Print Page | Close Window

another video of parents beating a childs ass

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369789
Printed Date: Aug 20 2018 at 7:27pm

Topic: another video of parents beating a childs ass
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: another video of parents beating a childs ass
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:49pm
old school ass beating by grandma. excessive ? is bringing your child to another relatives house to get a ass beating normal ? thoughts ?

Replies:
Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:52pm
I can't see the video, but I need people to stop filming every freaking thing. Especially beating a child, goodness gracious.

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:56pm
Why record it?
Why ridicule the boy (camera man)

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:57pm
I think it's good to keep tabs on your children and keep them under your thumb. He gon remember that ass whoopin. There are too many bad influences out here. I ain't having no bad child. You can lose your son to these streets if you want to. He is in the final stage where his parents can get him under control since he obviously is not under control if he has multiple cell phones, is acting up in school, and bragging about thugging on Facebook. You're supposed to cry during an ass whooping He had pants on so he'll be alright. 

What I don't agree with is having a wanted man in the home recording it for Facebook purposes but hey.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:59pm
That's is abuse but grandma is rachet as hell she needs someone to teach her a lesson too when does chastising your child become a form of entertainment
This women is torturing him shes so big she cant even stand up
I hope someone who knew this family reported them.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:02pm
poor kid, he's headed down a very dark path and will continue down that path until he gets some positive adults in his life. mama aint sh*t, obese grandma aint sh*t, why do obese people always manage to muster up enough energy to beat kids ass? uncle aint sh*t, the daddy(if he's around) probably aint sh*t.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:05pm
family fail and you know theyre going to get reported.  beating, internet humiliation, cps dare, govt names, and wanted criminals in the house.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:06pm
The ass whoopin I agree with. Recording it for facebook should be the least of moms dukes' worries. And tell me, how are you going to record yourself issuing an ass whoopin, while having a call and response... talking about repeat after me "I, Delecio Palmer Aint NO, thug, aint no gangsta...!" You want to set us back with the filming of the ass whoopin fine, but dont give the public 2 violations, with a call and response filled with poor grammar. Issue the ass whoopin and shut that damn camera off, wouldya!

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:08pm
they arent sh*t for this...at all

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:09pm
The lightskin crack-ho looking chic looks like the mama. The gma gave the whipping and to me nothing about what SHE did was wrong. She's probably raising him anyway. The mama and the Brotha recording it, and whoever screamed out "Call CPS!!111" are the losers here. 

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:09pm

i realllly dislike ratchet americans

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:12pm
I mean, these stupid putas took this beyond being a lesson and discipline. They clearly got some sort of pleasure out of this.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:12pm
as usual I can't see your vid Bunz (sometime I'm grateful for that lol).

I'm sure I'[d say excessive though.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:14pm

and I especially dislike ratchet african americans in 2014

everything about that video was ratchet...the setting..the language...their attitudes....the camera manConfused

sigh

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:17pm
wait he's been locked up 10 years, didn't mind watching the soap run...Brotha what? who is filming this?

report everyone

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:19pm
I got whopped with a belt and turned out fine. That did last too long for my liking and they damn sure shouldnt have recorded it.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:21pm
this boy is raised by degenerates and they expect him to be better...makes perfect sense

Posted By: leftywefty
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:33pm
Sounds like he was acting a fool in school and going around saying he was a thug….so he got is butt beat. *shrug* 

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:34pm
It's sickening and abusive! Degrading the child will NOT make him do better and recording it is stupid they are pathetic parent(s) period.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:37pm
She told someone to call CPS. Hopefully someone did to report this child abuse.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:38pm
exactly, when did discipline and degredation become interchangeable?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:41pm
yep as soon as she said call cps...i said that sounds like a good idea...

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

wait he's been locked up 10 years, didn't mind watching the soap run...Brotha what? who is filming this?

report everyone

Please some one help me understand, how they hell is that funny? Soap suds running in the crack of another males azz. That sounded kind of pedo to meConfused

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:43pm
I'm sure it was reported. Don't we have some officers of the court here?

eta: I can't see . just responding to posters

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:44pm
LoL @ y'all thinking he will turn out better in foster care or a boys home. LOL

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:45pm
Is it only me, or does this remind somebody else about slavery. Master getting pleasure from whipping a slave type ish. I'm not a fan of Corporal Punishment, I want to do whatever it takes, spanking will be the last resort. Hopefully it will never come to that.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:45pm
this hoodrat bish is surprised that her son thinks he's a thug...so flipping backwards.  I stopped after like 15 seconds, I can't deal with this.

Eta...all these street ngas were beat growing up so it is confusing as to why ppl think that will save their child

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:53pm
^^^Maybe they were beat but if they weren't being supervised when they weren't being beat or were witnessing drug use/other ratchetry then beating won't help. Hood niccas experienced all of those things. But being whipped is a tool used by hood and 'burb parents alike. Nothing wrong with whipping.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:00pm
I could never slap my child across the face like that...I hit my sister pretty hard once when she was 5, I was like h.s. age...Ill never forget that.  I feel terrible about it all these years later.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:04pm
Smh, you would think by now they've learned this isn't a good idea.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:13pm
Was a lil extreme imo, coupled with being degraded during the whooping is a bad combo. HIs father clearly isnt in the picture,  has a suspect ass uncle in his home life, two ignorant women raising him. They made a damn event out of it

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:41pm
this should have been private why would you let your mother whip your child I don't understand putting this out on FB she is going to get arrested!

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

she is going to get arrested!

Hopefully

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:42pm
I won this book about how the way we beat our children as discipline has its roots in slavery I am not saying I buy everything... but it maybe some truth to it

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:00pm
The fact that she yelled, call CPS shows that she knew what was going on would be considered wrong. I feel like he could have gotten one lick and a stern talking to and he would have been good. He looked more ashamed than anything. 

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:12pm
Just another reason why I am against this spectators sport

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:21pm
i believe in whoopings. Just not posting it on Facebook. Or slaps in the face. I was never slapped in the face.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:28pm
When, if ever will these parents learn that more shame is directed on them in these "azz whooping" videos

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:31am
and why are we so proud of beating the out of our kids? Its like its the "only thing  we feel we have control over"? 9 times out of 10, if proper parenting was taking place, butt whoopings wld be far and few in between.

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:53am
We teach children that it would be wrong for them to humiliate others like that....so why are we tolerant of parents/care givers essentially shaming their children in a public fashion?

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:04am
The only thing I disagree with is filming the beating.

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:22am
but um she smacked him in the faceConfused

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:22am
Clearly the spanking didn't work for her children cause I don't see not nan coordinating linen set in the back or a headboard.......

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:00pm
Sandra LOG OFF NOW!!!! lmaooooo about the coordinating linens. I agree with spankings.

Perfect example. Our family friend had 2 kids. 1 girl at the time she was 14 and 1 son he was 8. The momma gave them spankings in the past or grounded them. Well the daughter in her "trying to be grown self" started dating this 22 year old guy that road motor cycles in that motorcycle club(i forget the name but they are always stunting infront of the mall or 17th street). Well she got caught sneaking out the house to go see him and when she came home the momma gave her a nice good ass whopping. Baby girl called the cops on her mama because of the beating and you could clearly see the marks from the belt because they were all high yella. Mom went to jail for 2 days and finally got infront of the judge and stated her case.

Judge I don't want to be here and I don't want my daughter to ever be in your court room or living off the tax payers because she got pregnant and can't afford to support herself. She went on to say your honor I have to get hold of my daughter now before its too late. She told the judge that the boyfriend was 22 and her daughter was only 14 he needed  to be arrested ASAP. Judge sided with her and sent her home. The daughter eventually moved out..... got pregnant......boyfriend left her high and dry and now she wants to move back home.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:04pm
I do to but I feel like if all your grown kids still stay in the projects you need to change the game plan.....

Suga shed be sol.....call the cops on me .....you can't come back.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

... talking about repeat after me "I, Delecio Palmer Aint NO, thug, aint no gangsta...!"

in 6 years tho, ya stupid crackhead....

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:20pm
horrible way of going about this she needs to be checked 

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:08pm
The dude holding the camera a pedo like shyt. Is he family? Either way, dude need not ever be alone with that lil boy.

why would you expose your raggedy parenting skills and just raggedy life on facebook?

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:17pm
@Suga- I threatened to call HRS on my mama when I was 10 years old. She told me go ahead cuz she was gon beat my ass til they got there and they better take me with em.

Like I said in the other thread I'm all for tapping that ass when necessary, but they went overboard. That was way too many licks, and it was kinda sadistic how they sat around cracking jokes and taking joy in it.

My mama woulda made me come up outta those jeans tho.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:27pm
looks like the public spoke up for the kid and got the authorities involvedClap

Facebook video leads to child abuse charges for Flint mother, 2 others

Flint (Not Detroit )Michigan mother and two others are charged with child abuse after being accused of hitting an 11-year-old boy more than 50 times with a belt and later posting the video on Facebook.

Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said the boy’s mother, 28-year-old Demitria Latrion Powell of Flint, is charged with three counts of third-degree child abuse.

Uteas Michelle Taylor, 42, Stefon Tirrell Felton, 39, both of Flint,  are also charged with third-degree child abuse.

The video, from April 3, shows the boy holding onto a chair while he is smacked in the face and hit with the belt. The adults warn him not to get involved in gang activity.

Leyton said the boy was being punished, but the parents “went beyond what is a reasonable level of parental discipline.”

Leyton said he was “disturbed” after watching the video.

The video was shared more than 1,000 times on Facebook, and eventually got the attention of Flint police and the Michigan Department of Human Services.

“What the video in this case reveals is a group of adults whose actions were a criminal assault against a child and that behavior cannot be condoned nor allowed under the law,” Leyton said.

The boy and an infant that was also in the home have been taken into protective custody. 

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:33pm
Wait, I thought that was the grandma doing the beating.

Please tell me the grandmother of an 11 year old is not only 42...would explain so much tho.

I really hope like hell I 'm just misunderstanding.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:39pm
Now he bout to go get molested in foster care.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:40pm

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:41pm
So she had him at 17. Thats what they get

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:21am

article26002251cf23d7800000578797_634x318

i dont get how they thought it would turn out any other way.

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:32am
i dont think the guy in the middle is gonna make it, he doesnt look like he about that life.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:39am
Is the guy in the middle the camera holder?

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:43am
Good I'm glad! Let this be a lesson to all the other morons filming the abuse of their kids to post on social media DUMMYS

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:52am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i dont think the guy in the middle is gonna make it, he doesnt look like he about that life.

he was talking reckless a minute ago thoLOL

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

looks like the public spoke up for the kid and got the authorities involvedClap

Facebook video leads to child abuse charges for Flint mother, 2 others

Flint (Not Detroit )Michigan mother and two others are charged with child abuse after being accused of hitting an 11-year-old boy more than 50 times with a belt and later posting the video on Facebook.

Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said the boy’s mother, 28-year-old Demitria Latrion Powell of Flint, is charged with three counts of third-degree child abuse.

Uteas Michelle Taylor, 42, Stefon Tirrell Felton, 39, both of Flint,  are also charged with third-degree child abuse.

The video, from April 3, shows the boy holding onto a chair while he is smacked in the face and hit with the belt. The adults warn him not to get involved in gang activity.

Leyton said the boy was being punished, but the parents “went beyond what is a reasonable level of parental discipline.”

Leyton said he was “disturbed” after watching the video.

The video was shared more than 1,000 times on Facebook, and eventually got the attention of Flint police and the Michigan Department of Human Services.

“What the video in this case reveals is a group of adults whose actions were a criminal assault against a child and that behavior cannot be condoned nor allowed under the law,” Leyton said.

The boy and an infant that was also in the home have been taken into protective custody. 

Yesssss, there is a God.  50 times???? Was it said that this was ok except for filming(not on pc, not going back)?? Let this be a lesson to some of y'all.  Disgusting.

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:42am
Good

Fukking savages

Beating on that baby, crowded around him, cheering, and leering

That ish was sadistic, and the "uncles" comments were alarming.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:51pm
this is a positive outcome

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:52pm
I mean i got beat with a belt till i had welts on my back, doubt my momma would have put it on fb

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:16pm
welp thats what they get

and moral of the story is...whenever you feel like posting ratchet videos in ratchet settings with ratchet people on the web...dontBig smile

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:24pm
Good. I did not watch it and don't intend to. I don't get why they would want to post a video of beating a child on the internet. Great, you don't want him to be a thug - but beating him is the way to go? Humiliating him by posting it online is ideal? What if someone saved that video and tomorrow when he goes to his new school (since he most likely will be sent to foster care), plays the recording in front of him for a crowd of kids to watch and laugh at it?
I mean spank your child if you think is the way to go, but 50 times? WTF

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:58pm
I hate the idea of children getting spankings that only serve the purpose of allowing the adult to "work out" their anger.  Its pointless and abusive.  The insertion of the video recording immediately required the adults to put on an act of complete humiliation.  A few butt whops, no camera, no audience would have sufficed but what they did was put on an exhibition at the child's expense.  I'm so sorry but a night in jail is probably not going to teach them anything at all.  They will blame him for it I'm sure.  Nobody will apologize to the baby for them using him to demonstrate how clever they are. 

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:13pm
so the only issue is the camera with a lot of posters ? thats the real problem ? reminds me of what someone once told me about domestic violence, i think it went like, "beat your wife at home, not in front of me"

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:13pm
I bet her dumb ass mad that she screamed out "Call CPS!!" now. 

Stupid h0

(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=edit&ID=10813775&CACHE=1628') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-open&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:15pm
i think the call cps is more of a reaction towards the "you cant beat your kids" culture that is prevalent.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:19pm

so the only issue is the camera with a lot of posters ? thats the real problem ? reminds me of what someone once told me about domestic violence, i think it went like, "beat your wife at home, not in front of me"

Not for me.  I think they were showing out for the camera though.  I think it would have been a different type of vibe if it was just mother and child.  I don't think its possible to beat a child w/o anger so it just shouldn't be done.  It can be an effective discipline tool but since most don't take 2 seconds to evaluate their own level of control there is just no way to use it properly.  I see animals do it all the time and the cub or whatever immediately corrects and its over.  The parent doesn't chase it around trying to make it "submissive" or humiliate it either.  They obviously have more control than humans IMO. 

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:26pm
I don't have a problem with parents whopping their kids. (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=176') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-open&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

I think anything in excess can be perceived as child abuse. 

Having a child stand in the corner for misbehaving for 10 minutes is acceptable.......24 hours of standing in the corner is not. 

Excess is the keyword here. I didn't see them whoop him 50 times though. The actions of the mom, the person recording it...the fact that it was recorded kinda set the tone more than the "whooping" in of itself" although if she hit him 50 times that's bad enough. 

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Not for me.  I think they were showing out for the camera though.  I think it would have been a different type of vibe if it was just mother and child.  I don't think its possible to beat a child w/o anger so it just shouldn't be done.  It can be an effective discipline tool but since most don't take 2 seconds to evaluate their own level of control there is just no way to use it properly.  I see animals do it all the time and the cub or whatever immediately corrects and its over.  The parent doesn't chase it around trying to make it "submissive" or humiliate it either.  They obviously have more control than humans IMO. 

Wow, you should teach... This is perhaps one of the best quotes on BHM about little ones and beating...

I love learning from mommies on BHM

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:08pm
Did not watch... give me that beautiful child I'd raise him in a loving home.. with discipline of course, but not public beatings..

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:09pm

nah not for me,

that beating was something serious

and 3 adults too?

nahhh that

Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:17pm

Not I, the filming just added more to my disgust and I'm glad that they got in trouble. I have swatted my kids on the butt for really bad things but it's just that, a swat. Like my 4yr old last night decided he was going to run from us in a busy parking lot so I grabbed him and smacked his little butt and told him "had the car hit you it would have hurt more".

What those monsters did is beyond just a spanking and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to A. Not have children or B. Reevaluate how they parent their kid(s)

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:34pm
Did not see the Video, thankfully.
Discipline does not/should not equal humiliation.
Guess they did not think this through before deciding to post it.
They have no defense when the Video is all the evidence needed, which these clowns provided themselves.

When you're doing things that walk the 'legal line', put your Cameras away dumbarse!!!!

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:30pm
My ass whippings were NOTHING like that.
I'm pro-spanking but that was disturbing. The cussing, the force, how long it went on, the face slap, the recording, etc. All of it was a fail.

My mama whooped us but she did not enjoy that ish...she would go in her room and cry afterwards. The last whooping I got I was 12 and I bruised. Not because she beat me hard (it didn't hurt tbh) but because I'm anemic. After that she said hell nah and started getting creative with punishments.

I thank her and daddy for those whippings though.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:46pm
Excessive and unnecessary.

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:46pm
They are a DISTURBING family.Sleepy

That poor BOY is being raised in a house of FOOLS.Cry

Jesus, please help our children!!!!!Broken Heart

Angry:

[​IMG]

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:57pm
Eta

Checked for myself they were arrested. Was the uncle who Molly whopped his niece arrested?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:06am
That's what they get. I'm pro spanker but that was too much.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:46am
AND whats fukked up is they look clueless as to why they're there
I am sure they will get constant reminders

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:54am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

AND whats fukked up is they look clueless as to why they're there
I am sure they will get constant reminders

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:51am
The mom got what she wanted.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:05am
Just got deja vu.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:04am
Abuse, degradation, and humiliation...

Why would you purposely do any of those things to any child, let alone your own? I understand parents make mistakes, but this was premeditated and excessive. I just pray the boy doesn't get lost in the system now...

Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:11am
is that woman the grandmother ?

Print Page | Close Window