Print Page | Close Window

Taking weed cookies on the airplane

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370123
Printed Date: Jun 18 2019 at 12:32pm

Topic: Taking weed cookies on the airplane
Posted By: Marcelo22
Subject: Taking weed cookies on the airplane
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:05pm
i gotta make a quick trip from seattle to dc this week and got some cookies i want to take with me...weed is legal here but outside it is not so i kno its illegal...but do yall think i can get away with it...im thinking about putting them with some regular cookies in my carry-on....i never seen a dog in the security line when i go thru but i kno sometimes they do....if they tell me to empty out my carry-on i'll just say my girlfriend made my lunch

Replies:
Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:10pm
Last time I went to Orlando there were dogs waiting when I deboarded the plane.

To be on the safe side, I wouldn't do it. Just bring some airplane bottles of liquor and call it a day...

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:11pm
Don't drop the soap

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:16pm
sounds dumb as hell to me but looks like youve thought long and hard about it, from all angles and have a fool proof plan, especially since the obvious weed shortage in dc.  good luck bruh.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

sounds dumb as hell to me but looks like youve thought long and hard about it, from all angles and have a fool proof plan, especially since the obvious weed shortage in dc.  good luck bruh.

Thanks, yeah I did think about this all morning...I think it will go smoothly

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Don't drop the soap

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:28pm
you act like the dogs dont sniff the Luggage after you check your bags.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:32pm
If your flight it early in the morning you might be good.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:36pm
he forgot that he is a nxxga.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

and he aint no new nigguh at that

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:42pm

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:50pm
I cant imagine anyone flying out of Seattle or Colorado being dumb enough to think that those flights arent getting extra attention in comparison to other states. You and your THC gummy bears and cookies will never make it into our Nation's Capital.Approve

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:55pm

I cant imagine anyone flying out of Seattle or Colorado being dumb enough to think that those flights arent getting extra attention in comparison to other states. You and your THC gummy bears and cookies will never make it into our Nation's Capital.Approve

I flew out of SEA last month and nothing happened out of the ordinary. I'll let u kno how it goes tomorrow. DC doctors still BSing on medical marijuana cards smh. 

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I flew out of SEA last month and nothing happened out of the ordinary. I'll let u kno how it goes tomorrow. DC doctors still BSing on medical marijuana cards smh. 

or maybe you wont Stern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:48pm
LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:01pm
If you are dumb enough to risk jail over some weed cookies then go ahead. They do have the internet in prison? Drop us a selfie in your orange jumpsuit!

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:12pm
i've noticed a huge increase in the number of people walking down the street and sitting at bus stops etc in broad day light in major cities rolling & sparking up their weed. im convinced that they are lacing this weed nowadays b/c people are fiending for it too hard to the point that they are very reckless with it. zero discretion, zero concern about the law.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:25pm
Hey neighbor!  If it's medical can't you take marinol and not cookies?  I know the drawbacks of pills vs smoking/eating but it's really not worth any drama.  It's a federal offense.  I hope things workout.  I love hearing about BHMers in WA Heart

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:31pm
You need to find a DC BHMer willing to money on your books.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:26pm
prison has computers for inmates right? just making sure you can still post to let us know how it goes.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:32pm
Lawd...

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

If you are dumb enough to risk jail over some weed cookies then go ahead. They do have the internet in prison? Drop us a selfie in your orange jumpsuit!

haha @ me getting locked up for weed cookies...bunch of scaredy cats...my flight leaves late 2moro night, Im sure security will be laidback and business as usual

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

or maybe you wont Stern Smile

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 11:23pm
I've seen ppl take weed on planes.. already rolled. This was years ago though.. 
And through the detectors on cruises
And mailed from CA to another state (recent)

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:50am

i've noticed a huge increase in the number of people walking down the street and sitting at bus stops etc in broad day light in major cities rolling & sparking up their weed. im convinced that they are lacing this weed nowadays b/c people are fiending for it too hard to the point that they are very reckless with it. zero discretion, zero concern about the law.
Maybe it's laced,not sure but it seems the attitude is that it's just weed. If you ever visit Asheville, NC(you should it's beautiful,laid back and the Biltmore House is phenomenal) walking uptown they have music, vendors, great restaurants and people casually smoking weed. When I first visited I forgot I was still in NC, they were just that free with it. It was like Woodstock!

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:50am
in cali you'll see people casually smoking.. it's no big deal.

I've been pulled over a few times with the car smelling like weed and it was never an issue...

Where I live now though they're probably not as chill...

Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Maybe it's laced,not sure but it seems the attitude is that it's just weed. If you ever visit Asheville, NC(you should it's beautiful,laid back and the Biltmore House is phenomenal) walking uptown they have music, vendors, great restaurants and people casually smoking weed. When I first visited I forgot I was still in NC, they were just that free with it. It was like Woodstock!
Them darn college students and old hippies.LOL

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:15pm
tsa act like america's secret service here, you bet not...

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:17pm
TSA over here took out some of my moi moi and sniffed it. 

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:34pm
I just realized he was traveling on 420 good luck bruh

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I love Asheville!!
for other reasons though lol. But you're right, it's beautiful there. My high school Bestie went to UNC-A and we used to fuss about which one of us was actually in god's country, me or her lol (I was in Chapel Hill, so you know who was right LOL)

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Them darn college students and old hippies.LOL

I know you're too young (I am too), but they used to have High Noon at Carolina . It was before I got there though. They used to have it on the 6:00 news every evening showing the students in The Pit at noon smoking pot. It was some kindf of protest. My dad would watch that and say to me 'you sure that's where you want to go to school?' LOL
All the while I'd be thinking 'why do they have to show that right when I am trying to get them to agree that I should go there and not elsewhere' LOL

eta: Jesse Helms (may he not RIP) used to say all they needed was a fence around it/UNC-CH and we'd have 2 zoos in NC.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:39pm
Fo real? I know that old hateful waste of DNA was shaking that liver spotted fist like 'those damn liberals!'LOL

Print Page | Close Window