Print Page | Close Window

Child Bride Poisons Husband, 3 Others In Kano

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369967
Printed Date: Dec 15 2018 at 5:24am

Topic: Child Bride Poisons Husband, 3 Others In Kano
Posted By: bindy
Subject: Child Bride Poisons Husband, 3 Others In Kano
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:04am

Replies:
Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:12am
Poor baby

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:28am
Poor chile.  Fucc 'em.  good for 'em.

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:53am
poor girl and they gave her to his nasty azz. When she was saying she didn't love him she was really saying she didn't want to be forced to sleep with his sleazy butt.

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:44am
Yup, that's what they f*ckin get.  I hope more child brides do it so these third world countries would learn not to sell off their daughters.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Yup, that's what they f*ckin get.  I hope more child brides do it so these third world countries would learn not to sell off their daughters.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:59am
No sympathy here

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Yup, that's what they f*ckin get. .

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:08am
what in the world is wrong with her parents?????????????????

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:36am
Boss!!

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:44am
I know we are glad that sick fuk is dead but did they say whats going to happen to that poor girl?

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:09am
Im going to see a movie at a local film festival on the same topic:

http://prod5.agileticketing.net/websales/pages/info.aspx?evtinfo=23975~f1e5aa30-a72f-4be8-84d2-d14598d9c606&epguid=61129851-975b-4685-914a-734e6682ce91&" rel="nofollow - http://prod5.agileticketing.net/websales/pages/info.aspx?evtinfo=23975~f1e5aa30-a72f-4be8-84d2-d14598d9c606&epguid=61129851-975b-4685-914a-734e6682ce91&

DIFRET
This Sundance Audience Award winner is based on the true story of a 14-year-old Ethiopian girl who resorts to violence in order to escape being kidnapped into marriage. A female lawyer takes up her defense challenged by a deeply rooted patriarchy. This story of courage won the support of executive producer Angelina Jolie.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:20am
Child marriages are very old and it's not until recent history where women had the choice to choose husbands.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Child marriages are very old and it's not until recent history where women had the choice to choose husbands.

Veryyy recent history. Even in my grandparents generation it was common in USA for a young girl to be selected for marriage at 15-16. Not 7 yrs old like in some countries though.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Veryyy recent history. Even in my grandparents generation it was common in USA for a young girl to be selected for marriage at 15-16. Not 7 yrs old like in some countries though.

Right. Women have it good here.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:27pm
She showed them.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:43pm
What's going to happen to her?

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

what in the world is wrong with her parents?????????????????

To me, it appears  that the Hausas tend to marry off their daughters off young as hell (not solely counting the ones in Nigeria but the ones in Niger too).  For one it appears that they see their daughters as burdens, and when children go through puberty they tend to "feel themselves" and start showing out, and also when you marry the daughters off early, their husbands can control them and basically raise them.  And usually their husbands are scarily older than them.  Plus it is strongly believed that getting them married off as early as possible, they will have as many children they are able to carry to term.  If they survive.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

What's going to happen to her?

The sad part is from the news articles I've read they're charging her with culpable homicide. We'll see what comes of it though. There's been talk of trying to get her asylum somewhere.

She did the damn thing...kill rapists. Point blank. And anybody up there celebrating this child rape deserves to die too.

I read some of the stats on early marriage and pregnancy for girls in this area nigeria and fatality rates because of lack of medical care. All these people need to be put to death.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I know we are glad that sick fuk is dead but did they say whats going to happen to that poor girl?

My thoughts exactly.

In the West, and other progressive countries, we view kids as a precious gift to love, protect and cherish, but in other less progressive countries they are commodities and used to barter for profit.
Sad, but true.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 2:18pm
They didn't mention what's going to happen to her. I guess it's too ugly to put on the news.

Posted By: Angel2011
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:42pm
Poor girl imagine what she had to put up with, hoping they let her go

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:57pm
this statement from the little girl (below) broke my heart.
I also read that her or her parents could be jailed for this.

<<“I told them I don’t like the man but instead for them to consider me, they kept on beating me every day so as to justify to me getting married to him. In the end they succeeded and I had to kill him because I don’t love him”, she said.>>

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:11pm
Poor child. This is some backwards mess. Please tell me they don't also practice that clitoral butchering too?

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:18pm
SAD she is in jail now.... as we all see! something should be done its the culture and I disagree with westerners seeing children as "gifts" we need to cherish our children but in fact child abuse rates are higher than ever!

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:19pm
Where is Diane Feinstein, Al Sharptom & and Jesse Jackson ??
This child needs heavy backup.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:04pm
But what will happen to her now?
Will they stone her to death or burn her alive?

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:12pm
Poor little girl

That's such a shame..

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

SAD she is in jail now.... as we all see! something should be done its the culture and I disagree with westerners seeing children as "gifts" we need to cherish our children but in fact child abuse rates are higher than ever!

true.  we don't see "child marriage" in the US but abuse and molestation is high. 

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 1:06am

Nigerian girl, 15, formally acquitted of killing husband, 35

Gezawa (Nigeria) (AFP) - A Nigerian court on Tuesday formally struck out a case against a 15-year-old girl accused of killing her 35-year-old husband with rat poison.

But Wasila Tasi'u, who was 14 at the time of the alleged murder, was forced to spend another night in custody because of delays in filing paperwork for her release.

The teenager was charged with culpable homicide and faced a possible death sentence if convicted of deliberately lacing a meal she cooked for her husband Umar Sani with rat poison.

Sani and four others died within hours in April last year.

Activists, who celebrated as she was acquitted, had used the case to highlight the issue of child marriage, which is common in mainly Muslim northern Nigeria.

They argued she should be treated as a victim but Wasila's family maintain she was not forced into marriage and that 14 was a standard marrying age in the region.

Her defence lawyer Hussaina Aliyu on March 16 called for the case to be dismissed on the grounds the prosecution had failed to establish her intent to kill Sani and exactly how he died.

The prosecution applied for murder charges to be withdrawn on May 20. The case was adjourned pending the agreement to her release from the attorney general of the northern state of Kano.

Judge Mohammed Yahaya, sitting at the High Court in Gezawa, near the state capital, Kano city, confirmed receipt of notification that the state was willing to drop the case.

"I have no alternative than to pronounce according to law that the application of 'nolle prosequi' (unwilling to pursue) is hereby granted," he told the court.

"In consequence, therefore, you, Wasila Tasi'u, are hereby discharged."

Wasila, who was in court wearing the full-face veil or niqab, gazed at the floor during the hearing, said nothing after the ruling and was taken back to a juvenile detention facility.

https://news.yahoo.com/nigerian-girl-15-formally-acquitted-killing-husband-35-161205681.html

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 1:35am
I hope she has asylum and family in another country and won't be returned to the family that beat her to marry that man in the first place

Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 1:44am
^^^^^^that.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 3:51am
She's a g..

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 4:10am
good damn deal

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 7:50am
I can dig it Thumbs UpClap

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 9:41am
But she is most likely going to be put to Death- here we are clapping it up for her but she killed 4 people, its sad and Crazy! Child-brides should be outlawed!!

Posted By: CherryBlossom
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 9:44am
Naturesgift did you read the update on the previous page?...she's been accquited of all charges

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 12:03pm
Hope shes able to get out of that country fast.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 11 2015 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Wasila's family maintain she was not forced into marriage and that 14 was a standard marrying age in the region.

her own fvcked up family is saying that she was not forced to marry

i really hope some organization takes her away from her family, because they will just sell her to another man to be beat and raped

Print Page | Close Window