Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370373
Printed Date: Jun 21 2018 at 10:13am

Topic: *New Aliex Vendor*
Posted By: pepsi25
Subject: *New Aliex Vendor*
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:53am

So....I found a new Aliex store. I have been communicating with the vendor through email. Because he was able to answer all of my questions and offered an extra discount since I am BHM member I just took the risk and ordered 4bundles of 20inch Malaysian hair.... (shyt after discount etc. I couldn't beat the price with BSS hair!) lol (might as well try it)

I should receive the hair in 3-4 days and will come back to update with pictures and initial unveiling review. If anybody is interested after I up the images I will share the Vendor through PM.  after all sharing is caring TongueWink

More to come!  

Replies:
Posted By: DOLLHOUSESTYLIN
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:41pm
Interesting

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:51pm
let us know how you like it after 3 weeks of consistent wear...

Posted By: LaurenNicole
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

let us know how you like it after 3 weeks of consistent wear...
What she said^. I'm curious

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:35pm
Yes Ma'am I sure will! I will upload images when I receive the hair and after wearing it but 3 weeks is to short to see if it is going to turn!!! I plan on wearing for as long as I can to test it's durability and quality. I also plan on coloring\bleaching before making my U-part to test quality!!! 

As always we shall see WeaveQueens!!  

Posted By: kobilumas22
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:00am
I found a new hair vendor on Aliex , Nana hair , it is the best hair I used get ,
when I install 3 days , it looks very bouncy and pretty . I will recommend to my family
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1242790

Posted By: patsy
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:21am
Ok, how many more bloody times are we gonna have to read about Nana hair??? It's being metioned randomly in every bloody thread. Stop spamming, your hair is crap, we are not idiots, your hair is crap.... Oh, and did I mention YOUR HAIR IS CRAP!!!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:45am
I dont think its any "new" vendors, a old one running from bad reviews or a okay one waning a monopoly. Good luck to you though....

Posted By: eva92watson
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:35am
That's nice. DO share the reviews. May be I'm planning to get it for my friend. However, I was pretty skeptical. After your experience I may give it a try

Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:36am
I agree 100% Princess Grace! This vendor knows I'm a member of this site and is very aware a full review is going to be done on this hair so hopefully he'll send me the best and not the worst! 

Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:13pm
 Someone claiming to be your new vendor just pmed me and said he already has one store on Ali but he did not mention what was the store name and that he wanted another one since the first one was doing so well and that already seems suspect as hell. Honestly I am on the fence about even reviewing vendors any more. On the one one hand he could send you decent hair so that you will give him a favorable review and plenty of lurkers and non members will buy based off your review. I know that is what this site is about but shady stuff like this is Confused.

Then sooner or later the quality goes down because they cant keep up with all the orders and they start sending out the hair that the sweep off the floor and could careless about your bad review. 

Its vendors that I have been dealing with for years and they have stores on ALI and even getting a quote from them is not the same. All of that 'FREE SHIPPING" is a lie, they are not taking a $30 loss the cost is factored in whatever you purchase. 

Unless I feel like I know you I wont even bother sharing a vendor, it will either be its too much or they start asking me 5,000 questions like I made the hair myself, I cant give you no 100% full proof plan on what you will receive. The hair game has changed and not for the best. Back in the day everyone knew if you wanted quality it wasn't for the price of $220 with 3 bundles and a closure. 

Hell we paid Halley Curls 140+ for a closure and we all knew good and well that it was going to go bald like a sick cat with the mange, so this new "Virgin" hair math baffles me.

I hope you get some decent hair.... Good Luck my fellow weave sisters its trill in these streets. 

Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:20pm
In total there are 226  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/active_users.asp" rel="nofollow - Active Users  online, 24 Member(s), 9 Anonymous Member(s), 148 Guest(s), 45 Search Robot(s) 

Now out of that 148 guests how many of them do you guys think are here for hair vendors???Confused
You don't need to lurk in TTT, 90% of those topics are recycled from headlines, anyway.
The lacefront section been RIP, most people are making wigs or using Uparts with closures.

I saw at 100 of these GUESTS are people who have never even contributed nuffin, they lurk see what vendors are "in", go buy and tell all their friends and make a YT review so they can get $6 off their next order from that same vendor on Aliexpress. Confused

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:09am
They all get the hair from the same place. We all should leave these vendors alone

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

They all get the hair from the same place. We all should leave these vendors alone
Funniest thing u keep on saying this. I have dealt with some straight up vendors . yes I said it straight forward vendors. Tell me the hair is processed to get a curl and responds to my emails as well as notify me when there is an holiday. Not every vendor is bad. Some vendors are on point with their customer service and products. DONOT use the the ones that spam our inboxes and this board to judge every last one.
Bdogg from day one is known for nitted hair and see saw prices...and mixed up lengths. That was not hidden from folks that bought hair from him.
Kevin...same thing
Anson....same thing
What causes the product to go down....lurkers...sharing the vendor. Some vendors cannot handle high demand at one time. So they send scraps of hair when their stock has dwindle down.
Businesses are in business to make a profit. But every consumer has a choice who they buy from. If u buy from someone who has a great product and quality customer service...then their shouldn't be an issue

Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:57pm
^^^ I agree when I first joined BHM I thought the members were being shady when they didn't want to share their vendor. But as time went on I realized that there are so many lurkers waiting for a vendor to be named and then the quality really does go down. The best thing for you to do when ordering from a vendor is always use paypal unless they are a well known trusted vendor. And let them know that you will dispute them if they send you trash. Works for me every time and I learned it all from BHM.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:26am
Someone shared a good vendor with me and my light yaki is swanging and banging, its some people you can share a vendor with and some you just can't.

Before they told me I said I hope my own weave crawled up my neck like a ailing caterpillar before I shared the vendor and I shall not.

Honestly if your vendor has a regular site and ali, I would order from their site. Sometimes I feel like they treat you slightly different on that site. 

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:48am

I agree 100% again Princess Grace! I think i'm in love..lol no seriously I do agree and we all know the lengths and lies a vendor will go to just to get your money. I'm not for sure who pm'd you but i'm sure they lurked this thread out! The hair game is so shiesty I feel like i'm "pimping" myself out for some unprocessed cuticle aligned hair and the hopes of starting a relationship that will yield me good bundles in the future! I was more than willing to do a review in hopes of receiving some Gourge hair! LOL

Aliex is no secret and if this vendor can provide better hair than Luvin, New Star and QHP than I don't mind sharing through PM. I wouldn't think about sharing something that I hunt/killed/searched the heavens and earth for unless I knew you and then that information might be limited!

The Vendor was more than nice and honored the discount, shipped fast and even followed up to make sure I recieved it and hopes I like it..He has also emailed me other random questions.....

I received the hair and PICS are coming! just trying to upload them now through tinypic..
No smell
& of course the hair has been steam processed Sleepy (A girl can dream can't she?) 

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:27am
Testing

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:28am

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:31am

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:24pm
Okay so Specs:

4bundles of "virgin" Mayla hair
3 bundles weighed 3.6oz with tie 1 bundle weighed 3.7 with tie
After popping the tie from around the bundle and re-weighing it came in at 3.4
3 bundles measured 21inchs and the 4th bundle measured 22
Hair has been steam processed as you can see from the images!
No smell to the hair
I did the Burn test on one of the "gray" hairs burned just like my hair strand next to it

I haven't touched the hair since I received it..co wash and u-part/v-part wig images coming after I make my unit. I am also going to bleach this hair to really test quality

Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:01pm
PM sent

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:52pm
I agree with this thread... nowadays people are just in the mind frame of not doing hard work. Everything they want they feel entitled to and given. Even now when I see a thread and it is titled "Where is a good vendor" I don't even bother. When I had joined BHM I used to read threads and do my research as well, I didn't jump because they said it was great, your foot work has to be done as well... And sharing a vendor does not make it easier as well especially when everyone goes and buy it and cant keep up... But the hair looks nice, let us know how it holds up...

Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:27am
Hair really came alive during the wash! Tangles loosened up no problem with water running on it
Hair felt silky
This is the color the water turned after washing all 4 bundles in this bowl. Hair is a natural 1b color so-Dye?
This is what hair I lost during the wash
I let it sit in conditioner in a zip lock bag over night -rinsed it out and hung to dry
Those tiny coils thou...
This is the hair complete dry and I LOVE IT
When I first received the hair I was like ok -It's decent coming from Aliex, the ends felt a little dry even though they looked to be in great condition however after this wash and cond't I am in LOVE!!! Can't wait to make my unit and color! going honey blonde for the summer let see if we make it to honey! Hair is soft not so much silky but more like a light yaki...It's not to shiney which I was concerned about during the wash!

Posted By: SelfMadeDiva12
Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:06pm
Looks really good. Is that last pic of the hair completely dry??

Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:09pm
Yes ma'am it is and unfortunately the picture doesn't serve it it's complete justice!

Posted By: howallynas
Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:40pm
the water is dirty , do this hair been dyed ?

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:57am
I had started doing some research and it's like they put so much stuff on the hair.. it may have been dyed though... but nowadays hair comes with everything dye, chemical smell, and I hate that sometimes the hair comes with strong fumigation smells from chemicals (apparently the U.S. wants the hair products etc to be fumigated so we won't get any unwanted creatures here.)

Posted By: hellobeauty
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:18am
Smile

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:58am
I don't know if it's dye or some type of chemical but what I can say after washing and conditioning this hair is everything!!!

Posted By: _ambiziosaDONNE
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

I don't know if it's dye or some type of chemical but what I can say after washing and conditioning this hair is everything!!!

Glad you had a good experience... ! Hair does look nice.

Posted By: Evangeline
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:39am
Isabelle hair

At first I was skeptical to buy this hair extension since no one 

has written a review on it.I took a risk and bought.The shipping was 

fast I received it within 3 days iam in US and it came from China.This 

is 100% real human hair no doubt about it.I bought a 14, 16,18 inches 

true to measurement too. Only $139. I saw this hair at a local beauty supply which 

was going for $275 per 4 oz glad to find it here at aliexpress and you wont be disappointed.

check the link if you like:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-Hair-Products-1PCS-Body-Wave-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Extension-Hair-Weaves-Human-Hair-Weave-Wavy/623541_1796730476.html

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:17pm
Finally finished my Unit! I used all 4 bundles and love the fullness

Natural state with a little bump in the front to frame face

The hair "looks" very nice has great ends and I do love the natural state of this hair

What I don't like is that I just put my unit on Saturday and as soon as I got ready to run my fingers through the back I had some tangles! It wasn't nothing that my hand didn't pull out but the fact that it's tangling on day one has me on edge! The only product I put on the hair in pics above is about a dime size of Morrocan Argan oil....@ the time I didn't have my wig clips so I sewed it to my two braids that form a U-shape and slept in it sat. naight -Sunday morning say goodbye to that natural state I had to put some heat to it and decided to wand curl for Sunday! I attached my clips last night and took off and did not sleep in but again some minor tangling that i'm not happy about! I will be watching this tangle business like a hawk! I already notified the vendor about the tangle and asked if a silcon coating is on this hair? I don't know if because the natural state is curly and curly hair tends to tangle more is the reason or if I just haven't found the product that this hair likes yet? but i'm on high alert ...will check back in by the end of 4th week with update.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:19pm
Confused

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:20pm
lol Have you received yours???

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:50pm
No and Im ready to refuse the shipment!

Wont they just send it back if I do??? Grace dont have the strenf for this new weave game Confused

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:29am
Long Horror story later ..... FIRST and last time using Aliexpress for anything except for gift boxes.

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Long Horror story later ..... FIRST and last time using Aliexpress for anything except for gift boxes.

Confused Did you get the hair ?

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:25am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

u gots to tell meeeeeeeeeeeLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:21am
I will still give a honest and fair review of the hair, even though I have my reservations about installing it in MY head. My installation will not be on a wig cap, so it will be the true test.

I am evil but FAIR Smile

Lort I have already purchased silicon mixOuchConfusedDead

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:34am
Please come back and up the pictures of your install! and keep us updated!

Although I'm on high alert and watching these tangles like we all watched that Solange/Jay-z Video. It hasn't turned on me and it's nothing a run of the fingers can't get out-I still like this hair and have recieved numerous compliments on how it looks like my hair and how good it looks! So I most deff want to hear your story! But this is true I remove this bad baby every night and place her on my wig stand..

I will come back and update with pictures at the 4 week mark! and/if I color...Kinda of feeling the black right now

Me right now

Posted By: jeans8877
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:36pm
Your hair looks nice , where do you order from ?
I used order from QHP and Nana Hair ,after intalling , everything goes perfect , love my vendors

Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:30pm
I got tired of checking for tangles and constantly being paranoid that I had a basket case on the back of my neck! So this wig is in my closet waiting for some silcon mix! Had to put my trusted Bdogg wig back on

this shyt is depressing...Lord please send me a vendor str8 from Heaven

PrincessGrace

Can you up your pictures?

Posted By: AnnoyingD
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:42pm
Awww :/ So the hair didn't hold up? 

Posted By: daniel19056
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 4:06am
greatLOL

Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:00am

The Hair is fine, but it just has me super paranoid and I don't want to be "that" girl always checking for tangles and looking in the mirror...So I want to purchase some Silcon Mix to see if that fixes my paranoia ..and until I get my tail to the BSS I put my Bddogg wig on..But I will be pulling this out Saturday for a Fashion show..I'm still loving the thickness and length and texture of the hair and it holds a mean wand curl! but because I didn't install this hair and can wear it at my leisure I can't give a full body review.

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:59pm
The Good, and The Getting on My Nerves

So after contacting Ms. Pepsi I decided what I would take a chance since Lort knows Im AntiAliexpress, so I contacted the owner of the company. He replied back immediately and I decided on 12,14,16,& 20" Malaysian Bodywave and 1 bundle of 18" curly as a sample. He offered me a discount ( see how easy that was) so I paid for the 4 bundles and the 1 sample.

Now he did inform me that he didnt have the curly but was getting it from I believe the company he used to work for before he branched out on his own. I paid immediately after our messages back and forth, 2 days later uhh still no curly . Thats fine it was just a sample, just send me the bodywave. Sent DHL and I got it in 3 days.  So now you owe me money or hair Stern Smile and I don't know you like that so Im giving you the slight side eye.

So I get the hair, it looks like all the other bodywave on YT, Instagram and everywhere else. I shampoo, no black water and hang it up and let it dry on the deck in the back.

I was going to initially get a sew in, but the closure that I ordered took a month with their free shipping but thats another review for another day from another vendor...

Around a week later still no curly hair, okay well now you playing too much and we strangers so I said well Ill just take some Malaysian straight then. He sent me a new invoice, discounted but still a invoice uhh just roll the curly $$ to the straight hair and mail it. he messaged me something about their system, and he cant do it like that. Well if you were not 100% sure you could get the curly IMO you should have never took my money and Im definitely not sending you more of my coins. On the Ali thingy I had hit start dispute or whatever its called then the next am he asked for my paypal info and he did the refund. We just met and you already cutting up and making me involve the people in our mix, not a good sign.

You tried it, so nice Grace was now getting irked Grace.

So every few days he messages me like hows the hair, Im like I dont know Im not wearing it. Then on Saturday my phone rang, strange number Shocked . Guess who Mr. Bodywave, it was a bad connection so I ended up just telling him to email me cause it was static and noise and I was at Ulta . 

When you log on to Ali, i think its a way they know you online cause I swear when I would get on I would get messages like Hey My Friend ErmmStern Smile, how do you even know im on here. I felt like I had been on a date that didnt go exactly great but he wanted another chance.

He called me a few more times, and sent me a few more messages. He has since stopped since I quit responding. 

Im willing to give a honest review for your hair, I will NOT post a glowing review on the boards to help build your brand telling lies. It was no rush for me to install the hair since I hoard hair and had ordered way too much already. Plus no shade but bodywave isnt really my thing, I prefer straight and Virgin Indian curly that I know Im not getting from Ali. I was going to give it to my cousin but she would most likely fill it with aragon oil and way too much other stuff and have a suspect install from the $50 weave shop even though some way she pays $90 and her hair still be wrong swo I could not really trust her input.

I watched Peak Mills deep side part no closure wig tutorial and did that yesterday. So far my hair has not had the snags or tangles that Pepsi mentioned BUT I just did it yesterday, and wore it out to the bar. I got lots of compliments BUT Installed all of the 20", 16",  half of the 14" and most of the 12".  Im not used to wearing 56 bundles of hair, I got hot and by the end of the night I was sweating like I was detoxing off something. I cant do that dome cap, your scalp can't breathe, Lort be a breeze under that tent.

I promise to post pictures when Jr gets home with my Ipad but I cant say Yah or Nah on a 1 day wig that I only wore for a few hours. 

Also it seems like just Indian Bodywave, the density of the hair just doesnt seem like any Malaysian I ever had before and it didnt smell like corn chips cause thats Full REFUND time in my mind. 

I just believe in full disclosure... 

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:28pm
I will say he is super nice , I can be uhh abrupt is the best way to describe it. Smile 

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:27pm
Princess Grace you are to funny!LOL

I'm super duper paranoid- whenever I would tangle check my friend would ensure me I was fine! but I just like to glide my hands through my hair perfectly and not glide into anything..It was only at the nape of the neck where my collar is (assuming the rubbing friction?) Anywhoodles I don't mean to scare anyone with my mentioning of tangles b/c it is not a basket case!

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:00pm
Pepsi he is super nice but them phone calls made me like Ermm

Plus I am very straight to the point, I dont like a bunch of dialogue and interaction. I pay, you send. If it works out I will order more, they seem to love the bodywave in Detroit. Confused

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:13pm
Princess you say you hoard hair huh?? How about you check that stash for a salon relaxed closure or sumtin textury in that there stash of yours.

Mmmmkay thanks with love!!
signed Suga.

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:36pm
I know I dont have any salon relaxed anything, a couple months ago was the first time I even ordered yaki texture at all and I bleached it to the high heavens and dyed it red.

Chile I been horading since 2007, I thought thats what we all was doing??? Cry
I still have some Bella Noir Wavy Stern Smile

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:29pm
Princess Grace you are in deed correct " everyone on here is hoarding hair" ( to one degree or another!) carry on

Print Page | Close Window