Print Page | Close Window

Thank You BHM VET members!!! *Butterfly Rant!* :-)

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370189
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 7:05pm

Topic: Thank You BHM VET members!!! *Butterfly Rant!* :-)
Posted By: pepsi25
Subject: Thank You BHM VET members!!! *Butterfly Rant!* :-)
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:46pm

I remember when I would slide through a thread and type those words CAN SOMEONE SHARE THEIR VENDOR? AHA!- and then some Seasoned Vet would come in and drop a Google linkSmileAngry

Thanks for not enabling meStar

No Seriously! Thanks!!

...... Because of you all I have learned how to snoop out a potential vendor and when I tell you the feeling of Butterflies and electricity that flows through your vein when your inspector gadget work pays off is indescribable!! TongueShocked

I think I've just hit a pot of GOLD!! I will know shortly. An American Vendor thought she would share a video on how she receives her GOURGEOUS goods. She took the time to take a sharpie and Mark out the ship from address only leaving the Country in which it came from Sleepy (to prove it's orgin Big smile) 

..But BHM taught ME! hahaha I kept pausing and rewinding writing down what I thought I saw.(When the Light hits it just right you can see some letters Big smile!)(I didn't have them all but damnit I had a start! b/c I knew the Country all I needed was the cities that potentially matched!) reverse goggled searched images(BHM Taught me!) Searched Alibaba every damn city in that Country (BHM Taught ME!) ...sniffed out two manufacturers in the Country...Found a hit on "what I thought was the city" ..then emailed the suppliers name dropping the AV saying "Hi, I just purchased hair from AV Vendor..do you supply? ( I know they could lie but the Jace Beauty Vendor thread taught me that one) -The good news is it's only 2 vendors it could be and I'm ready to take a risk either way!!!!!

Now i'm leaning in my chair feet kicked up contemplating my first "risk" order LOLEmbarrassedStarClap 

Replies:
Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:13pm
Good Monk detective work LOL

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:08pm
*copy & paste post*

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:55pm

Posted By: Misjaguar
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:52am
I had no log in for this one. Yes, when the question was posted the potential vendor was so easy to find. They were on it.

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 4:49pm
yup yup..............TBH there are NO PV!!! always remember that!

Posted By: yilutee
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:18am
ClapClapClap

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:42am
Thanks LuvBugs!!!!!

I honestly learned from reading through pages and pages of threads!!!
@510 You are so right! That's what I was telling my mom unless you are flying over there their are two hubs of where these AV's are getting their goods!! working for it feels so much better than a handout

Posted By: naturalnewbye
Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 4:10pm
Good post

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Thanks LuvBugs!!!!!

I honestly learned from reading through pages and pages of threads!!!

@510 You are so right! That's what I was telling my mom unless you are flying over there their are two hubs of where these AV's are getting their goods!!working for it feels so much better than a handout

Just in case the newbies downstairs didn't see this

Posted By: Motheone
Date Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 6:52pm
Check you out Pepsi! One day this will be me

Posted By: *SkolarStar*
Date Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 5:59pm
This post and the "hair lady" post motivated me to get back to researching. I stopped for a while and turned to synthetic quick fixes. I forgot that research is kind of fun and takes time. Grab my laptop, a glass of wine, and get to emailing folks. Thanks! 

Date Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 9:00am
I know right! all it takes is a little dedication!!! Think i'm going to get back out there..dunno might give this vendor I found one more time! The one vendor I was referencing in this Topic never emailed me back which explains why the AV I spoke too was in between Vendors! I wonder what happened?

Posted By: krissyg96
Date Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 12:29am
You have inspired me to try again. I spent months snooping & got a few hints then quit. You've inspired me to get back on the grind.

Print Page | Close Window