Print Page | Close Window

KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch To Complement Police

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370195
Printed Date: Oct 16 2018 at 9:57pm

Topic: KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch To Complement Police
Posted By: JasmineE02
Subject: KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch To Complement Police
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:45pm
KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch To Complement Police

After a string of local break ins, a Pennsylvania chapter of one of America’s largest hate groups is taking matters into its own hands. On Monday, the Ku Klux Klan established a http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kkk-neighborhood-watch-pennsylvania?utm_content=buffer438b9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer" rel="nofollow - neighborhood watch to monitor criminal activity in Fairview Township, Pennsylvania.

According to the imperial wizard, Frank Ancona, the task force was http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kkk-neighborhood-watch-pennsylvania?utm_content=buffer438b9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer" rel="nofollow - developed to complement existing police efforts — and people in the town have purportedly called on the KKK to do what local authorities aren’t. In the http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/04/kkk_imperial_wizard_announces.html" rel="nofollow - past two months , there have been more than nine alleged vehicle break ins, including a few at a local FedEx. A burglar also attempted to steal from a home in the area.

“It’s just like any neighborhood watch program. It’s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement,” Ancona http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kkk-neighborhood-watch-pennsylvania?utm_content=buffer438b9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer" rel="nofollow - told PennLive . “We don’t hate people. We are an organization who looks out for our race. We believe in racial separation. God created each species after its kind and saw that it was good.”

To draw attention to the KKK’s efforts, members have passed out fliers to promote the new endeavor. For instance, one flier assures Fairview Township residents that they can sleep soundly knowing that the KKK is wide awake.

But residents of this town could be facing much greater danger than a few break-ins. George Zimmerman said he was acting as a self-appointed neighborhood watch coordinator when he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, claiming he believed Martin to be armed and dangerous. And Pennsylvania, like Florida, even has a Stand Your Ground law that may provide criminal immunity for the same sort of violence perpetrated by Zimmerman.

Pennsylvania’s law http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/07/18/pa-s-stand-your-ground-law-different-from-floridas/" rel="nofollow - stipulates that individuals “have no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his ground and use force, including deadly force if . . . (he) believes it is immediately necessary to do so to protect himself against death, serious bodily injury, kidnapping, or sexual intercourse by force or threat.”

An Urban Institute study http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/02/26/3332391/trayvon-martin-years/" rel="nofollow - revealed that white-on-black crimes are 354 percent more likely to be justified than white-on-white crimes, in states with similar policies.

Stern Smile

Replies:
Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:50pm
I encourage everyone to get strapped up ASAP (legally, of course)...

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:01pm
^^^ WHOLLY AGREE

getting a carry permit has been on my to-do list longer than necessary. 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:04pm
nope, nothing could go wrong here.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:17pm
Quote “It’s just like any neighborhood watch program. It’s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement,”

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:18pm
If there's one thing we've had to learn many times over, it's that neighborhood watches consisting of white people tend to only benefit white people.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Yes. In light of this new troubling development, it is imperative. There will be another Trayvon in those parts soon enough :(

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:36pm

yupp..i keep my pistol on my person at all times.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Glock 19Embarrassed 

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Glock 19Embarrassed 

thats a nice piece. i got the glock27.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 6:01pm
Subcompact.....hmmmm....nice.......Im looking at the Ruger LC9 for my purse...

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:35pm

Couldn't agree more! Thumbs Up

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:18am
This is very scary. A black person walking late at night because they missed the last bus could be an easy target. No one will ever find the body because those people will enjoy taking turns torturing, and then dumping it in their backyard.

I hope black people in that sh*tty area start considering moving away, or make sure to steer clear from mostly white neighborhoods.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:50am
Wtf is happening in America? A gun cannot be the way of life.
With all of the things that happen in the south, Florida, plus the regular hatred, i wonder how people are STILL breaking their necks to migrate.

Despite all of the worldwide injustice of Africans, America is a twisted combo.

My Jamaican friend told me he went home the other day and went to a reataurant only to be served last because he was black, so clearly it's bare phuckery all over, but this sh*t right here..

What I wouldn't give for segregation! Who wants to 'work', 'learn' and 'play' with a man who sees them as a threat??
That has got to be the most naive and short sighted goal ever.

I'm ready to fight. Freedom isn't free in the devil's illusion. Time to shatter his illusion.

Black Canadians are too ignorant to fight here, besides, we're immigrants and these immigrants are too busy trying to get a piece of the pie they lured us to. Smh. Straight y. We're their bitch right now, all around the world just getting bitched! Even in Africa!

I came, I really saw, I got some plans, and it's time for a revolution. Time for the weakest links to go with their massa. The end of melanin is the end of the world and we are the only ones who don't know this!!

There needs to be a new black, that much I agree with. But the new black needs to have the heart of a lion with the vision of an owl and a mind rooted in the here and now!

We can't ride the coat tails of pur fallen soldiers forever.

I figured this thread was best apppropriate for getting some of this out, but this anger needs to be taken to another level and building momentum in my city is difficult when my ppl are all like laaaa deee daaaa minimum wage is $11 laaa deee daaaa the police basically live on my block laaa deee daaaa mide easterns don't hire us laaa deee daaa the chinaman pimps us laaaa deee daaaa i'm going home to pretend canada have money a rain down, laaa deee daaaa i have roaches in my apartment and been renting since the 70s laaa deee daa i'm huggin the block though Brotha, gettin this gwap and doin my thaaaang

get a fat white bitch and be gone already because you are the weakest link. Dismissed!

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:56am
I'm not editing those typos. It's 3am and while becky is sleeping with her stolen golden spoon by her night table, i'm up pondering a plan out of this worldwide trap we're in. A maze set up to divide us, then capture us one by one, string us up and gut us like fish publicly all because of their realization of self???

Nawww starry. It cyaaan gwan suh.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:41am
America is completely disrespectful towards the existence of African Americans

Why is the KKK still a legitimate group?

The Black Panther Party was considered at one point "America's greatest threat" and they had never touched Whites; whereas the KKK has killed thousands of African Americans and they are still able to congregate as a legitimate organization without being hunted and dismembered by the FBI. WTF!!!!

Anybody who doesn't see the hypocrisy in this has a serious agenda

Print Page | Close Window