Print Page | Close Window

Crazy stuff Whites and Coons say to justified WS

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370531
Printed Date: Sep 21 2019 at 6:30pm

Topic: Crazy stuff Whites and Coons say to justified WS
Posted By: iliveforbhm
Subject: Crazy stuff Whites and Coons say to justified WS
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:12am
Today, white people across the internet have come to the conclusion that the moors were black.
Why does this matter?
Any other day, the moors were Arab, or mixed and not really "black"

But today, in an attempt to justify white racism, and defend Donald sterling, and the racist Bruins fans who had ****** trending on Twitter when a black guy scored a winning goal in hockey, they admitted that the moors were indeed black.
How did this admission come about you ask?

Well, white folks were in a pickle you see. Being racist, and afflicted by the uncontrollable need to blindly defend all white racism, they attempted to do just that. However, all they did was expose their collective racism.

To justify, they kept saying "well black people are just as racist".. unaware that "just as" is an incriminating phrase.
When I asked why? As in why do blacks harbor resentment towards whites, they responded with slavery was so long ago get over it blah blah blah.
I then retorted, that regardless of how long ago slavery, Jim crow etc, that IS a reason. I then asked what is reason for whites resentment towards blacks, considering blacks have never oppressed them. Nobody could answer.

Until one idiot said well black moors ruled over Europe for hundreds of years.... I didn't even have a chance to ether his response, because a Mexican commenter did it for me.
He said "oh you don't say..the moors were black for this argument? That's funny, because if we were talking about black achievements in history, the moors would have been Arab. But here, in order to successfully play the 'he did it too' card, the moors are black"

So today on the internet...the moors were black

Replies:
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:48am
I don't troll all the time, not with black issues.... Eh, I haven't been trying to troll lately only on Friday if yall ain't beefing.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:42am
thread has massive potential. 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:55am
The moors were in Spain for 700 years, and they were Arabian, but most likely had a dark skin.... but as far as I know they were not black.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:57am
Racism is not logical

White people have to change their justification in order to ease the cognitive dissonance

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:58am
Fcuk out of here most of the moors were considered Black moors and described as much. Some came from North and West Africa. That's when North Africa was black before all the mixing and mulattos were prominent. Look at the damn pictures.

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Racism is not logical

White people have to change their justification in order to ease the cognitive dissonance

Correc, iit's a controlling tool to manipulate a people's image whether good or bad.

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:18am
I don't have any isms

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:25am
What are your isms

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:39am
I'm none of those. I use logic and reason not ideology.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

LOL I'm sorry but based on previous posts, you are somewhat classist. Just admit it. She is right in saying that we all have our isms to some extent.

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL I'm sorry but based on previous posts, you are somewhat classist. Just admit it. She is right in saying that we all have our isms to some extent.

I'm like Jesus I treat everyone equal with love and compassion and empathy.

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:02pm

I will not be calling you Jesus any time soon, you creep LOL. You are crossing all kinds of troll lines lately LOL

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:11pm
I didn't say call me Jesus but I'm like him in a sense of my eternal love and it covers a multitude of sins. I'm gracious and kind and on a higher frequency like Buddha and wise and powerful as Zeus.

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:15pm

I didn't say call me Jesus but I'm like him in a sense of my eternal love and it covers a multitude of sins. I'm gracious and kind and on a higher frequency like Buddha and wise and powerful as Zeus.

So  you're a Jesus/Buddha/Zeus hybrid who likes to roam the streets of bhm, high on a trolling mission of the highest order. Gotcha Wink

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:28pm

So  you're a Jesus/Buddha/Zeus hybrid who likes to roam the streets of bhm, high on a trolling mission of the highest order. Gotcha Wink

I'm trolling using my loki side to get you to control your emotional dilemmas.

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

except for those (slum) niccas over there right?

I treat them like those guys making a mockeryout of the temple and gambling and selling. I treat everyone like they want to be treated and it helps rid the demons out if their minds.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:31pm
LOL

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:34pm
I want them to admit that the "Mark of Cain" was to turn him white with blue eyes so all would know his and not kill him.
They know it but refuse to admit that.

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:43pm
Mark of Cain? The children of Cain were wiped out per the biblical story.

Print Page | Close Window