Print Page | Close Window

jamaican lady curses girl out on bus

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369879
Printed Date: Dec 14 2018 at 6:07am

Topic: jamaican lady curses girl out on bus
Posted By: sweetskul
Subject: jamaican lady curses girl out on bus
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:31pm
 Cry

Replies:
Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:37pm
LoL @ the girl's face at the end.

Posted By: Island-Clo
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:40pm
what is being said? lol

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:11pm
Little bishes go wash your nasty crotches, dont phuck with me Cry

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:19pm
what did the girl do to her?

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:21pm

welp i would have straight up ignored all of that cause i couldnt even figure out what she was saying...

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:31pm
Jezzzuz she wrung that little girl out to dry. Mi Haf Tirteen Pikney!!! Lickle cockey scavenja!!

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:38pm
how the hell she go from 10 sons to 8 Confused

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:51pm
LOLCry

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:52pm
She called her a germs carrier

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

what is being said? lol

She said have rispect fi grown people..A turteen pickney she have and di gal suck cocky on di bus inna de day time and her son is Lenox from the movie Belly and the girl she is arguing with is a cocky cleaner

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:59pm
*paging BSuga for translation*

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:59pm
How ironic !!! She is cursing out this girl because she claims the girl disrespected her as an elder (42 yrs).

Respect is desired, notrequired.

You got to respect yourself before others can respect you "lady".

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Yessssssss...lololollol
Well they were on the bus and the little girl said What is this bitch looking at...referring to the old woman. Now that's when old lady hit the roof. Basically told her she would mark her face and let her son Zeeks beat her to a pulp. She is telling the little girl she is rude and have no manners for Elders. Old Lady goes to talk about how many kids she have and grandchildren. Then she tops its off by telling the little girl she is nothing but sh*t on a shirt tail. Not before telling her she is a suck cocky bitch..the on the bus and train and she is Mta clean up. And she should wash her dutty vagina. And they don't go to school all they do is suck cocky.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:16pm
MERCY!!!!! No look here i cant take it! Mercyyyyyyyyy sweetskul only 1 negative Ja topic per 15 pages please. I cant with this womanCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.

Mi first pickney a 42 year old and the last one a twenty! Im 58 years old with 13 kids 27 grandkids and five great grand. Caribbean women/black fertile!

Make your father buy you a car. I will box out your bloodclaat and pay for it b!tch.

cocky scavengerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! *deadings* cocky cleaner

Maybe 2 of her sons died?

Jamaicans worst diss is GERMS!!!!!! 

No nads no lennox from Belly. but Zekes' son. see the World Boss guilty thread about Zekes, big time don. He controlled a section of downtown Kingston.

Im gonna say she's prob. an american citizen or resident. SO y'all get to claim her, not us.

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Yessssssss...lololollol
Well they were on the bus and the little girl said What is this bitch looking at...referring to the old woman. Now that's when old lady hit the roof. Basically told her she would mark her face and let her son Zeeks beat her to a pulp. She is telling the little girl she is rude and have no manners for Elders. Old Lady goes to talk about how many kids she have and grandchildren. Then she tops its off by telling the little girl she is nothing but sh*t on a shirt tail. Not before telling her she is a suck cocky bitch..the on the bus and train and she is Mta clean up. And she should wash her dutty vagina. And they don't go to school all they do is suck cocky.

Thank you for your helpful translation. You have been thanked.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:48pm
Im always cursing someone out on the bus, Go grandma !
All these disrespectful children acting like heathens.

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:15pm
Utterly disgusting behaviour. I'm sure she carried on worse than whoever she is cussing off.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:21pm
This woman is disgusting, not the girl. The girl may have been rude for saying "what is this b!tch looking" but to tell her that she will have her son beat her to a pulp of blood, just shows what kind of education she provided for her son. And the way she cussed, what a filthy mouth. Such an angry human being. If she talks like that at 42, imagine the way her kids speak. They probably can only cuss.
She is far, far from being a lady.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:27pm
I'll cuss an elder out if necessary but in general children need to stay in their place.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:42pm
I slumped in my seat listening.LOL

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:49pm
I was waitin for the beat to drop...

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I was waitin for the beat to drop...

Cry

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott