Print Page | Close Window

Would You Marry Someone w/ No College Degree?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369792
Printed Date: Dec 07 2019 at 1:45pm

Topic: Would You Marry Someone w/ No College Degree?
Posted By: PurplePhase
Subject: Would You Marry Someone w/ No College Degree?
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:23pm
I know it's a repost but it's dry.

yay
nay
doesn't matter

feel free to expand the topic

Replies:
Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:24pm
Yea, I have none but a shyt load of college credits

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:25pm
Maybe

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:27pm
i expect what i give

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:27pm
yes

Depends on his career path though.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:29pm
Yes.
Plus you have a plethora of people with degrees and no hustle.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:31pm
Yes

Posted By: Benni
Yes.
As long as he is ambitious.

Posted By: tatee
yes

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:32pm
Yes.  He has to be diligent and ambitious though, with or without the paper.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yes

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:33pm

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

He has to be diligent and ambitious though, with or without the paper.

and this

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:34pm
Yes.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

yes

Depends on his career path though.

yup.. i don't need to jobless phd like lynn from girlfriends

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:39pm
No. He has to have ambition (and act on that ambition) as well. Just like me.

Posted By: ppp38
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:02pm
No, he has to have atleast what I have. 

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:09pm
Yes.

The only man who I would have ever remotely considered marrying didn't have a degree but was just as intelligent as someone with a degree and provided for us just fine.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:14pm
Yeah

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:16pm
i dont want my husband to have hustle in his vocab

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:17pm
All these college grads working minimum wage/low-paying jobs...

Not pressed. Intelligence, stability and life experience are a must.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:17pm
mhm

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Yes.

The only man who I would have ever remotely considered marrying didn't have a degree but was just as intelligent as someone with a degree and provided for us just fine.

Well said. ITA. A college degree does not make the man. Cause there's tons of men out there wit college degrees that are still lazy as h*ll and treat their women like crap. Trust me I know from experience. My ex had a degree from a prestigious HBCU but he was the laziest self entitled a$$hole you'd ever meet.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:23pm
I would consider any education level, as long as he has at least what I do to bring to the table, can hold a conversation without me having to roll my eyes and is well-traveled. 

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:28pm
NO! My ex-wife had no aspirations to further her educational and professional development and I can see how it stagnated her.
If you're not willing to invest in yourself why would I?

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

NO! My ex-wife had no aspirations to further her educational and professional development and I can see how it stagnated her.
If you're not willing to invest in yourself why would I?

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:35pm
Some of the richest people either dropped out of college, or never went. Same for intelligence. 

Some of the people that went to school/college for the longest and/or majored in stupid ish are working entry level jobs. 

Experience....matters now. 

My dad is from the projects, started as a janitor with only a HS diploma....he worked his way up to a manager at Alabama Power making $210,000 a year. This is the same company he scrubbed toilets at....the company sent him to Duke. 

I feel sorry for people who think college is the only way to reach success. They will be disappointed when they get outchea. 

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:49pm
Absolutely! I need my man to be purpose driven, a man of action, intelligent, and self sustaining...with good credit. He needn't have a degree. I know sooooooooooo maaaaaaaannnnnnyyyyyy college grads, eye deep in student loans and other debts acquired during college, with a bachelors degree some with even masters, working entry level jobs, barely scratching the surface of survival and complacent as hell. Drive can't be learned, you're either born with it, or youre not, and no degree can dictate how far one goes in life.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Some of the people that went to school/college for the longest and/or majored in stupid ish are working entry level jobs. 

If you get a PhD in Sociology or Social Work you can't really expect to be successful.
If you are willing to study that many years for such a sh*tty degree, you might as well try Medical School.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:52pm
going to college does not equal monetary. A degree / education is something that no one can take from you. It’s the experience, growth, parties , etc ... that can provide tools for life so that you can follow your bliss,

“ follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in your field of bliss, and they open doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.” Campbell

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:59pm
If he's got ambition and isn't ignorant, I could but I chose to have a man with the papers.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:00pm
Yes....if he is in an industry that does not require a degree, namely IT or business. I just need him to be smart. We need to be able to converse. He also needs to be aware that there is a big beautiful world out there, and have some desire to see it.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:11pm
Yes I dated a guy that I assumed had a degree,didn't even ask for awhile because he was making a good living. We saw a friend of his at a restaurant one day and he said they went to school together and it was high school,I was like oh pass the salt.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

If you get a PhD in Sociology or Social Work you can't really expect to be successful.
If you are willing to study that many years for such a sh*tty degree, you might as well try Medical School.

Well people have various ideas of what it means to be successful. Surely a person who pursues a Ph.D. in Social Work isn't doing it for money. Maybe doing what they love, researching something that they feel has a great impact, impacting people's lives, etc.

Ultimately, people have to plan. A degree can't do work for anyone. Work ethic, intelligence, adaptability, and the strength of one's network all factor into how one fares in life. After all, who thought that there would be so many unemployed/underemployed/underpaid lawyers?

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I know it's a repost but it's dry.

yay
nay
doesn't matter

feel free to expand the topic

Yes, a lot of successful entreprenuers and computer/IT experts that I know I know did not finish college. I dont gave a dam bout a degree if you are making moves.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:33pm
I was on the way there....
But he didn't finish school because he got an internship in his field and progressed from there.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:34pm
Yep.....degree doesn't mean you will be successful......

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....degree doesn't mean you will be successful......

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:39pm
I remember when I was in college of fresh out of college, my friend introduced me to this guy that was just entering the construction industry under the tutledge of his father. I liked him but he was boring and he had a weird afro/flat top thingy going on. The boring part was really the most relevant b/c he never wanted to do anything but sit on the phone and I wasnt down for all of that at 18-21 or how ever old i was. 10 yrs later, he and I were both in my friend's bridal party and his wife was a bridesmaid too and she was an at home wife in a huge, gorgeous home. I dont remember the details but i think that his dad retired and he took over his dad's construction company right around the time that they started dating.
She knew enough to ignore the fact that he was boring as hell and to lock that downLOL His afro/flat top was gone and the man is now fyne as hell!!! lol

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:41pm

what makes it a sh*tty degree?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:43pm
@Beatrice, sure someone doing Social Work are thinking of helping people but a man with that degree won't really be able to provide for his family, and he might have to settle working as a social worker because too many people choose that career since it is "easier" than Law or Medical school.

College isn't everything if you don't do more than just go to college. I see that in the faces of money people studying with me. They have crappy grades because they are in college to please their parents or get some money from financial aid or because they simply think college is enough to achieve something. It is like they think that graduating from any college will open a million doors. The counselors at my college are supposed to have a masters in Psychology. They are complete morons, you cannot be helped by them. They clearly hate their job and couldn't care less about the students' needs, but hey, they got a degree hanging somewhere in their house.

If a man is talented and also has ambition, but his choice of career is to be a singer or actor, I see little use in going to college. If a man has ambition and knows how to network, and he wants to be a businessman and already has a business, college may help a bit, but everything is literally on him, so might as well save the money.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

a degree that has a lower chance of jobs with a high paying position (100k+ yearly).

And it also matters from where you got the degree, therefore, grades are important too.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:53pm
But you could absolutely be successful with a Ph.D. in Social Work if you have the ambition to do so. It's...strange...to say that someone who doesn't have a degree could be successful but a person with an advanced degree could not. It all depends on the person.

And a DSW or Ph.D. in Sociology aren't easier than a J.D. No Ph.D. is easy. Both paths are very research-driven and require a strong technical element. I don't know much about DSW careers but sociologists are always useful at marketing firms, in government, policy think tanks, lobbying groups, etc. It's a matter of how you make use of your degree more than anything else.

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:57pm
@sexyandfamous - so you think that social workers really wanted to be lawyers and doctors but chose that field because it was easier?

and they have to "settle" for being social workers? wow! what a slap in the face and total disrespect to those fields.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:58pm
She is entitled to her opinion tho......LOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:02pm
I think a lot of the blacks that enter into social fields are afraid of math and science.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:02pm
I also tend to notice those who discredit degrees the most consequently lack them. TBH, I was one of them before I invested the time an effort into getting them myself.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:03pm
phd in social work... wouldn't make you a social worker, etc..? there are many positions in social services and that degree can translate well in other industries

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:06pm
jeez

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:10pm

Not true....plenty of broke degree holding people getting stalked by Salli Mae discredit degrees.....but okay.....

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:11pm
Yes i did...me or hubby did not finish college. I have 3 friends with degrees that make less than me and about half of my employees have a degree and I am their boss. We are able to provide for our family just fine.. I have been saying for years i do want to go back and finish though. 2 of my friends pay alot for student loans i was shocked when they told me about $800 mth

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:14pm
Yup...A degree aint sh*t if you can't find a good job

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:15pm
I feel like the people who "discredit" degrees are those who feel like the chose the wrong one or aint working in that field

art history majors teaching math

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I feel like the people who "discredit" degrees are those who feel like the chose the wrong one or aint working in that field

art history majors teaching math

Right.....

I think some people without a degree can be financially-secure/happy. But being a third - generation college grad on both sides of the family, it's traditional to strive and attain higher-education and stay active in alumni associations. I'd like someone with similar educational experiences to help pass on the tradition to our children.

*edit + p.s.: I think non-college educated people can be just as kind and have the ability to earn a living/make money for themselves as well if they apply themselves. But preferences are just that...preferences.

Posted By: india100

Never limit yourself based on a piece of paper . We both waited a few years to obtain our degrees . My husband went back for his masters simply to obtain better pay . I know some edcuated fools no one should date or marry .

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:18pm

yes

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:19pm
sure

jr.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:28pm
As long as he has a thirst for knowledge and truth, and seeks to build his environment up I could care less if he went to post secondary or not. I know an identity cannot be found on paper.

I worked in real estate and all of my clients who were doctors and lawyers wanted me to call them Dr. so and so. But wait, we are not in your office, you are in my office, secondly, you are not my Dr. and you are not at work so why must the person selling you a home call you Dr. or judge?

'I am a DOCTOR, so when are you coming to collect this Sold sign off my property???'

People and their egos are too much, and I find school and ego goes hand in hand a lot of the time, like the value of their life went up or something.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:35pm

I also tend to notice those who discredit degrees the most consequently lack them. TBH, I was one of them before I invested the time an effort into getting them myself.

Living in the D.C. area, virtually everyone and their mama are college-educated (we're a major public policy/research/political hub, so we tend to attract those with advanced degrees). It's just a way of life/normal here, I guess. This area is very classist, with those without the degree being concentrated in blue-collar/administrative positions. Degrees have opened plenty of doors for plenty of people in this town, especially for positions that require them.

Completing a degree program is an amazing personal achievement, and shows commitment at completing a long-term project--people may complain about the debt, but I think very few truly regret going to college.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Completing a degree program is an amazing personal achievement, and shows commitment at completing a long-term project--people may complain about the debt, but I think very few truly regret going to college.

^^THIS!!!^^

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:40pm

juici you are one of those that ask people where they went to school two seconds after they tell you their name

Actually no! I make sure not to ask 'Where did you go to school' (would have to assume that they went) or 'What do you do' (maybe they do not want to discuss work at a social event). I don't tell folks where I went to school unless they ask/it comes up in natural conversation either.

p.s. People here have a really bad habit of asking 'What do you do?' two seconds after meeting lol

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:41pm

a degree that has a lower chance of jobs with a high paying position (100k+ yearly).

And it also matters from where you got the degree, therefore, grades are important too.

people who enter social work aren't exactly in it for the money...that would be the same as questioning why anyone would want to teach, if degree worthiness is based on salary.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:42pm

i don't think that's been the trend in this thread

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:45pm

juici you are one of those that ask people where they went to school two seconds after they tell you their name

lol this has never happened to me.. do you think its considered rude like religion? i wouldn't know how to react if someone complimented my nails then asked about my schooling

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:47pm
Yes, you may not find happiness, chemistry, love, etc with someone with a degree. Those things are far more important than a degree.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:48pm

@sexyandfamous - so you think that social workers really wanted to be lawyers and doctors but chose that field because it was easier?

and they have to "settle" for being social workers? wow! what a slap in the face and total disrespect to those fields.
Girl, leave it be. Many people assume all social workers do is hand out cheese and take kids.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Findingmyme Findingmyme wrote:

Yes, you may not find happiness, chemistry, love, etc with someone with a degree. Those things are far more important than a degree.

I agree that a love match cannot be found in all degreed people. I guess my line of thinking is:

-A degree is not more important than happiness/chemistry/love...
-However, if you can find all of the above plus a degree...that's ideal (for me), and the world is big enough/one has enough options to get the full package if they desire it.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:56pm

I agree that a love match cannot be found in all degreed people. I guess my line of thinking is:

-However, if you can find all of the above plus a degree...that's ideal (for me), and the world is big enough/one has enough options to get the full package if they desire it.

Absolutly! The goal is to find the total package!!! It just might not work out that way lol

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:59pm

Absolutly! The goal is to find the total package!!! It just might not work out that way lol

LOL-- sidenote, I wonder how I would react if I found myself falling in love with someone who's the complete opposite than what I'm looking for? I'm a Virgo, so I tend to listen to my head rather than my heart--I don't see myself doing a 180... stranger things have happened though!

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:26pm

I have had people start a conversation and then tell me what degree(s) they have or are working on

I have been introduced and had people immediately state my education after they say my name (in an informal setting)

I chuckle(d) for both

that's awkward as hell

@ spokenword... that's like fed who think cops couldn't have it..or doctors who think theyre above nurses

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:29pm
It's unlikely that a man with no degree would be confident enough to seriously date me. 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

As long as he has a thirst for knowledge and truth, and seeks to build his environment up I could care less if he went to post secondary or not. I know an identity cannot be found on paper.

I worked in real estate and all of my clients who were doctors and lawyers wanted me to call them Dr. so and so. But wait, we are not in your office, you are in my office, secondly, you are not my Dr. and you are not at work so why must the person selling you a home call you Dr. or judge?

'I am a DOCTOR, so when are you coming to collect this Sold sign off my property???'

People and their egos are too much, and I find school and ego goes hand in hand a lot of the time, like the value of their life went up or something.
LOLClap

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:40pm
no

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:43pm

thisLOL

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:22pm

No, I do not. But I have met people (foster kids) who have done that: they wanted to be lawyers but settled with what they thought would be easier such as social work.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:23pm

Very true.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

It's unlikely that a man with no degree would be confident enough to seriously date me. 
That's that slow Bbuuuurn YG.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:26pm

wow that's a bit too much.
question: were those people white or black?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:28pm
Since we are doing all of these dating/marrying threads, can someone make a 'Would you date a man who was a recovering drug addict' thread? Evil Smile

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:30pm

I think the ones who don't regret going to college are the ones who truly learned something and enjoyed the experience, or got a great job after graduating, or after 5-10 years have no more loans to pay, or met their soul mate.
The ones who just went without any goals, spent their first 2 years trying to figure out what they liked and then settled for anything just 'cause, most likely only enjoyed the parties, but regretted not making wiser choices.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:32pm

I have had people start a conversation and then tell me what degree(s) they have or are working on

I have been introduced and had people immediately state my education after they say my name (in an informal setting)

I chuckle(d) for both

Hmmm. Here in LA I have met people who barely got my name and want to know what I do for a living. If I am not working in the same area as then or my verbal resume doesn't impress them, they are done chatting with me.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:35pm

LOL-- sidenote, I wonder how I would react if I found myself falling in love with someone who's the complete opposite than what I'm looking for? I'm a Virgo, so I tend to listen to my head rather than my heart--I don't see myself doing a 180... stranger things have happened though!

I'm a Virgo to, and from past experience the live was not strong enough! Lol! But looking back it was prob just Lust!

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:38pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Since we are doing all of these dating/marrying threads, can someone make a 'Would you date a man who was a recovering drug addict' thread? Evil Smile

Stern Smile is this a serious question?

why dont you make these threadsLOL

gwon!! do itEvil Smile

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:39pm

Well in actuality, it did! Just like anyone who sets a strategic goal and took the requisite steps to achieve that goal.Wink

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:40pm

btw what exactly is that in your avi cc..Dead

ive been meaning to ask you that for a minute

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:44pm
oh and of course i would...

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:46pm

No, I do not. But I have met people (foster kids) who have done that: they wanted to be lawyers but settled with what they thought would be easier such as social work.

Wow,?
Social, could mean so many--- things like Sociology, Social Astrophysics, and Social Gerontologists.
Social does not mean EASY work… and NOT math...trust me…

I don't say much... but bhm is about hair and social change within our BLACK community

That was Bold of you tho...
I love BHM... and understand my audience

They don't play...
A lot of us---- are in the helping field

hmmmm...

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:56pm

Better not end up with a nicca that work at Famous Footwear......

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:59pm

It's true, a lot of men out here want a damsel in distress who they need to help out so they feel useful. I know a woman who said she was going to start lying about being broke so men don't feel threatened by her LOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

That is Pokemon ma'am. Squirttle looking classy!LOL

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Better not end up with a nicca that work at Famous Footwear......

He wouldn't go for me. My coworker said I look like I "have requirements"

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:02pm

That is Pokemon ma'am. Squirttle looking classy!LOL

omg nooooo thats squirtle?Dead

*reports*

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:04pm
I gotta get ready for bed y'all. I got a full day of learning & training to hand out gub'ment cheese and settling.Stern SmileLOL

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:04pm

gwon!! do itEvil Smile

Someone should just make a master "Would you date a man who..." thread...

Please reserve me a seat...

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:07pm
Whether a man has a College Degree or not, he will be intimidated by a woman making more money than he does.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

gwon!! do itEvil Smile

Someone should just make a master "Would you date a man who..." thread...

Please reserve me a seat...

good idea...

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Whether a man has a College Degree or not, he will be intimidated by a woman making more money than he does.

curious.  are you a man?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:10pm

I gotta get ready for bed y'all. I got a full day of learning & training to hand out gub'ment cheese and settling.Stern SmileLOL

why you going to bed so early? You just a SW.. aint like you doing sh*t with your life

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Yup. If she even looks like she does, he will stay away from her. 

Print Page | Close Window