Specs
Price

ClapClap

Replies:
Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:40am
Wagman

All "Virgin Indian Natural Curly"

3 bundles of 20/23 purchased in April 2009- total price, including shipping $380

Wagman 1 bundle of 16/19 purchased in April of 2013, hmm, about $200- was coarser and curlier, my absolute favorite! Wish ALL of my bundles were this coarse and curly.

Wagman 1  bundle of 24/28   and then a half bundle 20/23, a few weeks later, purchased in May of 2013, about $200 for the full bundle and approx $100 for the half (they usually don't have or sell 1/2 bundles, I got lucky)

BSS hair- 2002-2007,  Hollywood American French Deep 24". I used it for invisible braids, minimal tangling and could've reused it at least once if it were track hair. Used to cost about $70 /pack. now runs about $100-150. I stocked up on it at a sale I found online last year. Will sell it on Craigslist if I don't use it soon.

Posted By: _belle
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:36pm
In like 05, 06 I bought some bobbi boss in I think a red package. . . it was the best bss I've ever used. Had it in long lengths, strong wefts, matched my relaxed (at the time) leave out, tangle free.

In like 08, 09, I got a burmese coarse yaky unit from Holly. . . No shedding or tangling.

No clue about the prices.

Posted By: Amillion
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:58pm
Most hair is trash now.  But when I first started buying premium hair, back in say 2002/2003:

Nature Girl - until this day I havent found anything that compares. That one and only order I placed, I mean that hair was out of this world.
Wagmans
Extensions Plus

Posted By: AllthatGlam
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:21pm
I had to restart my account but I've been here for a while, anywho....
Has anyway tried Bdogg lately? The last reviews I saw were mostly from 2012, maybe 1 from 2013...
I want to do a big bulk order and have it wefted by Sam but I'm interested to know what thier quality is like now.
Any input?
Please review from personal experience, not what someone told you. The more credibility the better.
Thanks !

Posted By: IamAJ625
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:39pm
idk what type of hair you need but I have a vendor I know of for Indian hair that is Good!! I have heard good things about them. Raj Impex. I don't have a need for Indian hair as I have a collector of Raw filipino hair I cant give up bc he only gets enough for my biz sorry lol I will PM you the Indian vendor though Hope it helps you out!! ;)

Posted By: yilutee
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:35am
http://www.mywigsbox.com   I customized from this vendor a Brazilian virgin hair loose wave 18" #1b/30 density added to 130%. I got this hair $230 with free shipping within 20 days, which is very fast to me. My hair is gorgeous after washing and air dry, little shed less than 5 stands, no odor...Perfect

Posted By: shine.sun464
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:57am
Whilst killing, I usually see individuals, generally only a few Slayer stages behind me, with Barrows Gloves. And then when you take these individuals into account, along with the individuals who had 85 Slayer since the third One week of 07 scape, you've have to wonder how these individuals are able to have so much totally free time from work and/or university.

I've got a pursuit cpe, if that matters for anything old school runescape gold. Was position 150 overall for a while but since I haven't performed in a few times I've decreased to around 180. Began about per One week delayed too.

Read more from http://www.rsgoldall.com/ - http://www.rsgoldall.com/

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:10am
Laniks x^1: 12" and 14" or 14" and 14". purchased Sept 2009- installed NYE 2009. $250ish...my mother bought it tho

It was soft and full, no need for a closure. It had plastic fillers tho smh. It shed a little, not much tangling. scared to buy again. I cowashed frequently with any moisturizing conditioner.

braidout
http://s718.photobucket.com/user/MzAllen/media/utf-8BSU1HMDAzODcuanBn.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

natural texture
http://s718.photobucket.com/user/MzAllen/media/IMG01275.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:34am
Kevincn
Water wave
12", (2) 14"
$225 ish

Best curly hair I have ever had, I LOVED that hair. No tangles, no shedding just straight loveliness!

Posted By: BelleAmore
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:34am
Right Now my top  ever Purchased were from
www.iamhoneysoul.com
Pleasantly surprised by this company, they are new, but the hair I bought from them back in December is GORGEOUS!! This is the only hair that I have been wearing constantly for the past 4 months. Seriously no fuss hair and it is perfect fro me.

No tangling, very minimal shedding, wefting is amazing and the owner is sweet as pie. The only thing is, the hair is on the pricier side.

Extensionsplus.com
My #1 always  go to for relaxed textured tresses and Indian hair

Posted By: butterfly3582
Date Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:24am
Eprt hands down...thinking about back.

Wagmans natural curly back in the day..(haven't tried it in a while)

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:14pm
My fav hair that I wish I never cut into a Bob was Kevin CN Chinese light yaki and Chinese yaki silk closure it was about $200 something forgot that was aboutv2yrs ago.....I am actually wearing the closure now

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:42pm
Extensions plus in 2004

Date Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:52pm
How is the hair? I hope it's not hair from combs and barber shop

That sweep up hair and take hair out of combs

To sell

Date Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:05pm
Have anyone tried seven day beauty on ali express?

Posted By: DOLLHOUSESTYLIN
Date Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:47pm
Has any one ordered from Somo hair?
Website looks fine. But I can't pull anything up on them. Help!!!

Posted By: DOLLHOUSESTYLIN
Date Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:26pm
What about SAHAA INTERNATIONAL?
Anyone tried them?

Posted By: butterfly3582
Date Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Amillion Amillion wrote:

Most hair is trash now.  But when I first started buying premium hair, back in say 2002/2003:

Nature Girl - until this day I havent found anything that compares. That one and only order I placed, I mean that hair was out of this world.
Wagmans
Extensions Plus

To this day o regret not buying nature girl when it was open.

Posted By: Super22Star
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:09am
Can you believe I actually lost 3 bundles of Nature Girl when I was moving back in '07....I wanted to snap my boyfriends neck!!AngryAngryLOLLOL

Posted By: Super22Star
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:16am
Best hair I ever had was my Arj.uni Wavy B purchased in '09 or '10....I freaking love this hair...I still wear it now, still beautiful, tangle free and I've cut it, colored it, cut the wefts, swam with it, worn it to the beach..you name it and I've done it....*sigh* I miss the old Arj.uni

Posted By: ruserious
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:10pm
Dec 2009 Indianhair.comClapClapClap- Curly. $300 for a pound. Still have it and will be installing this summer. LOL

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:13pm
Wags VIC back in 2010 still have some left overs going strong I regret not purchasing more back then because I get sick eveytime I look at their prices

Posted By: KeraNykole
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:35am
Good ol' ArJuJu. All the drama aside, that was the most QUALITY hair I've ever purchased. I've probably gotten 5-6 blends from them...and with the exception of 1, they were all TOP NOTCH!!!

2009-2010 Wagmans Virgin Curly. I purchased about 12oz of their bulk RAWWWWWW VC in 24-26 and 26-28" and had sam weft it. I wore that hair once...and it vanished Cry

ONYC Light Relaxed Perm-I'm not really into the relaxed textures, but this hair was, OMG, so amazingly soft! That was also some quality hair. It blended perfectly with my hair.

Posted By: nmorris023
Date Posted: May 04 2014 at 2:11pm
the onyc! how long ago did u buy it? did it tangle or anything? this will be my first time buying weave and i need it to match my texture

Posted By: LMJR1992
Date Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:34pm
I'm pretty new to this forum thing. I bought some pretty nice hair from Adorable Hair Suppliers an indian vendor, but apparently Priyanka Exports took their web domain www.adorablehairsuppliers.com. I've been trying to get in contact with the old supplier Happines Williams for a while now but they've took over the sites email as well. So I wouldn't trust it, i'm pretty sad because a lot of people inquired about the hair when I wore it and wanted to purchase from me :( .

I really have a question of my own though I'm not sure how to post my own forum or If I can because I am new as of today new! So admin if you don't mind could I ask your posters some questions on your forum ? 

I really would like to know if the hair I bought from an IV is virgin. Also, how can you tell if the hair has fillers? The hair I purchased was curly and i'm really upset that Happines my previous vendor can't reply to my emails because the hair tangles at the nape of my neck. I have to completely drench it every morning to get it to cooperate. I doubt it's virgin but if someone has a good eye I have shot a video of the hair. 

http://instagram.com/p/nlk_tRIJdj/ 

The first is the AHS wavy hair i've used it for 3 sew ins, and now it's basically a half wig/clip on set, so i've had it for about 2 years now and it's still so beautiful. But, when I first received the hair it did get dry at the ends during winter months so I was thinking maybe i've heat damaged the weave to a point where it's soft and silky I DON'T KNOW anymore. I've noticed the same dryness with the second hair, which is the curly hair straightened and it's pretty soft but, it's so thick i'm not sure if it has been processed because I don't believe virgin hair could be so thick pressed out. The AHS hair is a bit silkier but i'm not sure if it's because of the different patterns.... And the last frame of hair is the curly hair natural state. Could anyone with a good eye determine if the last set of hair is virgin or not before I move on to the next vendor, or is this the trials and error of having curly hair?

Posted By: kobilumas22
Date Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:54pm
LOL I get 20 22 24 inch , brazilian movre wave from Nana hair , it is best hair I have install, love much
I don't know how post a pic here ,
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1242790

Posted By: lateshalb
Date Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:31am
Arjuju had it for 3 years still better than my new hair smh chopped it trying to make a wig

Posted By: Daymarme
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:59am
All the faves are throwback hair, lol.

Posted By: DonBellaDiva
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:57am
Wagmans Natural Curly 2010.
Sundara Virgin Indian 2011 bomb ass hair and I still have it & it still looks and feels awesomesauce!
Tight Curly from my PV - Over a year old and still looks like it just came out the packaging. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:30pm
I have to honestly say the AAMH kinky curly wig is still rocking strong after 3 years. I take it off at night but man this hair is still the bomb. I done colored it and all.

Posted By: mosthated2003
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:57pm
I haven't had good good hair in so long ,I wouldn't be able to tell you ladies ...SMH....Everything is trash if u ask me...

Posted By: mosthated2003
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:58pm
HAvent had good hair in so long I forgot who had the best..ALl hair nowadays is trash to me.

Posted By: jesivalama77
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:54pm
Best hair I get from this company called Nana Hair on aliexpress .  There site is: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1193282  I got a 16, 18 20 Brazilian Body Wave for $144  They had $10 off coupon at the time.  I have installed  the hair now for 2 months and it is still beautiful.like to recommmend to anyone

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:28pm
Bliss curly, I need to get my hands in some more.,

Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:14am
Bliss, yes, I used to buy back in the day, 2007? I think.  I got two years out of it and then passed it on to a relative who used it a long while also.  That was back when the market was not saturated with all this trash hair.

Well Bliss is $96 per OUNCE now.  so for 8 oz of hair, it's ouch.

Posted By: c0074gd
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 7:08pm
Haven't posted in a while but about 3 years ago I bought some Halley's curls salon relax that is still standing, along w the silk closure.. I have been looking for a new vendor, too afraid to try the new Hallie's curls :/

Posted By: BeautyLover7
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:29pm
I've only been wearing virgin hair for about a year. I've tried 5 different companies so far. My favorite has to be True Glory's Body Wave. Bundles start at $50

Posted By: kiferluv
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:24pm
I've tried many companies as well, and have been wearing weaves for over 10 years from time to time. But will never purchase anymore China hair, I have had so many nightmares with that hair. Now I only purchase my hair from Pradeshi Hair. The hair is real hair. Which you will notice greatly if you have bought hair from china. The hair is somewhat a bit pricy, but is well worth it. But if you call in your order you get better deals.
You wont have to keep buying hair over and over. You do get what you pay for. But if you call in your order you get better deals.

Posted By: babii gurl
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:50pm
this thread is so funny!LOL...98% of the replies are people who just joined to advertise Dead

Posted By: CreatingALegacy
Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:09pm
My favorite(s), ha. Can't choose just one. 

Virgincurl.com boy brazil wavy/curly 17-20 inches
I'm pretty sure that about 7.5 ounces of hair was what I ended up buying. I love Laila, the owner, but she rarely updates her website anymore so it's impossible for me to get hair, unfortunately. I paid about 350-370 dollars for the hair. 

Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms
I bought this hair back in 2012 and it was literally amazing. I bought it in a 16 and 14 inch. The prices are still the same on their website from when I purchased the bundles but I see a lot of post about the quality going down so I don't think I'll ever repurchase. 

Kinky Curly hair from ebay seller:  http://www.ebay.com/usr/cafe-olay" rel="nofollow - http://www.ebay.com/usr/cafe-olay
I love just about all the hair that I've bought from her. Albeit, she doesn't have the biggest variety posted a lot of the time. The money was well spent. I bought two bundles of 18 inch for about 340-ish including shipping

A'luxe Hair Kinky Curly
This is some really great hair. I literally love this kinky curly hair. I just took the install with this hair out. Texture and curl pattern wise, it's amazing. Shedding though Confused was awful. I didn't seal the wefts though.

Posted By: josiebee
Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:14pm
Pretty proper hair 2 years ago. Now they've changed vendors cuz I ordered some more recently but ooh that hair! I've gotten soooo many compliments on that hair and it still looks good till this day. They were a bit cheaper back then too. Can't remember the price.

Posted By: loveyessie
Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:40am
Originally posted by babii gurl babii gurl wrote:

this thread is so funny!LOL...98% of the replies are people who just joined to advertise Dead

I've just been ignoring them.

Posted By: HaitianBeauty_
Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:49am
Oh man, I used to only wear Lugos. My mom introduced me to them. She was wearing their hair since like 2006 and we only brought new hair just for a different pattern but the hair quality was SUPERB! Best I have had until THIS day. I gave some of it away and cut up some of it and now I am left with like "one bundle" that is still in absolute great condition. Unfortunately, their domain was stolen and then the hair went to crap. That was the ending of a good thing. Cry

Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by CreatingALegacy CreatingALegacy wrote:

My favorite(s), ha. Can't choose just one. 

Virgincurl.com boy brazil wavy/curly 17-20 inches
I'm pretty sure that about 7.5 ounces of hair was what I ended up buying. I love Laila, the owner, but she rarely updates her website anymore so it's impossible for me to get hair, unfortunately. I paid about 350-370 dollars for the hair. 

Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms
I bought this hair back in 2012 and it was literally amazing. I bought it in a 16 and 14 inch. The prices are still the same on their website from when I purchased the bundles but I see a lot of post about the quality going down so I don't think I'll ever repurchase. 

Kinky Curly hair from ebay seller:  http://www.ebay.com/usr/cafe-olay" rel="nofollow - http://www.ebay.com/usr/cafe-olay
I love just about all the hair that I've bought from her. Albeit, she doesn't have the biggest variety posted a lot of the time. The money was well spent. I bought two bundles of 18 inch for about 340-ish including shipping

A'luxe Hair Kinky Curly
This is some really great hair. I literally love this kinky curly hair. I just took the install with this hair out. Texture and curl pattern wise, it's amazing. Shedding though Confused was awful. I didn't seal the wefts though.

What is the website for A'Luxe? If you don't mind telling me. I'm looking for some kc as we speak. Thanks in advance

Posted By: CreatingALegacy
Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:34pm
It's  http://www.aluxehair.com/product/mongolian-afro-kinky-curly-kinky-curly-hair" rel="nofollow - http://www.aluxehair.com/product/mongolian-afro-kinky-curly-kinky-curly-hair  <-- that's to their kinky curly hair. I bought the regular KC. I want to try their AKC but I'm scared, lol.

Posted By: jeans8877
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:03am
Has any one ordered from Nana hair on aliex
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1242790

the Pics looks fine. But I am not sure how the quality ?

Posted By: patsy
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:08am
You trying it again huh???
The hair is crap, and they too cheap to pay for advertising! Anything else you wanna know??

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:45am
Wagmans NC purchased back in 2007.  Don't remember the price but I bought 3-8oz bundles of 16/19 in natural color.  Still have one more 8oz bundle that needs to be wefted.  Might wear it this Summer....who knows.

Posted By: UrbanLegend
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Wagmans NC purchased back in 2007.  Don't remember the price but I bought 3-8oz bundles of 16/19 in natural color.  Still have one more 8oz bundle that needs to be wefted.  Might wear it this Summer....who knows.

This! Best hair I've ever had was some Wags NC from 2006 back when I used to get fusion. I haven't seen anything close to that hair. I still pour out a lil liquor when I think on it.

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:44pm
wags in short lengths....hair was the bomb it was wefted by sam and i got in the m2m section for $75.

b-dogg from 4 years ago....hair was 26 inches and was still curly af...my dad recently threw it away "on accident" (he hates weave) and almost cried.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:26pm
the best hair that I've ever purchased has to be EP relaxed texture. However, I just recently bought EP relaxed texture in 22 and it tangles. I dont like that. 

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 9:41pm
Hey belle

I knew you were goin to say EP

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:45am
👀👀

Posted By: so_GLAM
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:47am
goodbye sunny^^

Man! BHM has been dead for a while. I like this thread so hopefully it continues to grow. I've tried a lot of CV's  and AV's  but of late I've only bought AV hair. Wags and EP are my favorite companies when I started wearing high end weaves.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:16am
I got yummy deep curly & love it. Its one of those that you can always go back to. The kind that can withstand the beach & be neglected but still bounces right back. They are just pricey. But I used less than two bundles & I still had huge hair at 18-20 being my longest bundle.

Posted By: alisa201127
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:11am
SmileSmile

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:40am
The best hair I've received is curly 18" from indianhairs.com
Although I did received a bad batch from them last year and I ordered a 22". I think the longer you order the hair quality isn't great.

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Hey belle

I knew you were goin to say EP
Hey PR. Hows miami?

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:36pm
I'm in LA now bew

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

I'm in LA now bew
oh wow. I'm in tx now as well.

Posted By: Milkshakegirl
Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Oh man, I used to only wear Lugos. My mom introduced me to them. She was wearing their hair since like 2006 and we only brought new hair just for a different pattern but the hair quality was SUPERB! Best I have had until THIS day. I gave some of it away and cut up some of it and now I am left with like "one bundle" that is still in absolute great condition. Unfortunately, their domain was stolen and then the hair went to crap. That was the ending of a good thing. Cry

Hi, I have worn lugos for the longest also. I was just reading what you typed. How was their domain stolen ? That's weird

Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:07pm
I've purchased from GG and Bronx hair supply and im soo sorry I did. The reason I did was because Tony lugos in midtown was on vacation and I wanted to use my XMAS bonus on nice hair. What I couldn't believe was that GG n BHS was more expensive and they didn't have the lengths I needed than Lugos on 33 st in midtown. How is that possible ?? Ah well, that was $500 down the drain

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Milkshakegirl Milkshakegirl wrote:

I've purchased from GG and Bronx hair supply and im soo sorry I did. The reason I did was because Tony lugos in midtown was on vacation and I wanted to use my XMAS bonus on nice hair. What I couldn't believe was that GG n BHS was more expensive and they didn't have the lengths I needed than Lugos on 33 st in midtown. How is that possible ?? Ah well, that was $500 down the drain

That's Lugo's son on 33rd Street. GG went downnn in 2010. They are expensive for no reason.

Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:50pm

Hi, I have worn lugos for the longest also. I was just reading what you typed. How was their domain stolen ? That's weird

Another company renews it. When that happened, I started hearing that the quality went down even In the Miami store. So I thought maybe they got bought out or something so Im scared to try it although I REALLY want to. Is the one in New York still good?

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:04pm
Pron! LOVE IT LOL

Posted By: IvyLovely
Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:09pm
Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve

Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:11pm
@Milkshakegirl - Whoa, $500? dang I would've been pissed

(I forgot to quoteErmm)

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:16pm
i also think about GenesisVirginHair, they are popular on 2012~2013, why everybody even not mention it now? any quality issue?

Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by sarah1987 sarah1987 wrote:

i also think about GenesisVirginHair, they are popular on 2012~2013, why everybody even not mention it now? any quality issue?

Same thing I was thinking. The hypes went down eversince this year. That hair looked BEAUTIFUL when FabulasityIsMe reviewed it. The waves were gorgeous!. I'm still thinking about purchasing that hair soon. Like probably sometime next month. It's hard to buy that hair because everytime I turn around, the hair is quickly out of stock after she restocks. It's like you have to be on vampiremode

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 6:50am
Man I miss threads like this do we even have mods anymore to delete these vendors..Anywhoo..

Arjuu
Bliss
Had yummy and sassy not impress..
I wish I bought Nature girl Cry

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:40am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/genesis-virgin-hair_topic319832_page3.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/genesis-virgin-hair_topic319832_page3.html
Just a reference for the blogger who said they saw nothing on here about them.
And there are more

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve
Isnt this the hair u have? according to your post ...that u posted in another thread asking about products to use on the hairSleepy

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:42am
Your post IvyLovely
Do anyone know If I could use 

• Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner,
  • Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream,

On my Brazilian wavy hair from GenesisVirginHair??

I wanted to use those products so maybe it can help keep the waves looking good. But, I don't know If I should because those products are for Curly hair. Do you think It would be okay If I use those curly hair products on my brazilian wavy hair? Ermm

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:56am

Another company renews it. When that happened, I started hearing that the quality went down even In the Miami store. So I thought maybe they got bought out or something so Im scared to try it although I REALLY want to. Is the one in New York still good?

The hair on 33 st is really good, I just changed up my color to a #30 in remi body wave. I just punched up lugohair.com and I guess its the son's spot in midtown

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:15am
Love this thread. #following

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Your post IvyLovely

I wanted to use those products so maybe it can help keep the waves looking good. But, I don't know If I should because those products are for Curly hair. Do you think It would be okay If I use those curly hair products on my brazilian wavy hair? Ermm
ShockedLOLCry

Posted By: Motheone
Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:13am
I thought I was the only one that was not impressed with Sassy, and I almost bought Yummy so glad I didn't.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:28am

Isnt this the hair u have? according to your post ...that u posted in another thread asking about products to use on the hairSleepy

@Ivy.... So you didn't get the memo about Genesis's vendorConfused.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:42pm

Your post IvyLovely

As in ''My'' I was referring to ''When I get the hair,''. I figured since I'm on the verge of purchasing it VERY soon, why not say ''My''. Eventually, soon, it will be minds, so why not?. I don't already have it. In fact, I never brought any hair ever becuase I'm soon to be new to the weave game. It will be my first time ever getting a weave. Thanks for the Genesis link by the way, I couldn't find that anywhere

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Your post IvyLovely

I wanted to use those products so maybe it can help keep the waves looking good. But, I don't know If I should because those products are for Curly hair. Do you think It would be okay If I use those curly hair products on my brazilian wavy hair? ErmmWink
ShockedLOLCry

As in ''My'' I was referring to ''When I get the hair,''. I figured since I'm on the verge of purchasing it VERY soon, why not say ''My''. Eventually, soon, it will be minds, so why not?. I don't already have it. In fact, I never brought any hair ever becuase I'm soon to be new to the weave game. It will be my first time ever getting a weave....... ''ShockedLOLCry''.. overwhelmed much? ClapQuestion

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

No, why? Ermm

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:11pm

No, why? Ermm

Ivy... type in BHM GENSIS virgin hair. Do research before your purchase. Dont throw away ur coins

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:28pm

No, why? Ermm

Ivy... type in BHM GENSIS virgin hair. Do research before your purchase. Dont throw away ur coins
I've done lots of research on youtube actually. Just wanted to know others opinion on this thread . Oh & I think I might now what ya''ll are talking about. But weren't those threads posted back in 2011? I think the hair has gotten very similar to what fabulasityisme had now

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:34pm
Ammmm Youtube is not credible. When vendors send hair for reviews a..
- most reviewers don't install the hair ...they wear wigs. They can't tell the real wear and tear of the hair.
- they wear the wig/ or upart for 2 weeks...cant tell the true durability.
- some reviewers get a percentage of the sales of the hair sold ...so they will say anything
Ivy ...my advice is start typing into Google...aliexpress bhm or whatever vendor u are considering. Tons of information on this board along with pics

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:39pm
As a matter of fact ivy... type in Google...BHM YOUTUBE REVIEWERS

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:39pm

Ammmm Youtube is not credible. When vendors send hair for reviews a..
- most reviewers don't install the hair ...they wear wigs. They can't tell the real wear and tear of the hair.
- they wear the wig/ or upart for 2 weeks...cant tell the true durability.
- some reviewers get a percentage of the sales of the hair sold ...so they will say anything
Ivy ...my advice is start typing into Google...aliexpress bhm or whatever vendor u are considering. Tons of information on this board along with pics
Hmm, that is true. I'll try the google research than. But I still probably will try it out just to see because ive had my eyes on that hair for the LONGEST. I really want hair like that

Date Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:44pm
IVY trust... read these boards... start with GENSIS. You would be surprise what u can learn

Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:40am
My honest to God best hair I've purchased is from Jeffrey. Some IY back in January of 2013 or December of 2012. I used that hair nonstop for almost a year from installs to clip-ins until my mother stole it from my stash and ruined it. I must have had a great batch because I've heard mixed reviews from him.

Date Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

My honest to God best hair I've purchased is from Jeffrey. Some IY back in January of 2013 or December of 2012. I used that hair nonstop for almost a year from installs to clip-ins until my mother stole it from my stash and ruined it. I must have had a great batch because I've heard mixed reviews from him.

Who's Jeffrey ??

Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:17pm

Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

Who's Jeffrey ??

He is a CV.

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:14am
arju

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:36pm

No, why? Ermm

I've done lots of research on youtube actually. Just wanted to know others opinion on this thread . Oh & I think I might now what ya''ll are talking about. But weren't those threads posted back in 2011? I think the hair has gotten very similar to what fabulasityisme had now

Girl just please do what they said u won't regret it trust me lol.. but I remember that hair being hyped two to three years ago... fabulasityisme is me really put herself on the map with that one and the company everyone was ordering waiting at the computer for 7am...specific time every Monday lol.   And no hair be left within 2 hours lol....

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:36pm
And I meant Pacific time

Posted By: blackreign100
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:10pm
Indique Virgin indian curly and wavy. It lasted for years!!! well worth the money 

Posted By: milvershelle
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:23pm
EPRT (the older it gets the better) I love this hair

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:55pm
GLAM Virgin Indian hair by some man named Alex in NYC
It was hand wefted, bought over 4 years ago and still last
The curly was the boom, and the wavy was as well.

Posted By: Hawk
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by sophiaaa sophiaaa wrote:

last week,i have bought the best Hair Extensions from a good website http://www.abhair.com/ with free shipping.the Brazilian Remy extensions are thick, soft, as well as beautiful.

OOOh! thank you! girl, can you take pictures? we would just love it see it on your head after a week!

You should pay to advertise on BHM!

Posted By: SuperModelStar
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:11pm
1. Hands down some Chinese Yaki that I bought from @Sugabanana in the M2M board. Y'all when I tell you I loooooved that hair. You couldn't tell me nothing. Blended beautifully with my hair. If only I still had it. :( SMH Don't know where it went or what happened to it. Had women coming up to me randomly touching my hair thinking it was mine. Suga if you get anymore of that hair know that I will be first in line!

2. EP Zig Zag Curly was beautiful! So light - so cute! I miss that length so much! Hair just swaying in the wind.

Posted By: Mocha_Shay
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:45am
1. Wagman malaysian hair.. it was cheap then. i beleive i had 2 or 3 bundles for under 230 with shipping.

2. Wagman NC. Loved this hair RIP. idk what happened to it :( best curly hair ever!!

3. Dont kill me ladies but i love me some GenesisVirginHair.. Yeah i know its not virgin and it may have fillers.. but if you wanna go a step and a half above bss hair and if you like me always buying new hair cause of a style that was cut ... i love this hair for that reason plus it feels like new hair with a Wash and air dry.  

Print Page | Close Window