Print Page | Close Window

How Long Should You Make Him Wait..

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369819
Printed Date: Dec 15 2018 at 3:04am

Topic: How Long Should You Make Him Wait..
Posted By: PurplePhase
Subject: How Long Should You Make Him Wait..
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:23pm
..for milk?LOL

feel free to add more choices.

(the last one I've heard as NO SEX UNTIL MONOGAMY (instead of until marriage)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As soon as possible: The rationale behind this is so that you can find out if you and your partner are sexually compatible http://www.yourtango.com/201069934/7-sex-positions-men-love" rel="nofollow - . The idea is to get sex out of the way from the very beginning, and concentrate on other relationship issues that really matter. In this fast paced world of instant gratification, this is actually a very popular view.

On the third date: This is arguably the most popular view in regards to sex and dating. It is believed that sex on the third date is the perfect timing to be sleeping with someone new that you have been seeing. In fact, it is generally expected by men that they will get it on the third date. Blame it on the movies or popular culture, but this is a very popular view.

Until the relationship is exclusive: this is another important one as far as views on when to have sex with a new partner go. A lot of people are in the view that you should not have sex with a man until he has committed to an exclusive relationship. This means that you both aren’t dating other people.  

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:25pm
Depends on the chemistry......

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:26pm
Have sex when it feels right, that could be the first date, the third date, the 10th date. If the feeling of mutual attraction and respect is there, when you have sex isn't going to matter. 

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:29pm
till marriage + what she said^ good idea!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:30pm
when my loins say so...

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:30pm
till i have determined that you suffer from no cold sores on both sets of lips

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Survey says.....#1 answer

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:33pm
Before the first date.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Survey says.....#1 answer

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:34pm
Waiting till marriage? Some of y'all would mess around and never experience sexLOL

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:35pm
Until im ready to fug. be it one day one week one month or one year....who am i kiddin i ain't waiting a year. My point is when u choose to i will. Its not set by anyone else but me.

IT'S MY VAGINA AND I CAN USE IT NOW!

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:38pm
It takes more than 2 months me. I run away if someone tries to have sex with me during that 1St week because I don't know him well and he don't know me well either. There was maybe only one exception to that rule and I only fucced him because knew him for years

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:39pm
Do it when you feel comfortable and when you want too. No matter how long you wait it does not ensure that he will stay around. If a man is serious about you and wants to be with you regardless of when you guys have sex it should not matter he will stay.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:42pm
In all seriousness

When it happens it happens..

However.. Lemme tell y'all a story..

Smh.. I know better

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:42pm
6 MONTHS .

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:43pm
 Part 2: how long did you make him/her wait?

(still thinking of what can be Part 3)

Posted By: iliveforbhm
I'll date a good girl and wait on her and smash other chicks when we are not together. And once we start getting together and all I will cut the other chicks.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture

Waiting till marriage? Some of y'all would mess around and never experience sexLOL

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I'll date a good girl and wait on her and smash other chicks when we are not together. And once we start getting together and all I will cut the other chicks.

so if she's on the 'no sex til monogamy' thing, you won't ever get her(s) lol.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:45pm
i wait till i'm good and ready. but at the very least i typically need to feel like (whether it is perceived or not) i know you pretty well as a person...

In all seriousness

When it happens it happens..

However.. Lemme tell y'all a story..

Smh.. I know better

tht's what the thread is for.
tell away
this is a safe  place to spill your guts
Wink

I am quite sure a lot of men do this but the Women will not admit it. Most men are not going go without sex for months on end or wait until marriage because that can take years.

Depends on which him you are referring too, sometimes I act like Im saving it ,sometimes I don't.

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:46pm

Make him wait until exclusivity.

Have a man on the side for sexing to make the wait easier.

j/k!

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:47pm
has anyone ever heard any real stories of people who waited til marriage, then were disappointed on the wedding night and every night thereafter? I'm just curious.

Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

I am quite sure a lot of men do this but the Women will not admit it. Most men are not going go without sex for months on end or wait until marriage because that can take years.

And good girls do the same thing LOL

Like I'd ever know smh

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
til you're ready

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:49pm
When Im ready

I waited til marriage the 2nd time around Embarrassed 

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

has anyone ever heard any real stories of people who waited til marriage, then were disappointed on the wedding night and every night thereafter? I'm just curious.

I haven't heard of any real stories. But I remember watching an English drama "Lilies" where a woman waited until she married a man only to find out his penis had been blown off in a war. Good enough reason for me not to wait lol

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I haven't heard of any real stories. But I remember watching an English drama "Lilies" where a woman waited until she married a man only to find out his penis had been blown off in a war. Good enough reason for me not to wait lol
LOL LMAO that funny ass Hell

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:52pm

so if she's on the 'no sex til monogamy' thing, you won't ever get her(s) lol.

Um...She ain't gonna know that. You keep that side chick fed and truthful and everything will go smooth or at least mess with a cuffed girl so she has much to loose from you as you do to her.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:52pm
Depends on what you're looking for.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:54pm

OH no. yes that would scare me  too. lol

I've heard horror stories.

I don't think many people who waited til marriage would as vocal about not being sexually compatible. Probably dont wanna hear that "told ya so" kinda stuff

Posted By: Rumbera
Looking, back I waited each time a min. of three months or more... except with DH.Embarrassed ....I thought he thought I was hoeish because it was soo fast but he put a rang on it....lol

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:55pm

Um...She ain't gonna know that. You keep that side chick fed and truthful and everything will go smooth or at least mess with a cuffed girl so she has much to loose from you as you do to her.

haven't you learned anything this past year! lol. It'll go smooth til she posts your nudes on instagr.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

we are talking vaginal sex only?

cause I'm sure some are giving up the brown eye or doing oral just so they can say they haven't had "sex" with a guy yet

Oh my.....

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:56pm
Brown eye....lawd. lol faints.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:57pm

cause I'm sure some are giving up the brown eye or doing oral just so they can say they haven't had "sex" with a guy yet

There were a lot of asterisk virgins around here back in the day. The gave and received oral,fingering/handjobs but i dont recall butt play... some got mad shout their virginity being questioned. Twas cute

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

There were a lot of asterisk virgins around here back in the day. The gave and received oral,fingering/handjobs but i dont recall butt play... some got mad shout their virginity being questioned. Twas cute

OMG yesssss.....LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:00pm

I don't think many people who waited til marriage would as vocal about not being sexually compatible. Probably dont wanna hear that "told ya so" kinda stuff

right.  I don't think people talk much about that either. I wish they did though.

I do know one who waited/virgin and after marriage she  told us that sex isn't that important. And I said if it's not that important, you're doing it wrong.  So I wondered if there was some buyer's remorse on her part.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:00pm
* virgins??? Rofl!

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:01pm
All I know is I was ready way before hubby.  I was trying to smash by the 2nd date but I had to wait. 

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:01pm

j/k!
i know a hoe chick that did this

like i said .. i can tell y'all a story ..

@purp, it wasnt my guts that were spilled

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:02pm
Remind me of Charlottes first husband from SATC

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:04pm
I dated a guy briefly who was on a no sex thing. I wish I could remember his name lol

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:04pm
Actually I have...had...a friend who was a virgin well into her forties when she got married for the first time. A year after the wedding they still hadn't had sex.

But we lost touch after that. I wonder if the coochie still dry

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:05pm

I dated a guy briefly who was on a no sex thing. I wish I could remember his name lol

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:06pm

I wonder if the coochie still dry

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:09pm
I would watch 2 virgin smang for the first time. That footage of the virgins who waited to even kiss was disturbing but i dont imagine the actual sex is worse....i hope.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I wonder if the coochie still dry

LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:10pm

Actually I have...had...a friend who was a virgin well into her forties when she got married for the first time. A year after the wedding they still hadn't had sex.

But we lost touch after that. I wonder if the coochie still dry

oh no.

she's probably taken a lover or 3 by now .

I know a few  virgins that age too.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:24pm
My answer at 43 is way different than it would have been at 23.

Once I hit my mid to late 30's, it became obvious, (thru personal experience and from those of men and women in the same age group that I've discussed this topic with), that  the "wait" time didn't make one iota of difference in how long the relationship lasted, nor had any bearing on how "good" or "bad" the relationship was.

Maybe it's different for younger folk, but the last time I made a man that I was interested in, wait for the sole purpose of some Steve Harvey "Make him wait for the 'cookie' bullshyt", I was (rightfully) accused of playing games by letting society dictate the timeframe in which two adults that were genuinely interested in each other, partook in sexual intercourse.

I couldn't GIVE him the coochie after that. LOL

Met my current SO a few weeks later, was feeling him and gave him the kitty on our 3 date, within  week of the 1st one. Been together ever since.

There are certain games you can not play with grown men. Especially when they're smart enough to know it's a game.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:26pm

Had a friend that got married at 28. Was a virgin. Within 6 months he gave her chlamydia, (he was cheating), which let to PID and cervical cancer.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:28pm

people who have waited till marriage don't know if they are compatible or not they have Nothing to compare it to I know a 25 year old virgin

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:28pm
i/a cream.  I always know by the 1st date whether or not I'm interested.  By the 2nd date I'm definitely interested if I'm seeing you again.  There will be sex otherwise there is no other point to all of this smiling and flirting and sh*t.  Why bother with the games.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My answer at 43 is way different than it would have been at 23.

Once I hit my mid to late 30's, it became obvious, (thru personal experience and from those of men and women in the same age group that I've discussed this topic with), that  the "wait" time didn't make one iota of difference in how long the relationship lasted, nor had any bearing on how "good" or "bad" the relationship was.

Maybe it's different for younger folk, but the last time I made a man that I was interested in, wait for the sole purpose of some Steve Harvey "Make him wait for the 'cookie' bullshyt", I was (rightfully) accused of playing games by letting society dictate the timeframe in which two adults that were genuinely interested in each other, partook in sexual intercourse.

I couldn't GIVE him the coochie after that. LOL

Met my current SO a few weeks later, was feeling him and gave him the kitty on our 3 date, within  week of the 1st one. Been together ever since.

There are certain games you can not play with grown men. Especially when they're smart enough to know it's a game.

Clap

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:20pm
For personal and religious reasons I'm not having any kind of sex. Anyone who's interested in me is aware of that somehow or another. I think I stated this in another thread but I wouldn't feel comfy with extreme levels of intimacy unless that criteria were met. By that point we should both have each other figured out and waded through the be that a lot of people don't realize until after they had sex with some idiot.

Anyone I was attracted to who wasn't in agreement with me on this, I didn't bother with them and it always turned out for the best. If anyone feels like its just an arbitrary "game" can KIM.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:25pm

once the test results come back

^^This and the 3rd choice. Men get off on a challenge.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:51pm

Depends on the chemistry......

true

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

till marriage + what she said^ good idea!

you get the test results before agreeing to marriage tho right? lol

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:53pm

once the test results come back

true

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:55pm

LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:55pm

Until im ready to fug. be it one day one week one month or one year....who am i kiddin i ain't waiting a year. My point is when u choose to i will. Its not set by anyone else but me.

IT'S MY VAGINA AND I CAN USE IT NOW!

LOL

yup

Clap

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

When Im ready

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:58pm

good idea

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:58pm
Once we're exclusive

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:00pm

an ex member said she was saving anal sex for her husband. Is that the same thing?

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Looking, back I waited each time a min. of three months or more... except with DH.Embarrassed ....I thought he thought I was hoeish because it was soo fast but he put a rang on it....lol

LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:02pm

j/k!
i know a hoe chick that did this

like i said .. i can tell y'all a story ..

@purp, it wasnt my guts that were spilled

who cares. Pretend it's about you.
 do like I do, insert 'I' where it refers to the person. That makes the thread more fun.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

All I know is I was ready way before hubby.  I was trying to smash by the 2nd date but I had to wait. 

LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

6 MONTHS .

wow

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Do it when you feel comfortable and when you want too. No matter how long you wait it does not ensure that he will stay around. If a man is serious about you and wants to be with you regardless of when you guys have sex it should not matter he will stay.

ClapClap
Clap

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Before the first date.

I think I did this

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i wait till i'm good and ready. but at the very least i typically need to feel like (whether it is perceived or not) i know you pretty well as a person...

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:09pm

j/k!

I like this for a serious answer

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Have sex when it feels right, that could be the first date, the third date, the 10th date. If the feeling of mutual attraction and respect is there, when you have sex isn't going to matter. 

true

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

when my loins say so...

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

til you're ready

Clap

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:16pm
where's CC so she can make a spin off
Have You Ever dated  a man/woman  who was in a celibate relationship?

will all that fit in the Title box?

after you make the drug addict thread of course.

Posted By: bigsexylisa
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:38pm
I'm attempting to wait for monogamy.  On our third date, dude told me he had a three date rule.  Problem was, our first date was on Saturday, second was Sunday, and the third was Tuesday--he really tried it.  It's two months later...he's still waiting.  We're going to NY for the weekend though, so...Embarrassed  

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:15pm

..for milk?LOL

When all the following are in place:
*You trust each other
*You have true respect for each other
*You actually 'know' each other and feel a friendship
*You know each other's intentions for each other and are both accepting of this.
*You 'Like' him as a person, not just like him for his looks and what he does and can do for you.
*When your intuition and body are aligned to say yes yes yes.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:20pm

Yes. He was fine as hell too. Super nice, super sweet. A very in demand male model. He had gotten burned out from all of the fkking he had been doing and some clairvoyant Rasta in his neighborhood called him over and told him that he had some negative ish in his near future if he didnt halt and evaluate his life, so he just that by getting back to basics and enjoying life without sex for a while. I was totally cool with it.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:45pm
LOL NJ. I meant HE was in a celibate relationship.. meaning with someone else but getting some on the side.  Since many advised (jokes) to wait but get something on the side.  I'm sure this hasn't happened to anyone here, but has anyone ever heard of someone who was the 'side' while the person was celibate in their  other relationship.

CC will sort it out to make sense before she makes the thread.

eta> emphasis on jokes.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:53pm
ohhh im sure that a lot of people are/have been unknowing the 'side' while the guy is waiting on his committed partner to stop abstaining LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:58pm

haven't you learned anything this past year! lol. It'll go smooth til she posts your nudes on instagr.LOL

I don't got nudes or anything.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:22pm
I would be offended if a man asked me "when". That's for me to know and YOU to find out. Don't ask me "when".....phuck you mean. 

Ugghhhh....I remember when I went on a crusade to get rid of my virginity. I was so dumb. I wanted to be able to take dyck so I watched a sh*t load of p0rn made homemade ghetto dildos so I would be able to "take it"....and all that. Dear Jesus that was so embarrassing. Cry

As much stuff I stuck in my cat...I didn't get a UTI till I used a real penis. CryCryCryCry

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

ohhh im sure that a lot of people are/have been unknowing the 'side' while the guy is waiting on his committed partner to stop abstaining LOL

yepLOL

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:28pm
Whenever im ready.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I would be offended if a man asked me "when". That's for me to know and YOU to find out. Don't ask me "when".....phuck you mean. 

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Ugghhhh....I remember when I went on a crusade to get rid of my virginity. I was so dumb. I wanted to be able to take dyck so I watched a sh*t load of p0rn made homemade ghetto dildos so I would be able to "take it"....and all that. Dear Jesus that was so embarrassing. </span>Cry

As much stuff I stuck in my cat...I didn't get a UTI till I used a real penis. CryCryCryCry

Whaaaaaaaaaat lol?!

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:47pm
usually third date but most times it rarely gets to the third date cuz I'm either not interested or I found someone else to go on a date"with lol

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:49pm
CryLOL Dead @ homemade dildos

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:56pm
I don't know. I like to build with a man mentally first. I've never been really pressed for peen like that

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:20pm

We'd break up on the first date of course.LOLEmbarrassed

I can't make the thread right now. I am bogged down with work this week.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:27pm
If you got the sizing from p0rn im almost afraid to ask how big this homemade dildo was

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

did you see my clarification post on bottom of pg 9?

LOL

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:53pm
i make her wait till the 4th or 5th date, tbh.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:16pm
omg this homemade peen thing. I just imagine your momma wondering where DA F*CK all her veggies wentDead  Got a fresh salad in the punaniLOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:07am

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

did you see my clarification post on bottom of pg 9?

LOL
I just read it!Embarrassed

Print Page | Close Window