Print Page | Close Window

Smiling in mug shots after beating up a dog

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369782
Printed Date: Dec 17 2018 at 1:04pm

Topic: Smiling in mug shots after beating up a dog
Posted By: liesnalibis
Subject: Smiling in mug shots after beating up a dog
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:09pm
Thumbs Down A couple weeks ago an injured pit bull randomly showed up on my doorstep. This really makes me wonder.

Video of Violet man beating dog shows 'graphic scene of cruelty,' sheriff says

http://blog.nola.com/violet_news/index.html" rel="nofollow - Violet  man was booked on charges of aggravated cruelty to his dog after a video showed him putting on a boxing glove and beating the dog until apparent unconscious,  http://topics.nola.com/tag/st.%20bernard%20sheriffs%20office/index.html" rel="nofollow - St. Bernard Sheriff  Jimmy Pohlmann said on Monday.

Asani Woods, 21, of the  https://www.google.com/maps/place/2400+St+Matthew+Cir/@29.9056708,-89.8998321,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x889e1bb84f81a6dd:0xae2f5fbc7d7a1911" rel="nofollow - 2400 block of St. Matthew Circle , beat the female, grey pit bull, named Tiger, in December and was taken into custody last month, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The video shows Woods savagely hitting Tiger's head and body with Tiger whimpering and crying throughout the attack, according to the Sheriff's Office. After the blows, Woods picked up Tiger, who looked unconscious, and smashed her to the floor, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Pohlmann on Monday called the video "a graphic scene of cruelty to an animal" who basically was defenseless after the first blow.

Under questioning from sheriff's officials Woods expressed surprise he had been brought in and shown the video, dismissing it as "me disciplining my dog," according to the Sheriff's Office. The dog apparently had created a mess in Woods' kitchen.

After several days of investigation, deputies learned that Tiger had survived the attack and that Woods in January had brought Tiger to the  http://www.aspca.org/" rel="nofollow - American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals  office on the West Bank .

The agency reported the animal was euthanized there in January, saying the owner had complained the dog was overly aggressive.

The video was found on a drug suspect's cell phone, who was one of Wood's neighbors, and Woods was arrested on March 28 after he was identified as the man in that video, according to the Sheriff's Office. Woods was being held on Monday in St. Bernard Parish Prison in lieu of a $100,000 bond.

The video was found on the cell phone of Johnny Dominick, 21, also of the 2400 St. Matthew Circle. After Dominick was booked on drug charges, he admitted he had videotaped the dog beating, according to the Sheriff's Office. Dominick can be heard on the video encouraging Woods as Woods punches and kicks the animal, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Dominick, who was one of three men booked March 26 on drug-related charges, also was booked on a charge of being a principal to aggravated cruelty to the dog. He was being held on Monday in St. Bernard Parish Prison in lieu of a $135,000 bond.

Dominick was arrested in Violet along with two other Violet men, Kordell Moore, 20, of the  https://www.google.com/maps/place/2700+Guerra+Dr/@29.912935,-89.8967,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x889e1bb04db98465:0xd158259d46af365d" rel="nofollow - 2700 block of Guerra Drive , and Alvin Duplessis, 44, of the  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Daniel+Dr/@29.9115983,-89.8957866,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x889e1bb118762323:0xc9450fae3d95e4c4" rel="nofollow - 2600 block of Daniel Drive , who both also were booked on drug charged.

Replies:
Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:16pm
How do you beat up a living creature and smile about it? I don't even squash bugs anymore because I started feeling bad about it...I pick them up with my dustpan and put them outside.

This is psychotic though. Knocking a dog unconscious? Would they be considered sociopaths?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:19pm
And then he had it euthanized after lying and saying it was aggressive. For making a mess in his kitchen. Why the f*ck was a pit bull in his kitchen in the first place? 

Where do these people come from? I would raise hell if someone I raised acted like that. No humanity.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:21pm
Pure evil . I hope they get some hard time .

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:22pm
I don't understand why people get animals when they're going to freak out when they do what animals do...same w kids...ppl just want power over something that's defenseless.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:23pm
Quote beat the female, grey pit bull, named Tiger

Quote After several days of investigation, deputies learned that Tiger had survived the attack and that Woods in January had brought Tiger to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals office on the West Bank .

Quote The agency reported the animal was euthanized there in January, saying the owner had complained the dog was overly aggressive.

Quote Woods was being held on Monday in St. Bernard Parish Prison in lieu of a $100,000 bond

all of this

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:28pm
smh...locking brothas up over a dog??? make em pay a fine and send em on their way. these charges are bullsh*t.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:30pm
100,000 bond for a sh*tty ass dog?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:35pm
You know what, never mind. 

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:35pm
While animals should be treated with respect, it appears there is a serious bias as to which living creatures' lives are of value, and which are worthless.

So good day.

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

smh...locking brothas up over a dog??? make em pay a fine and send em on their way. these charges are bullsh*t.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

video showed him putting on a boxing glove and beating the dog until apparent unconscious,  http://topics.nola.com/tag/st.%20bernard%20sheriffs%20office/index.html" rel="nofollow -

why ?

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:38pm
No one should harm a defenseless animal but to value them as much as human life disgust me.
I'm sure that there is more serious criminal activity going on in Louisiana.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

video showed him putting on a boxing glove and beating the dog until apparent unconscious,  http://topics.nola.com/tag/st.%20bernard%20sheriffs%20office/index.html" rel="nofollow -

why ?

Because it's just a damn innocent dog and apparently their pain doesn't matter but let someone do it to them and someone is supposed to care.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:40pm
*leaves thread*

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:41pm
dogs didn't ask to be domesticated, they deserve to be protected.  Plus, ppl that abuse animals tend to abuse people!

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

No one should harm a defenseless animal but to value them as much as human life disgust me.
if it was a child, the charges would be worse. and there would not be a bond. no ?

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:44pm
Depends on the race of the child, and the race of the person who committed the crime.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:45pm
disagree

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:46pm
if it were a child it would be posted on wshh and ppl would be like, don't go out dressing like a ho next time 

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:48pm
Nothing should be abused

My friends always laugh when I say people will give me a dirty look for telling my dog to sit but will watch a woman be dragged down the block... in broad daylight

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

if it were a child it would be posted on wshh and ppl would be like, don't go out dressing like a ho next time 

same thing ? Embarrassed

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:49pm

1.) Did he punch her and slam her head against the ground and then have her euthanized?

2.) Did she know better?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:52pm

1.) Did he punch her and slam her head against the ground and then have her euthanized?

2.) Did she know better?

There have been sooooo many of those videos,some worse than others...based on the parents vocabulary and aggression they probably don't know better...parents like that create low self esteem.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:55pm

if it was a child, the charges would be worse. and there would not be a bond. no ?

But it wasn't a child it was a dog and I wish the ACS worked with the passion that the PETA did as for the bail there would be a bond but I don't think it should be that high but I don't know if that is because of the drug charges too.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:56pm

same thing ? Embarrassed

Is there a thread for this video ?

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:56pm
The camera man They were excessive with the punishment.

we used to get hit if we were to excited about the others getting hit

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:57pm
If a pit bull had done the same to a child it would be put to death. What happened to this animal has nothing to do with how humans choose to interact with each other. This animal was a victim and was still put to death. I don't even like dogs but that dog did not deserve this and acting this way toward an innocent defenseless animal automatically makes those boys monsters.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:57pm
ftr, i think the young brotha was wrong for knocking his dog out but he was smart by getting it euthanized  before it attacked an innocent person.

i think a fine not to exceed $5k and some animal sensitivity training would be the best course of action. giving him a criminal charge and throwing him in jail is silly.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

same thing ? Embarrassed

Is there a thread for this video ?
i was thinking about making it, but ive done 3 of these threads in the past month or so.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:59pm

But it wasn't a child it was a dog 

This matters to you because you are a human. This doesn't matter to the dog. Try to be objective here.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:00pm

but he was smart by getting it euthanized  before it attacked an innocent person.

Wait wut?

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:00pm

ftr, i think the young brotha was wrong for knocking his dog out but he was smart by getting it euthanized  before it attacked an innocent person.

i think a fine not to exceed $5k and some animal sensitivity training would be the best course of action. giving him a criminal charge and throwing him in jail is silly.

And this is why jails are overcrowded but they will just build new ones.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:02pm

I don't understand why people get animals when they're going to freak out when they do what animals do...same w kids...ppl just want power over something that's defenseless.
this. boxing gloves? wtf?

i kinda want him to be maimed and possibly debilitated. 

douchebag fückwit. Ermm

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:02pm
how about...if you know that abusing a dog will get you jail time, don't abuse a dog.  Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.  That's why I don't roll around with weed, hellur.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:03pm
He was picked up on drug charges the video was found while Investigating which is probably why the bond was high. & he should have just given the dog up. It seems he was the violent one. Not the dog.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:05pm

but he was smart by getting it euthanized  before it attacked an innocent person.

Wait wut?

so we gone act like tiger the pit bull was some family friendly pet?

i'm willing to wager that a dog raised by 20 year old dope peddlers in the hood was aggressive as they come.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:06pm
how am i a douchebag for not wanting black men charged with crimes and thrown in prison? the punishment in this case does not have to involve jail, imho.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:09pm

Wait wut?

so we gone act like tiger the pit bull was some family friendly pet?

i'm willing to wager that a dog raised by 20 year old dope peddlers in the hood was aggressive as they come.

He was able to beat her up so she couldn't have been that aggressive. 

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:24pm
What a piece of sh!t I hope he is mauled to death by a dog and the other too for laughing about it!

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:32pm

same thing ? Embarrassed

Jesus! That is NOT necessary, why the do people think this is ok and video taping it. SMFH pathetic excuse for parenting.

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:43pm

how am i a douchebag for not wanting black men charged with crimes and thrown in prison? the punishment in this case does not have to involve jail, imho.

He beat a living creature that wasn't messing with you near death with your bear hands for no other reason than because you felt like it, taped it and expected a pat on the back...and then smile and laugh about it.  Imagine what this fool will do to a person. And no, I for one have no sympathy for black men who do stupid crap and get thrown in prison.  As a matter of fact, they deserve it more knowing how the system is and still managing to shoot themselves in the foot.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:46pm

how am i a douchebag for not wanting black men charged with crimes and thrown in prison?
going by syntax, if you're referring to my post above yours-- *shrug* i guess you are if hit dogs do indeed holler. no pun. 

but i was actually talking about the guy in the op.

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:49pm
They did the crime and clearly show no remorse. The bond, however, does seem rather excessive.

Obvious sign of sociopathy.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

how am i a douchebag for not wanting black men charged with crimes and thrown in prison?
going by syntax, if you're referring to my post above yours-- *shrug* i guess you are if hit dogs do indeed holler. no pun. 

but i was actually talking about the guy in the op.

douchebag fückwit. Ermm

i thought the douchebag *&%^$#@Ewit, was me tbh.

i know my take on this isn't a popular one but i'm anti jail/prison unless its very necessary. i already said he was wrong and  needed to be punished, but going to jail an a 100k bond is ridiculous.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:55pm

same thing ? Embarrassed

I'm team beat that ass when necessary, but they were sadistic. You punish the child and keep it moving, not enjoy, savor, and crack jokes.

The man in the OP is a punk. Put on boxing gloves to fight a defenseless dog, but probably wouldn't square up a man if you paid him.

The bond is excessive. They don't even give people that much bond for killing humans. He should definitely be penalized tho, and definitely jail time. Animals now, humans next.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:57pm

no james dear. Smile we differ in opinion, but i can respect that. LOL

that man's actions however, not so much. i feel genuine disgust.  Ermm

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:57pm
So he got tired of beating/feeding the dog and put it to sleep?
I am glad he was arrested, at least the dog's pain and death won't be in vain.

And then ASPCA put it to sleep without checking if the animal was really agressive? I knew they euthanized animals. All those big non-profit organizations such as HSUS, ASPCA, Peta, do not help animals and hate pitbulls. I will never donate a dime to them.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:59pm

no james dear. Smile we differ in opinion, but i can respect that. LOL

that man's actions however, not so much. i feel genuine disgust.  Ermm

yea ok

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:02pm

I think they're POS but $100k bond? Human on human violence doesn't even get this high level of bond.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:08pm

no james dear

yea ok
you sure? Smile

Posted By: oneluv
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:26pm
No. They need to go to jail... They have no regard for life. To get pleasure out of hurting a dog is super suspect. My ex boyfriend and his family had a pit bull that frightened me but I would never do anything to hurt that dog. The way hes smiling in the picture shows he doesn't care and probably liked it. My racist neighbor who tried to hit my brother on a bike (he claims it was an accident) is an animal abuser... All I have to say is RED FLAG!

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:05pm
why did they HAVE to be black?

Ouch

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:35pm
Couldn't read the whole article. I was so disgusted. Bet he would cry like a little girl if someone did the same thing to him.
Too young to be so cruel.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:37pm
Who can video tape this and not intervene ???

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:41pm

agreed

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:44pm
his bond might have been that high because of his record.. 
ijs 

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:58pm
Such a shame, pit bulls never mame the people that need it

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:21pm
They needed to lock his sorry azz up.
When cruel people like him get a pass then go on to get jobs working as a grounds keeper at a nursery school or as a dietary aid at a rest home where they can injure or hurt a defenceless person, everyone will then be appalled.

Yes, put a paper trail on him NOW!

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:37pm
I can't stand people who abuse animals. I'm glad his ass got locked up. Who knows what his next victim will be. 

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:42pm
A violet man lol

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Such a shame, pit bulls never mame the people that need it

lol

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

A violet man lol

He's from a town called Violet.

ETA but maybe you knew that, I'm not sure.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:03pm
Oh that's the town? Makes sense now lol

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

agreed

Didn't Michael Vic (Football player) do time for the something similar ??

PETA will be all over this if the legal system doesn't do something.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:38am
*shrugs* fucc 'em.

Print Page | Close Window