Print Page | Close Window

Do you think men should kiss and tell ?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369757
Printed Date: Aug 19 2018 at 3:59pm

Topic: Do you think men should kiss and tell ?
Posted By: india100
Subject: Do you think men should kiss and tell ?
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:58pm

KISSIN' & TELLIN': 50 Cent DISHES On His Past Relationships With Ciara, Vivica Fox, Chelsea Handler...And Talks About Rihanna

Apr 04 | 

photo 50Cent-Rickey.png

50 Cent is spilling all types of tea on his previous relationships with http://theybf.com/2014/04/04/kissin-tellin-50-cent-dishes-on-his-past-relationships-with-ciara-vivica-fox-chelsea#" rel="nofollow - celebs including Ciara, Vivica Fox and http://theybf.com/2014/04/04/kissin-tellin-50-cent-dishes-on-his-past-relationships-with-ciara-vivica-fox-chelsea#" rel="nofollow - Chelsea Handler . You won’t believe which of his past flings had him sprung (well, you might), how they broke up and what he said about Rihanna and her relationships…

We thought only a woman would "kiss and tell", but apparently, that’s no longer true. While on his promo campaign for his upcoming album Animal Ambition (dropping June 3rd), 50 Cent http://rickeysmileymorningshow.com/1528662/50-cent-relationships-with-ciara-vivica-a-fox-didnt-work/" rel="nofollow - hit up “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” where he dished on his past relationships with dancing diva Ciara, http://theybf.com/2014/04/04/kissin-tellin-50-cent-dishes-on-his-past-relationships-with-ciara-vivica-fox-chelsea#" rel="nofollow - actress Vivica A. Fox and http://theybf.com/2014/04/04/kissin-tellin-50-cent-dishes-on-his-past-relationships-with-ciara-vivica-fox-chelsea#" rel="nofollow - television host Chelsea Handler.

In the interview, 50 revealed whether he has called http://theybf.com/2014/04/04/kissin-tellin-50-cent-dishes-on-his-past-relationships-with-ciara-vivica-fox-chelsea#" rel="nofollow - Ciara since finding out she was pregnant (he's definitely still cool with her fam!), how he was extra sprung over Vivica Fox and how he and Chelsea Handler are still friends. The Queens rapper also talked about his beef with Rick Ross and boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, his relationship http://theybf.com/2013/07/08/bad-dad-50-cent-disowns-son-marquise-during-vicious-text-rant-calls-baby-momma-a-dck" rel="nofollow - Here are the highlights:

On if he’s congratulated Ciara on her pregnancy, expecting a baby with Future:
“I haven’t. I haven’t. I spoke to her grandmother last night. She’s a sweetheart.”

On if he’s still friends with Ciara and Chelsea Handler:
“Chelsea was cool. I may actually do a show [Chelsea Lately] before it’s over.” When asked if he was still friends with Chelsea, “Yea Yea…And me and Ciara are still friends. It’s not that I don’t appreciate the time that we spent during that period. You usually find out about my relationships after they’ve finished.”

On his public relationship with Vivica Fox:
“That was the only one. That was an accident. That sh*t happened so fast. I was so green, I was like the front lawn. You know how women say she need closure and she need to have that conversation or whatever it is…that may spin me right back into the actual relationship.

On how he broke up with Vivica:
“You know what happens…the touring. Our lives would be moving us into different directions at the same time so it’s enough space for us to actually still be in to each other. But if you’re away from each other and it’s not right, she’ll start getting off into things while you’re getting off into things at the same time. I like to float away.”

On Rihanna and Erykah Badu leaving dudes sick after they break up with them:
“Rihanna got a thing with her where she leaves the guys looking like they was the girls. They be hurt like what happened? The only person iller than her is Erykah Badu.” [Ha!]

50 had to pick who he would smash, marry or kill between Rihanna, Miley Cyrus and Chelsea Handler:
“I’d smash Rihanna because I didn’t do it. I’d kill Chelsea and try something different."  He was asked if he would actually marry Miley http://theybf.com/2014/04/04/kissin-tellin-50-cent-dishes-on-his-past-relationships-with-ciara-vivica-fox-chelsea#" rel="nofollow - Cyrus he responded, “I’m trying something different. “

Replies:
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:59pm
VV should call and curse him out lol .

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:09pm
there is definitely something soft and pink about him doing that.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:10pm
He needs to go away.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:12pm
Don't care about anything a woman beater and deadbeat father has to say.

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:12pm
I have never though of 50 as a real rapper. I just imagine that he was the personal trainer for some next big act and the actual rapper like got hurt and they asked 50 if he could do it instead and bam, now we have 50 cent.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:13pm
Rihanna ain't messing wit nobody that black...

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:14pm
And um she didn't leave Chris like he was the girl or have him sick. Please stop. P*ssy is p*ssy.

Posted By: Ming
tacky

i don't wanna hear of anyone's sexcapades. I hate to walk past men and hear what they say they've done. Its unattractive.

LOL

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:18pm
That's so corny.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:21pm
Im not understanding this love of miley by rappers.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:23pm
i dont think he badmouthed anyone, but what bothers me is why he is even relevant. I mean, I feel like he is at the same status as Bow-Wow right now.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:26pm
Guess he has moved on from using beef to sell his record.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:29pm
Tea is tea i dont care about gender of the person who spills it. I never believe its 100% true..just their truth.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:32pm
THE STUNNING CHELSEA HANDLER IN ALL HER GLORY

She Stays Killin Dem Hos. Clap

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:43pm

DeadCry

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:45pm
No one should.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:50pm
He should've kept that sh.it to himself.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:00pm
They should have asked him why he lied on his dick when it came to Mya. He said he smashed and she denied it up and down.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

you know what nala screw you for not resizing those pics

What happen to MYA ^^^ I like her music . Very beautiful woman .

Oh wow Mya is so pretty. Never thought she was talented though but you know how that is.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:08pm
The minute he said that Rhianna leaves men sick and whatnot ... I stopped believing him.

Rhianna was raised in an abusive household (her daddy beat up her mama) and that is why she got caught up with Chris, let him kick her ass and then .. tried to make excuses for his bad behavior.

Years later .. she would still take him back in a heartbeat - so nooooo I do not believe THIS is the girl that leaves broken hearts in her wake.

Maybe she dumped him for another reason though ..

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:12pm
Rhianna is going to marry chris after he serves 20 years . Cry

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

As a result, Drake will release a 3 CD box set on Valentine's Day full of begging/crying songs.LOL

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:25pm
He didn't really even say anything. It was a normal celeb interview. To me.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

As a result, Drake will release a 3 CD box set on Valentine's Day full of begging/crying songs.LOL
RIGHT !!!LOLLOLCry

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Maybe a few ladies would like to keep dating 50 cent private . I would never want anyone to know . Not enough money in the world for me to date a man like that .
I will never uderstand why Nelly slept with martha stewart .

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:33pm
all of the women he spoke about dating have already spoken about him publicly so i don't think it was a big deal.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:36pm
^thats what I was about to say. All the ones who want privacy...have it lol. I understand though India.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:43pm
Thanks lol . I bet 50 slept with hundreds of women we never heard of . I would be angry unless i gave my permission .

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:22pm

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Maybe a few ladies would like to keep dating 50 cent private . I would never want anyone to know . Not enough money in the world for me to date a man like that .

uhm what???

wtf?

is that true? and who told?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:28pm
It's not like he mentioned a group of "wow" women. Ciara is gorgeous but irrelevant , Aunt Viv used to be gorgeous but hasn't looked right since she messed with him(after all those procedures) and Chelsey...need I say more? That Erykah Badu reference cracked me up though.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:38pm
LOL .. Hey Ash Hug^^^Jam nelly told me years ago . All i can say . Embarrassed

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:40pm
Hey India how's it going?

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:17pm
Country gramma Nelly slept with Martha Stewart ?

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:35pm
side eye

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

They should have asked him why he lied on his dick when it came to Mya. He said he smashed and she denied it up and down.

don't guys do that all the time? Wink
(not you random)

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:38pm

I for one was shocked! that Vivica was squiring him around town all in public. He's one I would have kept a secret.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:40pm
no ratings?

I'll give it 5 stars Smile

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I for one was shocked! that Vivica was squiring him around town all in public. He's one I would have kept a secret.
Right ! LOL

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:43pm
i want him to get back with vivia.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:07pm

lol please viv ain't been hot since Independence Day

Besides she was having a midlife crisis and probably still is if she's still with that 6.9 bloke

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:10pm
Fif did her a favour

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Besides she was having a midlife crisis and probably still is if she's still with that 6.9 bloke

I don't like Vivica's face anymore. I'm surprised 50 made a big stink about Lil' Kim's surgical face then got with Vivica. I was watching Booty Call on tv the other night admiring how beautiful Vivica was pre-surg...smh.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:13pm

Fif did her a favour

no

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:14pm
That's so tacky

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:17pm

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:18pm

Fif did her a favour

no
yes

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:24pm

Fif did her a favour

no
yes

LOL

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:24pm
I didn't know him and Chelseas relationship was real/serious

She's so manly

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I don't like Vivica's face anymore. I'm surprised 50 made a big stink about Lil' Kim's surgical face then got with Vivica. I was watching Booty Call on tv the other night admiring how beautiful Vivica was pre-surg...smh.

in all fairness viv wasn't as jacked up as Kim was back then ..

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:30pm
Don't act like 50 a random broke nigguh.
That was a come up for Vivica old lonely ass.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:35pm
Tell em nini

Tell em

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:37pm
I liked 50 for myself. I USED to think he was sexy too. When he thanked Viv for wearing that dress, I thought that was so sexy..."they should hook up" SECRETLY.

she didn't listen.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

no ratings?

I'll give it 5 stars Smile
Thank you but you know some want let that remain  . No longer bothers me lol .

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:43pm

I liked 50 for myself. I USED to think he was sexy too. When he thanked Viv for wearing that dress, I thought that was so sexy..."they should hook up" SECRETLY.

she didn't listen.
ShockedLOLWink

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:58pm
Afro, speaking of Vivica.. we (me/you) had a brief exchange about Generations a while ago and I assumed you were talking about the soap opera w/ Vivica. Recently I ran across the SA series Generations, and said "oh! I wonder if AK  was talking about that.'

Were we talking about 2 different shows?   lol

eta: I watched some of it.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:39pm
i liked vivica in 'Generations'. The BET series 'Out All Night' starring patti labelle too.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:53pm
I dont think he said nothing too revealing....i just cant believe he really messed with chelsea...ewww

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:54pm
I'm Gabrielle Union wasn't in his line up.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:23pm
It wasn't like he said who gave the best head....shrugs shoulders. 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:24pm
oh  to answer OP, no men shouldn't kiss & tell.
it's perfectly fine for women to kiss & tell though

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:25pm
Everyone should keep their trap shut

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:28pm
I need to watch the entire interview . I only post a few questions .

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:38pm
I should have said women should kiss and tell their GFs. No need to write a book though lol

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:41pm
Gurrl some of them Gf's is making mental notes so they can swing by your crib when they know you aint home. As far as anyone know all my men have peens the side of a outie belly button and that is the way it will stay and they dont eat down there. 

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:41pm
After 50 Vivaca should have moved on, but NOOOOOO she wanted to date some other dude named 69. Never date a dude with numbers for his name. She should settle down with a man named Thomas.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

After 50 Vivaca should have moved on, but NOOOOOO she wanted to date some other dude named 69. Never date a dude with numbers for his name. She should settle down with a man named Thomas.

69 was her husb. he was b4 50cent. the young bull was after 50.

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

69 was her husb. he was b4 50cent. the young bull was after 50.

See the pattern. She got gassed when he mentioned her when he accepted his Soul Train award it was a wrap after that.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:12am
Men are worse than women sometimes with kiss and tell. I have heard nothing but men in the media talking skit who they have been with. I heard the game mention he's been with Kim k and nick can on mention he was with so many women. At least Lindsay lohans kiss and tell list got out accidentally.

well, at least 50 isn't talking about his sex life and the past women.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:11am
Of course men can kiss and tell with the homeboys while we out drinking and kicking it. Women get pissy about it, but they do kiss and tell.  This is a Man's World, get in where you fit in.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Rihanna ain't messing wit nobody that black...

LMAO. Rhi keepin the colour in the famLOL

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Of course men can kiss and tell with the homeboys while we out drinking and kicking it. Women get pissy about it, but they do kiss and tell.  This is a Man's World, get in where you fit in.
You wish !!

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:06pm
No one should kiss and tell....

Posted By: Angel2011
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:06pm
When the relationship is over just move on, no point spilling all the beans

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:06pm

ITA LOL

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:08pm
We (the fellas) only go into some minor detail when it involves some sort temporary situation …aka a "freak"

But if its your main …. ain't nobody tryna hear that sh*t.

I think its different for women though.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Angel2011 Angel2011 wrote:

When the relationship is over just move on, no point spilling all the beans

Especially years later, and everyone has moved on.

Not surprised tho...he always has a gimmick when he has new music coming out.

That tea was dry tho.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

We (the fellas) only go into some minor detail when it involves some sort temporary situation …aka a "freak"

I was going to mention this Oodles. I rem we had a discussion here before that men don't discuss the woman they care about. If that's true, you're right it's different for women. WAY different.Wink

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

ITA LOL

Beer
\and we will tellLOL

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:27pm
say what u wanna say. adults shouldnt be ashamed of what you do in the dark, it will always come to light

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:53pm

Afro, speaking of Vivica.. we (me/you) had a brief exchange about Generations a while ago and I assumed you were talking about the soap opera w/ Vivica. Recently I ran across the SA series Generations, and said "oh! I wonder if AK  was talking about that.'

It's really popular here.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:05pm
It's a maaaannns wooorlllddd.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

It's really popular here.

I realized it was a popular show when I was on YT looking for Vivica's soap Generations and I had to go thru a few pages of the  SA series before I got to the old Generations US soap.  I wasn't familiar with the SA series. It looks interesting though.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Yeah !! A man point of view .

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:17pm

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

ITA LOL

Beer
\and we will tellLOL

Yes ma'am!!!!

Print Page | Close Window