Print Page | Close Window

Man stealers...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369889
Printed Date: Dec 11 2018 at 7:11pm

Topic: Man stealers...
Posted By: sbrownie84
Subject: Man stealers...
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:43pm
Is there a kind of woman who 'looks' like they are trying to get a persons man?

For example, there may be the scantily clad floozies with trampy clothes that looks desperate. I do not these kind of women annoy wives are gfs.

What are the types of women that upset married women or gfs..

Replies:
Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:47pm
I think there are women who dress to impress or who are single and looking for a man and they will be overly produced to go out.
But no one can really steal a man if he is in love. Plus no one "steals" a man, since he chooses who he stays with.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:49pm
Exactly. But my best friend always seems to encounter evil scowls from women all the time. She is not a flirt or man stealing type but slot of women are VERY catty with her. I never understand why.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:50pm
Women with speech impediments.....specifically lisp are not to be trusted.....

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:51pm
anyone with an open orifice can be a man stealer.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:55pm
There are some gorgeous, stylish women that other women admire and look up to whereas there are women who are equally as stylish but other woman loathe... What determines this?

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:58pm
I hate that stupid line of thinking.

Don't get me wrong, some women definitely pull that sh!t with ill intentions, but if all it takes is a low cut top or a short skirt to lure your mn, he probably shouldn't be your man anyway.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

There are some gorgeous, stylish women that other women admire and look up to whereas there are women who are equally as stylish but other woman loathe... What determines this?

How the woman sees herself.

Some women see any other woman as competition, regardless of whether she's a virgin or a "whore". There are women who hate their own daughters, mothers, sisters, and anyone else with a a vagina because of how they see themselves.

There's no such thing as a man stealer. Sometimes relationships just don't work out. The person you think may be for you, is not. That's life.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:02pm
Like I said, the ones with pale frosty lipstick

The ones jumping to make your man a plate before making their baby a bottle.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:03pm
 Confused ... If all it took was a bandage dress and 5" heels that relationship was suspect at best.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Don't get me wrong, some women definitely pull that sh!t with ill intentions, but if all it takes is a low cut top or a short skirt to lure your mn, he probably shouldn't be your man anyway.

LOL I do agree with this 100%

I hate when people try to hold the girl accountable for the cheating; especially when she doesn't know your ass. She doesn't owe you sh*t. Of course it's natural to hate her and want her dead on the cool.. but get real. Your man is grown, and he ain't sh*t.

Now is that's ya sister or friend... whoop that ass

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:08pm
I usually wear sweats

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:08pm

i'm sayin. 

you can't "steal" people that don't wanna be "tooken". 

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:10pm
lol @southern. watch out for them sleepers

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:20pm
ehhh

as bad as i wanna be particular....o's come in all forms

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:22pm
You be trollin doe.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:22pm
im tryin to steal my manager rightz nowz. He has a gf but thats not important Stern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:23pm
No but let's think of this on a deeper level. Why are some women beautiful, smart and stylish and are seen as very likable and a person to look up to but other women with the sane qualities are hated on.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:26pm
You work with him everyday , why is it still a try? ConfusedWinkCry

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:30pm

No but let's think of this on a deeper level. Why are some women beautiful, smart and stylish and are seen as very likable and a person to look up to but other women with the sane qualities are hated on.

I'm not looking up to any woman cause she put in some effort in her wand curls, makeup and fashion choices.

Some women ooze sexuality with a hint of I cant be trusted some don't....nothing real deep to think about.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:32pm

Is your purpose to inspire all of us to aim to think more positively of all women and ourselves and be more charitable in our thoughts and actions toward our sisters? Or is it to set up a good woman/bad woman dichotomy to encourage more bashing of women in this thread instead of sisterhood here on bhm?

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You work with him everyday , why is it still a try? ConfusedWinkCry

Idk lol 

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:34pm
Not today

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:35pm
Neither maysay1. In a perfect world, I would hope for complete sisterhood. I just want to understand why some women are liked and some are not. Why are some women trusted around a man and others are not after first impressions. Why are some women given the benefit of the doubt and others are not.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:40pm
the point i was making about the sleepers is that if get your panties in a knot worried that the fancy chic in front of you might be trying to steal your man, the chic with the ratty ponytail, baggy jeans and house slippers in line behind you might be slipping her number in your man's pocket. 

live is too short to be so paranoid. you'd be looking over your shoulder and behind every bush for a man stealer all day ever day if your confidence is in shaky. 

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

You keep forgetting that glittery ass chest in a deep v neck

and wth is letting somebody fix their man a plate?

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:50pm
LOL

Ming, it could happen! You might be outside playing spades, he's in the kitchen playing dominoes, and as soon as you walk in when the food is ready, your boo stands up right before his turn to get some food.. but Michelle says to him "oh I'll get it, Tabasco or Louisiana?".. are you gonna run across the room to stop her?? (ps. she's wearing glitter)

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:51pm
I agree that no one can be stolen...

my friend got engaged, had an elaborate engagement party then found out her fiancé was cheating on her with a stripper. And moved the stripper in... and got the stripper pregnant. And moved the stripper's mama in... And got her pregnant again

he definitely wasn't stolen even tho the stripper was out to steal him... she knew of my friend and had the nerve to call her

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:54pm
Mr00 is good for saying nah Sandra bon make my plate......sometimes I wish he would take the initiative and do it himself but I think he just like the idea that I made it......

Wacko

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:56pm

LOL I do agree with this 100%

I hate when people try to hold the girl accountable for the cheating; especially when she doesn't know your ass. She doesn't owe you sh*t. Of course it's natural to hate her and want her dead on the cool.. but get real. Your man is grown, and he ain't sh*t.

Now is that's ya sister or friend... whoop that ass

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:58pm
LB... I can picture myself "reacting" ... but its not coming out right in text. Summary- I don't play them games. She better get out of here with that deep ass V neck, leaning over my man with that glittery chest

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:59pm
Oh wait, I do side eye those tricks who always conveniently need your man to do something...especially when you're not around.

He still should say hell no to coochie, but those hoes be trying it.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:06pm

Oh wait, I do side eye those tricks who always conveniently need your man to do something...especially when you're not around.

today I told my coworker I send my clothes to be washed... she said she used to do that but the btch who likes her bf doesn't actually wash them she told her bf and he said she was tripping/petty... his clothes were the only ones that smelled like softner she took a shirt with a stain and it was still there when she went back. her bf handled her... these ho be tryin it

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:10pm
but the op specifically mentioned the way certain women dress. i'm assuming she means total strangers on the street because she didn't say anything about girlfriends dressy sleazy in front of another woman's man, and didn't mention anything about the women's actions. just the way they dress. 

are these random women you're talking about? if so, that's some serious insecurity right there. (not talking about you op, just any woman who has that mindset)

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:20pm
Not just the way they dress. There are just some women that most other women do not like. I'm wOnderibg why. There are some women that women do not trust their man around. Just curious.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:23pm
Is the saying how you get him is how you lose him always true? lol

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:34pm

Exactly. But my best friend always seems to encounter evil scowls from women all the time. She is not a flirt or man stealing type but slot of women are VERY catty with her. I never understand why.

She always meets insecure women who do not have much confidence in themselves thus why they see your friend as threatening. I would take that as a compliment.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I think there are women who dress to impress or who are single and looking for a man and they will be overly produced to go out.
But no one can really steal a man if he is in love. Plus no one "steals" a man, since he chooses who he stays with.

I totally agree with the bolded.

It is so silly to see women fighting each other over a man. He is the problem !!

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

today I told my coworker I send my clothes to be washed... she said she used to do that but the btch who likes her bf doesn't actually wash them she told her bf and he said she was tripping/petty... his clothes were the only ones that smelled like softner she took a shirt with a stain and it was still there when she went back. her bf handled her... these ho be tryin it

Girl, here goes trifling...

My boyfriend at the time was a mechanic and my former roommate asked me to ask him to come look at her car cuz it supposedly wouldn't start. I really just wanted some ice cream, but it's a good thing I went with him.

Sure enough we get there and she keeps telling him to come upstairs to her apartment.He told her to just throw the keys downstairs, but she had us waiting for like 10 minutes.

She finally comes cascading down the stairs in a lil ass nightie, no bra, titties bouncing, makeup on, hair curled to perfection...but you been home sick from work for like two days, right. Nightie so short you could clearly see the front of her panties as she came down the stairs.

She knew she was dead ass wrong and gave herself away cuz as soon as she saw me, she turned around and ran back up the stairs...didn't even speak or give us the keys. I went and did the police knock on her door...she conveniently opens with jeans and a big ass t-shirt on just that quick.

I asked her straight up, "So your car really need work, or you thought you was bout to try me?" She swore up and down she "forgot" she had that on and her car really didn't start. I make her come downstairs and of course, the car started right up.

I told her trifling ass, "Next time you wanna seduce someone's man, come harder than purple flower panties you buy by the pack and VS Pear Glace."

These hoes be acting up!

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:46pm
you know how some women like to brag that they got "that good good" or whatever so their man aint going nowhere? well, these women place all their stock in what's between their legs rather than what they have to offer beyond the physical level. 

men can get sex anywhere. men can find beautiful women anywhere. if there is no real substance to a relationship, insecurity creeps in because you know there's always another woman prettier or sexier. 

folk need to make sure their relationships have deeper roots and focus on the personality traits that keep their man from straying. whether it's their sense of humor, the way the cook collard greens and mac and cheese, the way they have their man's back when he's down, etc. 

tell yourself, can't nobody do it like i do and you aint got nothing to stress about. that's the real definition of "good good" imho

basically when your relationship is shallow, you will always be looking over your shoulder for the next woman to steal what's "yours"

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:50pm

Girl, here goes trifling...

My boyfriend at the time was a mechanic and my former roommate asked me to ask him to come look at her car cuz it supposedly wouldn't start. I really just wanted some ice cream, but it's a good thing I went with him.

Sure enough we get there and she keeps telling him to come upstairs to her apartment.He told her to just throw the keys downstairs, but she had us waiting for like 10 minutes.

She finally comes cascading down the stairs in a lil ass nightie, no bra, titties bouncing, makeup on, hair curled to perfection...but you been home sick from work for like two days, right. Nightie so short you could clearly see the front of her panties as she came down the stairs.

She knew she was dead ass wrong and gave herself away cuz as soon as she saw me, she turned around and ran back up the stairs...didn't even speak or give us the keys. I went and did the police knock on her door...she conveniently opens with jeans and a big ass t-shirt on just that quick.

I asked her straight up, "So your car really need work, or you thought you was bout to try me?" She swore up and down she "forgot" she had that on and her car really didn't start. I make her come downstairs and of course, the car started right up.

I told her trifling ass, "Next time you wanna seduce someone's man, come harder than purple flower panties you buy by the pack and VS Pear Glace."

These hoes be acting up!

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:51pm
I can tell who's a manstealer by her eyes. Some women's eyes light up in a certain way when they see yer man and then they start raping him with their eyes, so that's how I know

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:58pm
I do not believe in a Man stealesr no woman can take your man unless he willing it take two to tango. Yes some women are looking to be with man who already have women but the man make the choice to participant. Only person who owes you loyalty is the person you with unless it is a family member or someone you know.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Women with speech impediments.....specifically lisp are not to be trusted.....

thanks for the much needed LOL

I worry about women who drive hybrids. He loves that ish. He can't be alone w/ a woman who drives one.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:02pm

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:09pm
shady... the sheer disrespect. this was after she stopped being your roommate?

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:11pm
Purple

key them sh*ts

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:18pm
Let me clear this right up. A woman can not look like a man stealer!!! She may seeem that way due to insecurities the woman has. Just because a woman dresses well and takes care of herself doesnt make her a man stealer, we all can look good. What you need to look for is inappropiate interactions between your man and the woman. At the end of the day your man should be loyal to you and shut a bitch down if she tries.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:20pm

Yeah your man ain't going nowhere but where  the ship stops while on his cruise CryCryCry

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:27pm
Its not stealing if it goes willingly. But whatever helps ya sleep at night i guess

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:29pm

Purple

key them sh*ts

LOL

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:32pm

Because they aren't REALLY beautiful, smart and stylish .. you just don't recognize it .. but other people do.

Some women 'use' their gifts to harm other women or take them down a notch because they are threatened by those other women. Then those women will say they don't like your friend .. but you cannot see WHY this is the case. This is because she does not consider YOU a threat so .. she does not do little mean things to hurt you.

I think your judgment on these common qualities between these 2 women ... may be flawed.

Or it's the reverse.

Meaning... the second woman that everyone hates REALLY IS a good person - just TOO good. She is way too accomplished, secure and happy with her life so she is too much of a threat to the others and ... that's why they hate on her.

In the end .. this is a topic that is not worth your time. Just live your own life.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:37pm
And no .. a woman can't steal your man.

Even she steps off buck naked with a sign on her cooch that says 'enter here' - if he is your man, he will just walk away.

If he jumps at the chance for free sex ... he's not yours.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:47pm

Not just the way they dress. There are just some women that most other women do not like. I'm wOnderibg why. There are some women that women do not trust their man around. Just curious.

I aint gon' front. I am one of those women. I have never flirted with anyones man would never go after anyone's man and DO NOT have any respect for cheaters and DO not have respect for woman that pursue men in relationships & marriages. BUT for whatever reason, maybe it is some subprimal ish, because taken dudes always act inappropriately when I am around and I am the one where the husband is always like 'Big smileIs NJHairLuv coming to our event this weekend? Is she still single? She is niceee.You should bring her by more oftenBig smile' which in response makes the wife very defensive and start looking at me with the serious side eye...when I dont want none of they men smh.
I dont even go around my friends when they are in a relationship unless I have a date with me.
I was at my childhood friend's baby's christeing and her husband yelled across the room multiple times to call me over to ask me to take a photo with him and his boy. I was like umm no, i have to go to my car to make a phone call. She was so pissed like what the eff are you and your compadre screaming her name across the room all skinning & grinning at our baby's christining??? Trust me, I had on a modest frock with minimal makeup andmy hair in a top knot with no weave and they still acted up.

But my friends and I call it 'the vibe'. Some women just have an intensely 'fukkable vibe' that men pick up on and that causes women's intuition to spark and that is what causes some women to get inappropriately categorized as the type to steal a man. I am not a sexy woman but I have 'the vibe'. Maybe it is pheromones. I dunno.

But on the other hand, I think that the true man stealers do not have a certain look to them. I know my share of man stealers that look like that wide back stocky woman that had a baby with Arnold Schwartzenagger during his marriage and he bought her that big ole house.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:56pm
I may have stolen my friend without stealing him. Cry

We're not together yet he's smitten with me.. and he's married.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:56pm
I've been so distant from that negro as a result.

I'm SO afraid of trouble coming my way.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:05pm
It has nothing to do with looks, dressing nice, level of education, etc. Some women just look trifling. You can have equally attractive, similarly dressed women standing together, and they can send out different vibes without saying a word.

I guess I look like a man stealer/trifling because I often come across a couple in day to day life, & the woman gives me a "don't look at my man" look, while giving him a "You better not look at that bish" look. I'm almost always looking past them at something else and can feel her looking at me, and happen to look at them.

I actually go out of my way to not look in the general direction of a couple when out and about, to the point of awkwardness.

I want to say, "No worries ma, I retired my heaux card years ago. Plus your man ain't got shyt on mine, believe that! "

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:08pm
Njhairluv..gotcha. Makes sense

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:11pm
I never really thought about it after the first 5 years . Even after 30 years ? You can look , but don't touch lol . My husband smiles all the time . Women love to talk to him in public . I tell our little daughter to call her father while running down Target lanes lol . Great way to stop that . Tongue

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I never really thought about it after the first 5 years . Even after 30 years ? You can look , but don't touch lol . My husband smiles all the time . Women love to talk to him in public . I tell our little daughter to call her father while running down Target lanes lol . Great way to stop that . Tongue

LOLLOLyes it is

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:19pm
Some women just look like they'd do freaky shyt that that man's girl won't do. They don't have to look skanky, whorish or trifling, they just look like they REALLY love sex. Raunchy, freaky, circus sex. Men and women both pick up on that.

And sometimes, it takes a former sideline heaux to recognize a possible sideline heaux. I can relate. :-)

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:38pm
I never had a desire for a man married or in a relationship. When a man is willing to cheat with you on his wife , he will cheat on you after the first sex . I feel like it's sleeping with the wife . I don't want her purse without sounding vulgar . No thanks .

I can run my older self to the drug store with a baseball cap and a bad weave day and some man will try to get my number . Really suprise how many young men that try to hit on a woman my age ." Boy i have no idea how to play video games' lol . I need to learn for my daughter . I have a cousin that only dates married men . Lisa claims she enjoys the freedom to see the man on her terms  , but i see the pain she goes through when he ends the affair . Like i told her . You are bascially sleeping with the wife also . JMO Embarrassed

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:00am
India, I totally agree. There is something broken and dysfunctional in the mind and spirit of a side chic. She can scream to the heavens about how much she loves herself but words are words. Actions tell the real story.

No, I don't owe the wife/girlfriend anything. But a person that respects themselves, will respect others, whether their mate does or not.

Yes, some men are dogs, but there are women that keep it moving, and there are women that are just as low and will be the bich in heat and lie down with him.

Just because he's serving sh*t doesn't mean you have to grab a spoon and gobble it down. Lol

It used to gas my head up when men in relationships would hit on me. Now, it's insulting. Because a committed man continuing to hit on me makes me wonder "What am I exuding that makes him think that I'm so desperate and pathetic that I would be comfortable with another woman's scraps? "

I'm so Blessed to get to the level of self love are respect for myself and others that I've gotten to. It took a little longer than I would've expected because as I was doing it, sadly I didn't feel bad. I just realized one day, " This isn't healthy. I'm worth so much more than this. "

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

no.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:03am

LOL  Here y'all go

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

no.

Or "Not yet"

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL  Here y'all go

yes, i am rolling!!! 'The Lisp' was also mentionedLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:09am
dont forget to mention the bish with the anklet (ankle bracelet)LOL

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:24am

agreed

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:37am
Some women just exude a strong sexual presence & confidence that attracts men doesn't mean they're trying to jump on your man meat there is a difference.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:41am
IF it has 2 sets of LIPS, it can steal your man. You cant keep a man who dont wanna be kept. Whether that lady has on a flannel button up to the neck and some dickies or some pum pum shorts and a low cut halter, if he wants to jump, hes going to jump, and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

India, I totally agree. There is something broken and dysfunctional in the mind and spirit of a side chic. She can scream to the heavens about how much she loves herself but words are words. Actions tell the real story.

No, I don't owe the wife/girlfriend anything. But a person that respects themselves, will respect others, whether their mate does or not.

Yes, some men are dogs, but there are women that keep it moving, and there are women that are just as low and will be the bich in heat and lie down with him.

Just because he's serving sh*t doesn't mean you have to grab a spoon and gobble it down. Lol

It used to gas my head up when men in relationships would hit on me. Now, it's insulting. Because a committed man continuing to hit on me makes me wonder "What am I exuding that makes him think that I'm so desperate and pathetic that I would be comfortable with another woman's scraps? "

I'm so Blessed to get to the level of self love are respect for myself and others that I've gotten to. It took a little longer than I would've expected because as I was doing it, sadly I didn't feel bad. I just realized one day, " This isn't healthy. I'm worth so much more than this. "

Heart

Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:54am
Idc I blame the man but I blame the ho for being a ho
Because I would feel they both disrespected me.

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:12am
Lol India... sic the baby on them hos

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:20am
The ones who disguise themselves as just friends, the needy ones, attention whores....

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:49am
LOL, can't take no one that doesn't want to be taken.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:25am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

LOL, can't take no one that doesn't want to be taken.
This...everyone is grown. And responsible for their own decisions

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:26am
A man/woman can't be stolen

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Idc I blame the man but I blame the ho for being a ho
Because I would feel they both disrespected me.

Unless said "ho" was a friend or family member your respect was nothing they promised.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:26am
Have we figured this out yet?LOL

Why nobody don't like dem hoes?

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:36am

This baffles me as well

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:51am

Well Said Creme

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:31am

Cream in here dropping knowledge.....

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:36am
Exactly

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:38am

She doesnt have to do anything to get this response. As long as she is attractive, she will always get scowls. Women are nasty like that. Biitches are nasty on the damn phone. 

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

How the woman sees herself.

Some women see any other woman as competition, regardless of whether she's a virgin or a "whore". There are women who hate their own daughters, mothers, sisters, and anyone else with a a vagina because of how they see themselves.

God, yesss

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:43am

I honestly dont think it has much to do so much with what youre exuding. Men look at a woman and see nut opportunity. They will always try. Doesnt matter if the woman is classy or desperate. Doesnt matter who the man is. The best of the best will always try to fvck. 

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:56am
QUOTE=indiecat]The ones who disguise themselves as just friends, the needy ones, attention whores....[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I try to stay farrrrrrrrr awayyyyy from those type of females. I can't stand needy people (male or female) that always have to be the center of attention no matter what.  AngryAngry 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:11pm
interesting thread

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:16pm
The women I've known who wouldn't mind dating a taken man never had a particular look. Quite the opposite. Haven't yall seen most men's side pieces? They are usually struggling and nowhere near the hot sex on a platter types.

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I honestly dont think it has much to do so much with what youre exuding. Men look at a woman and see nut opportunity. They will always try. Doesnt matter if the woman is classy or desperate. Doesnt matter who the man is. The best of the best will always try to fvck. 

OMG I love this phrase. Tooo funny. Ima have to start saying that LOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:30pm
lol sometimes you want all the perks and none of the stress

its just the sidepieces that get caught up that are the sad ones .. the ones on the hustle keep it moving

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:07pm
lol

i dont why its hard for some people to believe that some women just wanna fucck a nigguh and keep it moving with no rhyme or reason

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:14pm
and they aint trying to be his meatloaf maker , fold his under shirts or get his mama gravy recipe after thanksgiving dinner 

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

i dont why its hard for some people to believe that some women just wanna fucck a nigguh and keep it moving with no rhyme or reason

is my question

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:41pm
so .. ladies,

just to clarify ( i remember the recent and some past 'glory be the dick' threads) are we saying that "all your dicks been long term, committed, ring on it etc? nobody's ever had a non husband material cock?" .. like nobody ever fuccked a nigguh just because???

fa realsies?

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:45pm

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:50pm

so .. ladies,

just to clarify ( i remember the recent and some past 'glory be the dick' threads) are we saying that "all your dicks been long term, committed, ring on it etc? nobody's ever had a non husband material cock?" .. like nobody ever fuccked a nigguh just because???

fa realsies?

Thats a waste of a single life if I eva heard one.

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:50pm
@ wildfire, yeezy shrugs??

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

so .. ladies,

fa realsies?

Thats a waste of a single life if I eva heard one.

Print Page | Close Window