Print Page | Close Window

Cursing infront of or to your parents are Elder

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369799
Printed Date: Nov 17 2019 at 1:14am

Topic: Cursing infront of or to your parents are Elder
Posted By: Brjasuga51
Subject: Cursing infront of or to your parents are Elder
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:45pm
Do you curse in front of your Parents or the Elders (grandma or grandpa...aunts ...uncles) in your family? Do u curse at them?

Replies:
Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:46pm
only if they start cussin first

jr.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:47pm
Im still alive so I can't have cursed at them, and no I don't curse in front of them. 

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:48pm
In front of: Yes (parent/fam-- frequent / grandparent-- rarely)

Toward: Oh hell naw

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:48pm
I don't do it...but even if I slip in front of my mother by cursing at somebody I apologize with the quickness.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:49pm
I do it in front of my parents, but I have really tried to tone it down because my mom has taken to really cuss like a sailor, and it really doesn't sound too good.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:50pm
Not in front of but MamaCC is hinting that sometimes it may be okay to let a word or two slip.

Curse at?! I'm trying to live in deese streets. I wish i would tell my dad 'fcuk you' and expect to live.Cry

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:52pm
Hell no! I can't do that!
Barely curse around my big sister! I called her a bitch in an argument and she called our mom to complain. Lol. I would have too.

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.

This all day...

Jr

Or if I'm mad as hell... yes...

I tell my mommy everything
so yeah...

OP... not in front of my dad

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:53pm
mama grace wear pearls no seriously and she will clutch them and say things like' ladies dont curse like a sailor" , or you must have a limited vocabulary is using such vile language is the only way you can express yourself.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Not in front of but MamaCC is hinting that sometimes it may be okay to let a word or two slip.

Curse at?! I'm trying to live in deese streets. I wish i would tell my dad 'fcuk you' and expect to live.Cry
We right >>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Hell no! I can't do that!
Barely curse around my big sister! I called her a bitch in an argument and she called our mom to complain. Lol. I would have too.

Lolololol

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:56pm
I only cuss around friends. 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:56pm
If I curse like a sailor my family is the Navy. We all cuss but I don't cuss at my parents.

Posted By: KittenWhip
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Im still alive so I can't have cursed at them, and no I don't curse in front of them. 

I'm with you on that one.  My parents would have hit me with a shovel, buried me in the backyard and said, "No, we only have 3 kids.  That other little girl, we sent her home."

Posted By: india100

Only once when my mother chose my hubby side when he was clearly wrong . I apologize after things cool down . My husband is not a fan of women that curse . One of the few things he will complain about . I need to work on " What the hell ......." dammmm".Cry I respect and admire elderly people .

Posted By: nekamarie83
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I do it in front of my parents, but I have really tried to tone it down because my mom has taken to really cuss like a sailor, and it really doesn't sound too good.
I've actually noticed similar in my mom.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:00pm
I curse but just words like damn or sh*t lol My mom curses a lot at me now. She calls me a dickhead too CryLOL

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:02pm
no

but i have when i stubbed my toe and drunk dialed my mom...

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:05pm
Naw. My mama doesn't even like when we say punk or bastard.

I do accidentally curse when I'm talking to her, but I make sure I apologize real quick.

If I slip and say a word without noticing, she is quick to come with, "Watch your mouth, I'm not one of your friends."

She curses like a sailor tho lol.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:10pm
I have to be really mad like someone fucced with my money mad and my mom will let me vent. My gf has a mom who welcomes the harsh words, don't drink around her light weight and don't cuss light weight either lol.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:13pm
I don't curse around my elders.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:14pm
My mom curses a lot. i remember exactly where i was, when it was and what i said when i accidently cursed in front of her... 1996. i kept talking bout she was giving me that i heard you look

if im mad i curse in front of her, about things. If im going too far, she'll snatch my ass right back tho lol. I curse in front of this old lady i help out. she's from dc.. "ex" heroin addict, cancer having, wine cooler drinking smoker. she curses me like a btch in the steet.. when shes happy

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:37pm
no. but i dont curse at all.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:39pm
I don't do it unless they are on the receiving end lol.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.

lol

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:07pm
In front my mother....honestly yes. I've slipped and have said fucc, ass and sh*t while talking to her. I don't even think she cared. We don't have the typical mother/daughter relationship.

I do not cuss in front of my elders as in gramma, great aunts, older non blood aunts etc period.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:17pm
My mom usually doesn't mind the cussing, but when she does, she will either hit us on the head or arm or back, or if she is far from us, she will just tell us to wash our mouths.
My grandma also didn't mind much, but when she was fazed or just pissed off at something else, she would tell us to wash our mouths as well.
No cussing around aunts or uncles because I was never really around them.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:49pm
Just watched Black Ink and my mouth is hanging open.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:00pm
I would my teeth knocked tf out if I cursed at my mother. 

But I do curse in convo with my mom...if I'm explaining something or if someone pisses me off, my mom will get the unfiltered version...I tell my mom everything.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:08pm
never… 
not in front of.. or to. 

i have been a smart mouthed little biitch way too many times.. but for whatever reason i never cussed in front of them.. 
they probably heard me cuss like once or twice. 

my friends do and its so… not right to me. 

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:52pm
Depends, to my mother no, but I would question her actions. To my father, hell yeah, Brotha crazy, he don't respect that backing down sh*t no matter what. My uncles(my fathers brothers) and my aunts on both sides no.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:52pm
No I don't

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:09am
Yes, of course  I do LOL

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:15am
Fcuk/ing/er, Bitch, sh*t, and damn are inevitably going to occur in any conversation in my mamas house. Especially a story telling session. She recently texted me a compliment with "fuc.kin" in it Confused

I cuss way more around my family than friends now that I think about it (but no, I wouldn't say something like "shut up, bitch to my mama.. but I damn sure say it to my sisters all the time in front of her)

when we cuss each other out in front of granpa he cringes and groans. Sorry gramps.

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:25am
I have a friend who curses to/with her mama. It's so crazy to me.

It just came outta the blue. Her mama was telling us this funny ass story about her boyfriend and I was laughing so hard. All of a sudden, my friend turns to me and says, "See, I told you this b!tch was crazy" laughing like it was nothing.

I was shocked! I ain't gon lie, I was judging the hell outta them.

They also discuss what their SO's semen tastes like tho, so there's obviously a lot wrong there.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:19am
Yeah, see, I realized I was a bad influence when I was at the Sanrio store and my mother says to the cashier, "My daughter loves this sh*t."  I was mortified.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:39am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

They also discuss what their SO's semen tastes like tho, so there's obviously a lot wrong there.

OMG

Im not even comfortable mentioning sex around my mama.yikes

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Just watched Black Ink and my mouth is hanging open.
This is y I made the thread

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:31am
The only thing I can say that even comes close to a cuss word is pissed, or hoochie, and even that is pushin it. Just by saying those words alone will cause people to start sucking their teeth and making booboo faces while staring you down. One time I was outside on the phone and I called this girl a b!tch while my dad was in the vicinity. That dude beat me with his sandal, but I got some punches in too cuz that beatdown was so not necessary

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:32am
I don't curse at my elders but all the older people in my family curse. I knew how to cuss a ho out before I knew how to say good morning.

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:37am
I don't curse around them and and I do NOT curse at them.  I'm not tryna get popped in the mouth.

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:55am
I value my life

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Do you curse in front of your Parents or the Elders (grandma or grandpa...aunts ...uncles) in your family? Do u curse at them?

Yes, No, Yes.

My mother only understands sentences that contain cuss words.  This only exception is when she's talking in her "white" voice. 

Grandma never said anything harsher than darn and when she did it was a major event.  I could have never cursed in front of her. 

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Yeah, see, I realized I was a bad influence when I was at the Sanrio store and my mother says to the cashier, "My daughter loves this sh*t."  I was mortified.

LOL

Me and my kids cuss like sailors.  Guaranteed one of us is going to say "who the fck, what the fck, where is the fckn car, that sh*t is crazy, fck him, fck her etc"  But they better not cuss at me.  It will be a problem.

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:29am
Noooo. I dont cuss in front of any of my fam. I don't even like watching sex scenes on Tv in front of them. It makes me feel awkward and
wannaleave the room.

Print Page | Close Window