Print Page | Close Window

Is She Bitter?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370229
Printed Date: Sep 20 2017 at 11:12pm

Topic: Is She Bitter?
Posted By: indiecat
Subject: Is She Bitter?
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:09pm
Shade Files: Torrei Hart Fires Shots At Kevin Hart’s Girlfriend Eniko – “It’s Easy To Be Somebody’s Rib When He’s A Millionaire!”

On Kevin calling girlfriend Eniko his “rib:”
It’s easy to be somebody’s rib when you’re a millionaire. That’s just me being as honest as I can.

Me, for instance; you’re working at City Sports and I’m taking you to your shows, you’re driving my car, you’re crashing my car several times, and I’m still there for you, supporting you, went out and got a job for the phone company and still making sure I got your back so you can pursue your dreams.

That’s what ribs do!

Of course, this isn’t the first time Torrei has voiced her skepticism towards Eniko. Check out our exclusive interview with Torrei HERE for more on what she really thinks about their relationship.

Do you agree with Torrei’s comments? Or do you think she’s just being a hater because things unfortunately didn’t work out between she and Kevin?

http://bossip.com/951517/shade-files-torrei-hart-fires-shots-at-kevin-harts-girlfriend-eniko-its-easy-to-be-somebodys-rib-when-hes-a-millionaire/2/

Replies:
Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:09pm
Just read that. I think so, yes. Like damn. We all.know he cheated and it didnt end well. Stop trashing the new chick.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:11pm
Torrie need to check herself and lay low so that Kevin can help her with her career as an aspiring comedienne. Nothing good comes out of exes doing interviews in any situation. Let Eniko live and go on.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:12pm
She aint lying but she need to meet someone get a lil trim and move on....

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:12pm
Not at all.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:14pm
Not sure why bitter is supposed to be an insult
She's human

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:16pm
Shes cute never seen her b4, but I think what she is saying is real!

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:18pm
but give new girl a chance she might be a good gal, she has not had enough time to prove herself as a RIB, ps why is she calling herself a RIB btw?

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

but give new girl a chance she might be a good gal, she has not had enough time to prove herself as a RIB, ps why is she calling herself a RIB btw?

he called eniko his rib on the oprah interview. i think.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:21pm
He calls her his rib on instagram

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:27pm
chill ex wife don't rock the boat you're in a terrific place Wink yeah she's his rib until he discovers his heartHeart

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:27pm
No

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:30pm
He should call his CURRENT woman his rib tho.....there has to be some reason he's still with her and loves her.....he lives in hollywood....light skin biracial pretty bishes are a dime a dozen there....something is keeping her around....

Posted By: Lite Brite
She can be right and bitter at the same damn time

Posted By: liesnalibis
She is but I mean it is what it is. And she is pretty. But you know when niccas get money black wit dreads ain't good enough no mo'.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:33pm
the grass is always greener on the other side.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:37pm
No I think she found it as a insult especially if he never referred to her that way and she was his wife but I don't see that relationship leading to marriage so just sit back relax & watch the show.

Posted By: JungleDrum
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:37pm
I don't think she's bitter, just telling it like it is.

If Kevin Hart went broke tomorrow, that Eniko girl would run faster than a bat out of hell. 

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:40pm
It's kinda sad. It makes you wonder if your man got rich and famous would he still be with you?

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:42pm
First off, her jacket is cool as hell.

Second, how many women has this negro scorned?!

My god! I remember other past women of his also firing shots at him and whoever he's with!

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

He should call his CURRENT woman his rib tho.....there has to be some reason he's still with her and loves her.....he lives in hollywood....light skin biracial pretty bishes are a dime a dozen there....something is keeping her around....

The reasons u just stated

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:17pm
he's delusional if he thinks that girl is his "rib"...i guarantee she's never dated another guy under 5'5" in her life.  

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

It's kinda sad. It makes you wonder if your man got rich and famous would he still be with you?

but if i got rich and famous would i be with him...or any one man for that matter...

i'd be mad but i couldn't really be MAD.  lemme go travel the world alone and get back to you in a month or so.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:21pm
or if she gained wt, would he be with her?

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

but if i got rich and famous would i be with him...or any one man for that matter...

i'd be mad but i couldn't really be MAD.  lemme go travel the world alone and get back to you in a month or so.

lol

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:26pm
no I don't think she's bitter.
Bitter would be , well something else

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:26pm
I get her anger.

When he was with her, he used their relationship to crack jokes in his routines...he stay putting the new boo on a pedestal tho.

But she needs to move on, focus on herself, and stop giving that nicca and his new woman so much of her attention.

She'll feel a lot better when a tall, strong Mandingo blows that back out.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:29pm
I was thinking some additonal alimony (if she's getting any) might comfort her too but one may lead to the other.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:32pm

he's delusional if he thinks that girl is his "rib"...i guarantee she's never dated another guy under 5'5" in her life.  

he's that tall? pretty sure he can qualify for a handicap parking pass.

and she is right but it doesn't matter now--they've been divorced for years. but idk if i'd want to be a 5 year girlfriend rib.  no thanks.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I was thinking some additonal alimony (if she's getting any) might comfort her too but one may lead to the other.

She got *&%^$#@Eed on the divorce.....the $20,000 a month in child support makes up......but 175,000 settlement......chile......thats really why she's mad.....

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:39pm
She telling the truth but she may need to chill before be on some ol' siovaughn wade tip

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

She telling the truth but she may need to chill before be on some ol' siovaughn wade tip

She's a cardboard sign away.......

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:41pm
The only thing that bothers me about him calling her his rib is that she's the woman he cheated on his wife with. It just rubs me the wrong way that that's his example to his children.

Is the ex bitter though? Nope, just truthful. And justified imo.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:42pm
I dont think shes bitter but i can see how that comment is a slap in the face to her. She ride with him through all that and birthed his kids now someone who hes dated for what a year or two he considers his "rib".Either way shes going to have to learn to not allow her life to revolve around him any more.

Ps the rib compliment is stupid lol.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:45pm
He cheated with eniko? Smh

I think Kevin says he sees himself marrying again. I do think he will marry eniko.
But typical black dude stuff, get famous, go get a gf who wasn't there for you when you were broke. I'm surprised he hasn't claimed that his ex is on drugs like all a lot of other black men celebs.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:47pm

lol

eta: how rich we talking Wonder? Oprah rich? Oh yeah, I might have a 2nd thought or 3

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:49pm
I think its crazy how we expect the man to be single until the woman moves on.....Are we gonna question every chick he dates? I think its bitterness because when you google her name every interview mentions Kevin or the divorce.....its 3 years later she need to speak on the projects she has lined up.....

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:55pm
He's been with Eniko for 5 years. He and his wife didn't get divorced until 2011. His kids are only 6 and 8 I think. So basically he's been cheating on his wife since they were married and pregnant.

I think he's cool and all...I just wish he handled it a bit more discreetly. Calling your mistresss your "rib" and telling Oprah about how she's your foundation and what not is certainly not respectful of the role your wife played in your life.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:56pm

I think its crazy how we expect the man to be single until the woman moves on.....Are we gonna question every chick he dates? I think its bitterness because when you google her name every interview mentions Kevin or the divorce.....its 3 years later she need to speak on the projects she has lined up.....

I dont expect that. She could be a nice chick. I dunno. But i dont like how these men vilify their ex-wives when theyre the ones who strayed. Its a very textbook response to dismiss her as being bitter. When in most cases they have every right to be.

I will agree she has to find her own identity again. But if u went through all that with ur SO I can see how their life would consume yours.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:56pm

lol

eta: how rich we talking Wonder? Oprah rich? Oh yeah, I might have a 2nd thought or 3

Forbes says he earned about $14 million as of 2013...so let's just go with that number bc i expect the money to keep growing lol ... we can pay for the best counseling to fix whatever damage I cause.

but seriously, he's wrong for cheating and leaving his wife.  they should be enjoying all of this success together, but what can ya do.  how much is she getting a month?

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:58pm
I think women pedestalize (yeah I made that up) these niccas too. The thing is he has already proven he ain't shyt so his opinion shouldn't matter. She's basically saying she wants to be considered "the rib" of an ain't shyt nicca.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:58pm
Ya she is bitter, but she has every right to be. 

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:59pm
Id be on to some new peen.......still spending his money.......I hate seeing the women look like poor me.....In my head Im like....remind him why he put a ring on it.....show this nicca that you are unbothered......

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:02pm
Kevin isn't keeping it real and she called him out on it, simple.

you'd need more than $175K settlement to do that tho , right? To do it properly I mean LOL

Forbes says he earned about $14 million as of 2013...so let's just go with that number bc i expect the money to keep growing lol ... we can pay for the best counseling to fix whatever damage I cause.

but seriously, he's wrong for cheating and leaving his wife.  they should be enjoying all of this success together, but what can ya do.  how much is she getting a month?

I don't know how much she gets a month but he does pay her alimony and child support. Plus he pays for the house she and the kids live in as well as the kids' private school and all that.

He still cheated...but at least he's not stingy.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:03pm

Id be on to some new peen.......still spending his money.......I hate seeing the women look like poor me.....In my head Im like....remind him why he put a ring on it.....show this nicca that you are unbothered......

Girl ...im with ya ...but i aint loyal enough to work 2jobs and birth babies to wait and hope for the come up.. while i feel her pain its easier to be the b!tch she hates that came on when the checks cleared.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Girl ...im with ya ...but i aint loyal enough to work 2jobs and birth babies to wait and hope for the come up.. while i feel her pain its easier to be the b!tch she hates that came on when the checks cleared.
Sheeeeit. I wish I would do that.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:11pm
Nah....couldnt be me either.....

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:12pm

Of course she is bitter but it sucks that she was his ride-and-die b!tch to be exchanged for someone whom he considered better - or simply because he had already used his ex-wife enough.

And if his "rib" is the woman he cheated on her with, then that's even worse, because while the wife was doing all the work, the "rib" was just s*cking on his rich dick.
But I hope she learned her lesson: next time, work on YOUR dream instead of supporting your man's dream 100%.

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:14pm
Bitter how ?

It is easy to be the rib of a millionaire....

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:14pm
Everybody knows what they would do in a situation they've never been in

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:15pm
Did shaq wife get the bitter lable? Seemed like she disappeared and came back refurbished and with a new man.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Did shaq wife get the bitter lable? Seemed like she disappeared and came back refurbished and with a new man.

Nope.....LOL

Shaunie was planning on leaving that nicca for a good 2 years......

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:17pm
No, She's NOT
She was wit the nigguh when they had to eat top ramen, Hell....

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:20pm
Did Kevin cheat on her with the new new???

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:23pm
Yes. But so what? He's making millions on jokes about the demise of their marriage. Anyway lol.

However, in a normal situation I would say damn can't I enjoy my new relationship? What we had is in the past. But in their situation, nah.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Everybody knows what they would do in a situation they've never been in

This

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:37pm
She is entitled to say what she wants to say, I definitely wouldn't bite my tongue if asked a question.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:42pm
She speaks the truth. However, there is no need to publicly comment on anything with regard to him and the new chick.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:45pm
I've worked 2 jobs before for myself and I ain't bout that life. Unless someone is disabled, it's a no go.LOL

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:46pm
i mean he talks about their marriage ALL.THE.FVKCING.TIME in EVERY.SINGLE.COMEDY SHOW.

but she can't speak on it? Speak your truth Beloved/Iyanla Vanzant

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:48pm
Blah blah blah blah blah.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:56pm
She is very hurt, and understandably so. She did everything she could to get him started, and now she is tossed aside.

The thing is, she did not grow with him to keep her place at his side. This Industry is all about "The Package".

Guess that is why they are called 'Starter Wives'

So sad.

Posted By: Joja1107
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i mean he talks about their marriage ALL.THE.FVKCING.TIME in EVERY.SINGLE.COMEDY SHOW.

Yup, as long as he can talk so can I!! You think Eniko will work 2 jobs and let him drive her car at 5'5.......naw. I don't think thats bitter talking about your past. 
Oh, wasn't all of them just vacationing together recently? I don't think a bitter woman could do that. 

She was just speaking truth. 

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Yeah that working 2 jobs....
My first post in the thread was 'she was doing too much' I wasn't    either. but I deleted that cause I didn't want to be too hard on her.    

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:14pm
I don't think she's bitter at all.. she was asked a question  and she answered.. her words were true. Why should she hold back on her feelings when he doesn't?

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

And he has a fictional version of her on his husbands of Hollywood TV show

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:17pm
very

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:39pm
Well at the very least if she want to discuss him constantly then she should attempt to get paid for it like he does......cause she shading this nicca for free.....

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:47pm
She's going to be one of those ex wives shows. Not sure when it starts.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:49pm
They have been saying this for like 2 years......

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:53pm

Yeah that working 2 jobs....
My first post in the thread was 'she was doing too much' I wasn't    either. but I deleted that cause I didn't want to be too hard on her.    
lol!

I wanna know was he working 2 jobs too or just her.

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:01pm

I've worked 2 jobs before for myself and I ain't bout that life. Unless someone is disabled, it's a no go.LOL

gurl
not  even for Cheadle LOL

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:03pm

Well at the very least if she want to discuss him constantly then she should attempt to get paid for it like he does......cause she shading this nicca for free.....

LOL

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:04pm

more than likely he wasn't because he needed to be free to do his gigs LOL

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:06pm

gurl
not  even for Cheadle LOL

Not even for Omari

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:10pm
Not even for Morris Chestnut. Lawd I'd devour that man but not if he had me working 2 jobs bussin' out chillens. Naw son.

more than likely he wasn't because he needed to be free to do his gigs LOL
CryLOL

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:11pm
LOL @ yall 'not even for...'

ain't no way!

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:17pm
LOL

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:28pm
I came back to say I might work one part time job and babysit for Matt Kemp......the yucca fione

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:41pm
Its easy to be a rib when you dont actually need one Confused. Sorry I can't see his new piece working at the T-Mobile call center in the hopes that he "makes it" while he Jody her car.

and then people say Im wrong when my side eye is activated when they talking bout they his ride or die and as soon as he get 2 nickles some new slut riding his dack. 

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:18am

I came back to say I might work one part time job and babysit for Matt Kemp......the yucca fione

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:09pm
I'd work three jobs for idris Elba aaaaand be the surrogate for his peoples n dem.
sh*t.

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by JungleDrum JungleDrum wrote:

I don't think she's bitter, just telling it like it is.

If Kevin Hart went broke tomorrow, that Eniko girl would run faster than a bat out of hell. 

This.... I don't know how easy people think it is to let some things go, but he wifed her, made her a mother, and then cheated on her...

You may not act a fool, but that has a sting to it.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:14pm
yeah she bitter than star in a black male "other woman" thread

sour as fucck

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:15pm
other being non-negroid of course

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:16pm
^^^My #2 fan. So sad bruh...

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:16pm
you're welcome pumpkin!

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sour as fucck

NiccaLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:18pm
lol here we go

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:20pm

sour as fucck

NiccaLOLLOLLOLLOL

You laughin kinda hard to be #1...

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

sour as fucck

NiccaLOLLOLLOLLOL

You laughin kinda hard to be #1...

Please to address me....kay.....bye

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:22pm
(Insert BHM member name here), you just gonna take that mess from (Insert BHM member name here)?!Shocked

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:23pm
Girl get the f*ck you followed me up in here...

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:25pm
Nah....I followed a link someone dropped......stop stalking me....its getting weird.....now a  mug can't post in a thread you're in or laugh at someone else.....girl you cray....

*grabs mace keychain*

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:26pm
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130219205343/glee/images/a/ac/Hermione_eye_roll.gif" rel="nofollow">File:Hermione eye roll.gif

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:26pm
This bish really came up in here to talk to me but it ain't gon happen...keep it moving...

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:28pm
i like fuccking with star no lie, like going to the zoo and taunting the animals through the fence ..

generally speaking ..

but her bitterness here is matched .. you cant be no half black chick with star and then stand next to a full blown negroid fella

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:43pm

(Insert BHM member name here), you just gonna take that mess from (Insert BHM member name here)?!Shocked

I feel so happy thst imhere for this the 3567768873th round of sandy star and afro. Been so busy yall carry on with the madness

Print Page | Close Window