Print Page | Close Window

Come Get Yo Ugly Kids.....smh

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369904
Printed Date: Jun 23 2018 at 1:41pm


Topic: Come Get Yo Ugly Kids.....smh
Posted By: Princess Grace
Subject: Come Get Yo Ugly Kids.....smh
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:11pm
Photos appeared on 40 Glocc’s Instagram account of The Game’s ex-fiancee  http://theurbandaily.com/tag/tiffney-cambridge" rel="nofollow - smoking what appears to be a blunt. The caption that accompanied the photo read, “YEA CUZZ U MIGHT OF KNOCKED ME OUT BUT IT AINT OVA… I GOT YO BABY MAMA @LOVETIFFNEY ROLLIN MY BLUNTZ N SMOKIN THAT GOOD WEED OVER HERE RIDIN SHOTGUN… THIS BITCH SUPPOSED TO BE A SCHOOL TEACHER & ALL INTO CHURCH BUT SHE OVER HERE SMOKIN MARIJUANA WIT A REAL Brotha.. GLAD THIS HOE DONT TEACH MY KIDS LOC !!!!! TOLD YOU I DO DIS sh*t FUK BOY..”



ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused








Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:15pm
If the game kills him.....I would completely understand....


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:16pm
they're cutie pies


Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:17pm
*sigh* 


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:18pm
All I could do was shake my head...... If you wanna come for me fine, but to post on Instagram come get yo ugly kids by 8 or they gone see they mama sucking dack..

Nope 


Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:20pm
he said he was hacked


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

he said he was hacked





Hacked ConfusedConfusedConfused who even knew who he was prior???


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

he said he was hacked

Yes. He was on twitter that same day and he seemed very upset about the tweets. He said that though he does not mess with TheGame, he would never tweet those comments about Tiffany, the kids, and Tami Roman and said that it was all a lie and he had nothing to do with the comments.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:23pm
Tami stay in some mess....Wasn't the game tweeting saing she was a lesbian homewrecker???


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:23pm
He just wanna live.....


Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:23pm
Immature ninjas...ugh....


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:24pm
Whenever someone says that they are hacked, I think of it like the 'hacking'  that goes on all social media - you leave your phone or computer logged in and one of your friends, pesky sibling, etc decides to get cute and funny and starts typing ish under your account. LOL


Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:26pm
Sass Chrisssssssssssssss


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:26pm
The Game can't let this go, he gotta kill this dude in broad daylight.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:30pm
Chile that aint hacked, he need to tighten up his circle cause someone don't like his ass.


Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:33pm
Oh nah that ish won't rock

Ima send up a prayer for that brotha

The Game has beautiful kids


Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:33pm
Its one thing when adults have beef. Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bring kids into it or involve the kids


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

he said he was hacked



Typical response when sh!t gets real.


Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Sass Chrisssssssssssssss

i ugly laughed! I'm stealing this^^^^^ its hilarious to see it typed out

back to the OP, oh this was what afro was talmbout in RT, i was like what is a 40 glocc if game want to kill it or why would game kill a gunCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOL




Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Sass Chrisssssssssssssss

i ugly laughed! I'm stealing this^^^^^ its hilarious to see it typed out

back to the OP, oh this was what afro was talmbout in RT, i was like what is a 40 glocc if game want to kill it or why would game kill a gunCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOL


take itLOLLOLLOL


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:50pm
Tiffany just doesn't come across as that stupid...i don't believe it...idk...40 glocc?  like why would she go that route? ew.


Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:59pm
Ew. Thats some mess to get you killed right there


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

If the game kills him.....I would completely understand....
yep

like i was saying last night, this beef is about to turn deadly game doesnt play bout his kids


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:01pm
i dont know if i believe him. If it was him, i hope she has sense in her head and drop him immediately.
i cant even imagine taking up with a grown man who tweets


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:02pm
I can believe the hacked thing only this one time because I don't think 40 would say Game knocked him out. He went on an entire campaign defending that fight.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I can believe the hacked thing only this one time because I don't think 40 would say Game knocked him out. He went on an entire campaign defending that fight.
yeah

and then wanted to sue

a dude who made his name knocking out rappers, gets knocked out and wants to sue!!

the fight



his whiny arse rant




Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:06pm
well whoever posted it seemed to be saying yeah I lost the fight but your good girl broad is over here sucking on good weed and dack Cry


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:06pm
Everytime I see 0:34 I crack up laughing.



Game showers him with a barrage of punches while wheezing out "Look at him...look at him...forty... forty glock....look at forty glock yall. Punk ass nicca." And then 40 runs right into the bushes. LOL


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:08pm
Lmafao, did that ninja run to the bushes for cover Cry, I cant listen to nuffin he say EVER!


Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:17pm


Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:22pm
That is disgusting. 

This is what Game said: 

https://twitter.com/thegame" rel="nofollow - - @thegame    https://twitter.com/thegame/status/454437096670121985" rel="nofollow - Doing the best I can not to break.. But it's funny how someone you've done so much for can be so ugly… http://t.co/PJbdspQouR" rel="nofollow - - - instagram.com/p/mob7YPmouO/ - https://twitter.com/thegame/status/454437096670121985" rel="nofollow -
  • https://twitter.com/thegame#" rel="nofollow -


  • Posted By: AmiliaCabral
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:23pm
    Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

    Tiffany just doesn't come across as that stupid...i don't believe it...idk...40 glocc?  like why would she go that route? ew.
     
    she said it herself that she love dem thugs smh


    Posted By: OhMyCurlz
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:30pm
    This wont end well. 

    40 is talking straight sh*t on his twitter and the Game put "green light" on his instagram page. 
  • https://twitter.com/40GLOCC" rel="nofollow">BIG BAD 40 (YON JU) ‏@40GLOCC    https://twitter.com/40GLOCC/status/454062611575742464" rel="nofollow - THAT BITCH ASS Brotha DIDNT KNOCK ME OUT... WHY WOULD I WRITE SOME DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT! SHOW U NET BLOGHERS BELIEVE ANYTHING ON THE NET

    https://twitter.com/40GLOCC/status/454062611575742464" rel="nofollow -
  • https://twitter.com/40GLOCC#" rel="nofollow -


  • Posted By: Rumbera
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:33pm
    I don't think 40 is that stupid


    Posted By: Princess Grace
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:41pm
    well it is a video of the run for cover, he cant deny that.

    By hacked does  he means, he left his account open at the library while he was on Twitter or what exactly happened???


    Posted By: dijah.love
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:43pm
    Cali is one of the cutest celebrity kids ever.

    Game is going to get him and I would not be surprised


    Posted By: Random Thoughts
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:54pm
    Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

    well it is a video of the run for cover, he cant deny that.

    By hacked does  he means, he left his account open at the library while he was on Twitter or what exactly happened???


    He says he was jumped and that off-camera his bodyguards had their guns drawn to shoot him if he would have fought back.


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:55pm
    Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

    Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

    well it is a video of the run for cover, he cant deny that.

    By hacked does  he means, he left his account open at the library while he was on Twitter or what exactly happened???


    He says he was jumped and that off-camera his bodyguards had their guns drawn to shoot him if he would have fought back.
    id say that sh*t if my claim to fame was suddenly taken and thrown back in my face

    literally


    Posted By: maysay1
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:56pm
    I'll never understand this logic. You say and do worse to your children and their mother but as soon as somebody else throws some insulting words it's a problem?

    Such a waste.


    Posted By: bunzaveli
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:22pm
    Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

    Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

    Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

    well it is a video of the run for cover, he cant deny that.

    By hacked does  he means, he left his account open at the library while he was on Twitter or what exactly happened???


    He says he was jumped and that off-camera his bodyguards had their guns drawn to shoot him if he would have fought back.
    id say that sh*t if my claim to fame was suddenly taken and thrown back in my face

    literally




    Posted By: miana79
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:32pm
    I think he was hacked!! Why would he disrespect the womans children and still expect her to with him? Any mother would be offended if the man in her life called her kids ugly.


    Posted By: liesnalibis
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:28pm
    Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

    I'll never understand this logic. You say and do worse to your children and their mother but as soon as somebody else throws some insulting words it's a problem?

    Such a waste.

    Right. He beat the man on camera surrounded by his crew but he's hurt the man making jokes about his family. Sat down somewhere.


    Posted By: liesnalibis
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:29pm
    They looked like two animals in the damn forest..."nicca nicca nicca nicca!!!"


    Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:38pm
    the last post from games instagram(now deleted):

    Doing the best I can not to break.. But it's funny how someone you've done so much for can be so ugly & cruel as to keep my children away from me vindictively because I've decided to move on with my life. I love all 3 of my kids more than life itself & it's one thing to keep me away from them.. & them away from me but http://instagram.com/harlemcarontaylor" rel="nofollow - @harlemcarontaylor hasn't seen his younger brother or sister in a month & just texted me "Dad, how come Justice can't come to my house" & I have to lie to him because he's to young to understand the real reason why. I know they ask about me, I know they love me & I know they miss me as much as I miss them but were not allowed to see each other & for what ??? As if I haven't been there for them everyday since the day they were born.... They are the only reason I care about breathing another day on earth... They are the sole reason I have become a better person... They are the reason I give back, the reason I help people & the reason I wake up everyday with a smile on my face. Most importantly... They are MY CHILDREN & we deserve to be in each other's lives forever. What kind of person would get in the middle of someone's devoted fatherhood when there are countless women out here that are raising there children on there own with no one to help. You would think a father that loves his children the way I do would be the least bit appreciated & not have to beg someone to see his own children. I have worked so hard at being a good parent only to have it taken away by someone who cares not about me, nor the welfare of our children but only about themselves. All of this just so you can keep me away from Justice on his birthday. What lie y'all gone tell em' when his Daddy ain't there ? Like I have been the past 6 birthdays ? The past 6 Christmas's ? The past 6 years of a sons life whom got his name from a father that patiently awaited his arrival here into this world ??? & Cali..... I'm not gone even start.. I will end this by saying.... Daddy loves you.... Misses you... & will always be here no matter what happens !!!! I am a REAL FATHER.


    Posted By: liesnalibis
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:41pm
    Ain't no way you can keep a determined man away from his child for six years first of all.

    And second of all they need to stop knockin up these women and leavin. Let me get out of here. This some hood shyt.


    Posted By: ms_wonderland
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:42pm
    i hope he deleted it because he realized how stupid it was to tag his son into that baby mama drama. 

    if she proves that he really broke her nose then she has reasons to keep him away for now.  


    Posted By: rell85
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:42pm
    His daughter favors him alot...


    Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:47pm
    Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

    i hope he deleted it because he realized how stupid it was to tag his son into that baby mama drama. 

    if she proves that he really broke her nose then she has reasons to keep him away for now.  


    yup. him tagging his son was childish, imho. i don't know if you've ever seen his instagram but he did have his kids on there a lot but at times it looked like he was forcing the good daddy image.

    but if he did indeed put his hands on his baby moms then she is doing the right thing by keeping the kids away.


    Posted By: herwoman
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:48pm
    He hasn't been away from them for six year @Lies. Tiffany has said that he is a great father although I'm not sure if there's evidence of him not being there for them but he seems to genuinely love and enjoy his children. I think his children are the main reason he stayed with Tiffany for so long.


    Posted By: bunzaveli
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:57pm
    Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

    i hope he deleted it because he realized how stupid it was to tag his son into that baby mama drama. 

    if she proves that he really broke her nose then she has reasons to keep him away for now.  
    game beating women out here ? when this happen ? on that show ?


    Posted By: Princess Grace
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:46pm
    according to Tiffany, she made a police report and Game is out on bond. this happened last week I think.


    Posted By: Lady ICE
    Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:18pm
    Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

    he said he was hacked
    the go to line.



    Print Page | Close Window