Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370347
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 4:57am

Topic: Looking for curly hair
Posted By: atexaschick
Subject: Looking for curly hair
Date Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:14pm
Looking for hair similar to the pics below (from Yummy Hair), I want to order from Yummy but I don't want to spend that much money if it's not worth it. Where can I find something similar?
http://s293.photobucket.com/user/atexaschick/media/PhotoGrid_1398620420918_zps0ba82196.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:54pm
Its beautiful hair, but those prices!! I would see if a CV could dup it or if they had something similar instock.

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:15pm
It really looks like B-Dogg deep curly to me. Check out the B-dogg ultimate thread.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:29pm
Yea I use to go to Roman but his customer service and quality is horrible now. In not sure which CV to use.

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:15pm
I Also say try to get a cv to dupe it. make sure you send ten the pictures of the hair straight out of the package instead of installed. That way they get the curl right. As fee as cv go try Jacksun or Jeffrey.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:24pm
There's some downstairs for sale.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:42pm
Ok I thought people stopped using Jackson and Jeffrey like they stopped using Roman, I will check them out

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

Ok I thought people stopped using Jackson and Jeffrey like they stopped using Roman, I will check them out

I still use them. Just be very specific!
I ask for virgin, ( insert origin ) non processed, no dyes, no bleach baths, full healthy hair, color texture etc . And send lots of pics

Posted By: DOLLHOUSESTYLIN
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:24pm
Does roman carry blond hair 613? i need to find a quality blonde hair supplier with closures to match...

By th e way has anyone tried the new nape back closures with thier sew ins yet. ive seen satchel with some of them. Thought of adding some technique to my work.

Posted By: Amanda_B
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:16pm
Hautelocks loose or soft curl will give you this look, the patterns are very similar to Yummy.

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:47pm
I was just looking at their site too, thanks

Posted By: l.iman92
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:51pm
Im new to this .. what's b-dogg ?

Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:30pm
I've been wearing a unit for the past few months that I made with curly hair from Belladonna Extensions. I've planned on writing up a review and posting pictures on my experiences with the company because I haven't seen any on here and will when I get the time, but for now I will say that this hair has given me life! The curls are beautiful, very low maintenance, minimal shedding and no tangling and very reasonably priced. They have a curl pattern similar to the photos, you should check them out as well. 

Posted By: l.iman92
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:05am
Ooo great thanks !

Posted By: SuperFruit992
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:19pm
Has anyone tried humanhairdirect.com? I mean I have but the first time I bought the hair it was pretty but one month later it turned into a rats nest forget the bird.

It might have been me tho... I slept with wet hair (shhh tell no one) and it was bad ever since then. It tangled so bad my fingers couldn't untangle it. I ended up having to butcher it to get the hair to let go of my leave out! It was bad. Anyone else had this experience or was it my fault.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:48pm
I haven't tried it

Posted By: SuperFruit992
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:57pm
I was wondering, no one has any posts but youtube claims it's soooo good. But what hair DONT they claim lol.

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:24pm
I have hair by hautelocks, but I havent used it yet to offer an honest opinion. Ive seen many ppl use sheenas hair emporium and love it. She sometimes has deals and discounts. Right now she has a buy 3 bundles , get $50 off deal.

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 3:26pm
I wish I could find some reviews on haute locks, the hair looks nice so I think I'm going to try it out. The belladonna hair looks nice as well. I thought sheenas hair got bad reviews, let me look into it again.

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:37pm
my home girl is rocking some eurasian medium curl that looks really similiar to that from zzzbeautyhair (or something like that). she's based out of atl so my girl bought it from her salon...she has a website...supposedly she has the same vendor as sassy mitchell but iono about all that .

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:15pm
This curly hair looks so pretty.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:22pm
I looked on hautelock, those prices for the Unknown Confused

Posted By: HaitianBeauty_
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:23am
If anyone has any kind of reviews on Hautelocks PLEASE COME FORWARD. Their hair looks nice and similar to some hair I got (which I love) but Hautelocks has a more kinky texture and cheaper prices. I'm just looking to mix the hair for a look I want. They claim that with proper care it will last 1-2 years. They supposedly have been out for 3 years I believe? (don't quote me) So I don't know why its so hard to find reviews on their hair. Any real person out there with an opinion on this company?

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:53am
Their web domain is not 3 years old I dont believe, but who knows.

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:33am
This I know. They are abased out of South Florida and was selling hair at the Salon the owner works at. Something like that. I gathered this information from the research I did .

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:43pm
I'm going to order from them or belladonnaextensions, I'll give a review once I install

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:53pm
I am going to order from Hautelocks and compare it to Yummy Hair and let you all know how that goes. Smile

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

I am going to order from Hautelocks and compare it to Yummy Hair and let you all know how that goes. Smile

What pattern are you ordering

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:37pm
Please don't forget to let us know how Hautelocks hair holds up!

Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:04pm
I placed my order but it was cancelled due to a coupon discrepancy so I kind of feel like it is a sign that I should not get it since I was skeptical in the first place. I am going to look around for a little bit longer. Who knows, I might end up back at Hautelocks. But I don't mind trying a new place for curly hair so if you guys have any reputable companies that you want to recommend, let me know. I am not too worried about the price considering I am comparing it to Yummy hair.

Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:06pm
Oh and I was going for the soft curl and tight curly. I might do it. I don't know. I will definitely let you guys know what I end up doing. I am just waiting for my refund from Hautelocks at this point. Usually when an order is cancelled it goes right back. Not with them...

Posted By: yunvme2
Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:18pm

I wish I could find some reviews on haute locks, the hair looks nice so I think I'm going to try it out. The belladonna hair looks nice as well. I thought sheenas hair got bad reviews, let me look into it again.

Im right there with you I am on the fence with Hautelocks and belladonnaextensions the price difference is about 100 plus with Hautelocks being on the pricer side I do love my longer lengths and in curly its a must for me but spending almost 500.00 for one install is so much more than I want to spend on some dang hair I mean really. But I'm not messing around on Ali express anymore Im so done with that. I am going to find me some good summer hair if it kills me I swear girl. 

Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:21pm
Yes the price difference is what's making my decision harder. Belladonna's hair looks very nice and the customer service is great. There just isn't a lot of photos of the hair so I'm having a hard time deciding if their curly hair or loose wavy hair will give me more of a similar look to the Yummy loose curl or if hautelocks loose curl will give me more of that look. I think I'm going to try hautelocks first only because it has more photos I can compare to and order from belladonna next month.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:36am
Just ordered from Haute Locks I will post pics of the hair when I receive it in 2-3 days. I probably won't post pics of the install (I self install and it might not be up to BHM standardsEmbarrassed LOL) but I will definitely give a review after I have worn it for some time.

I hope it's worth it. I ordered from Sassy Mitchell twice in the past and I wasn't impressed by their hair. The first order shed so bad that I can't wear it because there's hair everywhere. The second order did not shed but the curl pattern loosened drastically as soon as I dyed the hair black, and it left completely within 3 weeks. So fingers crossed this hair will work out.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:26am
atexaschick, I would LOVE to see pics so if you could PM me, that would be nice.

Posted By: Beweavethis
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:24pm
I ordered from hautelocks the day they launched online . The hair came fast but I waited until a week ago to install it. It's very pretty hair no shedding or tangling so far my only gripe is that my loose curl was more like a wave than curl and in her ig pics it appeared to be very curly,if anyone is interested I can post pics of my install or pm them.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:46pm
Yes please post pics

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:45pm
OK so I reached out to belladonnaextensions via email I told her that there were not many pictures online of the curly that I was thinking of purchasing well she sent me these she was very nice and I am really leaning towards a purchase this week. It is also disappointing to hear that the Hautelocks is not as curly as I was expecting it to be I for sure dont want wavy I want curly.  But if anyone does have photos of the hair please sure I would love to see them. 

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:11pm
Now I'm regretting my Haute locks purchase. This hair is beautiful. If my hair isn't as curly as I like I'll be sending it back and going with Bella like I wanted.

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Beweavethis Beweavethis wrote:

I ordered from hautelocks the day they launched online . The hair came fast but I waited until a week ago to install it. It's very pretty hair no shedding or tangling so far my only gripe is that my loose curl was more like a wave than curl and in her ig pics it appeared to be very curly,if anyone is interested I can post pics of my install or pm them.

Please post pics of your hautelocks!

Posted By: sacimiz_sac
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:05am
Its beautiful hair  Heart

Posted By: Phoebe Lee
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:53am
the hair is beautiful. So charming you looksTongue. The curly also very beautiful:)

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:01pm
That Belladonna is pretty. I love the ringlets at the ends. I would love some that was just one or two degrees curlier. Just a tad. Somewhere between the pic and a kinky curly.

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:11pm
That hair is gorgeous. But what happened to all their pics? I see that they had an ig but its been stripped of all its content.

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:54pm

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Beweavethis Beweavethis wrote:

]

as you can see it is not curly at all i got caught in the rain after this so its a frizzy mess , ill post better pics when i get home

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:43pm
Your right it is not curly it is more of a wave. That is disappointing looks totally different on IG 

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:52pm
 My Hair addict online curly hair was everythaaaaannng! Even after I bleached it , it was still good. 

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:54pm
Its still in my stash and I wore it on and off for a year!

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:05pm
hI PRiNCESS great to see youBig smile

i MUST concur HairAddictOnLine is the LIGHT hands down today it's spring going into summer ive just pulled out my STASH of Indian Curly from HairAddicts:
the closure/ 18/ 22/ 22/24 inches = closure & 3 bundles of hair ive had it for 2yrs now i FINALLY dyed it a bumpin chaka khan red and sported it july through december last year, i took it out & been sportin some brazil wavy from genesis/  WELP summertime is here time to get this Indian Curly on hit so im goin to beauty supply get supplies to dye it drk brown/& black  ( imma see how i feel once im in the store) then i get it installed sunday or early next weekWink HairAddict might cost a pretty penny and its SOOOOO worth it cause now i can switch into my summer curly hair like, "whats upStar" without missin a beat and the hair LASTS baby yessss hunty take good care of it and it does you PROUDClap

sidenote: im ballin on a budgetLOL/ i dont have time for do overs in no areas of my joyous lifeLOL
so i save my loot n hit the FINEST quality vendor for the pattern i want off the top cause with top hair care, the hair is gonna last over 3yrs and MOREWinkWink

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:20pm
HairAddictOnLine I have never ordered from there I wonder if there quality is still as good as when you all ordered. HMMMMM going to check out there prices now 

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

My Hair addict online curly hair was everythaaaaannng! Even after I bleached it , it was still good. 

What are the specs of what you ordered?

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by yunvme2 yunvme2 wrote:

HairAddictOnLine I have never ordered from there I wonder if there quality is still as good as when you all ordered. HMMMMM going to check out there prices now 

i have the indian curly now they have a deep indian curly which is my NEXT purchase (as soon as i (or) my man can afford itLOL   i purchased my indian curly 11/2011  i purchased my 1st ever bella brazillian wavy bundles from them in 2010 & STILL have it in my stash like yesss hunty, i only steered away to test Genesis brazillian wavy to see if my intuition was right and i LOVE my bundles from Genesis tooWink like i said my next big hair purchase will be from HairAddict the deep curlyStar

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:32pm
How many bundles in curly if I like a big hair w/hair addicts?

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

How many bundles in curly if I like a big hair w/hair addicts?

i love chaka khan / diana ross volume fullness so i have 3 bundles between 18 inches to 24 inches and a closure in indian curly

if you're doing longer lengths 22 inches & longer  i say go with 4 bundles as the longer lengths have less hair in the bundles for fullness/volume ... 12 inches to 20 inches have MORE hair in the bundle the BEST to you in finding your curly have fix, i hope this helpsStar

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:23pm
Thanks! I saw that hair addicts have a bundle deal and I wasn't sure if they were being skimpy even on the shorter lengths 16-22 which is what I would be going for.

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:32pm

Hey Bon JourWink

I agree with Bonjour, I bleached it, ombred it, dyed it back brown and it still was swanging and banging. I was just looking on their site, its pictures posted of someone who recently purchased their hair and it still looked GREAT.

I dont have the time, or patience with gambling with these other folks selling curly but wavy hair that look processed. I like my weave tried and true if Im gone play games Ill just go on aliexpress.

Shout out to California lace Wigs too, their curly hair was the bomb dot com too Smile

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:07am
I have been in the Hautelocks store in florida and was not satisfied with the quality of hair they provided. This was almost a year ago. However, the hair was on display so alot of people had been touching it. However, Amanda B (the owner of Hautelocks) CAN SLAY HAIR HONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

hI PRiNCESS great to see youBig smile

i MUST concur HairAddictOnLine is the LIGHT hands down today it's spring going into summer ive just pulled out my STASH of Indian Curly from HairAddicts:
the closure/ 18/ 22/ 22/24 inches = closure & 3 bundles of hair ive had it for 2yrs now i FINALLY dyed it a bumpin chaka khan red and sported it july through december last year, i took it out & been sportin some brazil wavy from genesis/  WELP summertime is here time to get this Indian Curly on hit so im goin to beauty supply get supplies to dye it drk brown/& black  ( imma see how i feel once im in the store) then i get it installed sunday or early next weekWink HairAddict might cost a pretty penny and its SOOOOO worth it cause now i can switch into my summer curly hair like, "whats upStar" without missin a beat and the hair LASTS baby yessss hunty take good care of it and it does you PROUDClap

sidenote: im ballin on a budgetLOL/ i dont have time for do overs in no areas of my joyous lifeLOL
so i save my loot n hit the FINEST quality vendor for the pattern i want off the top cause with top hair care, the hair is gonna last over 3yrs and MOREWinkWink

I like the way you roll!LOL

Posted By: nanikoa25
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 3:32am
Any of you ladies ordering from belladonna please post reviews and photos!!!

Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:49pm
Now I am all confused did some research on Hairaddict and there hair looks good as well. I get so mixed up with the difference between all the different textures of curly hair from Malaysian, Brazilian, Indian, Mongolian I mean really aren't they all the same. I know I have mostly worn EP and wags I ventured out on Ali express way back and got some hair from anson it was Peruvian curly I got that back in 2012 and it's still going strong after dying it and my qhp brazillan wavy I got in 2011 is also still in the game. I know that the brazillan hair I got seemed a lot thicker than the Peruvian hair but the Peruvian hair was on point. I'm just to scared to order from either of these vendors again because there quaily has changed so much I would rather just order from a AV and pay a little more that take a chance of getting straight trash. I have not really dealt with any other AV except the ones I mentioned above but I am noticing even with these AV it's a roll of the dice which is such BS they should all have quality control in place that is what I am assuming I am paying extra for. 

I have learned some hard lessons with extensions over the years. Right now I have some hair installed that is straight trash an sheds like a beast I got it from a hair stylist here in Tampa. I have not gotten hair at an actual BSS in 8 years but she knew the owner said they had a private vendor that they get there hair from and all of her customers rave about it well this hair is not even curly an requires so much maintance it's crazy I should have went with my first instinct which was run and order my own hair.

On the real some of these stylists do not know what good quaily hair is well this one did not neither do her customers this hair tangles and matts up at the nape of my neck so bad I gotta travel with a comb then every time I comb it hair is all over the place I'm so mad at myself for wasting 400 bucks for two bundles of hair that's going right in the trash.  Lesson learned once again the hard way.

I am down right sick Dead of vendors trying to get over …….. the only really tried and true for me has been EP I have never once had any complaints from any of my purchases with them and Wags has been good to me I did get one bad batch but they replaced it which was fine I know venders do get bad batches but its the CS that keeps me coming back.  But who wants to keep paying 600 -700 for a install. Even if the hair lasts for years. 

Sorry for the long message I am frustrated today. Well I guess I need to decide if I wanna go with belladonnaextensions on hairadditonline because I know I am not going with Hautelocks right now. 

I plan on sending whatever I purchase over to flyhoneywigs for her to make me a custom u part because I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it nor have I found a good stylist here in Tampa since I relocated here this year. 

Posted By: ceelopink11
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:52pm
You spent 400 bucks on 2 bundles? What kind of hair was this?

Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 11:20pm
Chile you made me tired with that post, I just ordered the Indian curly, I dont know nothing about those other exoticals that on there now!

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:46pm
I received my Haute Locks yesterday. On my initial impression I can say that these are the smallest bundles I've ever received when ordering hair. I ordered a 16" & 18". I always order 2 bundles of hair with those lengths and have enough but I don't think this will be enough at all. I'm disappointed at that, I don't know if I should send it back because my total was $275 with these 2 bundles and having to purchase one more is too expensive for hair that I don't know how it will behave once I install it. If I send it back, I'll be losing even more money paying for shipping (which was $15) and waiting to be refunded.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:05pm
OuchOuchOuch I wish I had posted my previous "review" earlier. They must have switched up cause tho the "bundles" on display were small, the ones for purchase seemed full. However, the ones available for purchase were on hangers. The hair had a nice pattern. It looked just like the pictures. But the bundles were DRYYYYYYYY... i mean DRYYYYYY and they felt rough. I just couldnt justify the 500 hair purchase and 250 install when my ali hair vendor was better (at the time) and i have been self installing.

Ask for a refund. DONT ALTER THE HAIR.

I have a friend who cancelled an appointment due to miscommunication, and they refunded her deposit. She got the money within 3 business days. They have AWESOME customer service!

Minus the teeny weeny bundles, has their hair quality gotten better?

Did you weigh them ?

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:06pm
http://s293.photobucket.com/user/atexaschick/media/Mobile%20Uploads/57a6e5d2-af97-43d5-952f-1b1a4f9aeb3d_zps4ab4f56e.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Here is the photo of the hair I received from Haute Locks

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:32pm

I received my Haute Locks yesterday. On my initial impression I can say that these are the smallest bundles I've ever received when ordering hair. I ordered a 16" & 18". I always order 2 bundles of hair with those lengths and have enough but I don't think this will be enough at all. I'm disappointed at that, I don't know if I should send it back because my total was $275 with these 2 bundles and having to purchase one more is too expensive for hair that I don't know how it will behave once I install it. If I send it back, I'll be losing even more money paying for shipping (which was $15) and waiting to be refunded.

The hair looks pretty, at least. Did you weigh the bundles? It may be enough for a full install. However, you shouldn't keep anything you think you're going to be unhappy with because $275 is a lot for 2 bundles to be unhappy with them. If you do decide to return, I suggest shipping First Class Mail, it would cost you around $3.50-$4.00. As long as you have a tracking number, you're good because you can always dispute with your credit card company that you returned the merchandise, you'll just need tracking showing it was delivered. Either way, I hope you end up with what you were looking for! 

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:37pm
I didn't weigh them, I don't have a scale. The hair is soft and it smells good but the bundles are small to me. Even my mother asked is that all the hair. The pictures may not show the true length, but doesn't the bundles look short/small?
http://s293.photobucket.com/user/atexaschick/media/PhotoGrid_1400445145777_zps294ab161.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:38pm
For those that asked about my experience with Belladonna Extensions I made a detailed review here:  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/belladonna-extensions-curly-hair-gives-me-life_topic370799.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/belladonna-extensions-curly-hair-gives-me-life_topic370799.html

And here are a few pics:

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:05pm

I didn't weigh them, I don't have a scale. The hair is soft and it smells good but the bundles are small to me. Even my mother asked is that all the hair. The pictures may not show the true length, but doesn't the bundles look short/small?
http://s293.photobucket.com/user/atexaschick/media/PhotoGrid_1400445145777_zps294ab161.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

they do look sort of short. especially for the legnths you ordered. do you have a tape measure? the longer length bundles are usually 7-8 feet long. yours should be a tad longer. however, the hair may be packed on there resulting in shorter wefts.

have you tried putting the bundles on top of each other to see if they look full?

I would personally get a 3rd bundle or return. And i dont even like full installs.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by ceelopink11 ceelopink11 wrote:

You spent 400 bucks on 2 bundles? What kind of hair was this?

28 inch Brazilian. 

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:06pm
TexasChick your wefts look very short, and I can't see them being enough for a full head sew in. Unless you're using a closure and dicing up the tracks. Return them and take the loss of return shipping fees.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

TexasChick your wefts look very short, and I can't see them being enough for a full head sew in. Unless you're using a closure and dicing up the tracks. Return them and take the loss of return shipping fees.

I completely agree.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

For those that asked about my experience with Belladonna Extensions I made a detailed review here:  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/belladonna-extensions-curly-hair-gives-me-life_topic370799.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/belladonna-extensions-curly-hair-gives-me-life_topic370799.html

And here are a few pics:

Loving this all day!!!!

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:39pm
I just read the return policy, no refunds. Unfortunately this is my loss, I should have took my chances with belladonna

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:44pm

I just read the return policy, no refunds. Unfortunately this is my loss, I should have took my chances with belladonna

Oh dang … well you can just buy another bundle. Did you cowash it yet?

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:58pm
No I haven't done anything to it yet. I'll just have to order another bundle later. Hopefully the hair acts right.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:32pm
Texas chic... return that hair.The length of hair looks short. The length of the wefts are short. GURLLLLLL get a refund. Find u another vendor. Accepting those bundles as is and buying another lets the vendor think... ok selling short bundles is ok with my customers.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:37pm
I want to return the hair, but their return policy says no refunds. I should have read it before I ordered it. I think I'm going to email the company about how short the wefts are.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 9:43pm
SMFH worst case you can sell it as filler hair in m2m. They say no refunds but what do they say about exchanges ?? The one who recommended this to you is Amanda B. Who happens to be the OWNER of the company. So wurst case scenario you can PM her ?

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 9:59pm
Exotichairla.com

THAT LOOKS LIKE ALI HAIR RIGHT ??

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:33pm
Those are NOT two full bundles , that look like some hair I have left over from installs, they straight tried it Confused

I cant and shant with none of those vendors.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Amanda_B Amanda_B wrote:

Hautelocks loose or soft curl will give you this look, the patterns are very similar to Yummy.

...And I was wondering how Hautelocks was even brought up. I can't find any reviews on this hair anywhere, aside from 1 youtube lady.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:55am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

THESEEE BUT BLUEE

just throwin these in here if any one wants to chime in on lengths and vendors

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:23am

THESEEE BUT BLUEE

just throwin these in here if any one wants to chime in on lengths and vendors

this looks almost identical to the medium curl posted here 

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/a-few-items-for-sale_topic370743.html

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:36am
I'm so mad I missed out. Tho the other curl looks nice too

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:41am
You can buy the medium curl from QVH..  http://www.qvhbeauty.com/medium-curl/%20" rel="nofollow -  http://www.qvhbeauty.com/medium-curl/

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:51am
💀 all your links don't work for me. Let me google. THANKS BEW!

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:53am
Does jelly really use their hair ? Or is that a celeb photo

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:54am
*Kelly

Posted By: Evangeline
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:02am
A few days ago, I bought this hair from a vendor on aliexpress, it is good, i love it and i think it's the curl you wanted, you should check out, here is the link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-Hair-Products-1PCS-Deep-Curly-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Extension-Hair-Weaves-Human-Hair-Weave-Wavy/623541_1796876658.html

PS:You can contact the vendor Jack before payment, he is quite nice. He gave me 25% OFF on the hair, I bought 24, 26, 28 inches. So far the hair is no tangling, no shedding,no smelling, quite good actually.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:06am
Yeah I doubt Kelly where's their hair. But Idk. Supposedly QVH and Sassy Mitchell share vendors. 
I like the hair in pictures (at the ones posted in that M2M thread).
I can't find too many reviews on the hair tho.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:09am
I'm still eyeing belladonna but the only photo online is different than curvy's. So I'm like 😕

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:20am

THISSSSS BUT BLUEEEEE

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:23am
I've been looking at hairaddictonline. But bella has better reviews.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:25am
Thats definitely wanded.. You get could get that look with any wavy-ish using a 1"/ or 3/'4" curling wand.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:33am
Originally posted by Evangeline Evangeline wrote:

A few days ago, I bought this hair from a vendor on aliexpress, it is good, i love it and i think it's the curl you wanted, you should check out, here is the link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-Hair-Products-1PCS-Deep-Curly-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Extension-Hair-Weaves-Human-Hair-Weave-Wavy/623541_1796876658.html

PS:You can contact the vendor Jack before payment, he is quite nice. He gave me 25% OFF on the hair, I bought 24, 26, 28 inches. So far the hair is no tangling, no shedding,no smelling, quite good actually.

question, is this a real member or is this what they call advertising?Shocked

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

I've been looking at hairaddictonline. But bella has better reviews.

I haven't seen many reviews for bella, are you talking about belladonna extensions ?

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:15am
At this point I would go with Laniks ^1 Curly before I risked more money with some unknown Confused

The vendor might not want to take those bundles back because they have been manipulated, but see what she says. That is definitely not full bundles of hair, I cant see that even being 3oz.CryCryCry

In the next week or so Im gonna get my cv to dupe some curls if it works out I will pm you cause aint nobody got time, energy or enough vodka to be playing games needing 6 bundles from 3 different vendors to get a full install of curly hair. Ouch

I ordered Laniks Virgin curls a few months ago, it was pretty I gave it to my cousin who needed her hair done asap. 

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:19am
Where are these reviews???

Discount YT Guru reviews, 90% of them like everything.
Discount site reviews, most have control over what is posted so any bad reviews will never see the light of day.
Same can be said with FB, Instagram and Twitter.
Any reviews by member with 6 posts, yeah I know we all started somewhere but Im not going to join a site to just talk about this GREAT curly hair I got.

Print Page | Close Window