Print Page | Close Window

infant left in locked car 8 hours

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369926
Printed Date: Jul 20 2018 at 1:59pm

Topic: infant left in locked car 8 hours
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: infant left in locked car 8 hours
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:12am
and no charges filed,

now had that being a black person/woman

Replies:
Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:14am
But 15 minutes for a job interview and being black gets you sent right to jail.

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:27am
Thats bullsh*t. Wasnt there a story recently of someone leaving the baby in the car for an interview. She was black and left the baby for like an hour and they arrested her.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:50am
If I let my husband take the kids to school and thats usually MY duty, I will call/text him to see if he completed the mission.

"You get the kids to school?"

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:50am
That wonderful white father was fatigued from being super-dad. It was just an honest mistake

or it'll be something like that Ermm

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:53am
That poor baby. I can't imagine how hungry and scared it was. That man should be brought up on charges ASAP. No excuse

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:54am
Damn, all you have to be white, high pitch voice, have a nice job, be married to an asian woman, and etc and you have a good life. If people cannot see white supremacy then they are blind.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:22am
-_- Oh the joys of having pale white skin.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:25am
There is no justice, it's just-US.

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:29am
another example of the infamous....white privilege.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:32am
Wow...no charges..wtf 8hrs

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:45am
^ lol outrageous!

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

*waits for thread to go 20 pages*
dont hold your breath though

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:03am
BS. Is it because the car is parked in the garage?
They are freakin retarded for not teaching this guy a lesson.

I can't stand these stories of babies be left in the car. I always worry like if something like that will happen.
Especially because it gets so hot where I live, 15 minutes the car will be over 100 degrees.
I'd die if that happened.

So scary. 

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:12am
This poor man is just tired, he works so hard to support his family, he made an honest mistake, he didn't leave his baby in the car intentionally. He forgot she even existed and only dropped off the other children. How dare y'all judge him, he was clearly shaken by the experience.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

This poor man is just tired, he works so hard to support his family, he made an honest mistake, he didn't leave his baby in the car intentionally. He forgot she even existed and only dropped off the other children. How dare y'all judge him, he was clearly shaken by the experience.

I'm not judging him. That's just crazy. Father's be having it so hard... whatever. He had one task but I guess he's tired. Need to get him some coffee.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:34am

that was sarcasm

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:35am

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:01am
This happened with a white lady a few years back and the baby died because it was a very hot day.  She drove to work, distracted, passed the day care, got out and worked all day.  Came out of work and found her baby that she thought was at daycare dead in the car.  She was completely devastated and all but no....charges....were....filed.   

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

This happened with a white lady a few years back and the baby died because it was a very hot day.  She drove to work, distracted, passed the day care, got out and worked all day.  Came out of work and found her baby that she thought was at daycare dead in the car.  She was completely devastated and all but no....charges....were....filed.   

Really so sad, especially when they can't talk or fall asleep 

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:06am
8 hours and no charges? that...

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Really so sad, especially when they can't talk or fall asleep 

I remember thinking this could happen to anyone.  The baby was probably very quiet or sleeping and she was stressed out and distracted rushing to get to work.  I cannot imagine but I have had close calls as a mother.  Like forgetting about them for a minute and they wonder off.  The feeling is complete panic.  Its a horrifying thing to imagine forgetting something like that because in the instant she left the car she was in work mode, not worried about the baby.  Ppl would say how could you forget about your child but I could see this happening.   I have never forgotten anything as big as a baby but I have forgotten sh*t on top of the car etc.   Cell phone is a good example.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:33am
"Sorry officer .... I didn't know I couldn't do that."

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:39am
Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:39am
oodles.. how was coachella?

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:28pm
Meh. Shoulda used a condom. *smirk*

I expect every person who went in on Ms. Taylor, to let have here as well. 

*waits*

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:31pm
^^ They probably won't. Smh

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:38pm
But the black lady that left the kids for a job interview... was nailed to the cross. Life...smh

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:51pm
I think it speaks volumes to how women with children are treated vs a white man with a child. 

He gets a slap on the wrist, if any. 

She gets arrested, had her kids taken away, jailed, blasted as being an unfit mother, people implying that she was sexually irresponsible,etc. It's very sad. 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:59pm

I remember this. She was on Oprah if its same lady. I also read about a man that forgot the baby because that wasn't his usual routine. The mom usually dropped off baby at daycare but he was doing it that day and simply forgot.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:07pm
This is wrong, he should have been arrested! She left the children for one hour in the car and now is facing 2 counts on child abuse, and this dude leaves the baby for EIGHT HOURS? How come?
This is bullsh!t. If nothing happens to him, the charges should be dropped for her. I hope her attorney uses his case in trying to help her.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:18pm
Y'all realize there is a difference between an honest mistake and something done on purpose, right?

Who is the real hypocrite here?

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Y'all realize there is a difference between an honest mistake and something done on purpose, right?

Who is the real hypocrite here?

You're right... you're right

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:23pm
Thanks America, for another kick in the teefe.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

oodles.. how was coachella?

Im going next weekend.
Should be good.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:17pm

Y'<span style="line-height: 1.4;">all realize there is a difference between an honest mistake and something done on purpose, right?</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Who is the real hypocrite here?</span>
But Lies why didn't the parents communicate? How do you forget about your child as a parent? How is this not irresponsible? If they weren't going to ensure the safety of the child condoms should have been used, this could have been a deadly mistake. Not to mention that it could have been intentional seeing as how as a parent you should always have your child on the brain.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Y'<span style="line-height: 1.4;">all realize there is a difference between an honest mistake and something done on purpose, right?</span>
</span>
But Lies why didn't the parents communicate? How do you forget about your child as a parent? How is this not irresponsible? If they weren't going to ensure the safety of the child condoms should have been used, this could have been a deadly mistake. Not to mention that it could have been intentional seeing as how as a parent you should always have your child on the brain.

Actually it's something that happens all the time usually due to the parent being stressed or due to a change in routine. There was a thread about this phenomenon a few years ago and my feelings were the same. This was most likely an awful mistake and fortunately the weather was cool that day.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:32pm

</span>

So, you think if the Black woman who went on the job interview had just told the police she "forgot" the kids were in the car all would have been forgiven ?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:33pm

</span>

So the Black lady should have said that it was a mistake and everything would have been good. 8 hours is a hell of a lot longer than 45mins.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:38pm
Did anyone point out the kids mom looks like a mail order bride

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:40pm
They need to check them for drug use

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

</span>

So, you think if the Black woman who went on the job interview had just told the police she "forgot" the kids were in the car all would have been forgiven ?

That doesn't even make sense. They weren't enrolled in daycare. There was no one else who could have had them. 

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

</span>

So the Black lady should have said that it was a mistake and everything would have been good. 8 hours is a hell of a lot longer than 45mins.

So you're saying she should have lied? Or you're saying this guy is lying? Neither makes sense.

Posted By: over_the_rainbow
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:45pm
Wow!!! White privilege at its best

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:45pm
That guy didn't look like he gave a damn yeah he lying

Posted By: over_the_rainbow
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Thats bullsh*t. Wasnt there a story recently of someone leaving the baby in the car for an interview. She was black and left the baby for like an hour and they arrested her.

sad

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:51pm
It's funny looking back on all the threads about kids being left in cars and the wildly varying opinions y'all have on different situations. 

Mistake, no sympathy, black man.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/ministers-baby-dies-in-hot-car-church_topic311807.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/ http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/ministers-baby-dies-in-hot-car-church_topic311807.html" rel="nofollow - ministers-baby-dies-in-hot-car-church_topic311807.html

Not a mistake, some vilify, capes aplenty, black woman.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/repost-two-babies-left-in-the-car-dead_topic367611.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/repost-two-babies-left-in-the-car-dead_topic367611.html

Mistake/lapse in communication. Almost no sympathy aside from what I expressed. Black man.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/toddler-dies-in-hot-car-as-pastor-dad-is-at-church_topic282316.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/toddler-dies-in-hot-car-as-pastor-dad-is-at-church_topic282316.html

A thread about kids being left in the car in general. I said honest mistakes happen. People disagreed.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/why-do-people-leave-kids-in-the-car-at-105_topic342666_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/why-do-people-leave-kids-in-the-car-at-105_topic342666_page1.html

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:55pm
They all should be in jail.....ALL......black or white.....JAIL.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They all should be in jail.....ALL......black or white.....JAIL.
What's good for the goose...

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:34pm
Some charges should have been filed. I call BS on his story too. How do you forget your child for 8 whole hours? Irresponsible parenting. The daycare didn't call? No one in the parking lot saw that baby in a car? He didn't call the daycare to check on the baby? The mom didn't call him? When he got out the car he didn't see the baby in the backseat? BS.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:50pm
Off topic, does anyone remember this guy on Oprah show that started his wife's   car in garage to jump his car to go to work? Then, forgot to turn off wife's car and left it running in garage. She (and pets) died of CO poisoning. He found her dead in the bed when he returned from work. That was said to be an innocent mistake. 

Now, that was one case where I doubted it was a 'mistake' and thought he should have been locked up, but I know that was my own bias.  Sad story though.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:59pm
A similar story. Yeesh.

'It was sealed shut like an aircraft': Five teens dead in motel room carbon monoxide poisoning after leaving their car running in garage beneath their room

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Daily+Mail+Reporter" rel="nofollow - DAILY MAIL REPORTER  
UPDATED: 02:25 EST, 30 December 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342132/5-teens-dead-car-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-Florida-motel-room.html#comments" rel="nofollow -
  • Boys were celebrating a friend's 19th birthday
  • Their Kia Optima was still running when police arrived
  • Friends claim room was 'sealed shut like an aircraft'

Five teenagers celebrating a friend's birthday have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after they left their car running in the garage beneath their Florida motel room. 

Their fully clothed bodies were found on and around the Hotel Presidente bed by a maid who peered through the window just hours later.

Evans Charles, 19, Jonas Antenor, 18, Peterson Nazon, 17, and Jean Pierre Ferdinand, 16, had rented the room on Sunday to celebrate the 19th birthday of their friend Juchen Martial.

Horror: A paramedic looks grim as he wheels the body of one of five teenage boys from a Florida motel room before waiting family and friends yesterday
+6

Horror: A paramedic looks grim as he wheels the body of one of five teenage boys from a Florida motel room before waiting family and friends yesterday

Unimaginable grief: A woman believed to be related to one of the teenagers breaks down outside the Hotel Presidente in Florida. The boys died of carbon monoxide poisoning
+6

Unimaginable grief: A woman believed to be related to one of the teenagers breaks down outside the Hotel Presidente in Florida. The boys died of carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in 5 teens deaths
+6
Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in 5 teens deaths
+6

Tragic accident: Friends and family react with shock as they learn of the news at the Hotel Presidente in Hialeah, Florida yesterday

'The room is sealed shut like it was an aircraft,' one of the victims' friends, Junior Reeds, 26, told the Miami Herald.

'This is a hotel room. You got to have vents. A minor incident could cause a big tragedy.'

The mother of one of the boys told reporters she had been calling the hotel room all morning but had received no answer.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342079/Unbearable-pain-Parents-tragic-Joanna-Yeates-visit-site-body-discovered-frozen-body-delays-postmortem-results.html" rel="nofollow - At the spot where Jo's body was found, a mother and father inconsolable and a boyfriend fighting back tears
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341938/Ice-climber-plunges-death-frozen-Yorkshire-Dales-waterfall.html" rel="nofollow - 'He was my inspiration': New wife's tribute to ice climber who fell 75ft to his death on frozen Cumbrian waterfall
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341961/Last-night-I-saved-DJs-life-Hero-headteacher-plunges-icy-river-underpants-haul-drowning-man.html" rel="nofollow - 'Last night I saved a DJ's life': Hero headteacher plunges into icy river in underpants to haul out drowning man

The boys checked in to the motel, near Miami International Airport, around 9pm on Sunday night. Rooms cost $62 per night. 

The next day at 2pm a maid called 911 to report the five unconscious bodies inside.

She told the emergency dispatcher in Spanish that she opened the door and called out 'hello' and got no response.

Poisoner: A red Kia was still running in the garage below the teenagers room when the police arrived at the scene

Poisoner: A red Kia was still running in the garage below the teenagers' room when the police arrived at the scene

'They're all there, and they don't respond,' she said. 

'They're sprawled on the floor. I haven't wanted to touch them. I'm scared.'

She  described the smell of gasoline as horrible. 'It's a terrible stench,' she told the dispatcher.

Carl Zogby, a spokesman for police in Hialeah, Florida, said: 'It seems like this is a tragic accident.'

The teenagers had borrowed a red Kia Optima from a friend for the trip.

About an hour before they checked in, the car was jump-started by another friend, named in the Miami Herald as Maxon Ofea, 18. 

Ofea, who grew up with the five dead teenagers, said they had left the car running in the bottom floor, single-car garage because they were afraid it wouldn't start again.

Another friend, 26-year-old Richard Dalce, said the same. 'They didn't want to cut the car off,' he told reporters.

But the door at the bottom of an inside staircase leading up to the room was left open, allowing high levels of the odourless, deadly gas to seep into the room.

The car's engine was still running when police and rescue workers arrived on the scene.

Takeaway bags from McDonalds, some of the food still uneaten, were found in the room.

'Right now, we should all be hanging out,' Mr Ofea said. 

Nearly a dozen friends and loved ones of the victims, who were all apparently of a Haitian background, were gathered outside the hotel on hearing the news yesterday.

Immacula Nazon, the mother of victim Peterson, 17, could not contain her grief. 

'They killed my son, they killed my son,' she cried in Creole. 

Tragedy: The five teenagers were celebrating a 19th birthday at Presidente Motel when they died from monoxide poisoning caused by their car

Tragedy: The five teenagers were celebrating a 19th birthday at Hotel Presidente when they died from monoxide poisoning caused by their car

Solemn: Family and friends of the victims watch in horror as the bodies of the five teenagers are taken away
+6

Solemn: Family and friends of the victims watch in horror as the bodies of the five teenagers are taken away

She told the Miami Herald she had been phoning the hotel all morning. 'Nobody answered,' she said. 

Peterson's sister Patricia, 22, said she had told her brother to stay home when she heard about the motel plan.

But he ignored her and went off with his friends. It was the last time she ever spoke to him. 

Officials say no alcohol, illegal drugs or other suspicious items were found in the room.

Breaking down: Family and friends in tears as the bodies are removed yesterday
+6

Breaking down: Family and friends in tears as the bodies are removed yesterday

Smoke detectors were found in both the garage and the motel room. Police were testing them to ensure they were working.

A 2007 Florida law requires gas detectors to be installed in hotel and motel boiler rooms.

The legislation also requires that any residential buildings constructed after July, 2008 with a heater, fireplace or attached garage have an alarm installed within ten feet of the bedrooms. 

Zogby said police are now checking to see if the Hotel Presidente had been ordered to equip its rooms carbon monoxide detectors.

Carbon monoxide poisoning kills more than 400 people in America every year, according to the U.S. Fire Administration.

See video here

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342132/5-teens-dead-car-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-Florida-motel-room.html#ixzz2yhxAmrqp" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342132/5-teens-dead-car-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-Florida-motel-room.html#ixzz2yhxAmrqp  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:40pm
Interestingly enough, one thing that's consistent is that there sure are a lot of women who want to pull the sex card when the parent is a single woman.  I noticed that from skimming through those similar threads. No one goes on a tangent about irresponsible sex when a man does this ish....when a woman does it well why did the h0 have them anyway?

Again, no one is bashing this dumb ass or asking receipts for his sexual history. 

He left his child in the car for 8 hours, that's stupid. There is no reason for it. He obviously CAN afford day care. An "honest mistake" when a person has day care and the child was left in the car for 8 hours is a more legit excuse than 45 minutes and I have no one to watch them and I'm homeless? What? Really? 

I honestly think some parental mistakes made out of desperation and ignorance are more capableof being fixed (certainly more understandable) than one made out of being flat out absent minded to this degree. 

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Interestingly enough, one thing that's consistent is that there sure are a lot of women who want to pull the sex card when the parent is a single woman.  I noticed that from skimming through those similar threads. No one goes on a tangent about irresponsible sex when a man does this ish....when a woman does it well why did the h0 have them anyway?

Again, no one is bashing this dumb ass or asking receipts for his sexual history. 

He left his child in the car for 8 hours, that's stupid. There is no reason for it. He obviously CAN afford day care. An "honest mistake" when a person has day care and the child was left in the car for 8 hours is a more legit excuse than 45 minutes and I have no one to watch them and I'm homeless? What? Really? 

I honestly think some parental mistakes made out of desperation and ignorance are more capableof being fixed (certainly more understandable) than one made out of being flat out absent minded to this degree. 

I guess it's a matter of opinion but yes she knew what she was doing...just hope you're never in a rush and forget you have the baby in the back seat or what happened to that guy could happen to you.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:02pm
For him oh...it's just a mistake.

For the black lady...it was WHORE!!! Close your legs!!

Interesting

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Interesting

LOLLOLLOL

I said the same when the black couples left their kids inside the car on accident. Y'all know what y'all doing. 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:29pm
leaving a infant in the car for 8 hours is an accident? I can see an hour but 8 hours is too much. Not once did you think about your kid? Not once?

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:02pm
I'm tired of white people getting away with stuff, I see them doing careless things with their kids everyday.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:08pm
I guess finding the baby alive played a part in the decision, for now anyway.   If the public show enough outrage, something can still be done about it legally. Laws vary so much state to state.

I am surprised the mom did not wonder where the baby was for 8 hrs.

Glad the baby is alive and well after 8 hrs without food or water.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:21pm
8 hours vs 45 mins? Gtfoh.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:24pm
let's donate money so dad can work less hours and relieve the stress that no doubt contributed to his forgetfulness.  It's hard out here for working Americans. Ermm

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:01pm
I ain't buying it.

Posted By: Untitled_Diva
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:08pm
Im not buying the story either.

I think its strange that he dropped the other kids of at the daycare but not the baby. Was the baby supposed to go to a different daycare?

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 6:04am
White dad, can afford daycare, left child in car 8 hours, claims he forgot about child in car=honest mistake-slap on the wrist. Plus did I just read someone else say that they have other children in daycare??????????

Black mom, homeless, obviously cannot afford daycare, left children in car for interview=unfit mother! Jail time, record, people so outraged that Jesus himself might as well would have came down and burned her at the cross!!

I'm not saying that what she done was right because it wasn't right what she did. She shouldn't left those babies in the car in direct sun. But at the same time, when you don't have a support system, desperate times call for desperate measures. I understand why she did it. I didn't comment in that thread so I'll stop here with that.

But as far as this thread, he should be in jail, period. If the interviewing and homeless black mom without a job had to be thrown in jail, then this careless pasty white dad who simply forgot about his baby in the car for 8 hours, while at his job, which allows him to afford daycare, should be in jail too...

Oh, that's right, this is just another example of what being white in America gets you vs what being black in America gets you.

What's sad is I wrote all of that and the truth remains.... He will not be jailed but yet the black mom was jailed...

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:44am

Interesting

Im consistent.....but im am side eyeing a few that claimed he made an honest mistake......how do you forget about your damn kid.....Nah...

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:44am
america should remove state law

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:56am

Interesting
yes, should've used birth controlLOLErmm

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:59am

lol so it's okay to leave a baby in car for 8 hours if it is a mistake?

okay
that girl just reaching tryna argue just for arguments sake,

her argument doesnt even make sense

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:06am
politics of poverty

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:09am
I can see the difference between purposefully leaving a child in the car and accidentally doing it.
Both are negligence nonetheless.

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:34am

america should remove state law

I totally agree with this.  The basis for it doesn't even make sense anymore.  This is not 1776.

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:20am

not saying the intent is the same

but shouldn't there be just as much outrage?

especially since we are talking about the amount of time the baby was left in the car

where are comments about all the awful things that could have happened to the baby for this story?

Chile the last thread has exhausted me.....

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 12:37pm
I still dont understand the logic of forgetting a child in the car....i mean u are not driving a damn bus, you are in close quarters and i can see out my peripheral vision that something is in my back seat. I dont care what kinda rush u are in and if the baby/child is sleep or quiet something has to click. So he never once glanced in the backseat when getting out...gtfo

Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:09pm

lol so it's okay to leave a baby in car for 8 hours if it is a mistake?

okay
that girl just reaching tryna argue just for arguments sake,

her argument doesnt even make sense

That's closer than 500 feet nicca...back the f*ck up...

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:10pm
Yt privilege exists, yes. But so does karma.

I was watching tv last night, Titanic was on, and I felt a sense of justice. Yeah, it's kinda twisted...but I did. Like, they brought us over here in ships and whadya know, a large ass ship with nothing but crackas sank.

They stole land, set up shop/homes, etc...I checked the demographics of Oso, WA (location of the recent landslide). 99.19% white. That's no coincidence. They are evil and will continue to reap evil.

Soooo, I don't think of yt privilege as such anymore, it's more of an extinction sentence...slowly but surely, their evil, pretentious ways will wipe their asses out--the yt evildoers and the yt's and coons protecting them...

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:01pm
Black, YT, Chinese, Greek, warm weather, toys left for them, whatever...there is ZERO excuse for leaving a child alone in a car...period. My daughter is 5 and I have never ever left her in the house or car alone. Even if I just have to dump the trash, pay for gas, or bring in groceries she is right next to me. There is no circumstance or argument that will ever make it okay in my mind.

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:05pm
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, who notified the police the baby was in the car?

Print Page | Close Window