Print Page | Close Window

Are Black Americans Stupid?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370499
Printed Date: Jul 18 2018 at 12:23am


Topic: Are Black Americans Stupid?
Posted By: Az~Maverick
Subject: Are Black Americans Stupid?
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:38am
Opinions? Geek


Are Black Americans Stupid?

Posted on April 17, 2014 by  http://kaperville.com/author/classifieds/" rel="nofollow - maxillio  in  http://kaperville.com/category/inspiration/" rel="nofollow - Inspiration  

http://kaperville.com/wp-content/themes/classifiedstheme/thumbs/2014/04/top2.jpg?9c2f89" rel="nofollow">top2

I have been out of America for years, now. I can honestly say that when you leave American society, your mind and emotions began to heal. Your actions and thoughts begin to correct themselves. When you don’t watch the bs on TV, eat fast food, or listen to brain dead music on the radio, slowly, your “negro” programming wears off. Your taste buds change. Even the smell of your skin.

I met a rasta a few years ago at a bar. We sat for a while, had a few drinks, and in the middle of the conversation, he told me that I had the mind of a white man.

What the hell!?

I’m the most militant, pro-black person I know. How could he say that? I was offended. Years later, I understand what he meant. Before I get into that, let’s talk about MOST black people in America.

Brothas love being Brothas, So much so, that they strive to be REAL Brothas. They take pride in saying,”I am a real Brotha”. Really? That was your goal in life? To be a real Brotha?

 

Well, it was mine. In fact it, I took pride in knowing my friends considered me a real Brotha. Ok, before some “real Brothas” go into an explanation of what they think the term means for them in 2014, think about what you are saying.

You are calling yourself a Brotha. You are proud of it, and making excuses for doing so. Also, before some other smart Brotha tells me it means Negus, please. Stop. I know all about that, and that is not how it is used by people, today. Let’s not make excuses. There is no excuse for calling yourself a Brotha. Speaking of excuses, I will explain the need for black Americans to constantly make excuses for stupidity, in a minute.

If you have no problem with referring to yourself a Brotha, then you have no problem referring to your woman as a bitch. Now, before some real bitches go into an explanation of what they think the term bitch means for them in 2014, think about what you are saying. You are classifying yourself as a bitch, a female dog, and you are proud of it. Slave masters called black women bitches, because we were bred like dogs and animals. Think about what you are calling yourself. There is no excuse for that.

Why are black Americans proud to be referred to with derogatory terms? That’s stupid.

I have a woman that I see from time to time that is Haitian. She works hard and lives modestly. The money she makes goes to her children and family. I doubt that the most expensive thing she wears cost more than $50. She takes care of herself and her appearance is always immaculate. Her salary is 10 times more than the average Haitian, yet her purse, shoes, and clothes look like they came from a thrift shop. But when we go out to dinner and she pulls out all the money she has in that ugly cheap ass purse, it’s beautiful.

.

I have found that most non Americanized black women are more concerned with character than money and appearance.

Most black  American women will live in the projects, but wear the most expensive clothes they can buy. Hair done. Nails did…as they say. Eye brows arched.Why? You live in the damn projects. Your priority should be saving your money to move OUT of the damn projects, not looking fresh in the club to impress some other broke people…who live in the projects. That's stupid.

I met this woman at a club in DC. In the club she was beautiful. A week later I invited her out to dinner. When I walked into her house, I rebuked it in the name of Jesus. It was filthy! Yet, her clothes were expensive. Think about those priorities.

And by the way, weaves stink. Most men will not tell you that, but that sh*t smells horrible.

Black men will brag about having sex with a lot of women. I used to do that. I thought it was a symbol of manhood. I was stupid. There is nothing cool about that. It is a mentally that has been carried over from the slavery days. A young black buck was praised for how many women he could impregnate for massa. We are still impregnating our women for massa.

When you get a black woman pregnant, and leave her to raise the child alone, you are doing exactly what they want you to do. That child will grow up to feed the private prison system, the pharmaceutical companies by issuing him drugs to control his behavior, or he will join the army, and fight and die in wars that have nothing to do with him or his liberation.

I use social media as little as possible. One reason is, I can’t deal with stupid people. If you subscribe to the Kaperville Twitter account you will see that it has cobwebs on it. I am lucky to have someone else handle our Facebook page, but from time to time, I go on there and I see the dumb sh*t black Americans post.

Listen, you do realise that those pictures are stored forever, right? You do realise that when you post your bare ass, or send pictures of your di*k hanging out they can track it right back to you, right? Of course you dont. If you do, and you still do it, then you are stupid, and that’s the point I’m trying to make. Thanks.

 Black Americans love posting their fat stankin asses, and their ashy di*ks online for the world to see, and have no shame about it. They crave attention, and will jump on you, and call YOU stupid for pointing it out. See how stupid that is?

Why do black people make excuses for their lack of action? This is to the so-called conscience black community. I was reading a conversation Ms. Kaperville was having, and the person kept mentioning that the problem with the “black community” was that we were not coming together “as a people”. Ms Kaperville told the person to not worry what the black community was doing, and to just do the right thing for himself.

The person came back with excuse after excuse for not taking action. I don’t think black people really want to do anything. I think they enjoy TALKING about doing something, but when it comes down to action, they seem to always be waiting for someone else to lead them, or go first.

Black Americans like to “one up” each other. You know where that comes from? The crab mentality. No one accomplishes anything, because everyone is trying to one up each other. That’s stupid.


The cycle of ignorance. You hear me mention that all the time. Black Americans seem to be locked in a self-sustaining cycle of stupidity. Women post pictures of their flabby asses online, because dumb thirsty men will give them attention, and dumb thirsty men give them attention because they are posting their stankin’ asses online. See how that works? It’s like a renewable energy source of ignorance.


Black Americans love talking. That's all they do. Talk. Oh! And march. Do you see how those white people in Nevada came together and stopped the government from taking that rancher’s cattle? Yeah. That was some real organisation. That was real action. If it had been a black person, Al Sharpton would have showed up and black Americans would have been marching around the desert singing “We Shall Overcome”. Black Americans settle. They love the illusion of action. They love to say they are a part of “something”. That “something” does not actually have to be accomplishing anything, just as long as it has a logo and a slogan, they are fine.

Look at the Trayvon Martin murder. Zimmerman is free. Walking around and signing autographs. No one is marching for Trayvon, anymore. You wanna know why? Because Black Americans didn’t care in the first place. It was just some sh*t to do, and black men only kill each other. They will kill you for stepping on their shoes, but Zimmerman is still walking around.They should have burned that courthouse to the ground, dragged Zimmerman to the nearest tree, and…nah. That would have actually been doing something. That would have been making a real statement. Marching and wearing hoodies is much easier.

The fact that Black Americans got the chance to march was good enough for them. Not for those people in Nevada. They wanted justice and they were not leaving until they got it. Black Americans don’t have that kind of resolve, and the government knows it. We settle. We make deals. We hold conferences, and rallies, and at the end of the day, all we ask for is to be equal. Give me a break.

How can you ask for equality from a system that has shown you time and time again it does not give a damn about you? That’s stupid.

Are black Americans stupid? Only a stupid person would let his enslaver teach their children. Only a stupid person would join the military of the same people that enslaved them. Only a stupid person would follow the religion of a people that used that same religion to justify enslaving them. Only a stupid person prays to a God that looks like the people that enslaved them.

Only a stupid person would beg to be considered equal to a people who has shown they have no compassion for human life, the poor, children, prisoners, drug addicts, other cultures, women, sovereign nations, the environment, and so on. Why would I want to be considered equal to them? If anything, I would fight to NOT be considered equal to them. But not black Americans. They fight and march to take on his values, go to his schools, eat at his restaurants, beg to be apart of his sytem, fight for his causes, and promote his agendas like Planned Parenthood, even to their own detriment. 

Are black Americans stupid? We glorify killing each other in our music, and it sells millions of copies. How stupid does a people have to be to love music that glorifies death and violence? How STUPID do you have to be to enjoy songs about people selling drugs? Do you see how stupid that is? 

Are black Americans stupid? We know pork, fried food, fast food, and soft drinks are bad for us, but eff it. We’ll eat it anyway…AND WE KNOW IT’S KILLING US!

Are Brothas stupid? I can say Brothas now because, Brothas don’t read. I can say anything I want, and don’t have to worry about offending them. Brothas scrolled through, and looked at the pictures. I could have put the cure for cancer in this article, and Brothas would never know it.

But seriously. Brothas don’t read. Unless it is about sports, religion, or celebrities.

I did not write this to offend you, but to make you think. I have to say that because black Americans are emotional, and have a need to refute, debunk, debate, and counter everything you say.

Well, refute this.

Black Americans complain about living in a police state and injustice, but what are they doing about it, besides marching, praying, holding rallies, and joining groups that have never done a damn thing for them?

Hold on. That was way too complicated. Black Americans will start making excuses about us coming together “as a people” before anything can change.

Let me try it this way.

YOU complain about living in a police state and injustice, What are YOU doing about it besides talking, marching, praying, etcetera? What are YOU doing to make sure your children get a real education? What are YOU doing to make sure your family eats real food and not this GMO garbage? What are YOU doing about crime in your neighborhoods, besides waiting on the police thugs to come in and do something about it?

Here is something you can do, right now.

DID YOU KNOW, IF YOU BOYCOTTED APPLE YOU WOULD BE SAVING THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF ENSLAVED AFRICAN PEOPLE IN THE CONGO? THEY WORK LIKE SLAVES TO MINE COLTAN USED TO MAKE YOUR iPHONE. ARE YOU REALLY DOWN FOR THE REVOLUTION, OR ARE YOU JUST IN THE WAY? CAN YOU PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE TO HELP THESE PEOPLE GAIN FREEDOM?

Black people make excuses because that is the easiest way to justify not doing anything. Until we run out of excuses, nothing will happen.

If YOU aren’t going to do anything, then stop complaining. Only stupid people do that.

https://m.app.box.com/view_shared/z3n3yquiw7k3a36drftw

 





Replies:
Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:47am
Is there an original or fresh perspective in this piece?


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:04am


Posted By: livi123
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:07am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I can literally feel the anger and bitterness of this dude bouncing off the screen




Me too.


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:18am
I agree with a lot said in this article..

*dodges stones*


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:08am
This was posted in another forum I am on with far too many white people who think black folks ain't shyt.  Here is one glaring observation: this guy is in the honeymoon phase of living abroad.  He is comparing where ever he is and whatever people he is surrounding himself with to what he is used to and assuming where he is is better.  All I have to say is just wait until he lives where ever he is at for a good 3 years and he will realize that it is no better where he's at.

I think we know what our problems are.  We are beat over the head with them every single day.  I want solutions.  I want to see more images and articles of black people doing for themselves.  


Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:40am
after reading through & up to the part where he started comparing black chick abroad / black chick here I knew he was on some fraganackle bullsheitt basically he wants the chi ks to buy him something/ talkin bout the black chick abroad pull money out her ugly purse LoL boy BYE I still ain't payin for your meal LoL!


Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:53am
Sometimes I'm jealous of white people, they have the luxury of not being viewed as a monolith. If one of them shoots up a school, kills someone due to drunk driving, molest children, enslaves an entire group of people and have it written in law for years that they are lesser human beings, slaughters their OWN "people" because of their religion, support the worst and most evil mass murderer of the 20th century.....SOMEHOW they do not have to be worried about being categorized as lazy, hateful, sociopaths, and drunk pedophiles. How lucky. Yet, me and my non living in the projects-worked for mine-educated ass gets called stupid and lazy by bougie n* s and racists in the media non-stop....SOLELY because of my pigmentation and genetic makeup based on the actions of "lower class" black people....and that's okay. 


Phuck dat bish. 

He is part of the problem. What all has he done but give us the same Bill Cosby-esque rant we receive on a monthly basis? I live in Alabama, the way he dismisses peaceful protesting (ie: marching, praying etc) is deplorable. His ungrateful ignorant ass would not be able to even enjoy some of the luxuries he has had SOME "stupid black Americans" not risked their lives just 50 years ago..."marching" and "praying". 

I have a hard time taking someone serious, who actually believes it would have been "smart" for black people to throw their life away and face life in prison to kill a piece of sh*t like Zimmerman. THAT would have been stupid. 

I have a hard time taking someone serious who actually references social media in which 50% of the images posted are fake as some type of evidence that an entire race is stupid. Nevermind the fact that social media and inappropriate images can be found of men and women of all races and not black people exclusively....at all. 

Nevermind the fact that every minority and marginalized group has/had and does use "derogatory" verbiage towards each other within their own community.....including the black people who fought and died for his ass. 

I'm convinced this is some anal white college boy in disguise. 



Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:28am
self hate is a muthaphucka

inferiority complex..

i've come across many africans who feel the same way about africans too



Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:34am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Sometimes I'm jealous of white people, they have the luxury of not being viewed as a monolith. If one of them shoots up a school, kills someone due to drunk driving, molest children, enslaves an entire group of people and have it written in law for years that they are lesser human beings, slaughters their OWN "people" because of their religion, support the worst and most evil mass murderer of the 20th century.....SOMEHOW they do not have to be worried about being categorized as lazy, hateful, sociopaths, and drunk pedophiles. How lucky. Yet, me and my non living in the projects-worked for mine-educated ass gets called stupid and lazy by bougie n* s and racists in the media non-stop....SOLELY because of my pigmentation and genetic makeup based on the actions of "lower class" black people....and that's okay. 



Reminds me of this.

"True equality is the equality to suck like the white man. That's really Martin Luther King's dream coming true, is guys sucking. I watch the Oscars, and these are the people that made the good movies. What about the people that made the bad movies? That's most of the industry. I want to be like that. Not that I want to be bad but I want the liscence to be bad."


4:30 onward.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:51am
that was deep

chris should run for pres (im kidding, but he's enlightened enough)

and i always laugh at his dentist story

he says it at any given opp



Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:30am
The guy is correct black people are pretty much an ignorant group that do not know the ways of the world. Peaceful protest was used as a political weapon to make the aggressors look like violent beasts that they are. Also, Zimmermann should have been touched by now on the real. But we are suppose to live like Jesus I mean if that's your religion and way that's cool but don't think the rest of us are suppose to. The true way for black Americans is to gain our own nation, we do not need this filth of a nation. We are better thanthis nation if we would just wake up.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:52am
you still a nig


Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:01am
Sounds like he's mad at being tarred with the same brush as some low class people... He's mad at the wrong people though...

I bet you if white people didn't have such an issue with some of the behaviour he describes, he wouldnt either...


And why does it have to be "stankin" @sses and "ashy" d!cks?
Would it not have sufficed to say that they had these bodily parts exposed without such derogatory descriptions...

Does he feel using more colourful language is necessary to attract the attentions of black people?
This whole essay is extremely ignorant and more than anything, unhelpful...

Buzz me when there is a positive article about being black, I'm done reading all the negative bull$hit, brainwashing is a mother....


Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:04am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Sometimes I'm jealous of white people, they have the luxury of not being viewed as a monolith. If one of them shoots up a school, kills someone due to drunk driving, molest children, enslaves an entire group of people and have it written in law for years that they are lesser human beings, slaughters their OWN "people" because of their religion, support the worst and most evil mass murderer of the 20th century.....SOMEHOW they do not have to be worried about being categorized as lazy, hateful, sociopaths, and drunk pedophiles. How lucky. Yet, me and my non living in the projects-worked for mine-educated ass gets called stupid and lazy by bougie n* s and racists in the media non-stop....SOLELY because of my pigmentation and genetic makeup based on the actions of "lower class" black people....and that's okay. 


Phuck dat bish. 

He is part of the problem. What all has he done but give us the same Bill Cosby-esque rant we receive on a monthly basis? I live in Alabama, the way he dismisses peaceful protesting (ie: marching, praying etc) is deplorable. His ungrateful ignorant ass would not be able to even enjoy some of the luxuries he has had SOME "stupid black Americans" not risked their lives just 50 years ago..."marching" and "praying". 

I have a hard time taking someone serious, who actually believes it would have been "smart" for black people to throw their life away and face life in prison to kill a piece of sh*t like Zimmerman. THAT would have been stupid. 

I have a hard time taking someone serious who actually references social media in which 50% of the images posted are fake as some type of evidence that an entire race is stupid. Nevermind the fact that social media and inappropriate images can be found of men and women of all races and not black people exclusively....at all. 

Nevermind the fact that every minority and marginalized group has/had and does use "derogatory" verbiage towards each other within their own community.....including the black people who fought and died for his ass. 

I'm convinced this is some anal white college boy in disguise. 



Clap


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:05am
LOL@ all black women wear smelly weavesLOL




Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:27am
To the ignorant it's a nicca wake up call. To the educated this is extremely foolish because you are past this. But he is speaking to the specific target audience which is the lower grade and low frequency negro.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:30am
Smh. I hate how harsh Black people feel they have to be to each other in order to communicate a message.

This essay...It's like this guy has never heard of how yt violent and racist rule impacted Native Americans in the US.



*hums 'read a book mofo'*


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:06am
He comments on how destructive Europeans have been and why it's foolish for us to rely on them and to be ignorant of the world.

It's because of how people are naturally negative and if your talking to a positive person it sounds aggressive. But to one who knows aggression all their lives it sounds something they can relate to. Yall need a day back in the hood and try your expressive language to capture them and see how they ignore you.


Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:01am
Couldn't bring myself to read the self loathing diatribe. I consider myself a regular black. My family is also. My grandmother had 8 children and 50+, of her decendants she has those who have lived on several continents, every degree, homeowners, business owners, and so on.
We also have our share of the bad. I envision every regular black family this way, on average we do not look at all like what is portrayed in the media, the media selectively chooses what images it wants to portray for its own purposes.
People who want to focus on negativity are for the most part miserable about their own sh*t or have an agenda to maintain the racist hierarchy that exists today. That's why I pay them no mind.


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:18am
The American black will perish soon because they have to coddled and pamper because *dack * and *pussi * is so harsh to hear but don't mind it in a rap song. I'm convinced that majority of blacks live in lala land and cannot face the harsh cold world and unification on all levels is the only chance we have and is it that so hard and mind blowing? So many blacks went to college and heard the term target audience and cry when they are called a monolithic group but can't see that he is specific in his essay. It addresses all blacks but in some way or form we know who he is talking to. But most blacks are on this whole blacks vs niccers and it's the so called niccer that going to put in the work once he self actualized and self aware. The boogie class are the ones who will be the pseudo intellectuals like Korah group in the Bible who stood between Moses who got swallowed up in the earth for their ignorance foolishness.


Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:29am
Hate and disdain will never, ever, ever be the answer.

For what it's worth, his so called "audience" isn't *dumb in the traditional sense. The business acumen necessary to run a profitable drug operation is not the mark of a dumb person.

The folks left behind, so to speak, were failed. Bottom line. The system failed them, their family, generations of failure, and in instances some might argue they failed themselves.

Nevertheless, being condescending is the mark of a dumb individual. Because your lack of apathy and filter is self serving.

The type of people that write this crap are not genuine. 
Quite frankly, I wish they would just stfu.





Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:30am
Blk Americans have been called stupid and lazy for years. Look how successful its been. You cant talk at someone and expect them to listen. Its amazing to me how at both ends of this Supernegro NuNegro spectrum both focuse on why blk ppl aint sh*t.


Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:34am
Ugh. 


I question using the term left behind. It sort of insinuates that "I'm" different. Or "we're" New Black different.

That's not what I mean..... just the folks still caught in the trap. The trap that white america and new blacks alike scoff at.

We all are trapped. We're just at different stages.


Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:45am
Today on "Breaking 550 years of conditioning"...


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:49am
I'll write what he wrote and write more eloquently . How is that?

Also, the system was not design to help black people at all, the system worked. You and me were suppose to be impoverished and enslaved of the mind to their ideology but we aren't until we are all free.


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I'll write what he wrote and write more eloquently . How is that?




Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:21am
I wasted valuable time reading all that.


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:24am
Part of me wants to read it, so I can comment with substance and give a genuine critique...I can't bring myself to read that mess though.  Disapprove  I've failed you guys.  I'm sorry. Cry


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Smh. I hate how harsh Black people feel they have to be to each other in order to communicate a message.

This essay...It's like this guy has never heard of how yt violent and racist rule impacted Native Americans in the US.

*hums 'read a book mofo'*


I said this is another thread

is this language needed? can we find a better way to communicate?

and if this is the best way, why is it still not working for many?
all of the above. 


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:37am
Smh. Euro-minded black folks


Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:45am
I find it really hard to believe a BLACK person wrote this there is no evidence to support it... He should make a video...


Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Part of me wants to read it, so I can comment with substance and give a genuine critique...I can't bring myself to read that mess though.  Disapprove  I've failed you guys.  I'm sorry. Cry

Don't feel bad sis.

The only person co-signing this dribble is a troll.

Don't waste your time. LOL


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Part of me wants to read it, so I can comment with substance and give a genuine critique...I can't bring myself to read that mess though.  Disapprove  I've failed you guys.  I'm sorry. Cry

Don't feel bad sis.

The only person co-signing this dribble is a troll.

Don't waste your time. LOL

LOL  Works for me!


Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:10pm
ok this part IA with, who is trying to reach with this?

~Only a stupid person would let his enslaver teach their children. Only a stupid person would join the military of the same people that enslaved them. Only a stupid person would follow the religion of a people that used that same religion to justify enslaving them. Only a stupid person prays to a God that looks like the people that enslaved them.


Posted By: Beauty620
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:02pm
Alot of this information is very very informative. And I must share, I've read alot of FACTS honestly. I feel where OP is comming from. 


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Part of me wants to read it, so I can comment with substance and give a genuine critique...I can't bring myself to read that mess though.  Disapprove  I've failed you guys.  I'm sorry. Cry


Don't feel bad sis.

The only person co-signing this dribble is a troll.

Don't waste your time. LOL


The power of cognitive dissonance at worj


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Alot of this information is very very informative. And I must share, I've read alot of FACTS honestly. I feel where OP is comming from. 


I wouldn't have agreed if it wasn't true and people pointed out my family don't do this but we are talking to a whole group of those who do. I see what he is saying everyday in my hometown, in the dmv area, Texas, Mississippi and even overseas. Blacks kill me with this denial and cannot admit that this does happen in large numbers not overall percentage but a lot of damn people. These people would be the ones in the fifties to condemn Malcolm X.


Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

after reading through & up to the part where he started comparing black chick abroad / black chick here I knew he was on some fraganackle bullsheitt basically he wants the chicks to buy him something/ talkin bout the black chick abroad pull money out her ugly purse LoL boy BYE I still ain't payin for your meal LoL!
 
 
I agree with about 60% of what was said in the article. But the the part mentioned above got me vex. It definately seems like he's another BM looking for a meal ticke,t or some gullible chic to take care of him with no questions asked etc... I'm from "abroad" and there's no way in h*ll I'm paying for some random dudes meal on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd date either. Why would any sensible WOMAN do that?  Sleepy


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


not in denial but how does telling a group of people that already think they ain't sh*t, that indeed they ain't sh*t help?

I'm not talking about discussing solutions with this group but the how does "black americans are stupid" inspire a group that already thinks they are stupid?

i think the point is most don't actually realize...




Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:23pm
Managing perception of what the true state of black culture, family, and values has been one of our biggest hurdles. The media already puts out racist misinformation about the black family every day, it does not uplift us as as a people to propagate that nonsense.
Demanding the full spectrum of our existence be seen and acknowledged instead of being constantly berated publicly is not denial, it's called respect for self.


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


don't realize they are stupid?

is that what you mean?

you think they are stupid?

call me naive but I feel there is a good number of people in this group that honestly don't want better because they don't think they deserve better or will ever do better

but maybe I am wrong

no you're absolutely right...




Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:21pm
I like how certain people can be bougie and condescending in one thread to the point of rudeness but then be in others acting so understanding and socially conscious.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I like how certain people can be bougie and condescending in one thread to the point of rudeness but then be in others acting so understanding and socially conscious.


are you gonna names names or nah?

You sound guilty. 


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


no I don't

I ask everyone to name names

I'm not bougie so you couldn't have been talking about me

Oh okay.


Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:49pm
LOL! I jut wonder who this was written for? What can a person hope to gain by writing such things? There are somethings that I do agree with as a nation of people we need to change our FOCUS~ its has nothing to do with STUPIDITY I think we have proven that countless times! its about priorities
~ nice HAIR, beautiful CLOTHES and a messy house checking in here!
I want and need a house maid like in AFRICA! any volunteers!?


Posted By: KittenWhip
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:24pm
There are so many typos and incorrect spellings in this article, that I gave up trying to read it.


Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:15pm
the people who write these things and the ones who vehemently consign them *coughcough* really only do so to make themselves feel better than the non respectable blacks. separate them from the lazy Brotha Mans.
the most basic tenant of rhetoric is considering your audience... this quite obviously wasn't written to uplift or even act as some sort of tough love... it was written for like minded individuals to mmhm, suck their teeth and nod their heads bout dem new nigguhs over derrrrrr



Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:46pm
   


Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:53pm
My opinion?  He has the mind of a white man Stern Smile

And white men are funny because they talk all that ish and steady trying to get the blackberry.....

A negative obsession is still and obsession.  

In my Mariah Carey voice, "Why you so obsessed with me?"


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

the people who write these things and the ones who vehemently consign them *coughcough* really only do so to make themselves feel better than the non respectable blacks. separate them from the lazy Brotha Mans.
the most basic tenant of rhetoric is considering your audience... this quite obviously wasn't written to uplift or even act as some sort of tough love... it was written for like minded individuals to mmhm, suck their teeth and nod their heads bout dem new nigguhs over derrrrrr

I know some other posters said this too but IA 100%.

"I'm not like those n**gas Black people, I'm one of the good ones" mentality. The type of mentality that requires them to shame their own people to feel better about their own station in life. We c through y'all and we're not impressed.LOL  


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:46am
I don't think a lot of women can dissect information that is beneficial and throw out what's junk to them. It's cleaning a fish it takes skill and logic instead of saying fcuk it.



Print Page | Close Window