Print Page | Close Window

A fiend got me!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370099
Printed Date: Oct 22 2018 at 2:43pm

Topic: A fiend got me!
Posted By: creole booty
Subject: A fiend got me!
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:19pm
Some crackhead (I don't know for sure, but come on now) stole my black owners manual bag that had my car insurance and registration info in it, AT&T car charger, heavy duty auxiliary cable, and little blue Chinese change box out of my car! They left all the papers from my glove box on the ground. My boyfriend said he thinks he sat on the key and that's how the doors got unlocked.

My question: what do I need to do? Should I report it to my insurance company? Should I report it to the police? My registration and car insurance will now have to be replaced. I'm pissed.

Bonus: they left a microwaveable dinner on the passenger seat. Im taking that in for fingerprints.

Bhm predictability bonus: I don't live in a bad neighborhood. This is bad, but isolated. My boyfriend is aware that he is an idiot for this. I was parked in the driveway infront of the garage. This had to happen at night because we took the baby to ride her bike that evening and stayed in the rest of the night. I grilled him, he said he didn't leave to get cigarettes, he already had some. I don't have any crazy people after me. I asked him if his mentally ill, crack head cousin could've done it, he said he'll b to see him. That's all I could predict lol.

Replies:
Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:20pm

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:21pm
Seems like everything they took can be replaced easily. I know its the principle, but worse things have happened as a result of a mistake.

LOL @ microwave dinner. What the hell??

Good luck.

Edit: Sorry I never answered your question. Its worth reporting to be on the safe side, but proof of insurance can be printed off. Registration is relatively easy to get replaced to, either online or at the DMV branch and they mail it to you. The biggest thing would be to monitor your finances to make sure your information isn't used for anything sketchy.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:21pm
wait they left you a microwave dinner?

tf?

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:23pm
Definitely file a police report.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Bonus: they left a microwaveable dinner on the passenger seat. Im taking that in for fingerprints.
this aint a movie

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:29pm
Thanks y'all. And yes, a damn enchilada lookin microwave dinner, not even in the box.

I can b thankful that they didn't steal the Ti-90something expensive ass calculator out of the passenger door pocket. They didn't steal my baby's bike, or anything out of the trunk. The Bluetooth headphones are there, but not my cheap ass corded headphones! They stole my $20 gym headphones smh. I'm so done.

Bunz, things like this don't happen to me. I'm blessed normally lol. So, no fingerprints?

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:29pm
the most important things that were stolen were you registration and insurance card.  you need to fill out a police report because someone could use that info.

call your insurance co. and inform them of the theft because you may not only need a replacement card but a new insurance number.  contact the DMV and do the same.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 4:28pm
Awww not the headphones!! I can't work out with my headphones! Cry

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 4:42pm

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 5:20pm
at least they didn't take the whole car!  i know it must feel super violating though...that's YOUR space...the tv dinner is so random lol...it's always the times when you accidentally leave yourself vulnerable that there's a predator lurking, how do they know?  such pieces of shyts.

this was my biggest fear when my bf lost my car/apt keys during a rainstorm...we thought he accidentally dropped them coming back inside.  i took everything of value out of the car and had to keep my apt top double locked at all times.  we found them underneath the bookcase 2 weeks later, smh.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 5:51pm
i love your predictability disclaimer

Posted By: Petty LaBelle
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 5:59pm
You can report it but I doubt you will get your things back. Someone stole my two GPS & stung gun out my car while I was in church. Still missing. Crooked ass people.

Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:02pm
good thing they didnt get much. Stern Smile i have nothing else to add

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:08pm
me too Southern

CB I am so sorry that happened to you.
It's very violating and it really makes you mad.
And the  food on the seat is very insulting.
People like that are s*it! I hope they get what's coming to them real soon--some very real karma.
Until then, stay safe.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:18pm
i had my bag stolen out my friends car while on Halloween night cuz this bitch didnt lock her car door.

it had my ipod, a coach wallet, my house keys,job keys, bank card, account number, health insurance card, license, mace, and switch blade  stolen.

meanwhile my friend's bank card was sitting right in her cup holder chillen Ermm
police reports are only good for a paper trail, you wont be getting your stuff back

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 9:55pm
I would be soooo shook right now.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 11:33pm
Aww that sucks

When someone broke in my car, he left me his basketball shorts

Posted By: Joja1107
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 12:47am
When my mom car was stolen & she got it back, why did it have the guy who stole the car school ID left in it? I knew of the guy (same hs) he was a thug, doing all types of stuff. He was known for doing stuff. Why did the Detroit PD say that " one of your daughter's could've had his ID or given him a ride!!!"Confused They also said at least it's not totaled...... 

I doubt if they'll get the fingerprints. Sorry this happened to you.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 1:42am
I'd report it because they have your information.
Good thing they didn't do serious damage to your car.

Posted By: iluvmihair
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 2:19am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i had my bag stolen out my friends car while on Halloween night cuz this bitch didnt lock her car door.

it had my ipod, a coach wallet, my house keys,job keys, bank card, account number, health insurance card, license, mace, and switch blade  stolen.

meanwhile my friend's bank card was sitting right in her cup holder chillen Ermm
police reports are only good for a paper trail, you wont be getting your stuff back

Girl, this sound like a set up to me... u guys were/ are good friends??

Posted By: Petty LaBelle
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

set up

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:00pm
no it wasnt a set up, the lights in the front of the car were burnt out, so they likely didnt see it, it was dark and there were receipts in the cup holder as well. they went for the bag because it was the sure thing. If it were a set up they would have just went in the bag and stole the stuff in it, not the whole damn bag.

Print Page | Close Window