Print Page | Close Window

COACHELLA 2014.

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369760
Printed Date: Aug 18 2018 at 4:58pm


Topic: COACHELLA 2014.
Posted By: OoDles O
Subject: COACHELLA 2014.
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:30pm
Anybody ever been?
Anybody going?
Tips?
Advice?
What to plan for? What to bring?
After hours activities?

Thanks in advance. 



Replies:
Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:34pm
What is the lineup this year?


Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:37pm
Is Coachella similar to the electric daisy carnival?

My friend is trying to go to EDC-New York next month


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:43pm
nope never been.  I'm mad that I didn't even know about Coachella until this past year.   sorry no tips or advise for u.
 
 
I read the Nas, Pharrell and OutKast was gonna be there I think.  Let me google.


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:44pm
Aloe Black
Asap Ferg
Chance the Rapper
Kid Kudi
Jhene Aiko
Laura Mvula
Nas
OutKast
Pharrell
Solange
Lot of blues/Rock/ and Alternative music bands


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Aloe Black
Asap Ferg
Chance the Rapper DeadDeadDead
Kid Kudi
Jhene Aiko  DeadDeadDead
Laura Mvula
Nas
OutKast
Pharrell
Solange
Lot of blues/Rock/ and Alternative music bands


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:46pm
line up for weekend 1
 
http://www.coachella.com/lineup/" rel="nofollow - http://www.coachella.com/lineup/
 
 
weekend 2.  I'm sorry...I would list it but that's just too much typing.
 
http://www.coachella.com/lineup/?weekend=2&sort=alpha" rel="nofollow - http://www.coachella.com/lineup/?weekend=2&sort=alpha


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:48pm

oh my goodness 5 star thread

i wanna go sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badCryCryCry

the tickets sold out so quickly...CryCryCry


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:49pm
i thought lorde was on the lineup this year also


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:49pm
How oodles post 4 minutes ago, nala under oodles 3 minutes ago and me under nala 2 minutes ago.  The BHM is on that stuff again.


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:52pm
oodles baby, tell me what you gon be wearin for the festival. and post pictures too of u in your outfits so I can give you advice


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:56pm
On it NalaThumbs Up


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:58pm

im mad now

f this thread

i shouldnt have 5 starred this


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:00pm
Lol tumblr was complaining bout the ticket prices


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

On it NalaThumbs Up




Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:34pm
damn, i'm jealous.  


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:45pm
asap ferg?

Is he the bootleg version or is asap rocky?

GeekLOL


Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:37pm
Why was I thinking coachella was a techno/club music kind of concert


Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

oodles baby, tell me what you gon be wearin for the festival. and post pictures too of u in your outfits so I can give you advice


This


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Why was I thinking coachella was a techno/club music kind of concert

It's everything.


Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:23pm
ND1... visit me and I will pay .


I got you bew .

Nene too .

It's hot as hell tho...
So its best if we go in the afternoon/night.




Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:38pm
I've been there a while go. Had cool bands like Muse, The Killers, Franz Fernidad, MIA was there Lupe Fiasco was there. Flavor Flavor celebrated his 50th birthday there. LiL Wayne and Baby was there but the weren't performing. They had a couple unknown bands playing.

You will smell weed there, see celebs there and sometimes not even recognize the really famous ones. Umm there were a lot of drunk/drugged white people there. Crowd is very friendly a lot of people from the UK were there and a lot of people from Australia were there. 

Sidebar: There were no black couples there at all from what I've seen, all the black men were with Becky'sLOL
Very few black women there, if they were there they were with white men. 
People will be sleeping on the floor probably some people chocolate wasted with urine on them. Tickets were really pricey, many people had trailers. 
Since more people know about it, there will be a lot of posers now and ticket prices have gone up significantly. 

If you're a black girl expect to be hit on a lot by non-black men. But IDK maybe it won't happen anymore due to the influx of new people? Let me know your experience OOdles.


Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:39pm
I love Aloe Black tis all


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:58pm
I h8 you f8



Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:44am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

ND1... visit me and I will pay .


I got you bew .

Nene too .

It's hot as hell tho...
So its best if we go in the afternoon/night.






Don't play wit me Mommy.  Don't play.  I'll show up at your house like for real talmbout what it do?LOL


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I've been there a while go. Had cool bands like Muse, The Killers, Franz Fernidad, MIA was there Lupe Fiasco was there. Flavor Flavor celebrated his 50th birthday there. LiL Wayne and Baby was there but the weren't performing. They had a couple unknown bands playing.

You will smell weed there, see celebs there and sometimes not even recognize the really famous ones. Umm there were a lot of drunk/drugged white people there. Crowd is very friendly a lot of people from the UK were there and a lot of people from Australia were there. 

Sidebar: There were no black couples there at all from what I've seen, all the black men were with Becky'sLOL
Very few black women there, if they were there they were with white men. 
People will be sleeping on the floor probably some people chocolate wasted with urine on them. Tickets were really pricey, many people had trailers. 
Since more people know about it, there will be a lot of posers now and ticket prices have gone up significantly. 

If you're a black girl expect to be hit on a lot by non-black men. But IDK maybe it won't happen anymore due to the influx of new people? Let me know your experience OOdles.

Thanks F8Thumbs Up

I'll keep some foot notes documenting my experience their and I'll eventually post up some pictures also.. 

Hopefully I can get some real exclusive ratchet ones.

Ima be their on the second weekend. We booked a house in Palm Springs and I think we have a Van.

Theres also "DoChella" which is a daytime party going on that sunday so hopefully I can get more ratchet photos from their.

Stay tuned.



Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:48pm

I'm going this year too!

 
I went a few years ago. Wear clothes that you never want to wear again. Bring lots of sunscreen and drink water.
 
It's the best time. If you see a pack of black girls with different colored locs get at me!
 
I'm most excited about seeing Little Dragon...hopefully Outkast debuts some new music but I've seen them enough times not to trip.


Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

ND1... visit me and I will pay .


I got you bew .

Nene too .

It's hot as hell tho...
So its best if we go in the afternoon/night.






Don't play wit me Mommy.  Don't play.  I'll show up at your house like for real talmbout what it do?LOL



when you visit your mom and take care of your new house etc (that she purchased for you) --- Please, look me up... Open for drinks party etc.
And we should plan an outing soon. COACHELLA or etc...
My house is always open to you...
Much Love,
MK
    


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I'm going this year too!

 
I went a few years ago. Wear clothes that you never want to wear again. Bring lots of sunscreen and drink water.
 
It's the best time. If you see a pack of black girls with different colored locs get at me!
 
I'm most excited about seeing Little Dragon...hopefully Outkast debuts some new music but I've seen them enough times not to trip.

Haha ….Dope!

will do. Clap



Print Page | Close Window