Print Page | Close Window

Naya Rivera and Big Sean

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369869
Printed Date: Dec 12 2018 at 5:27pm

Topic: Naya Rivera and Big Sean
Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Subject: Naya Rivera and Big Sean
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:48am

All is fair in love and war, or is it?

Yesterday, we were hit with the news that celebrity couple Big Sean and Naya Rivera had called off their engagement, and now more details have made their way online.   According to sources, Big Sean broke off the engagement to Naya Rivera earlier this week because she was way too controlling in the relationship and would fly into jealous rages — even breaking furniture in his home. She was very insecure in the relationship, due to his studio schedule and him always being on the road and she would say things to emasculate him during arguments such as, “If you don’t listen to what I say, I’ll ruin your career.”

According to TMZ

We’re told she was suspicious whenever Sean was with other women and would work herself up into jealous rages … once breaking an expensive lamp during a rampage in his home.

We’re also told Big Sean and Naya went to couples counseling — which apparently worked because Sean realized how much he HATED being a couple … and decided to get the hell out.

Here’s some more exclusive tea:

Sources close to the couple also tell us that Naya was pissed when Sean decided to get out of the relationship, so her reps leaked the story to Star Magazine that Big Sean had cheated on her to create a sob story. She also tweeted that he stole jewelry from her house, to paint him as a thief, when he actually took back a Rolex watch that he gave her as a gift. The watch was the first piece of jewelry he bought when he made it big.

We are told that the relationship was bliss before the engagement, but with any relationship, over time, you get to know the real person. Big Sean takes the concept of family and ‘forever’ very serious so he decided that getting married may not be the best decision to make at this time. He’s also hurt by what has transpired because he was deeply in love with Naya and never would have expected things to turn out this way.

As far as the two getting back together, after the tweets, planting stories and accusations of thief, it’s highly unlikely.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! In 2010, Naya was accused of keying Glee co-star Mark Sallings car after flying into a jealous rage and accusing him of cheating with other women

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Big Sean Broke Off Engagement To Naya Rivera Because She Was Too Controlling? http://necolebitchie.com/2014/04/big-sean-broke-off-engagement-to-naya-rivera-because-she-was-too-controlling/#ixzz2yVwKMR5Z

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/04/big-sean-broke-off-engagement-to-naya-rivera-because-she-was-too-controlling/#9YxSb8GIF58iZTcH.99

http://s625.photobucket.com/user/wackywa76/media/naya_zpsfb5021dc.png.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s625.photobucket.com/user/wackywa76/media/5f7040d6-5cf8-4efb-bb47-8305b6ab7891_zps83c90f60.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:50am
Big Sean's nipples are gross.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:54am
I feel like this whole thing was a publicity stunt

She got with him when she was trying to put out her new album

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:55am
Lol who are these ppl?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:56am
She pressed....he said it was his she was just wearing it.....Im not a fan of placing personal bidness on twitter.....

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Lol who are these ppl?

Naya is a actress on Glee and Big Sean is rapper.

Posted By: 4shopiece
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:03pm
Meh I agree with the relationship being a publicity stunt

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:04pm
Oh he's the guy with the ass ass ass song!

No one would believe I am young lol

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:08pm
He didnt realize she was using his ass

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:11pm
Knew she was cray when....

she said she met him through twitter

she started cutting up her face like she was trying to be kimk or something Confused

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:12pm
was never meant to last

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by 4shopiece 4shopiece wrote:

Meh I agree with the relationship being a publicity stunt

a publicity stunt fail. did either one of them even benefit from the fake relationship? i dont think they are any more famous now than how they were before they got together

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:15pm
She nutty.....he knosw he dodged a bullet.

He face was always so off to me.....

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:15pm
never would know that they exist if is werent for bhm. does he even have money? i dont understand why she had to go to twitter with this. if it is over, it is over. if he took back the rolex, oh well. dont try to break fly and say that he stole it and then try to put him down for making less money. clearly his money was ok when he bought the rolex and proposed so dont act like it aint ish now.
I dont know what happened but i dont think that public break ups ever end well.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Sources close to the couple also tell us that Naya was pissed when Sean decided to get out of the relationship

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! In 2010, Naya was accused of keying Glee co-star Mark Sallings car after flying into a jealous rage and accusing him of cheating with other women

http://s625.photobucket.com/user/wackywa76/media/naya_zpsfb5021dc.png.html" rel="nofollow">

cant say you aint know she breaks up messy.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:34pm
Didn't like them together.
Big Sean is the type that likes to wife up and cheat on his woman at the same damn time. He needs to find a non celeb for all that. Just like he had before.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:37pm
Yeah she picked the wrong guy to get her name out there. I saw her song pop up on pandora like one time and that was it.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:40pm
I liked her tweet...I thought it was clever and funny.  That's what he gets for leaving his black girlfriend in the dust back in Detroit.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:43pm
He still in lurv with his ex..... she has lost alot of weight , she trying to turn into a white girl...Naya is half black her momma is bblack

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:54pm
I don't agree with airing sh!t on social networks, but she's not wrong in saying he stole it.

You give it to me as a gift making it mine, and then you take it without my permission...sounds like stealing.

I guess saying he stole it is a little extreme, but it is petty at the least.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:02pm
He should be glad he got out now before she went into one of her rages followed by a physical altercation that she would start then when someone snatch her up, she will dial 911 faster than her publicist to drop this theft story with the bruise on her wrist as proof.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:19pm

I feel like with sentimental gifts like that....just give it back....but women can be petty......like bish give that nicca back his grandma Betsy wedding band when y'all break up...hell you holding on to it for.....the rolex was the first thing he bought himself when he "made it" so obviously it has sentimental value to him......its super petty.....to be like no it s mine......but that because she's salty he dumped her......she probably was gonna hold the damn thang hostage just so he would call her......

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

He should be glad he got out now before she went into one of her rages followed by a physical altercation that she would start then when someone snatch her up, she will dial 911 faster than her publicist to drop this theft story with the bruise on her wrist as proof.

I also get that vibe from her

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:21pm
I can't get back all the reverse cowgirl you had, you cant get back any gifts Cry My hellokitty sentimental to me Confused

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:22pm

I can't get back all the reverse cowgirl you had, you cant get back any gifts Cry

You can have back ya hand me down gifts....the shyt that was purchased for me are mine.....LOL

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:22pm
maybe if you were just bfs gf but after an engagement?  Nah just the ring.  I wouldn't take any gifts back that I gave him.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:26pm
I just dont believe it was that sentimental or you would have never gave it to her, I bet Kim dont got the first Jacob watch Kanye bought himself. 

Now gave it to her and left it over her house are totally dfferent...

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:28pm

I just dont believe it was that sentimental or you would have never gave it to her, I bet Kim dont got the first Jacob watch Kanye bought himself. 

She has some of his moms jewelry tho.....they break up she should give it back.....

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:29pm

He said he didn't actually give it to her......he just let her wear it.....doesnt sound far fetched.....I wear Mr00s stuff all the time.....dont make it mine.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:31pm
Y'all don't get sick of posting about black men and their trophy (non-black) women?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:35pm
I give no gifts back and if you left it at my house consider it as good as gone.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:38pm
Y'all cold-blooded lmao

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:49pm

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:03pm
I like her hair color. Thats all I got.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:54pm
Maybe it was because of "Ashley"

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:54pm
So GK, if a man asks you back for the gift he bought you, what would be your exact response? Lol
Just curious

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:07pm

I can't get back all the reverse cowgirl you had, you cant get back any gifts Cry My hellokitty sentimental to me Confused
lol

wait coochie is a gift?

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Y'all don't get sick of posting about black men and their trophy (non-black) women?
she's black though

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:09pm
Mine is , I cant speak on anyone elses Cry

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:10pm

Mine is , I cant speak on anyone elses Cry

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:10pm
Didn't she write/record an ish talking song to his ex? One of those " Ha Ha, I've Got Your man" type of songs?

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She has some of his moms jewelry tho.....they break up she should give it back.....

Now even my evil ass would give back moms jewelry, I hope he learned that moms jewelry should be saved for his daughter.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

she's black though

That's an old argument.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:20pm
your coochie is a gift, and my dick is a blessing

i can relate

now gimme back my blessings

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:21pm

she's black though

That's an old argument.
sounds like shifting goal posts but ok

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:23pm
Like I said, it's an old and tired discussion.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:25pm

your coochie is a gift, and my dick is a blessing

sounds like some ish that i would drunk text when i used to indulge in alcohol and sex.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:28pm

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:29pm

So GK, if a man asks you back for the gift he bought you, what would be your exact response? Lol
Just curious

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:30pm

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:36pm
LOL

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:38pm
I would probably give you one last parting gift and call it a wash Smile

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:59pm
id want that ish out my house.

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:12pm

she's black though

That's an old argument.

ShockedClap

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:35pm
she's probably hurt and embarrassed, that's why she did what she did on twitter. I have done that bad mouthing thing too, but it was for a reason. she can do way better than big Sean. She does seem to have low self esteem because she totally changed up her look when she got with him. Now she looks terrible and she's being painted as the crazy person.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:37pm
didn't naya always play a black person when she was little though? Lol

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:39pm
I just googled some pics of them. Her makeup always looks too greasy and cakey, and his face screams sleaze ball.

That's all I got.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:11pm

I just googled some pics of them. Her makeup always looks too greasy and cakey, and his face screams sleaze ball.

That's all I got.

I watched glee and was amazed how un-photogenic she is, she's really pretty on the show. Those studio lights do wonders

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

she's black though

That's an old argument.

ShockedClap
you know how it goes bro

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

That's all I got.

I watched glee and was amazed how un-photogenic she is, she's really pretty on the show. Those studio lights do wonders

Did she have some work done?
Did she used to be a child star? She looks familiar but she looks like Kim K in most of her pics so..

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:39pm

That's all I got.

Did she have some work done?
Did she used to be a child star? She looks familiar but she looks like Kim K in most of her pics so..

She got her breasts enlarged so maybe she is attempting to channel kim in the face as well. Such a shame.
I only know her as the pretty cheerleader from glee.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:50pm
Oh, I lever saw glee.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:55pm
big Sean wants to be like his mentor kanye but he hella fell off.  The only song I remember from his album is I woke up working like I'm mexican from 10 2 10

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:57pm
Some women don't take the basketball wife/love and hip hop wifey role well. Some people don't pretend to not know about their rapper boyfriends ho activities just because he's rich and famous. I don't think she's crazy, but she is delusional. He's a rapper. They mess with other women on the road. It's all they talk about. It's all they say even on these fake shows. I'm just glad he was smart enough to leave her alone before she went full crazy for real.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:05pm
*young naya
*current naya & her lovely mom

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:06pm
She not playing with him.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Some women don't take the basketball wife/love and hip hop wifey role well. Some people don't pretend to not know about their rapper boyfriends ho activities just because he's rich and famous. I don't think she's crazy, but she is delusional. He's a rapper. They mess with other women on the road. It's all they talk about. It's all they say even on these fake shows. I'm just glad he was smart enough to leave her alone before she went full crazy for real.

I agree with all of this. She was engaged and demanded respect and loyalty. Got pushed to the point of blacking out to fight to save the relationship. Relationship could not be saved.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I agree with all of this. She was engaged and demanded respect and loyalty. Got pushed to the point of blacking out to fight to save the relationship. Relationship could not be saved.

Mmmmhm

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:16pm
I saw an old episode of her on family matters when she was little she was cute. Why she messed up her face like that.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:35pm

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:36pm
Those are the most recent but pre- her recent breast enlargement.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:45pm
Too messy !!!   

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:54pm
not every relationship is destined for marriage and it shows with this couple I don't think they knew each long enough.
Its better that they separated Naya has had violent outburst with her ex keyed his car she probably thought she was to hot be treated like the others in his past.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:11pm
lol the self hate is real

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:15pm
which black or semi blAck celebs never got a nose job?  Genuinely curious since the contouring makes it hard for me to tell.  Not the serious actors and musicians, but the ones that mainly appeal to shallow entertainment.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lol the self hate is real

Apparently the hate for naya is real
Never knew

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:02pm

She looks pretty in the left pic

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:20pm
I thought Glee was dropping her? If they haven't Lea Michelle and Darren Criss are rallying to get her fired. She probably made because her career is done. Glee is dropping her, and her album is probably never going to get really. That "Sorry" song was wack. I'm sorry I listened to that sh*t!

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:28pm
Naya is pretty but her nose is too harsh. she'd look better with a rounder softer nose. She need Cassie's nose

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:10pm
When I heard about her nip tucks, the first thing I said is that she gonna get dropped from glee. That show is based on HS/college aged children , she looks like one of the teachers now.

I saw a pic of her when she was super young, she was so cute. She looks like very one else in holly weird now. I feel bad for her. There's no turning back with surgery.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:14pm
Glee was only doing one more season from what I read, so it wouldn't matter anyway

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:26pm
Everyone playing on glee is 30 anywayConfused

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:54pm

These pics are giving me Tamar Braxton....

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:38am
Good. They were a mismatched couple. He dated her for a wack punchline. She could do better. I dont like Chanel Iman w/ ASAP either.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Derri<b> Derri wrote:

Lol who are these ppl?

this all day and night

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:50pm

Neither of them are attractive. She looks like a nasty meth head, and he looks like a grown man trapped in a little boys body. NEXT  Dead

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:24pm
always seemed fake, not surprised

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:12pm
i guess Big Sean gets the last laugh 

Naya Rivera Banned From ‘Glee’ Set, Written Off Last Two Episodes Of Hit Show For ‘Causing Drama All Season’

Posted on Apr 29, 2014 @ 15:06PM | By  http://radaronline.com/author/atereszcuk/" rel="nofollow - Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor
  • There is nothing Gleeful about  http://radaronline.com/category/tags/naya-rivera/" rel="nofollow - ’s life right now.

• The actress’ job on the hit television show has been cut unceremoniously short with her recent actions causing her to be written off the last two episodes of Glee,  banned from the lot where filming takes place, receiving TWO notices from FOX that they planned to take legal action against her for hours lost due to her on set tantrums and storming off the set and the production crew already packed up her trailer and shipped it to her house RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.“ Naya has had a  http://radaronline.com/photos/bound-2-spawn-copycats-naya-rivera-borrows-liberally-from-kim-kardashian-at-peoples-choice/photo/612364/" rel="nofollow - ,” a source close to the situation told Radar. “She has been fighting with all of the lesser known directors but when veteran  http://radaronline.com/category/tags/brad-falchuk/" rel="nofollow - came back she caused trouble with him and that’s when the drastic measures were taken.”

The 27-year-old split with her fiancé Big Sean in April, but her  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/glee-charice-attempted-suicide-money-worries-grandmother-confirms/" rel="nofollow - “She is NOT allowed on the  http://radaronline.com/photos/glee-cast-congregates-to-remember-cory-monteith/photo/556112/" rel="nofollow - - Glee set anymoreBrad said he had had enough and spoke to all of the executives and the decision was made to write her off the last two shows of the season for causing drama all season.”The production tried to manage the situation for the entire season, and Rivera’s troubles were raised to the top of the company.

“Fox sent her TWO notices telling her that they were planning to take legal action against her for all the time that she was missing because of her tantrums and walking off the set,” the source revealed to Radar.

“Naya promised that she would change her ways and she begged them to give her more chances, saying that she wouldn’t cause any more drama.“But they finally decided that the show couldn’t go on with her disrupting production so they wrote her off the show.

“She’s not even allowed back on the lot where they film. Her Paramount pass has been revoked and the production team packed up her trailer with all of her belongings and shipped it to her house.”

Rivera’s rep did not immediately respond to a comment request from Radar.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:38pm
Lol dammmmmm...that girl crazy as hell

Oh well tho..it's over in May

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol dammmmmm...that girl crazy as hell

Oh well tho..it's over in May

yeah, it's not like she was gonna be there much longer but how embarassing.  I was reading the comments and some ppl were saying that she has the same reputation on Broadway.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:42pm
That girl let hollywood get to her head just like the rest of these messed up celebs.

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:49pm
I don't get why they're not smarter than that when they get a once in a lifetime chance....maybe she can beg for a role on American Horror Story.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:54pm
not sympathetic

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:58pm
Egos...they get it in their head that they're above everything 

They think they can do anything they want without consequences 

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Lol who are these ppl?

Naya is a actress on Glee and Big Sean is rapper.

And she played Gwendolynn on Family Matters Embarrassed

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:36pm
Gwendolyn was Bossy to Richie

Posted By: iluvmihair
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:34am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I liked her tweet...I thought it was clever and funny.  That's what he gets for leaving his black girlfriend in the dust back in Detroit.

Ashley, whom I love. Idk what happened exactly between them, but I too was upset because it seemed like he left her in the dust. Below is a song he wrote about her.

[Hook : Miguel]
http://rapgenius.com/2118974/Big-sean-ashley/And-i-i-wouldnt-trade-it-for-the-world-world-world-and-i-just-so--lucky-youre-my-girl-girl-girl-and-i-i-wouldnt-trade-it-for-anything-no-no-no-not-anything-and-you" rel="nofollow">And I, I wouldn't trade it for the world, world, world
And I, Just so lucky you're my girl, girl, girl
And I, I wouldn't trade it for anything
No, no, no not anything
And you

http://rapgenius.com/2121358/Big-sean-ashley/Verse-1-big-sean" rel="nofollow - [Verse 1 : Big Sean]
http://rapgenius.com/2121297/Big-sean-ashley/Yeah-i-got-a-brand-new-benz-crazy-right-brand-new-benz" rel="nofollow - Yeah, I got a brand new Benz
Crazy right, brand new Benz
http://rapgenius.com/2121334/Big-sean-ashley/Got-less-miles-on-it-than-i-do-friends" rel="nofollow - Got less miles on it than I do friends
http://rapgenius.com/2135485/Big-sean-ashley/Remember-when-we-laid-at-you-and-paiges-crib-was-there-so-long-i-coulda-paid-rent" rel="nofollow - Remember when we laid at you and Paige’s crib
Was there so long I coulda paid rent
http://rapgenius.com/2120965/Big-sean-ashley/Remember-when-we-couldnt-get-sh*t-best-thing-bout-being-broke-is-you-dont-spend-sh*t" rel="nofollow - Remember when we couldn’t get sh*t?
Best thing bout being broke is you don’t spend sh*t
http://rapgenius.com/2149035/Big-sean-ashley/Remember-that-christmas-we-had-a-wish-list-we-couldnt-afford-nothin-but-we-still-get-sh*t-ironically-those-were-the-times-i-felt-the-richest" rel="nofollow - Remember that Christmas? We had a wish list
We couldn’t afford nothin' but we still get sh*t
Ironically those were the times I felt the richest
http://rapgenius.com/2122953/Big-sean-ashley/All-those-times-that-we-spent-by-the-pool-girl-was-too-broke-to-even-take-you-to-the-zoo-girl" rel="nofollow - All those times that we spent by the pool girl
Was too broke to even take you to the zoo girl
http://rapgenius.com/2127424/Big-sean-ashley/Maybe-its-because-i-had-you-girl" rel="nofollow - Maybe its because I had you girl
http://rapgenius.com/2179750/Big-sean-ashley/Was-thinking-about-when-we-went-to-london-and-paris-and-gave-each-other-times-that-we-cherished-remember-when-you-saw-the-eiffel-tower-and-you-got-so-drunk-threw-up-yup-you-were-so-embarrassed" rel="nofollow - Was thinking about when we went to London and Paris
And gave each other times that we cherished
Remember when you saw the Eiffel Tower
And you got so drunk threw up? Yup you were so embarrassed
http://rapgenius.com/2172415/Big-sean-ashley/See-those-are-times-i-cant-let-go-i-cant-let-go" rel="nofollow - See those are times I can’t let go, I can’t let go
http://rapgenius.com/2120185/Big-sean-ashley/Man-i-hate-to-see-you-single-in-the-club-looking-for-kisses-and-hugs-so-you-sipping-on-xo-til-i-snatch-you-up-like-lets-go" rel="nofollow - Man I hate to see you single in the club looking for kisses and hugs
So you Sipping on XO til I snatch you up like “let’s go”

[Hook: Miguel]

http://rapgenius.com/2133541/Big-sean-ashley/Verse-2-big-sean" rel="nofollow - [Verse 2: Big Sean]
http://rapgenius.com/2122935/Big-sean-ashley/My-bad-for-those-long-long-nights-long-nights-when-i-left-you-in-the-sheets" rel="nofollow - My bad for those long long nights, long nights when I left you in the sheets
http://rapgenius.com/2163873/Big-sean-ashley/Sorry-for-when-you-had-to-cry-yourself-to-sleep" rel="nofollow - Sorry for when you had to cry yourself to sleep
http://rapgenius.com/2124647/Big-sean-ashley/Tried-to-count-on-me-and-i-made-you-count-sheep" rel="nofollow - Tried to count on me and I made you count sheep
http://rapgenius.com/2119603/Big-sean-ashley/Sorry-when-you-put-your-faith-in-me-i-was-unfaithful" rel="nofollow - Sorry when you put your faith in me I was unfaithful,   http://rapgenius.com/2246789/Big-sean-ashley/Disgraceful-distasteful" rel="nofollow - disgraceful ,distasteful
http://rapgenius.com/2150119/Big-sean-ashley/Yeah-i-know-youre-not-supposed-to-hate-cake-and-eat-too" rel="nofollow - Yeah I know you’re not supposed to hate cake and eat too
http://rapgenius.com/2133790/Big-sean-ashley/Crazy-how-these-hoes-always-kept-my-plate-full" rel="nofollow - Crazy how these hoes always kept my plate full
http://rapgenius.com/2130050/Big-sean-ashley/What-about-the-emails-you-hacked-in-i-know-we-hate-to-live-in-the-past-tense" rel="nofollow - What about the emails you hacked in?
I know we hate to live in the past-tense
http://rapgenius.com/2156741/Big-sean-ashley/Its-been-weird-since-i-went-out-west-and-did-an-album-with-no-id" rel="nofollow - It’s been weird since I went out west and did an album with No I.D
http://rapgenius.com/2156746/Big-sean-ashley/And-aint-came-back-since" rel="nofollow - And ain’t came back since
http://rapgenius.com/2166541/Big-sean-ashley/Now-we-the-best-in-the-city-i-rep-for-the-city" rel="nofollow - Now we the best in the city, I rep for the city
http://rapgenius.com/2122977/Big-sean-ashley/Thats-about-the-time-that-you-left-for-the-city-you-and-all-your-girls-moved-to-ny-i-shoulda-known-now-how-you-watch-sex-and-the-city-i-know-we-aint-close-but-i-gotta-focus-on-blowing-up-i-know-i-promised-that-id-be-there-and-really-did-i-ever-show-up-i-know-i-wasnt-honest-to-ya-girl-almost-broke-every-promise-to-ya-girl-brought-problems-to-your-world" rel="nofollow - That’s about the time that you left for the city
You and all your girls moved to NY
I shoulda’ known now how you watch Sex And The City
I know we ain’t close but, I gotta focus on blowing up
I know I promised that I’d be there, and really did I ever show up?
I know I wasn’t honest to ya girl
Almost broke every promise to ya girl
Brought problems to your world
http://rapgenius.com/2122978/Big-sean-ashley/And-you-said-how-could-you-just-lie-to-me-i-thought-youd-die-for-me" rel="nofollow - And you said “how could you just lie to me? I thought you’d die for me?”
http://rapgenius.com/2122981/Big-sean-ashley/I-was-scared-youd-find-somebody-who-would-treat-you-like-you-supposed-to-you-the-type-Brothas-get-close-to-get-close-to-and-then-propose-to" rel="nofollow - I was scared you’d find somebody who would treat you like you supposed to
You the type Brothas get close to, get close to, and then propose to
http://rapgenius.com/2122989/Big-sean-ashley/And-when-thanksgiving-come-around-i-aint-tryna-bring-hoes-through-to-momma" rel="nofollow - And when Thanksgiving come around
I ain't tryna bring hoes through to momma
http://rapgenius.com/2121059/Big-sean-ashley/So-its-back-to-the-drama-no-i-dont-know-that-number-why-the-hell-you-text-it" rel="nofollow - So it’s back to the drama
“No I don’t know that number”
“Why the hell you text it?”
http://rapgenius.com/2135871/Big-sean-ashley/Heartbreak-hotel-man-with-no-exit-just-checked-in" rel="nofollow - Heartbreak hotel man, with no exit just checked in
http://rapgenius.com/2226163/Big-sean-ashley/Young-and-living-reckless" rel="nofollow - Young and living reckless

[Hook: Miguel]

[Outro: Miguel & Big Sean]
http://rapgenius.com/2134475/Big-sean-ashley/Cant-nobody-do-it-like-you-do-it-like-you-do-it-like-you-do-it-like-you-i-cant-imagine-myself-without-you-i-need-a-whole-lot-of-help-without-you-me-and-my-granny-both-agreed-damn-youre-such-a-g-ill-hold-you-down-forever-b" rel="nofollow - Can't nobody do it like you do it, like you do it, like you do it, like you
I can't imagine myself without you
I need a whole lot of help without you
Me and my granny both agreed
Damn you're such a G I’ll hold you down forever, B

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:22am
She on that stuff?

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:52pm
She got dropped from Columbia records too...

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:20pm
it's so crazy how the worst thing happens to people then they go on instagram and act like things couldn't be better...i don't have anything against her though, maybe she will get signed somewhere cooler...that single 'Sorry' with Big Sean was not good at all.

Print Page | Close Window