Print Page | Close Window

Who takes their job this seriously?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369934
Printed Date: Sep 25 2018 at 12:26pm

Topic: Who takes their job this seriously?
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Who takes their job this seriously?
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:41pm

Manager, 2 workers fired after Chacho’s employee-customer fight video goes viral

by Tiffany Craig / KHOU 11 News

khou.com

Posted on April 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Updated Wednesday, Apr 9 at 7:05 AM

HOUSTON -- Video of a restaurant brawl has gone viral and KHOU has obtained another angle on what happened.

The scene played out during dinner time at Chacho's Restaurant in the 6000 block of Westheimer last Thursday.

The three women seen fighting with employees in the video are represented by attorney Peyman Momeni.

"As soon as we saw the video, the video speaks for itself," said Momeni. "Then we saw the second video we shared with you and that made it even worse for Chacho's."

The original video shows one of the women demanding a refund from an employee behind the counter.

WARNING: This video has language some viewers may find offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PI1NOwlag#t=35" rel="nofollow - video

The one minute video escalates when that employee walks from behind the counter and grabs the woman.

"This guy looked like he was in a tug of war competition,' said Momeni. "He had his entire body weight leaned back."

In the newly obtained video shot by one of the sisters, you can clearly hear her talking about the refund.

"So you're not giving me my money," she said.

The employee responds, "No."

She follows up by asking, "Why not?"

His response is clear, "Because you're a [expletive]."

According to Momeni, one of the sisters was drinking and the others were not. One of the non-drinking women asked for a to-go cup.

Momeni claims that instead of bringing out the cup, the employee picked up the alcoholic beverage off the table instead.

That's when she approached the counter about the refund.

We've learned that the owner has since fired at least one of the managers and two employees. The sisters plan to take civil action and are pushing for criminal charges to be filed in the case too.

Chacho's released the following statement:

"We apologize for the unfortunate incident that took place in the late afternoon of April 2, 2014 at our Westheimer location. We have been in business at this location for 15 years and in our other restaurants for over 30 years and have never experienced such an incident before.

As a result of our internal investigation, we have terminated the manager on duty and two employees."

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Manager-2-workers-fired-after-Chachos-employee-customer-fight-video-goes-viral-254477671.html

Replies:
Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:47pm
No, i do not take any job more seriously than i take my life.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:51pm
Man Chacho's always got the drama & goood nachos

Posted By: over_the_rainbow
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:55pm
Wow, rough handled them because they wanted a refund? Crazy

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:56pm
I don't understand what it was about but that was craaaazy...

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:59pm
Some ppl need to chill now they're out of work cause they thought they owned the place.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:07pm
Watched it again. I really don't understand why the guy came from behind the counter. They attacked those women.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:11pm
i just noticed at the end one of the employees said get the license plate number like they didnt lay hands first.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:13pm
That man was just wrong. Probably annoyed by the black girls. He doesn't look like he feels bad at all.. the one that was grabbing the hair. 

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:14pm
it looked to me like the guy came around to break up a fight before it started....what i saw was the woman on the left throw a punch first. unless im totally confused. 
werent the two women fighting at the end by the door? the lady in the white top appears to throw a punch at the one on the floor as she's being dragged out....

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

it looked to me like the guy came around to break up a fight before it started....what i saw was the woman on the left throw a punch first. unless im totally confused. 
werent the two women fighting at the end by the door?

did you and i watch the same videoLOL

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:16pm
iono....the sound is off ---will watch again, lol

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:17pm
love your thread titles. I need to pm you my threads before posting so you can give me a catchy title lol.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:18pm

werent the two women fighting at the end by the door? the lady in the white top appears to throw a punch at the one on the floor as she's being dragged out....

From what i saw he tried to remove/drag the heavyset lady, her sister only reached in for him to let her go.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:21pm

LOL

Yeah I'm pretty sure all the women were together and were taking up for each other. 

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

love your thread titles. I need to pm you my threads before posting so you can give me a catchy title lol.

Embarrassed

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:15pm
I'm so confused about what would make a grown man think he could put hands on somebody like that. I bet if that was a man he would not have come from behind that counter

Posted By: Untitled_Diva
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:19pm
This is terrible. They attacked them. I would sue this company. From what I saw, they weren't being too loud or out of hand. That was so unnecessary.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:33pm
He was so wrong for coming from behind the counter. He could/should have called 911 and to report disruptive customers.

Too bad the Restaurant and Owner will suffer from the backlash, and a possible Lawsuit because of some dumbarse employees.

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:36pm
Why did that other one have the woman in pink in a headlock? Wtf?Always something popping off at Chachos. The former employees were dead wrong

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:42pm
They are about to be paid!!!

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:43pm
Settlement Baby cause all of em need to be fired...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:19pm
#getdatcash

Couple of dem yt boys need to get arrested.

OT: Tatee, you gonna make a thread on this BS? http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/12/us-usa-ranchers-nevada-idUSBREA3B03Q20140412" rel="nofollow - http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/12/us-usa-ranchers-nevada-idUSBREA3B03Q20140412

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:22pm
there is always some fuccery at chachos but their margarita's are worth dying for...literally

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:24pm
Not me, when I worked at Macys I could care less what you stole!!!!!

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:30pm
so they attack customers
then they wanna copy plate numbers
white dude talkin bout hes tryna help?
how by pinning a woman to the ground??

smh. they werent even actin crazy
just wanted a refund. stupidCensored

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:30pm
Yep! Those ladies are about to paid$$$$$

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:38pm
This is insane. There were SEVERAL men pulling those women. Most of them were light skinned Hispanics. Clearly racists. The fat one sat on the woman, he wouldn't let go of her. It was a bunch of men pulling women out of the establishment. All of them need to be fired!!!

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:05pm
I saw this n FB the other day and was literally shocked.

That lawsuit settlement will be glorious tho lol.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:27pm
That was disturbing, the bitch hair pulling yt man.
I really hope she gets some one to work his yt azz. 

That shyt would be on national news if those women were yt and the attackers were Black.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:37pm
welp...at least they didn't get hurt...and now they bout to get paid..

ching ching

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

That was disturbing, the bitch hair pulling yt man.
I really hope she gets some one to work his yt azz. 

That shyt would be on national news if those women were yt and the attackers were Black.
You know this.DeadLOL

"Mob of angry Chachos employees attack beautiful blondes"
"Employees has police history*"

*Parking tickets

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Man Chacho's always got the drama & goood nachos

LOL you ain't lyin. Their chicken fajita nachos with light beans and the hottest hot sauce >>>>

But that dude was wrong as fuc.k. Gone head and get paid sis.

They be fcking up my caesar salad too much anyway

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

From what i saw he tried to remove/drag the heavyset lady, her sister only reached in for him to let her go.

If that's the case, he's a damn fool for trying! You NEVER touch people like that in food service and retail jobs!

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

He was so wrong for coming from behind the counter. He could/should have called 911 and to report disruptive customers.

Too bad the Restaurant and Owner will suffer from the backlash, and a possible Lawsuit because of some dumbarse employees.

Man this statement is bothering  me, because a black woman wants a refund she needs the police called on herConfused? This is just like that walmart thread, the manger called the cops on a lady who wanted a refund. Just give the customers good service and give them a refund and treat people like human beings! How about that suggestion. I'm sorry but things like this just make me sad.

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

#getdatcash

Couple of dem yt boys need to get arrested.

OT: Tatee, you gonna make a thread on this BS? http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/12/us-usa-ranchers-nevada-idUSBREA3B03Q20140412" rel="nofollow - http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/12/us-usa-ranchers-nevada-idUSBREA3B03Q20140412

CC i never even heard about this story.  damn good read tho.  why didnt you make the thread?LOL

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:37am
Thank God for technology. I saw this on worldstar earlier this week. Did the greasy, Mario/Luigi, mustache having pig get the boot?

I would've had my ppl come see him right after closing when no one was around to handle that ass. Smh @ yt ppl and their habitual line stepping asses.

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:53am
This was horrible. I felt so angry for the young lady who was dragged and sat on by all of those workers.. Who does that?? Yes, please title your threads differently because I almost didn't come in hereLOL

I'm so glad this was caught on tape because no one would've believed them... SMH...

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:34am
this is why i stay my ass away from chachos

Chachos have some of the rudest employees ever. He should have given her the refund or let her talk to a manager. 

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Watched it again. I really don't understand why the guy came from behind the counter. They attacked those women.
looks like they got tired of her, and tried to remove her from the line.

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i guess he was tired of working too

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:50am

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i guess he was tired of working too
im just saying before he got from behind the counter, they asked her to get out of the line. you can hear it @ 1:15.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:58am
^^doesnt matter. When you work for a company in customer service, you are pretty much a customer servant. This could've been handled more professionally. He could've given her a refund and this would've been avoided. Job loss over a couple of dollars from an incident that the staff provoked...smdh.

Print Page | Close Window