Print Page | Close Window

the Man Plan!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369748
Printed Date: Oct 23 2017 at 3:36am

Topic: the Man Plan!
Posted By: naturesgift
Subject: the Man Plan!
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:03pm
so who has ideas? every goal needs a plan small steps or whatever
- I need a break thru can I get an Amen!
for all those who have lost faith please dont comment TIA

Replies:
Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:13pm
I dont think making a plan will score you a man. I think letting things flow naturally works best. Love happens when you least expect it.

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:17pm
seems the plan only works for Caucasian women fresh out of hs, but im watching this thread ;)

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:20pm
A plan may work for some. I have friends that complain about not having a man but yet they dont attend events and go places...I think being out and about more increases your chances. ?.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I dont think making a plan will score you a man. I think letting things flow naturally works best. Love happens when you least expect it.

This.

Chemistry isn't scripted and there's no rule book or plan that caters to every relationship.

Butttt, a good foundation? Love. Honesty. Genuineness...and I guess that could apply to all relationships (frienships, familial, etc). 

If you have hang-ups or things you need to work on, work on them as they will manifest themselves in your relationships.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:32pm

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:03am

is a joke or nah?

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:16am
not a joke for real yes things have to happen naturally but we also have to be in control of the choices we make sitting around waiting for love to knock on the door (UPS man) is not working!

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:19am
ps and BY MAN I mean Loving Husband! not another bf who wants to waste more years of my life! SO women who are happy and married please comment, on what worked for you! THX

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

A plan may work for some. I have friends that complain about not having a man but yet they dont attend events and go places...I think being out and about more increases your chances. ?.
I know right??? but on the other hand I have a friend who is about to FLY out here to meet some man who she met over the internet! a little bit MUCH for my taste but Ill keep yall updated!

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:31am
Having a husband is a major step. Getting married, possible kids, learning to cook Wink, are all major things. There is nothing wrong will planning for this. I truly don't believe in the "laws of attraction" when it comes to mates, I do think you have to kinda get out of your regular routine. If you're going to the same places, doing the same things, then how will you meet anyone new? I say every week ad a new place. Go to the grocery store, gym, mall, restaurant,  on the other side of town instead of your local area. That way you can run into new men you would not normally see.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:34am
a new place everyday got it! good idea

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:35am
Learn how to fry chicken and relax yo gag reflex.....

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:37am
what^ are you talking Fried chicken and sucking peen is not going to get you a hubby! A job maybe but not a hubby!

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:40am
You fry chicken and suck peen? No? You gotta husband? No? Coincidence? No.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:41am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

you's ignant. LOL
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

what^ are you talking Fried chicken and sucking peen is not going to get you a hubby! A job maybe but not a hubby!
Confused girl, how yo resume lookin & what interviews are you going on? LOL

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

you's ignant. LOL

Right WTF.....

Men are simple.....

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:43am
real answer? you betta pm all the established following:

kfoxx <--- i was tellin her she need to hook up with the rest and write a damn book.
claudie
bbean
purplehaze
india 

they can give you some grown woman tips and, if nothing else, you can become a better woman from their wisdom. 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:46am

you's ignant. LOL

Right WTF.....

Men are simple.....
Please tell me you have a husband mizz???cause if you don't this advice is

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:47am

Right WTF.....

Men are simple.....
in the regards of sex and food? oh my yes. 

that's basic, entry level info though.  

i think op's looking for something more meaningful though. 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:48am
are these all happy married women? - I just don't want to get caught up in anyone elses "better off bitter" advice!

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:51am

you's ignant. LOL

Right WTF.....

Men are simple.....
Please tell me you have a husband mizz???cause if you don't this advice is

Planning my wedding right now.....Big smile

Could have been married sooner tho.....I keep pushing date back.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:52am

Right WTF.....

Men are simple.....
in the regards of sex and food? oh my yes. 

that's basic, entry level info though.  

i think op's looking for something more meaningful though. 

Baby steps....

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:53am
uh oh this might be one of those threads...

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I was trolling...... this thread isLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:55am
Date an African and you'll be married tomorrow.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:56am
you mean a positive life changing thread ohh I do hope so!

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:57am

are these all happy married women? - I just don't want to get caught up in anyone elses "better off bitter" advice!
well... yes. Stern Smile

it would make absolutely no sense for me to give you advice or point you toward something contrary to that which you asked for. Confused

also, personal opinion, they're wonderful woman in general. you'd be privileged to learn from any of them. take the opportunity if it presents. 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:57am
Op you have some interesting topics. I like that, the board becomes dry at times. I'm more of a let it flow/if it happens if happens type of person but I'm looking forward to some of the responses.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Date an African and you'll be married tomorrow.
This is the worst advice ever! They be the ones Married still dating! and I've dated several AFRICAN's!! just to be clear

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:59am

i thought as such, given the fat rt thread. however, i didn't want to jump to that conclusion. 

the way it's looking though...  

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:00am

well... yes. Stern Smile

it would make absolutely no sense for me to give you advice or point you toward something contrary to that which you asked for. Confused

also, personal opinion, they're wonderful woman in general. you'd be privileged to learn from any of them. take the opportunity if it presents. 
well thanks! I hope they come and chime in! you know this world is full of strange ones! well now I am excited! hope they come and chime in

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:06am

Baby steps....
i read this in raven's voice !!!!!!!!!!11

baby steps, girl. baby steps. 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:08am

LOLi need you to report to the corner...

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Op you have some interesting topics. I like that, the board becomes dry at times. I'm more of a let it flow/if it happens if happens type of person but I'm looking forward to some of the responses.

agreedLOL

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:13am
thanks guys

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:14am

Baby steps....
i read this in raven's voice !!!!!!!!!!11

baby steps, girl. baby steps. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:16am

LOLi need you to report to the corner...

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:29am

LMAOOOOOOOOOO 

that gif made me cry real tears

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:35am
I don't have any advice for you. Was married 10 years, but now I'm divorced. But Mizzsandra00's gifs are killing me softly

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:58am
Are you really ready to get married or just tired of being alone/dating weirdos????

Are you where you want to be as far as, career, education level, credit score??? Those things are important if you and this huzzzband want to buy a house and possibly have children without signing up for food stamps. 

Millionaire matchmaker says men are more likely to approach you if you are by yourself versus you and your 3 friends. Do you put yourself out there, go places where men would be?

Also you should be pulled together 95% of the time, that Ill just throw this on to run to Costco can ruin a possible man prospect. Im not saying full fledged stage makeup, but at least some effort. I know that whats on the inside stuff counts but men are visual creatures first , so sometimes he wont bother to get to know the inside, if the first meeting outside is covered with a scarf and chapped lips. Cry

Baseball season is coming, I would buy tickets to some games, take your nephew or little cousin and check out some games.

I don't think there is a perfect formula but getting out there will improve your chances drastically.  Also if you are dating someone and after 3 dates you don't feel anything , move on. Sometimes we will drag some mess on cause we dont want to be alone and could miss someone you really like fooling around with Mr. Right now.

Make a list of all your deal breakers and go from there......

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Having a husband is a major step. Getting married, possible kids, learning to cook Wink, are all major things. There is nothing wrong will planning for this. I truly don't believe in the "laws of attraction" when it comes to mates, I do think you have to kinda get out of your regular routine. If you're going to the same places, doing the same things, then how will you meet anyone new? I say every week ad a new place. Go to the grocery store, gym, mall, restaurant,  on the other side of town instead of your local area. That way you can run into new men you would not normally see.

Lies.  This only happens to girls who are super beautiful and sexy.  The rest of us just end up broker by doing these things.  I have a bf now but I we knew each other for a year and talking pretty much every day before he asked me out.  If we break up, I'm just going to start my cat collection.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:14am
Lies.  This only happens to girls who are super beautiful and sexy.  The rest of us just end up broker by doing these things.  I have a bf now but I we knew each other for a year and talking pretty much every day before he asked me out.  If we break up, I'm just going to start my cat collection.

Dead

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:15am
Where is that epic thread that TrophyWife gave y'all the 'get a hubby in 6mons' strategery but BHM ran her out of town?

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:19am
Also dont spend time comparing yourself to this person and your cousin who found the perfect man in 0.5 seconds, everything is not always what its portrayed to be. I don't look at divorces or boyfriends that I broke up with as failures, I just decide that they weren't  meant for me.

No sense in giving myself low self esteem about some bs. 

Also say no to "friends" who want to hook you up with the perfect man, bish if he so perfect why you aint snag him or hook him up with your lonely azz sister? 

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Where is that epic thread that TrophyWife gave y'all the 'get a hubby in 6mons' strategery but BHM ran her out of town?

chile...they ran her out with a flaming torchOuch. smh

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:27am
The people that I know that made man plans and stuck to them are happily married now. imo, it is a numbers game, the more guys that you meet, the better the odds of meeting a compatible person that is interested in marriage. i said meet not f*(@.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Also dont spend time comparing yourself to this person and your cousin who found the perfect man in 0.5 seconds, everything is not always what its portrayed to be. I don't look at divorces or boyfriends that I broke up with as failures, I just decide that they weren't  meant for me.

Also say no to "friends" who want to hook you up with the perfect man, bish if he so perfect why you aint snag him or hook him up with your lonely azz sister? 

People who want to get married should not NOT be able to find someone to marry.  It's a sign that this society is going to crap.  This may be getting a little off topic but as functioning human beings...we have..urges.  When you aren't trying to fulfill those biological necessities outside of marriage, sometimes it's more than a self image issue.  Not very PC but it deserves to be mentioned.  so...yeeeeeeah...

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

People who want to get married should not NOT be able to find someone to marry.  It's a sign that this society is going to crap.  This may be getting a little off topic but as functioning human beings...we have..urges.  When you aren't trying to fulfill those biological necessities outside of marriage, sometimes it's more than a self image issue.  Not very PC but it deserves to be mentioned.  so...yeeeeeeah...

huh, Im confused Confused

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:39am

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

huh, Im confused Confused

This thread shouldn't exist.  This issue shoudn't exist.  If you want to get married, it shouldn't take all of this work.  It should be easy.  Never in the history of humanity has it been so hard for functional, reasonably attractive people to find someone to marry.  Getting married isn't easy in our society anymore because so many people are hedonistic and depraved now.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:40am
I don't see it that way but I get what you mean.....

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:51am

I don't see it that way but I get what you mean.....

Okay that's all I ask LOL

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:20am
OH man!!! oh man! maybe I should move~ I realize women all over the country are having the same issues, but I do feel like society is moving away from marriage~
I feel like I am ready for marriage- I am still growing but I can still grow with my husband, I want a life partner and NOT all the guys I've dated were weirdo's just not right for me...

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:27am
I am not desperate I just believe in being pro-active, this is a new for me I was a "go with the flow" lady and still am but I have to put more effort into this because it needs more structure (the same way I pursue any other goal) and I think that's the problem waiting for something to happen works and it does not work! I don't want just something to happen I want what I want!

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:28am
I don't believe in looking for love

You work on yourself and getting to know your wants and needs and what you enjoy. Be a better friend to you.... and once you're in the process of that I think you'll meet the right man when its the right time .

BUT, there's nothing wrong with increasing your chances by going new places.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:36am

You fry chicken and suck peen? No? You gotta husband? No? Coincidence? No.

Girl...

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:37am
I don't subscribe to the theory of good things happen to those who wait, they get the leftovers and scraps of the people who got up and made it happen. 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:38am
Grace.... that does not to apply to every life situation. I believe there are some things you shouldn't stress and worry about and then there are things you do gotta get off your ass and work for

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:41am
Learn how to drip your words with honey to get what you want (for the most part)

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:49am

I am not desperate I just believe in being pro-active, this is a new for me I was a "go with the flow" lady and still am but I have to put more effort into this because it needs more structure (the same way I pursue any other goal) and I think that's the problem waiting for something to happen works and it does not work! I don't want just something to happen I want what I want!

Agreeing with this!  Maybe in the 50s you could sit back and take for granted that you would get married through osmosis but not these days.  I find it interesting how if you put much thought into this topic you are instantly labelled as "desperate."  I've actually had someone tell me that unless a man comes literally knocking at her door, she will just stay single.  This person doesn't do more with her life than go to work, come home and is surprised she isn't married.  What the heck do you think is going to happen?!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:58am

Unfortunately this is true.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:06am

Try going to church . Times have change . We have a singles night out once a month . You would be suprise how many young men attend church . I am not saying they are all husband material . Embarrassed

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:18am

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:21am
I think if you put yourself in more social situations the person will come along. But if you just go to work, hang out with your girlfriends once or twice a month and chillax at home mostly he's not going to come knocking on your door. But if you literally look for him then you'll more than likely put yourself in a bad situation.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:26am

I agree. I also think once you work on yourself whether that's physically, emotionally, job wise, etc. then he'll come.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

I think if you put yourself in more social situations the person will come along. But if you just go to work, hang out with your girlfriends once or twice a month and chillax at home mostly he's not going to come knocking on your door. But if you literally look for him then you'll more than likely put yourself in a bad situation.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:29am

You have to bring something to the table to peak a man interest . Once you find a guy that shows interest , wait to go out for a few weeks .Talk on skype or the telephone . Never hop in bed on the first date . I know some can have relations on the first date and continue ,but based on what men have told me , they jump the broom with women that make it hard to get the purse .

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

OuchYou just spoke my life

I enjoy chillaxing after a week of work Cry...that's why I've been single since the beginning of time.

Sad part is, the social events that men in my age group go to aint for me.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

OuchYou just spoke my life

I enjoy chillaxing after a week of work Cry...that's why I've been single since the beginning of time.

Sad part is, the social events that men in my age group go to aint for me.

Girl you are not alone. I've always been the single one. Only had one relationship that didn't even make it to the 3 month mark. I live in a very small town with only one friend and there aint ish to do. All the fun stuff is 1-2 hours away but I don't have anyone to hang with. Soon my situation will change and I will force myself to make new friends via meetup groups, etc. But when I wasn't looking here comes someone I know from college. Lawdamercy lol. I couldn't stand him at first, now he's aight. We juss friends though, we'll see what happens. *kanye shrug*

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:49am
somebody embed please
sometime soon sometime soon for me ladies I know it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7qe0PwfarM#t=114

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:51am

I know she's emotional but I kind of laughed. I couldn't help it LOL

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:05am
it was very sweet

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:20am
Theres no play book to getting a man. In general its not hard to get a good one. Be smart,well adjusted and comfortable in your skin. Be aware of your own flaws and/or shortcomings. What worked for one woman wont work for all and acting a role only gets you so far.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:33am
i know the reason why I am not married- its because of all the evil in this world! I need to do more to help! LOOK at this!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkhIW3QuVg&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJMc-_yxmA

I can't keep ignoring these issues, if all this is going on in the world and I am not doing anything about it! I think we are all connected! I need to do something besides feel guilty and sick to my stomach

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:35am

i know the reason why I am not married- its because of all the evil in this world! I need to do more to help! LOOK at this!!!!

I can't keep ignoring these issues, if all this is going on in the world and I am not doing anything about it! I think we are all connected! I need to do something besides feel guilty and sick to my stomach

Huh? I haz a confused

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:38am
My friend used to host really good house parties every other month and would invite like minded singles though couples were welcome to attend too. I used to go, but I was in a relationship and, so, yeah. Almost the whole inner crew of people that faithfully attended the events ended up coupling off and married including the host, so the parties are no longer in existence LOL

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:45am

Huh? I haz a confused

I need to be more responsible and less self-centered Okay?? If I don't stand up for these children who will?? Its easy to ignore but we are people of the world and ignoring social issues creates apathy

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:51am

Huh? I haz a confused

I need to be more responsible and less self-centered Okay?? If I don't stand up for these children who will?? Its easy to ignore but we are people of the world and ignoring social issues creates apathy

Mm hmm. Ok.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

My friend used to host really good house parties every other month and would invite like minded singles though couples were welcome to attend too. I used to go, but I was in a relationship and, so, yeah. Almost the whole inner crew of people that faithfully attended the events ended up coupling off and married including the host, so the parties are no longer in existence LOL

lol that's what I'm talking about!  That's what I call being proactive! 

Church was mentioned above and that's a hit or miss situation.  Some churches/people seem like they want you to be ashamed for wanting to date/court whatever you wanna call it.  It's like they want you to just miraculously be married one day. They just push "let him pursue you" and "don't have sex" down your throat.  Is it that hard to fathom that starting and maintaining a relationship (other than just not having sex) is truly confusing to some people?

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

dating advice is strange

LOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:04pm

We all don't like the same things in a man/woman.LOL

I know a guy that is great and I'm going to introduce him to my gf. They are both really religious these days and can discuss hearing God and all that jazz.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:07pm
my friend is going to be 30 in a few months, her mom asked her why all her friends are single

my issue isn't men being attracted/approaching me, its the bum begging for change for water then asked "so whats up with you, gorgeous" ... these men don't have a damn gage. I saw a nice looking guy going down the steps, he's looking at me.. and her go this bum

I agree with socializing more. Im not in school anymore and im around teens and babies all day. Though im not looking, that kinda limits my pool, that and im kinda mean.. eh

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:08pm
How come I'm not married? Am I damaged goods? Cuz I've been in every single corner of Atlanta and Decatur and I ain't found one suitable man. me and my sister are even tryna go to the U-Bar to ride Mandingo the mechanical bull here in Georgia to see If we can walk out with a dude and a $1000 cash prize

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:18pm
I don't think I've ever gotten any real dating advice. I just observed my parents and my male friends and I've learned all I need to know thus far

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:25pm
look good at all times.....or at least most times.
be interesting and fun.
speak your mind.
go out alone.
if you're interested make it known...body language, eye contact, etc.
know how to flirt.
stop being awkward and learn how to hold a conversation with men.
be honest about what you want so you don't end up wasting you time or getting hurt.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:46pm
Atlanta?
yuck I'd be scared to date a guy from Atlanta.. lol

and nala you might be too skinny... I would think in Atlanta most men would be into fleshier bodies.. Idk... don't quote me...I just know I have zero interest in visiting...

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:48pm

Atlanta?

and nala you might be too skinny... I would think in Atlanta most men would be into fleshier bodies.. Idk... don't quote me...I just know I have zero interest in visiting...

*quoted*

I heard that men in Atlanta want...men in Atlanta

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:49pm

Atlanta?

Didn't want to be the one to say it. but thisStern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:54pm

Atlanta?

Hol up der, only 90% of the atlanta men are gay/DL. There is still that 10% I'm tryna holla at, so shut yer mouth Modeless. But you might be right about them liking the big booty girls. 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:54pm
I hate y'all

but yea I hear the term gaylanta all the time...
I know a lot of gay guys that go there with all their friends and do performances and stuff.... it's like their hang out spot..

I wouldn't dare... Isn't it the or at least one of highest rates of HIV for black people?
I'm gonna look..

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:59pm
lol she said 10%

And I also heard a lot of black women out there are enhanced with those weird unnatural looking bodies.... 20 inch waist and 60 inch hips ...girl bye

No way Jose

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:01pm
The 'Atlanta myth' is worst than reality. ALL of my Atlanta crew is married off. All of them. Even the flat booty ones LOL

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:02pm
One of my married friends said go somewhere where you stand out. Northern ladies go down south, Southern ladies go up north...east/west/so on...
I do know that Southern belles are gold up here in my region. (dudes assume that they are mannerable, will stay in their feminine role and will keep that kitchen on fiyah!!!) lol

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:04pm

lol she said 10%

And I also heard a lot of black women out there are enhanced with those weird unnatural looking bodies.... 20 inch waist and 60 inch hips ...girl bye

No way Jose

Now that's a lie, we aint got all of that crazy crap walking around. The main time you see all dem fake ass stripper womens and sh!t is at night time at some clubs and stuff. In the daytime your mainly going to see the regular or sloppy booties. I dont know where the stripper womens go into hiding though in the day time cuz I never see them.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:05pm
have you tried going to events that are specifically for single people? i remember hearing about this website that organizes events for single people in local areas. it would be a good way to meet people, and even if you don't find a match, you may be able to network professionally and personally. 

also, i would really think about what kind of man that you want in your life. make a list of all the positive attributes that you want in a partner. really focus on that, and try to visualize how you would feel once you found that person. make a vision board. meditate. if finding a man is a high priority for you, then you should put your all into it. don't half-ass it…persue it like any other goal. put yourself out there. it may be uncomfortable to be in new situations, but think of your endgame. 

i hope you find who you are looking for. Smile

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:22pm
I start the Man Plan by reading this site:
http://www.therulesrevisited.com/2012/12/female-game-for-girls-in-their-20s.html" rel="nofollow -
http://www.therulesrevisited.com/2012/12/female-game-for-girls-in-their-20s.html

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:28pm
I go to Chimas at least once a week for happy hour and the men sit at the bar as fine as they please.

I notice single men go to the grocery store in the morning. Need eggs?

I have noticed that when I go out with my single friends I get hit on more because I leave the group more often. I get the drinks, I dance first etc they get mad but a guy ain't trying to fight your friends to get to you.

Single guys run the trails before noon.

Single guys eat out before 7pm I noticed that my sister would always say damn just missed them lol. They eat before the rush.

Guys are creatures of habit and while you've been getting ready alk day they have worked out, washed their car, got a hair cut, a pair of shoes and dinner all before 7pm.

If you find yourself saying "where the guys at?" Becky got them this morning j/k but really

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:34pm
Woah herwoman, you notice alot! I gotta get like you 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:43pm
"Becky got them this morning"

!

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Woah herwoman, you notice alot! I gotta get like you 
My married friends notice the same things, we find ourselves saying all these fine black men and ain't a sista in sight.

Print Page | Close Window