Print Page | Close Window

20 Students Stabbed by One Person

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369844
Printed Date: Dec 16 2018 at 6:56am


Topic: 20 Students Stabbed by One Person
Posted By: iliveforbhm
Subject: 20 Students Stabbed by One Person
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:31pm
Quote http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/justice/pennsylvania-school-stabbing/index.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/justice/pennsylvania-school-stabbing/index.html


At least 20 students were injured Wednesday morning in a stabbing incident at Franklin Regional Senior High School in the Pittsburgh area, said Dan Stevens, an emergency management agency spokesman.

Four people were flown to hospitals by helicopter, he said.

A message on the Franklin Regional School District's website said all of its elementary schools were closed after the incident, and "the middle school and high school students are secure
 
How do 20 people get stabbed by one person? Is it the bystander effect? This is why I would have my kids in self defense class, my kid ain't gonna be the 20th dummy getting stabbed while watching 20 people get stabbed. He/she got beat that fool to an inch of his life(I don't want them to have death on their hands being so young)

 
 



Replies:
Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:37pm
I was thinking the same thing. Like one comedian said about the OJ/Nicole Brown Simpson murders, (not making light of that, just remembered what he said),  "What was the other person doing? Standing in line, waiting their turn?"
 
I'm interested in how this played out as well.


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:44pm
I saw the breaking story a few hours ago with a lot of black kids running . I think all schools need metal detectors and pat downs . I bet he told someone and people thought it was a joke . We need more mental health assements at school . I work a few days as the school nurse . Parents hide a lot things until something happens . I report everything . Cry


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:45pm
Couldn't happen at Crenshaw High School......


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:46pm
Yeah, there were a lot of mentally crazy folks that go to school. If he stabbed me, but not in my heart or lungs I'm killing him leaking. But I'm military trained and my father taught me how to fight, you had to fight.


Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:55pm
Damn, sound like he was just running up on people catching them of guard.


Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:01pm
There's been a lot more stabbing incidents recently. I think it's because at first you don't really know what's going on and then you freeze up because no one really has been taught to deal with it. Plus, you don't really need to aim well or have skill to kill someone with a knife.

I'm wondering if shows like The Following, Luther, and others are an influence. They've had a bunch of super violent scenes with people carrying out stabbings of multiple folks in a super short amount of time.


Posted By: bigsexylisa
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:04pm
They weren't all stabbed---some were hurt in the process of getting out.  It says 20 students were injured--not stabbed.


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:08pm
11 kids are in surgery . Cnn update at 3PM . Broken Heart


Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:12pm
Someone is trying to prove a point about gun restrictions.


Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:14pm
Thats crazy

the stabber musta been on some beatrix kiddo or some shyt, how the hell does that happen???


Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:22pm
From a poster on reddit...

Quote

My little sister was 2 feet away from this kid as he ran down the hall, knives in both hands, flailing and stabbing as many people as he could.

Franklin Regional, my old high school, is in one of the quietest towns in America. Seriously nothing ever happens there, so it's incredibly sad when this is happens. My thoughts go out to my friend's and acquaintance's brothers and sisters who were effected by today's events.

Edit: Just heard from my sister who is still at school on lock down, that the vice principal threw himself at the student to stop the stabbings. I've known him for some time, and we've always said that he's the type of guy to take a bullet for these kids. I guess today it wasn't a bullet, but if it wasn't for him things could have been much much worse. The stabbings were about a 2 to 3 minutes run from the school resource officer's office (school police man).

I haven't heard the extent of his injures yet, but that man is a hero.

Edit 2: My sister and others can't leave until they spoke with detectives. She said it didn't seem like he was going after anyone in particular, but has mentioned things might be worse than what is currently being reported.

Edit 3: My girlfriend watching the news just mentioned that one of the girls who was stabbed stayed behind and applied pressure to her friends wounds until help arrived, which probably saved her friends life.

This happening around Pittsburgh, I'd like to share a quote from Mr Rogers:

When I was a boy and would see scary things on the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of disaster, I remember my mother's words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers — so many caring people in this world.

Last Edit: Sister is home safe now, finished talking to FBI



Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:28pm
*waits for someone to blame The Following*


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:54pm
This is why everyone needs to know self defense and train to protect yourself. This could have been stopped at 1 or 2 people easily if everyone knew how to defend themselves.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

There's been a lot more stabbing incidents recently. I think it's because at first you don't really know what's going on and then you freeze up because no one really has been taught to deal with it. Plus, you don't really need to aim well or have skill to kill someone with a knife.

I'm wondering if shows like The Following, Luther, and others are an influence. They've had a bunch of super violent scenes with people carrying out stabbings of multiple folks in a super short amount of time.


You late boo....LOL


Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:01pm
Apparently the stabber was a sophomore who was a victim of bullying...


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:16pm

It's always starts with bullying. He should have been a man and fought that kid hard to the point its best not to mess with him because you got a rapid dog on your butt. His father should have taught him that.



Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

It's always starts with bullying. He should have been a man and fought that kid hard to the point its best not to mess with him because you got a rapid dog on your butt. His father should have taught him that.



What if there are multiple bullies? What if he's taunted in the hallways, during PE in the locker room, during class while the teacher turns a blind eye? What's the solution then?


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Apparently the stabber was a sophomore who was a victim of bullying...

if revengeful violence is a must for these victims I wish they would target the bullies and not harm anybody else...

and not a single Censored would be given by me......yea i said it.....in 2014 people need to learn to leave other people alone...

all these recorded a$$ whoopings and beatdowns by people who have snapped and folks still aint got it



Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:11pm
Lmao Right


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:14pm
Did he use the same knife?  Do diseases ever transfer in scenarios like this? 


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:16pm
I used to work as a one on one at a middle school when I was 21 and these kids would bully this one kid do bad I just knew he was going to shoot the school up. I bought him some shoes because they wore uniforms and I'll be damned if they didn't pick on him more for having the nerve to wear new shoes. Kids are mean man, I swear.


Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I used to work as a one on one at a middle school when I was 21 and these kids would bully this one kid do bad I just knew he was going to shoot the school up. I bought him some shoes because they wore uniforms and I'll be damned if they didn't pick on him more for having the nerve to wear new shoes. Kids are mean man, I swear.
 
Very true! Makes me wonder if its the environment or learned behaviorErmm 


Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Apparently the stabber was a sophomore who was a victim of bullying...


if revengeful violence is a must for these victims I wish they would target the bullies and not harm anybody else...

and not a single Censored would be given by me......yea i said it.....in 2014 people need to learn to leave other people alone...

all these recorded a$$ whoopings and beatdowns by people who have snapped and folks still aint got it






What ModelessDiva Said


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:38pm
A little white boy again


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:43pm
this story reminds me of the smack rampage skit
 


Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

A little white boy again


Go figure...


Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:19pm
idk...this whole "bullying" thing is getting out of control. These kids are so soft and sensitive these days if you say anything to them they scream "bullying" and use it as excuse to for their actions. 

Call a thing a thing...this dude was just bat sh!t crazy and had neglectful parents. 


Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:38pm
this is so sad.


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 6:27pm
What happen to the op . I try to never update a person topic . A press release update is live on CNN. Several students are crtical . Praying .

BREAKING NEWS

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/justice/pennsylvania-school-stabbing/index.html?hpt=hp_t1" rel="nofollow - Stabbing suspect identified

Watch this video http://www.cnn.com/#" rel="nofollow -


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:01pm
You can update India.


Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I used to work as a one on one at a middle school when I was 21 and these kids would bully this one kid do bad I just knew he was going to shoot the school up. I bought him some shoes because they wore uniforms and I'll be damned if they didn't pick on him more for having the nerve to wear new shoes. Kids are mean man, I swear.


Cry ugh


Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

idk...this whole "bullying" thing is getting out of control. These kids are so soft and sensitive these days if you say anything to them they scream "bullying" and use it as excuse to for their actions. 

Call a thing a thing...this dude was just bat sh!t crazy and had neglectful parents. 


Bullying does exist. One of the students interviewed said the stabber was bullied, the suspect didn't say it..so...?



Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

It's always starts with bullying. He should have been a man and fought that kid hard to the point its best not to mess with him because you got a rapid dog on your butt. His father should have taught him that.



What if there are multiple bullies? What if he's taunted in the hallways, during PE in the locker room, during class while the teacher turns a blind eye? What's the solution then?



Which is usually the case.  Then the folks in charge tend to lowkey blame the bullied when they break down and go for help.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

idk...this whole "bullying" thing is getting out of control. These kids are so soft and sensitive these days if you say anything to them they scream "bullying" and use it as excuse to for their actions. 

Call a thing a thing...this dude was just bat sh!t crazy and had neglectful parents. 



I kinda halfway agree.  I think that kids are more sensitive but I also think the bullying is worse than it was in my day.  These bullies are really trying to kill you in the 2014.  And not only that everyone usually just stands around and watches if they are not actively participating in the bullying.


I also think more kids act out in this manner because it seems no action is taken until extreme circumstances.  How many stories have we seen when incidents happen and it comes out that not only was the kid bullied but the school and everybody knew and nothing was really done.

There had been many a day where I fantasized about getting a gun and taking out my whole damn school.   So...I understand the crazy.  I just never acted it out.




Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

It's always starts with bullying. He should have been a man and fought that kid hard to the point its best not to mess with him because you got a rapid dog on your butt. His father should have taught him that.



What if there are multiple bullies? What if he's taunted in the hallways, during PE in the locker room, during class while the teacher turns a blind eye? What's the solution then?



Which is usually the case.  Then the folks in charge tend to lowkey blame the bullied when they break down and go for help.


Exactly. Reminds me of the kid with my my little pony book bag.

When I was in school, yeah ppl would pick on one another, say things about clothes, hair, mama's, and all that jazz...but it's a different ball game now. This generation of kids is ruthless and will stop at nothing for some youtube views. No, he shouldn't have stabbed up the school, but to discredit someone's account of being bullied and blame it on sensitivity is a bit harsh. Everyone's pain threshold is different and doesn't make a certain level of bullying acceptable.


Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:11am
He should of just went after his bullies and left everybody else alone...


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:29am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

It's always starts with bullying. He should have been a man and fought that kid hard to the point its best not to mess with him because you got a rapid dog on your butt. His father should have taught him that.



What if there are multiple bullies? What if he's taunted in the hallways, during PE in the locker room, during class while the teacher turns a blind eye? What's the solution then?



Which is usually the case.  Then the folks in charge tend to lowkey blame the bullied when they break down and go for help.


Exactly. Reminds me of the kid with my my little pony book bag.

When I was in school, yeah ppl would pick on one another, say things about clothes, hair, mama's, and all that jazz...but it's a different ball game now. This generation of kids is ruthless and will stop at nothing for some youtube views. No, he shouldn't have stabbed up the school, but to discredit someone's account of being bullied and blame it on sensitivity is a bit harsh. Everyone's pain threshold is different and doesn't make a certain level of bullying acceptable.
 
As I said before he should have made an example out of one of the kids. Trust me, when you break down the biggest and strongest and put fear it resonates with everyone. Bullies are soft hearted and to get in one @$$ the others will back down, because they know they got to really fight you and might have one of their arms or legs broken in the process. Ain't about that life.



Print Page | Close Window