Print Page | Close Window

Eva Marcelle Files Restraining Order

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369811
Printed Date: Aug 20 2019 at 1:02am

Topic: Eva Marcelle Files Restraining Order
Posted By: indiecat
Subject: Eva Marcelle Files Restraining Order
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:49am
NEW BABY DRAMA: ANTM Star Files Restraining Order On Baby DaddyBy BMS Staff on April 8, 2014
(BlackMediaScoop) “America’s Next Top Model” star Eva Marcille can’t make her mind up — days after she accused her baby daddy of violently kicking down several doors in their home and trying to snatch their child from her arms she posed in a smiley photo with him…seen below.

Eva got a restraining order against rapper boyfriend Kevin McCall on March 28th, claiming he went ballistic during an argument and chased her around their home, trying to take their 2-month-old daughter.
Eva claims Kevin kicked down 4 doors during his rampage and even threatened to punch her.
But clearly, something changed — days later on April 4th, Eva was all smiles again, posing for a photo with Kevin and their daughter on Instagram with the ironic hashtag #familyfirst.
According to the restraining order, Kevin’s required to stay 100 yards away from Eva.
What da hell!!!
- See more at: http://www.blackmediascoop.com/new-baby-drama-antm-star-files-restraining-order-on-baby-daddy/#sthash.3UdSyihA.dpuf

- See more at: http://www.blackmediascoop.com/new-baby-drama-antm-star-files-restraining-order-on-baby-daddy/#sthash.3UdSyihA.dpuf

Replies:
Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:50am
maybe he just wants some breast milk and is acting out

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:53am
they all look like first time parents of a newborn... even the baby

stuff like this is why police tend not to take dv seriously. its like theyre jaded

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

maybe he just wants some breast milk and is acting out

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:55am
I never trust a dude with blunt lips. I knew he wasn't sh*t. Bootleg Tyson Beckford

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:02am
He gon end up killin they asses. Trying to take the child from the mother to hurt her is never a good sign.

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

they all look like first time parents of a newborn... even the baby

stuff like this is why police tend not to take dv seriously. its like theyre jaded

exactlyErmm

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:03am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

oh dear

..and why does that baby look like it's judging me?Ouch

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:05am

oh dear

She is speaking with her eyyyyyyyes

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

oh dear

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:07am
In the picture, the parents look like they are fake smiling and the baby looks like she knows what really happened.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:09am
Baby is cute

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:46am
i can't with yall LOL

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:46am
the 'gramma, come get me!!!' look

Posted By: babelipsss
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:49am
The cops will be back again and again.  The honeymoon phase is complete.

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:51am
Restraining order are serious why people be playing with them. You get a restraining order and then let him come back WTH. Now everybody all in your business if you felt strong enough to get a restraining order it is time for you to move on. He can still see the child but supervised because he got some issues.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:48pm

oh dear

My coworkers think I 'm crazy, but this comment and that babys look got me rollin

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:51pm
americas next black eye candidate Ouch, smh 

Posted By: swweet*suga
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:14pm
smh messy

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:43pm
I hope they mediate the situation for the sake of the baby.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:09pm
Wow. Just wow.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:14pm
Oh i thought the baby was a BOY! she looks like a boy in that pic dang why did she stay with LANCe and his FINE self!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:17pm
i've never liked her...i've been holding on to her ANTM attitude because ive never seen her do anything else.  these people are so in their own world that they feel no shame for the stuff they expose, then backtrack on.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:20pm
How can we be sure this pic was taken after the incident ???

These Magazines do, and report shady things !!!

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Oh i thought the baby was a BOY! she looks like a boy in that pic dang why did she stay with LANCe and his FINE self!

Um I didn't know a 2 month old could look male or female...

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:23pm
That was her way of saying that aint a cute baby.....without actually saying that aint a cute baby.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:27pm
aww, i think the baby is super cute...

this is the picture she showed on fashion police tho...maybe cuz ppl say mean things on instagram. 

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:28pm
The second pic

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:30pm
LMAO I didn't say she was ugly.....but we all know what....I thought that was a lil boy really means......

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:34pm
Eva need to stop bleaching her hair it's looking sparse

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:35pm
lol that's true...i feel bad when i hear someone address the baby as he and the mom has to correct them.  that's usually white babies tho...they all look like blank slates to me.

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:47pm
Lance is winning

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

the 'gramma, come get me!!!' look

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Lance is winning

he sure is.... 

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:01pm

^^^CryLOL@mswonder--she's so cute with her grown as hell expressions

...the first pic she's looking like "wtf you lookin at doe?? did I say you could take my picture??"CryLOL

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:09pm
I can't breath!

oh dear

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:35pm
How did that lil boy not break...everything? LOL

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:26pm
WELP it's a trip when you have a baby then everything goes to the sheitter uugghh that's whats happened hereOuch
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/30/americas-next-top-model-eva-marcille-kevin-mccall-restraining-order/" rel="nofollow -

4/30/2014 10:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

0430_kevin_mcall_eva_marcille_getty
"America's Next Top Model" star Eva Marcille has upped the ante in http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/americas-next-top-model-eva-marcille-restraining-order-baby-daddy/" rel="nofollow - her restraining order battle against her baby daddy -- she's now wrangled full custody of their baby daughter... at least for now. 

TMZ broke the story ... Eva obtained a restraining order against ex-BF Kevin McCall last month after he allegedly went on a rampage in their home, kicking down doors and trying to snatch their daughter from Eva's arms.

The restraining order barred Kevin from coming within 100 yards of them, but now Eva has been given full custody of their daughter ... and Kevin has been denied ANY visitation ... at least until a hearing next month.

Eva's rep tells us, "It is unfortunate that life has thrown a curve Into Eva's life but as a responsible parent and adult she's taking steps to ensure the safety and well-being of their child and herself."

Calls to Kevin weren't returned.

0430_eva_marcille_baby

See also

• http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/americas-next-top-model-eva-marcille-restraining-order-baby-daddy/" rel="nofollow - 'America's Next Top Model' Eva Marcille & Baby Daddy All Smiles ... After Restraining Order
  • http://www.toofab.com/2014/02/27/eva-marcille-shares-sweet-photo-of-baby-girl-marley/" rel="nofollow - Eva Marcille Shares Sweet Photo of Baby Girl Marley!
  • http://www.toofab.com/2014/01/29/americas-next-top-model-eva-marcille-baby-bump-photos/" rel="nofollow - "America's Next Top Model's" Eva Marcille Flaunts Tattooed Baby Bump!
See More: 
http://www.tmz.com/person/eva-marcille/" rel="nofollow - Eva Marcille

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:30pm
could somebody PLEASE explain this one to me, how you have one of thee most romantic/ dreamy/ relationships while pregnant THEN as soon as you have the baby the sheitt hits the fan!?!?!Shocked

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:44pm
The baby has his lazy eye.
Kevin is fine as fukk, I just met this guy who looks like him, . I might just let him break the hymen.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

could somebody PLEASE explain this one to me, how you have one of thee most romantic/ dreamy/ relationships while pregnant THEN as soon as you have the baby the sheitt hits the fan!?!?!Shocked

Idk, I wanna know to. Everybody I ask always gives that "people change" bull.

Posted By: Wildfire
am i crazy or does she and the ex look alike? (very similar smiles...) Confused

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Jealousy towards the baby?

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:51pm

I never trust a dude with blunt lips. I knew he wasn't sh*t. Bootleg Tyson Beckford

nadia, you aint rightLOL

yeah, he does kinda look like Tyson...

Eva looks young and cute without makeup

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I can't breath!

oh dear

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

wasnt lance ghey

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:53pm
But 3 days ago all lovey dovey on Instagram

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

aww, i think the baby is super cute...

this is the picture she showed on fashion police tho...maybe cuz ppl say mean things on instagram. 

this baby always looking like she got somethin' on errybody

LOL

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Eva need to stop bleaching her hair it's looking sparse

alot of women's hair thin out post-baby. 

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol that's true...i feel bad when i hear someone address the baby as he and the mom has to correct them.  that's usually white babies tho...they all look like blank slates to me.

everybody thought campfire was a boy....she got her daddy's hairline. she still looks like a boy sometimes.

walks into paediatrician's office...

lady --"oooh, so cute ---boy or girl?"

WF *looks down at Campfire's pink sandals and pink dress.*...ConfusedConfused

Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

But 3 days ago all lovey dovey on Instagram
Confused really!?!?!?!

see this the type of sheitt i don't understand, im thinkin she done left him alone since the big altercation & then here she is kickin it with him JUST 3 days ago but now filing an official stay away from me & the baby restraining orderAngryShocked ... eva you need to go sat yo "baby blues postpartum" azz down n STOP set trippinSleepy she's displaying signs of postpartum: one day she's good with him/ the next day she wanna fight him/ one day it's her & the baby/ the next day it's babydaddy her & the baby/ ooooweeee gal go sat down somewheres you makin yoself crazyWacko

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:05pm
don't make a lick of sense

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:54am
see this is one of the references i'd come to when a man be like "let's have a baby"LOL
chile ALL you saw & heard was how loving caring and fun they were together while eva was pregnant, chile they had pictures and people uplifting them saying, " awww this is how i want to be when i get pregnant"Confused

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:21pm

oh dear

LOL

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:37pm
lance probably dodged a bullet

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lance probably dodged a bullet

Low-keyLOL

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:54pm
melyssa ford played her good with flo rida

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:55pm
i dont get it.....BHM hates Eva too?

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:34pm
im starting to see eva has halle berry waysLOL she wants the baby but not the babydaddyOuch

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:58pm
I relate to her in so many ways for my own child. It's most important to keep the child safe until the court helps you figure things out. you don't want to risk the dad kidnapping the kid, not bringing her back, or trying to injure you or the kid. It's a shame. I wonder why they started fighting. a lot of men are highly insensitive after you have a baby, which is what I experienced myself. They think you are supposed to be up and at them real fast after giving birth and they stop helping out with the baby.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:02pm
Im sorry but in EVERY case the dude is nuts before that lil line appears......

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

i dont get it.....BHM hates Eva too?

hates everybody

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:15pm
Pregnancy changes things. It's a lot of stress on a relationship. You really need a firm foundation, trust, and be willing to compromise in a way you never have before. Breakups during or shortly after childbirth doesn't really surprise me.

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:10pm
#  it could be the scenario that plays in each parents head ISN'T how it was going in real life/ eva started back working pretty quick after having the baby/ she regained her shape and is moving along/

#  wOw Indie may the Lord watch over you & your baby and keep you safe from all harmHeart

#  i don't hate anyone/ i just peep the facts as i see emLOL there's definitely something very wrong going on in eva's relationship with that guy (OR) she could be the "love her freedom type" wants the baby BUT not the man crap that comes along with itWink

#  sometimes we experience things in a relationship & don't take it seriously @ the time

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:19pm
statistically speaking, the women most at risk for DV are pregnant.
it usually gets the worst while pregnant, and it definitely won't get better post-baby

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:42pm
Sorry but Eva is from a dysfunctional home and she's into that Thug life.

That's why she got knocked up by a thug only he's also a nut case so .... this will not end well.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

it usually gets the worst while pregnant, and it definitely won't get better post-baby

Yep murder is one of the leading causes of death for pregnant women. Stress and DV leads to higher infant mortality as well.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

what melikey said

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:28pm
It disgusts me to see women joke, blame, or make light of DV. 

Many women who are in these types of situations end up back with the dude. Abuse it not just physical. 

She has a child, Eva needs therapy. This is sad. 

Date Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:32pm
she's gonna need to stick to the restraining order against him the best she can & be on her toes making sure to be highly aware of her surroundingsHeart i pray the best for her & her baby

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:39pm

you go girl Clap

photo evallllpl.png

In other crazy relationships, Eva Marcille will appear on Fashion Police tonight.  She captioned,
"It's the countdown!!! Catch me tonight on E! as I guest host #fashionpolice and a special thanks to @BROOKLYNPR_LA and @LIZAVASSELL_ , for this adorable @THE2NDSKINCO dress and these fabulous @LESILLA pumps. @ashleyseanthomas and @terrellmullin you've done it again!!

We're happy for Eva.  She http://www.theybf.com/2014/04/08/domestic-drama-eva-marcille-reportedly-filed-for-a-restraining-order-on-babys-daddy-kevin" rel="nofollow - seems unfazed by the turmoil baby daddy Kevin McCall has been causing and she's going forward as a mom and tv personality.  Good luck Eva!

Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:40pm
That outfit looked soooo good on tv.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:03pm

AS THE INSTAGRAM TURNS: Eva Marcille GETS MESSY With Kevin McCall Over Daughter's Shoes?

May 08 | by http://theybf.com/users/ybf-0" rel="nofollow - _YBF

photo evakevIGteaser.jpg

It was all good three months ago. Now they can’t stand each other. Eva Marcille and Kevin McCall’s seemingly perfect life on the outside is now being revealed publicly on Instagram (in addition to police reports and restraining orders)! See Eva’s latest IG bomb inside…

photo kevineva1.jpg

Why watch soap operas when we can catch our daily drama fix on Instagram?

We’ve been following the downward spiral of “Top Model” Eva Marcille and singer Kevin McCall’s relationship since Eva filed a http://theybf.com/2014/04/08/domestic-drama-eva-marcille-reportedly-filed-for-a-restraining-order-on-babys-daddy-kevin" rel="nofollow - restraining order against Kevin and was http://theybf.com/2014/04/30/not-so-happy-couple-eva-marcille-awarded-full-custody-of-baby-marley-after-alleged" rel="nofollow - awarded full custody of their newborn, Marley Rae .

http://theybf.com/2014/02/27/adorable-alert-eva-marcille-kevin-mccall-show-off-baby-marley?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+YoungBlackAndFabulous+%28Young%2C+Black%2C+and+Fabulous%29" rel="nofollow - You’ll recall little Marley was born THIS February and everything appeared to be peaches and cream… but only for about a month. Now…these two can’t stand one another, airing their http://theybf.com/2014/05/06/kevin-mccall-responds-to-babys-mother-eva-marcille%E2%80%99s-legal-action-diggy%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cmy-girl%E2%80%9D-ft" rel="nofollow - dirty laundry on social media.

Kevin posted a pic (above) with a picture of him sitting on a porch with a pair of pink Timbs for his daughter Jenesis (from a previous relationship) sitting next to him.

Apprently, Eva still follows her ex because she passive aggressively seemed to put him on blast about WHO actually purchased the shoes, commenting:

photo kevineva2.jpg

Bloop!

Then Kevin fired back, calling Eva thirsty for attention and made a jab at her "Young and the Restless" role:

photo kevineva3.jpg

Ha! Don’t they know airing your personal business via social media never ends well?

Photos: Kevin McCall's IG/ http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2014/05/eva-marcille-being-messy.html#more" rel="nofollow - Rhymes With Snitch

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:11pm
Why Eva Diva being messy on social media

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:15pm
If she filed a restraining order and got custody why she creeping? She obviously still wants him.

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:21pm
I knew she was crazy, thank goodness Lance fine ass got away. Kevin is a crazy bum too but this clearly goes both ways. You got a restraining order so why are you trying to still make contact to start crap.

She's being messy af, nowhere did I get that he implied that he bought them. Even if he did why are you commenting? I feel bad for that child, they need to grow up.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:28pm
She is the crazy one!!! She pushed him over the edge.

Print Page | Close Window