Print Page | Close Window

Floyd aint sh*t !

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370433
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 12:20am

Topic: Floyd aint sh*t !
Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Subject: Floyd aint sh*t !
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:49pm
Boxer Floyd Mayweather claimed Thursday that he broke up with his long-time gal pal after she allegedly aborted the couple’s unborn twins.

Mayweather made the shocking allegation against former squeeze Shantel Jackson in Facebook and Instagram postings that included an ultrasound photo and the accompanying medical paperwork.

“The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies,” he wrote.

Mayweather, 37, quickly removed the bombshell postings, but an editor from ABC7 captured the image.

The controversial welterweight gave Jackson a $10 million diamond ring when they got engaged in 2013. They broke up earlier this spring, ending a four-year relationship.

Mayweather fights Marcos Maidana on Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Leonard Ellerbe, the CEO of Mayweather Promotions, declined comment on why his fighter made such shocking allegations, days before a big bout. He insisted Mayweather isn’t distracted.

“Floyd is focused on what he’s got to do,” Ellerbe said. “When the bell rings, you’ll see the same Floyd Mayweather.”

The pound-for-pound king has a history of outlandish, even unhinged behavior. Just Wednesday, he referred to Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling — the biggest public enemy in sports following the release of his racist rant on audio recordings — as “a great guy.”

He also has a history of out-of-the-ring violence. Mayweather did jail time in 2012 for the battery of an ex-girlfriend, serving 60 days at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas.

A Sports on Earth report detailing his time in prison, using records and documents from the jail, further displays the boxer’s strange and bewildering behavior.

Mayweather was disciplined for “borderline threatening” an officer and was suspected of paying off other inmates, including a Latin gang member incarcerated on murder charges, for preferential treatment.

Mayweather wouldn’t eat meals served by the jail, and instead ate snacks such as Chili Cheese Fritos, candy bars — predominantly Snickers — ramen noodles and beef jerky. He would refuse to even touch the food given to him, aside from an orange or piece of bread on occasion. Mayweather spent 23 hours a day inside his cell, because of his celebrity, and was separated from other inmates.

“My mind is not the same,” he told prison officials.

Mayweather also suffered a ribcage injury at the end of his first week at the facility, which he attributed to reaching down to grab a bottle of lotion.
http://s625.photobucket.com/user/wackywa76/media/floyd2_zps4ab8f542.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:51pm
Jesus Christ. No amount of money in the world could ever make me be with a man like him. None. 

He is beyond despicable and vile.

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:54pm
Damn, he's grimy for that

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:59pm
okay

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:06pm

I mean.......

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:07pm
What's worse is if she actually miscarried and he's doing this. Seems like at some point she wanted the babies since she got the scans and took him with her when she did it.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:09pm
realer Brotha then me

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:10pm
He's childish.....

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:10pm
is this the same fiance that he bought all those berkin and hermes bags and for and posted them on instagram for sale? he's been hit in the head one too many times.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:12pm

Im not mad at him for breaking up with her...

But he didn't have to put all that out there for the entire world to see.. tacky and childish...

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:13pm
He is sick. Very sick. To many blows to the head and that solitary confinement tipped him over the edge. he needs to be in the right mindstate for the coming fight and clearly he is not at all.

Looking at the sonogram, it says, 'fetal movement - no'. is that normal for an early sonogram?

I hope that Ms. Jackson does not speak out on this. I remember when Floyd instagrammed that he was getting rid of all of her Birkin bags and it seems like it was around the same time as this sonogram date.

im waiting patiently to see if he is lil kims child's dad...floyd is doing the most.

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:13pm
If she really aborted those babies she ain't shyt either...

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:14pm
Beyond tacky and it makes him look like he is filled with bytchassness all because she seems happy with Nelly.

Not a good look Ouch

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:14pm
He has major issues.....
"He also has a history of out-of-the-ring violence. Mayweather did jail time in 2012 for the battery of an ex-girlfriend, serving 60 days at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas."

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:15pm
Someone should post the side by side of her and Vera from in living color he posted before he paid to get her body done.. Hehehe

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

He's worth an enormous amount of money. What does it say about him if she didn't want his child(ren)?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:21pm
Can you imagine having to try and coparent with him......

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:23pm
My babies were moving at the 7 week scan.
She was 6 weeks though.
Something really tells me she possibly miscarried.
Most Dr's don't do sonograms that early unless it's IVF. Because sometimes the heartbeat can't be seen that early and people think they have miscarried.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:25pm
His woman beating ass did this to shame her for moving on and dating someone else and people are falling for the okey doke.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
If that woman gave up a come up like that it was for a good reason, prob didn't. Want to end up like 50 cents baby mama.

Posted By: mzsophisticated

maybe he convinced her to get an abortion because why would she go to the dr and get measurements and all that stuff if you not gonna keep it and didn't he push someone down the stairs to make them lose one of his babies. He seems very salty that she has moved on without him and his harem of women

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

He has major issues.....
"He also has a history of out-of-the-ring violence. Mayweather did jail time in 2012 for the battery of an ex-girlfriend, serving 60 days at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas."

^^^That ex is on the show Starter Wives.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:31pm
well if she was the golddigger people claim then she would've had the babies...something extreme must've happened to make her decide to do that...im not going to give him the benefit of the doubt.  oh well, get someone else pregnant.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

She was 6 weeks though.
Most Dr's don't do sonograms that early unless it's IVF. Because sometimes the heartbeat can't be seen that early and people think they have miscarried.

This is what I was thinking...it sounded early for a sonogram. You know how if a doctor sees a really devastating abnormality with a fetus, they will recommend that it is aborted? I keep wondering if it was that type of situation...Ouch

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:35pm
start at 4:15

i'm gone take the kobe approach and wait for all the facts to come out before i comment, tbh..

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:42pm
He's an animal. 

As much money as he is worth, if she did abort them, you know things must have been horrible. I wouldn't want to be connected to that monster either. 

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

She was 6 weeks though.

This is what I was thinking...it sounded early for a sonogram. You know how if a doctor sees a really devastating abnormality with a fetus, they will recommend that it is aborted? I keep wondering if it was that type of situation...Ouch

Yep plus with twins the miscarriage rate is quite high and sometimes they have "missed" miscarriages where the baby dies or is no longer viable and the Dr has to do a D&C which removes the dead fetus. I've heard so many horror stories. No reason why he should be spreading her medical history when he probably doesn't even know what he is talking about or worse, is outright lying.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:48pm
She sat down and realized the messed up asshole he is and didnt want to deal with his asss..she maybe felt trapped and panic.  I wouldnt want kids with him either, eventhough he is rich any woman that gets with him is damaged.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:48pm
She knew he was disturbed but the $$ was lovely.
They deserved each other.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:01pm
Y would she kill Floyds babies, she must of hated him

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:13pm
I'd have kept my babies, with or without him.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:15pm
He hurt his ribs reachin for lotion in prison. ..

Posted By: leftywefty
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:19pm
Damn I'm so glad I'm a woman so that I'll never have to experience someone aborting my child without my consent…He's grieving.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:27pm

not saying that there is a time period to grieve but it took him 5mths....that sonogram say 2013....and I think they been broke up since then.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by leftywefty leftywefty wrote:

Damn I'm so glad I'm a woman so that I'll never have to experience someone aborting my child without my consent…He's grieving.
He is grieving in his own way so he decided to shame her out.
Two wrongs…

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

He's worth an enormous amount of money. What does it say about him if she didn't want his child(ren)?
   They both ain't shyt.. I'm pro life and that's how I feel about women who have abortions. That's my opinion and you don't have to like it..

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:35pm
lmao at gkisses. never lost a fight but can't safely pick up a bottle of lotion in prison....ok boo do you

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:37pm
Yall forcing women to have babies by abusive men up in here cause he said so...

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:38pm
I doubt she had an elective abortion. Like other people said, there was no fetal movement which is a miscarriage risk. And after a woman has a miscarriage she still has to undergo the same procedure as someone getting an abortion. So he is out here slandering her name. 

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall forcing women to have babies by abusive men up in here cause he said so...
confusedI mean, I've never heard of or witnessed an abusive relationship greatly improving after a baby comes into the picture. If anything, things get worse because now the abuser has another way to control the abused person.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:46pm
mayweather seems crazy and unstable AF 

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:59pm

Tell da truth nah Clap

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:03pm
Pro choice

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:06pm
Tf is wrong with him...

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:09pm
Hold on did yall know he also posted pics of her pre- plastic surgery on IG too...seems like he in his feelings about the pic she posted with Nelly

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

mayweather seems crazy and unstable AF 

the video clip posted a few pages back makes it that much more apparent. he only has a few years left in boxing. i hope that he has the correct help because the professional boxers that i have known personally did not do well mental health wise when their careers started to decline.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Hold on did yall know he also posted pics of her pre- plastic surgery on IG too...seems like he in his feelings about the pic she posted with Nelly

Yes, and the b4 pix were gorgeous. Everything that he does is typical of an abuser.  Control. You leave, I humiliate you publically. You will come back. You move on, I will destroy you.

I watched Starter Wives and the mental control he had over Josie (the mother of 3 of his kids) was unreal. Josie was as nutty as he was tho.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:26pm
Josie said that he'll never marry her though...

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:31pm

Yall forcing women to have babies by abusive men up in here cause he said so…
You're right.
But damn twins?? 
If I'd had twins first time out I'd be done.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:34pm
He's been hurt. I guess seeing her with Nelly was the icing on the cake.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:43pm
Was it worth it??????

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:45pm
Where Roy Jones Jr @

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:45pm
Holding a child for damn near a year is the woman's burden....so yes, I think the woman should have final say as to whether she wants to go through with those 9 months. He doesn't get a say. Phuck him. I'll be DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNED if I get pregnant by an abusive loser and then forced to carry his seed for 9 months and give birth to it. No ma'm. My body. My rules. 

And phuck anyone for thinking that his wishes should supersede her's. 

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:56pm

They both ain't shyt.. I'm pro life and that's how I feel about women who have abortions. That's my opinion and you don't have to like it..

Oh ok Thumbs Up

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:00pm
Hmm...

They normally do an ultrasound for an abortion because the price changes based on how far along you are.  It's hard to really draw any conclusions based on the info why she may have terminated the pregnancy.  It ultimately doesn't matter to me why she's ended her pregnancy.  He seems scary though and I wouldn't want to be legally attached to him in any way. 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:06pm
People can't judge her for not having his kid.....no one knows what goes on in their relationship.....I rather she have an abortion than bring a kid into a bad situation......

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:07pm

Oh ok Thumbs Up

People are usually pro-life until they get pregnant or have kids and wish they made a different decision.....

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People can't judge her for not having his kid.....no one knows what goes on in their relationship.....I rather she have an abortion than bring a kid into a bad situation......

noooooooo, every child deserves the chance to grow up with an abusive father.  

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Was it worth it??????

Who is this?^^^

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:13pm
I liked them together, I was rooting for them. I liked the way that he called her Miss Jackson as though he respected her and demanded that others give her respect. I also liked the way that she didnt stay up in interviews. At this point, they both need to move on.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

noooooooo, every child deserves the chance to grow up with an abusive father. who beat their mother to death

fixed

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:15pm
Petty as fukc!

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:17pm
Someone needs to post 50's video.....

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

noooooooo, every child deserves the chance to grow up with an abusive father.  
Right? Those are some of the best  types of fathers!

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:35pm

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Was it worth it??????

Who is this?^^^
It's Miss jackson in bed with the Money. 
Not all her decisions were bad.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:37pm
not to hijack but can someone give a quick summary of why floyd & 50cent fell out? did josie hook up with 50 after the fallout? i used to love their bromance.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:43pm

forgot this one

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:55pm
thank you

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:01pm
I remember in high school one of my friend's friend had an abortion.We were all surprised that she even had sex, but when she told us, I sat there with no words trying to comfort her. My other friend said, "You're a murder how could you". I sat there in shock, feeling awkward as eff, I told the girl, " man you shouldn't have said that".Ouch

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:09pm
Folks think abortion is an easy choice and process. Being pro choice doesn't mean anti life. I swear ugh... let me get my drink cup

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:12pm
Mogs be pro-life til you need a babysitter......

Folks think abortion is an easy choice and process. Being pro choice doesn't mean anti life. I swear ugh... let me get my drink cup

I'm pro-prevention eff the worldLOL. But seriously I can count the times people have been adamantly pro-life that had have abortions. Man it's funny when real life hits them and they have to eat their words.

Posted By: Lite Brite
I'm pro-choice and don't think the man should have any legal options in the decision...but floyd definitely has the right to be mad. It was probably a poor decision for him to handle it this way with regard to his public image.. but I'm not mad at him

Having that said, if he knows that it was a miscarriage or a choice due to complications and he's just doing this cause he's salty about something else..

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I'm pro-prevention eff the worldLOL. But seriously I can count the times people have been adamantly pro-life that had have abortions. Man it's funny when real life hits them and they have to eat their words.

I have so many friends that get this thrown back in their face.....

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I'm pro-choice and don't think the man should have any legal options in the decision...but floyd definitely has the right to be mad. It was probably a poor decision for him to handle it this way with regard to his public image.. but I'm not mad at him

Having that said, if he knows that it was a miscarriage or a choice due to complications and he's just doing this cause he's salty about something else..
Man since this Floyd were talking about he don't have the right to have ishLOL

If he and the woman were on good terms and he wasn't an abusive monster then this would be a different story.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:24pm

Oh ok Thumbs Up

People are usually pro-life until they get pregnant or have kids and wish they made a different decision.....

That does not apply to me... but I'm not going to turn this into a abortion debate. I have my views and you guys have yours.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:26pm
And thats her vagina and you have yours.....

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:31pm

And thats her vagina and you have yours.....

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:04am
I don't blame her he seems unstable.

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:20am
He is petty! I watched the all access show when he said she was pregnant & thought wtf I'd he trying to say. & of course he releases these! She made a choice that she felt was correct. Good for her

Hope she kept that ring though

Posted By: marumaruyobi
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:36am
Naww man I ain't havin no babies by anyone I don't want to have one with. No judgement on you whatsoever, Miss Jackson. Side-eyeing the whole situation though.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:09am
Confusedpo tink tink he pretty special mentally it took mike Tyson ALONG time to start learning how to positively mentally function in everyday society this man gone need HELP (I knew sumthin off bout when he became friends with 50)

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:38am
life!

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:55am
The dude is a loser regardless of how many fights he had won or the money he has.  Floyd is definitely not a father/husband figure that a sensible woman would dream of having.

You can tell the type of man he is from all of his self-absorbed videos.   I can definitely understand why the girl went for that option. 

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:31pm
I'm glad he did that to tthe THOT finally someone showing these nasty birds ain't shyt. You'll get a good woman my nicca stay in it bruh stay in it.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:40pm
I rather be born in a bad situation then not be born at all. I can rise above a bad situation but not death shieeetttt.

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:42pm
I wouldn't know the difference.  

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I'm glad he did that to tthe THOT finally someone showing these nasty birds ain't shyt. You'll get a good woman my nicca stay in it bruh stay in it.

Was your momma a nasty bird THOT when she left your abusive aint ish daddy?Geek

Dont answer that, it is a rhetorical questionLOL

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:48pm

Was your momma a nasty bird THOT when she left your abusive aint ish daddy?Geek

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:49pm
oh snap.

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:52pm
*googles THOT* Cry  I'm always learning new things here. LOL

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:01pm
BHM taught me what thot meant.

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

LOL i learned it thru the ratchet strangers i see on twitter

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:10pm
where does the word thot come from ?

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:12pm
Probably from some sorry ass rapper.

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:13pm

LOL i learned it thru the ratchet strangers i see on twitter
I'm not on twitter and I watch 0 music television so BHM was my only chance of learning the word.LOLI actually learned what shade and cape meant from here too.Sleepy

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:14pm
We should have an etymology class on frequently used words on BHM. LOL

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:15pm

Probably from some sorry ass rapper.

That dreaded kid from Chicago i think...i dunno... i hate that the term is plural but used in singular form but thats just the nerd in me

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:22pm

I dont know where it came from but I was watching a video from last year when 50 & Floyd first broke up and 50Cent used it to refer to some woman named Princess that Floyd was messing with aside from Miss Jackson.
*snickers*

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:23pm
I dont know where it came from but I was watching a video from last year when 50 & Floyd first broke up and 50Cent used it to refer to some woman named Princess that Floyd was messing with aside from Miss Jackson.

Print Page | Close Window