Print Page | Close Window

2 prostitutes fight, broken up by pimp slap

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370381
Printed Date: Sep 21 2017 at 11:41am

Topic: 2 prostitutes fight, broken up by pimp slap
Posted By: Marcelo22
Subject: 2 prostitutes fight, broken up by pimp slap
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:28pm
Don't disrespect her hoing

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:32pm
White heaux sympathy?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:34pm
Disgusting everyone

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:35pm
I would have turned into a rabid squirrel and *&%^$#@Eed his ass up for slapping me like that.  This is not funny.

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:41pm
I don't understand how ppl can find entertainment in these type of videos. It is not funny or entertaining to watch. It is distasteful. They all need to get their lives together.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:41pm
How can your self esteem be that low? To let a nicca slap you and then play it off like it ain't nothin???

And second of all how you white and let a black man pimp you? How does this come about?

Don't come for me.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:45pm
Wooooow

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:46pm
I didn't see that coming.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Stay in school.

a lot of hoes got degrees Shocked

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Stay in school.

Bruuuuh

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:48pm
Stay in school.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:49pm
a day in the life of ratchet

amusing

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:50pm
Man.. that was tough to watch. From the dude telling her to not to fight only to whip a camera right out, to her calling him her nicca, and that slap..?

Damn.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:50pm

Stay in school.

LMAOO

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:51pm

Stay in school.

Miss me with that. Theyre not smart enough to use it though if they have to resort to being pimped out and being disrespected on a daily basis.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:51pm
So...they're just gonna broadcast their blatant admittance of prostitution and evidence of assaults?

Adds to list of sh!t I don't understand lol.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

I would have turned into a rabid squirrel and *&%^$#@Eed his ass up for slapping me like that.  This is not funny.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:53pm
Someone please call 911

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:54pm
SMDH

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Stay in school.

Miss me with that. Theyre not smart enough to use it though if they have to resort to being pimped out and being disrespected on a daily basis.

The video is an extreme case of prostitution based on brutality. They probably don't have a college degree, no more than an Associates Dead. But many hoes do have that slip of paper that says they went to school tho.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:11pm
why did you post this on a Black woman's forum I am getting the feeling THAT you don't RESPECT US!

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:11pm
Damn

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:15pm
Sometimes karma is quick.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How can your self esteem be that low? To let a nicca slap you and then play it off like it ain't nothin???

And second of all how you white and let a black man pimp you? How does this come about?

Don't come for me.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:32pm
just reminded me i need to download the new boondocks episode

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:32pm
Many questions....

Did he call the hotel room home?

Who taped this...another ho, a john, pimps homeboy?

Did it appear he pimping 3 or 4 girls?

Was the overall argument over white girl mad black girl lay up with pimp and not doing her part selling coochie to give to pimp?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:36pm

Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Stay in school.

The video is an extreme case of prostitution based on brutality. They probably don't have a college degree, no more than an Associates Dead. But many hoes do have that slip of paper that says they went to school tho.

stop it.  no MOST do not.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Many questions....

Did he call the hotel room home?

Who taped this...another ho, a john, pimps homeboy?

Did it appear he pimping 3 or 4 girls?

Was the overall argument over white girl mad black girl lay up with pimp and not doing her part selling coochie to give to pimp?

1. He said room.

2. Looks like another guy was in there taping. This is very ghetto, lackluster pimpin...anybody taping fights and putting them online is backwards to me.

3. Yeah it sounds like the white woman wants to be the "bottom hoe". She sounded mad cause the other girl is laying up with the guy and not paying him. And that lets me know this dude isn't pimping right cause no legit pimp gonna be laid up with a chick if she aint paying him. She also thinks shes not respecting her hoing, she is new in town and wants to impress the man. 

4. I saw 3 women but it always changes. Looks like they post ads on sites like Backpage and use the motel turning tricks.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:11pm
ill never forget last yr in the midst of dating i met a dude who come to find out is a  pimpWacko of course he didn't reveal this @ 1st cause he was too busy trynna get me to like him/ im newly single from handling MUCH business family wise so i LOVE my freedom/ i dont be bothered alot / i see you when i wanna see youLOL well after 2 months of lunch/dinner/movies/shopping this fool comes to me & says he feels id be a perfect dominant madame & how much money can be madeLOL 1st i laughed then i told his azz NEVA call me again ( you fish eyed foolLOL)  this fool apologized over n over again through text/calling me/  til i changed my numberLOL   oddly enough this type sheitt is realAngry i have family that i help/assist when they need it no matter what because im PROUD of em Star unfortunately this here stank booty stuff is real ESPECIALLY in arizonaOuch

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:16pm
So he is okay with her calling him a nicca but wasn't okay with being asked a question...

Aint enough time in the day to figure this out...

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:30pm
white girl was jealous as hell lol Mad that the pretty girl got to sit around all day looking cute while she gave blow jobs to old white men LOL

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:42pm
Well hmm damn unnecessary sh!t

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:11pm
I did not enjoy this videoThumbs Down

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:23pm
I had a friend in high school whose brother was a pimp. I saw some shyt I wished I could have unseen. I hate pimps with a passion. They're the lowest of the low after pedophiles. I can't believe that skank actually said "you're disrespecting my hoeing" though. LOL.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:24pm
I feel sorry for the yt girl, living in a motel with your payless pimp who just slapped the outta you.
Girl den been thru some thangs

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:51pm
does this give you wet dreams, OP?LOL

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:54am
k   couldn't hear what he said before he slapped her and after her slapped her....

why did he slap her?

i remember many years ago in AC there was this pimp actually beating up this female...it was seriously bad..he was whooping her azz right there on the side of the boardwalk..

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Don't come for me.

ilaughed at the "don't come for me". LOL

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:21am

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:26am
Beautiful pimp slap.

Y'all better respect her hoeing!

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:13am
i never could understand how folks get into this kinda life and then stick with it. her head hit the wall from that smack. im not a murderah but bruh i'll kill you in your sleep if you put hands on me. me and God can talk about my punishment later. humph.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:53am
^^^^^gurl u betta bust Misters head open and think about Heaven later.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:20am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i never could understand how folks get into this kinda life and then stick with it. her head hit the wall from that smack. im not a murderah but bruh i'll kill you in your sleep if you put hands on me. me and God can talk about my punishment later. humph.

I doubt she has any other skills.
And I'm sure she loves daddy.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:57am
White woman disrespected  her pimp by questioning him, that goes against the code. She can cuss and fight with girl but not him . 

Any further questions can be answered by Pimp by Iceberg Slim on Amazon, not sure if they are available in Kindle versions.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:01am
i have a friend who has a job in the sex industry, id like to share, but i know im gonna be called aint sh*t by association.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:23am
Bunz spill the beans bruh, these folks on this site probably got a billion skeletons just in their hometown closet at grammas .

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:47am
It happens, someone I know has a degree met this "nice guy" and a year later her daughter was living with her sister, she had lost her job, weight 100lbs with a bad coke addiction and walking the stroll in Vegas . 

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

It happens, someone I know has a degree met this "nice guy" and a year later her daughter was living with her sister, she had lost her job, weight 100lbs with a bad coke addiction and walking the stroll in Vegas . 

Got dayuum! That's why I tell my sis to stay away from self proclaimed good guys. Those men are predators.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Bunz spill the beans bruh, these folks on this site probably got a billion skeletons just in their hometown closet at grammas .

i have a friend who cant keep a job for shiet. he frequents backpage regularly looking to buy pucci, and he says he always sees these ads for "drivers". (no that friend isnt me)

he messaged several of these ads looking for work, and they all were scams (you need to western union us 300 dollars for a background check to work for us) except one. he started working for this guy, and he pretty much is the pimps driver. he drives the girl around while the pimp is shotgun. why doesnt the pimp drive himself ? i dunno. why dont the girls drive themselves ? i dunno

anyway he makes 100-200 a night (unreliable), which is the portion of the pimp/hoes money. im baffled, i ask my friend a few questions.

why do the girls need the pimp, cant they advertise themselves on backpage ? he says no, they're all pretty stupid, these girls never heard of backpage and arent the least tech savvy.

how does he convince the girls to sell themselves. he says the pimps finds them on cam shows, facebook, instagram, and fills they head up with dreams.

does he ever hit the girls ? he is like na, but depending on the personality he yells or sh*ts on them a lot.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:13am
I figured. Most of the girls are usually easily controlled and low intelligence.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:13am
I'm hearing more and more about backpage...So I went on the one day just to see what it was...I was done when the hoes was advertising X-mas and Thanksgiving specialsDead

The ad said something like" Before you have Turkey with your Wife and family come let me suck you first..I'm here until the weekend"  I was done smh

Posted By: BitterSweet85
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:21am
^^^

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:19am
My sister says put her in the ain't sh*t category. She laughed when chick says you disrespecting my hoeing, had the Chris tucker face when dude slapped white girl, and laughed that the other chick answered the phone all professional.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:25am

Chile I laughed too..

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:26am
is that fool holding a camera ?Confused

somebody point me to the slap plz...

and that bed must be funky

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:35am
he gathers girls from Instagram and Facebook? figures...

people better make sure their daughters and nieces aren't taking those half-naked myspace angle pictures and posting them for likes....

too common these days... the thirst for male attention is unreal...

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:43am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

too common these days... the thirst for male attention is unreal...

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:45am

My sister says put her in the ain't sh*t category. She laughed when chick says you disrespecting my hoeing, had the Chris tucker face when dude slapped white girl, and laughed that the other chick answered the phone all professional.

Yeah.  Add me.  This whole vid was like a comedy sketch to me.Cry

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:52am
These new age 'pimps' and 'gangstas' on the net posting receipts of illegal activity... smh

selling pu$$y is one of the oldest professions...as long as no one is being forced against their will...oh well...

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:27am
Bunzzz come here real quick and let Suga here what you said real good. Did you say your aint Shytt friend yell's or Shyyts on these girls? Like squat and take a shyyt. Suga's hearing ain't that good so come close.Stern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Bunzzz come here real quick and let Suga here what you said real good. Did you say your aint Shytt friend yell's or Shyyts on these girls? Like squat and take a shyyt. Suga's hearing ain't that good so come close.Stern Smile
my friend drives the "pimp" around from 1 customer to another, the pimp belittles, insults, demeans, the girls. i didnt mean sh*t in the literal sense. Cry

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:39am
Whew ok.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:32am
Did anybody know that JJ fish has an uncoordinated sex tape

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:36am
Me and Mr00 laughed......we aren't good people tho.....

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:59am
Most of these women are already broken when these guys meet them, It doesnt take much to convince them that their life would be better with "help".

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:04pm

Most of these women are already broken when these guys meet them, It doesnt take much to convince them that their life would be better with "help".

Yup.

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Did anybody know that JJ fish has an uncoordinated sex tape

Yep! They said his dyck looked like a uncooked fish stick!

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:48pm
^^^ wtf Queen smh...he let his girl get whipped like that Ouch

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:50pm
he got a baby with the new girl........I thought you weren't supposed to get high off your own supply

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:53pm
lawd

why...this world

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:55pm
That bish totally disrespected her hoeing.....

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:57pm
wow

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You, mr00, and my sister go sit in a corner and put some space between you. No talking.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:04pm
ratchet

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:07pm

You, mr00, and my sister go sit in a corner and put some space between you. No talking.

LOLCmon.  It was a little funny.  Even if in a tragic comedy sort of way.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

he got a baby with the new girl........I thought you weren't supposed to get high off your own supply

Lies. This dude I knew in high school sampled all the damn time.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:36pm
White girl should be feelin real real stupid right bout nah. And why would you want a man you seen slap another woman? These broads dumb.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:45pm
^^^White chick was being jealous. These broads compete for the pimp's attention like he's their daddy and they're feuding siblings reaching for the lone candy in his palm or something. They've never seen normal.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

looks like a prison photo.....

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

So he is okay with her calling him a nicca but wasn't okay with being asked a question...

Aint enough time in the day to figure this out...

Exactly! What the fucc is this fucckery?

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:03pm
Disapprove to every damn thing.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:26pm
White ho thought she was bottom bish
Ni66a is okay, questioning his pimpin is not Hence the slap
New Baby Momma hooker wasnt really bout that life thats why she didnt post her ad
Pimp was okay with her not posting her as since he wanted that pucci all to himself
White girl was upset that she was sucking and phucking old smelly dicks while they cuddled and stayed in the bed
In white ho mind she was placed on a higher hooker latter because of white ho privilege . Yes there is privilege in even being a white ho, I asked my pimp friend on FB the only thing that might top a white ho is asian young hooker. White hooker usually has a higher quota because of her earning ability.

He also stated pimp went against the grain with letting the new ho/baby momma lay up with him if he did not collect a choose up fee. The better the pimp the higher his fee. Confused

He also stated in this scenario white hooker was right about everything except questioning his pimping. 
He also stated a real pimp would not have let them fight, you are a family. If you do have ho favorites and they all do, you dont do it in front of the other hookers, it causes jealousy and problems. A angry ho wont ho at her best Confused

he stated all of this in pimp lingo so this is a translation.....

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:34pm
i said all that page 3

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:39pm
PG said it better.......she spoke to a real pimp.....

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:45pm
Lol....white ho priviledge and a mad ho won't ho at her best.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:46pm
Not funny but kinda the pimp ho quotes have me in tears sometimes Cry

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:56pm
A angry ho wont ho at her best

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:17am

White ho thought she was bottom bish
Ni66a is okay, questioning his pimpin is not Hence the slap
New Baby Momma hooker wasnt really bout that life thats why she didnt post her ad
Pimp was okay with her not posting her as since he wanted that pucci all to himself
White girl was upset that she was sucking and phucking old smelly dicks while they cuddled and stayed in the bed
In white ho mind she was placed on a higher hooker latter because of white ho privilege . Yes there is privilege in even being a white ho, I asked my pimp friend on FB the only thing that might top a white ho is asian young hooker. White hooker usually has a higher quota because of her earning ability.

He also stated pimp went against the grain with letting the new ho/baby momma lay up with him if he did not collect a choose up fee. The better the pimp the higher his fee. Confused

He also stated in this scenario white hooker was right about everything except questioning his pimping. 
He also stated a real pimp would not have let them fight, you are a family. If you do have ho favorites and they all do, you dont do it in front of the other hookers, it causes jealousy and problems. A angry ho wont ho at her best Confused

he stated all of this in pimp lingo so this is a translation.....

nods head in agreement lol

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:29am

PG said it better.......she spoke to a real pimp.....

LOL

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:29pm
510, you know the said pimp I spoke with is in Oakland LOL

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:07pm

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:16pm

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

She wins the official side piece award hands down CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:25pm
Of course you do, Samone.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I want to read the verbatim facebook reply Princess

+1

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:27pm
If you fine em, forward them via inbox . Please and thanks 

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:29pm
I'm done, they dressed alike. 

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:43pm
Maybe they the black version of sister wives...

Print Page | Close Window