Print Page | Close Window

Beware of Dutchess Of Cali bald italian yaki FLW

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Market Place
Forum Name: Member to Member Exchange
Forum Description: Members can buy/sell from Other Members!
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369705
Printed Date: Dec 11 2018 at 11:50am

Topic: Beware of Dutchess Of Cali bald italian yaki FLW
Posted By: asummertyme
Subject: Beware of Dutchess Of Cali bald italian yaki FLW
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:16pm
Via dutchess of cali and refuses to refund me
(thread should be right below this one...and here is the link
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/italian-yaki-silktop-flw-for-sale_topic369442.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/italian-yaki-silktop-flw-for-sale_topic369442.html

I want to put this on information upfront on this page so come one , come all...
I brought this unit from Dutchess of Cali last week and received it in a timely manner which I did appreciate.. thought I would be wearing over the weekend but I decided not to.. so I washed the unit Monday, never combing.. just a DC and a light finger comb.. upon drying and the hair falling in its natural pattern (which when it was curled the hair was pulled over) there is a bald spot.. clear as day
I contacted Dutchess of cali yesterday with 2 emails giving her the benefit of the doubt and letting her know there was a bald spot in the unit and I would just like to return it for a refund..... and no response... today I emailed her again and received this message
these are the responses I received from her below
.. Now I have always in all my years on this board have never had a problem with a seller.. everyone has been awesome and I buy and sell often but this is not right.. its deceptive and just wrong on every level...
here are the pictures and actual emails.. now you be the judge.. I have filed and escalated a PP dispute as well.. Just wish it didn't have to come to that.

I mean its just insulting really.. to think that you can pass that bald spot off as a tweezed part?

Replies:
Posted By: HoneyS7
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:24pm
SMH

Posted By: tigereyes83
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:28pm
Wow.. Thats some foul ish..

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:34pm
no option given for even a "partial" refund? 

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:37pm
Nothing

Posted By: HoneyS7
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:39pm
And then people wonder why the M2M section is so dry compared to how it used to be. Too many jerks trying to scam people for their money!

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:44pm
That's effed up. How the eff is that a tweezed part? That bald spot was not disclosed in the listing. I almost bought that thang. Sorry but I'm not messing with m2m no doggone more!

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:45pm
Who tweezers in the crown though? No maam.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:46pm
She know good and well that aint no tweezing, that wig is bald . Unazzing of money needs to happen!

Vendor is Jeffrey. Length is just over 20" with layers. Color is 1B/2 with highlights. Italian Yaki in texture, medium brown lace and 4X4 light brown silk top (colored with RIT dye...tan and taupe mixture). Custom cap, please see measurements below.

Light density in the crown, nape and sides. There is no tape or glue residue on the lace, only worn a few using the TMM method. No tangling. There is minimal shedding because I have not sealed. I would recommend doing so to prolong the life of this wig. The hair is beautiful and soft.

Selling because I've realized that Chinese light yaki is my preferred texture.  

Price is $195.00 plus $5.50 shipping. Wig will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. I've sold and purchased here before with no problems. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Uhh where is the big bald spot disclosure????

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:54pm
I cannot believe no option for a partial refund was even thought to be given.  Then to say that this is a tweezed part when it's actually a bald spot is crazy.  SMH  There was no mention of a bald spot nor pictures of the incriminating area, just messy.  Dead

Thanks asummertyme for making this post.  This could have been handled better by the seller.  

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She know good and well that aint no tweezing, that wig is bald . Unazzing of money needs to happen!

Vendor is Jeffrey. Length is just over 20" with layers. Color is 1B/2 with highlights. Italian Yaki in texture, medium brown lace and 4X4 light brown silk top (colored with RIT dye...tan and taupe mixture). Custom cap, please see measurements below.

Light density in the crown, nape and sides. There is no tape or glue residue on the lace, only worn a few using the TMM method. No tangling. There is minimal shedding because I have not sealed. I would recommend doing so to prolong the life of this wig. The hair is beautiful and soft.

Selling because I've realized that Chinese light yaki is my preferred texture.  

Price is $195.00 plus $5.50 shipping. Wig will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. I've sold and purchased here before with no problems. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Uhh where is the big bald spot disclosure????

There never was one.  She lied.  SMH

Posted By: _belle
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:58pm
lol!!! @ unazzing of money. this is ridiculous. I definitely thought out about buying that unit too. smh. I certainly didnt see a picture of this spot, and had anyone seen that picture they probably wouldnt have bought the unit. . . I feel like that unit was posted for $200... and that is NOT a $200 unit. You couldve gotten a unit new from Jeffrey for $200. these broads kill me man. . . 

what blows me is, this section used to be popping. it was the chance to try a vendor or a type or hair at a deep discount before committing to a new, more expensive unit/batch of hair. It just sucks that you have to worried about folks being shady and then slapping "no returns" in the description. You have a good case for paypal as the unit is "not as described". Theres no mention of bald spots, only "minimal shedding" and that isnt minimal anything.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:58pm
And that thing was 200 dollars too! Smh
I need my little monies! I
Can't afford to spend 200 dollars of. Balding unit.. This is not cool

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:21pm
SMH, she disguised the h*ll out of that ball spot. She didn't hint towards it or anything. She knew what she was doing.

Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:37pm
SMH SMH SMH. this area is really a joke lately.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:45pm
I came back......dayum that could've been my 200 Hunnid bucks right there though. I would've been sizzling thinking it was an April fools joke. I got an insider in paypal anywayz. My money would've been back in my account.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:51pm
And the audacity to say it was posted up thread about the tweezed part? Like I the one who is bugging out ... Ridiculous !!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:25pm
Contact your bank and see if they will expedite the process, sometimes Paypal play too much. Its sad it even had to come to this.......

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Who tweezers in the crown though? No maam.
Thats what I said... Confused

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Contact your bank and see if they will expedite the process, sometimes Paypal play too much. Its sad it even had to come to this.......
Ok I will give it a try..

Posted By: onesoulsistah
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:51pm
Bump this thread. I'm so sorry this happened to you asummertyme. Your such a nice person and great seller.   I hate scanners they ruining this section

Posted By: onesoulsistah
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:52pm
Scammers my phone auto corrected the word

Posted By: I<3Suomi
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:25pm
I'm so sorry this happened to you :( this section is dead enough we don't need people scamming units too, it makes it harder for people like me to sell units, I've had to go so far as to have references/reference links just in case a buyer asks, geez this sucks I hope you get your money back

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:16pm
Thanks girls, i hate for everyone to stray from the M2M section but I understand why... what makes it more messed up is I really needed this unit for an occasion coming up and now I am screwed.. cant buy a new one until I get the money back for this one.. SMH.. so upsetting.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:39am
Is she responding to the paypal claim? Cos I know she is seeing all these updates in the thread.

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:03am
That's a damn shame. And it's a silk top why would she pluck it. Silk tops don't need plucking. She knew what she was doing. Something about her listing was weird. Those wand curls were dishonest. Don't trust a a balding silktop with wand curls. Wand curls make any unit look nice. Sorry that happened to you.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:40am
That is exactly what turned me off. Textured hair that cannot hold a curl will definitely hold a wand curl. I wanted to see the hair curled with a curling iron. That's the true test. The listing was a fail.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:43am
Wooooooow, welp I guess I should have known better.. lying ass...
She responded to paypal wit her side of her lies I am sure , and I contacted them yesterday and emailed them pics of her balding ass unit which they did receive.. So now we just wait...

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:58am
gurlllllllllllllllll i cant and shant.  i guess them tax refund checks are gone and chicks in back to lying and scheming.  that crown is bald.  i didnt even know silk could do that.  

Posted By: Misjaguar
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:32pm
Sorry Honey...This should not have happened.

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:55pm
This makes me sooooooooo freaking angry. Sorry this happened to you.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:06pm
Ridiculous! Sorry this happened to you. Same thing happened to me. Paid for a greasy ass kinky wig that looked cute in pictures but when I received it it looked terrible in person and I wasted my $$ so I know how it feels. Hug

Posted By: cassieakasam
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:16am
This is ridiculous. I'm sorry this happened.

Posted By: JennJenn224
Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:06am
I am so sorry this happened to you. Angry

Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:50am
thanks girls..

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:20am
OMG so update!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got off the phone with the most amazing paypal rep and he reviewed it over the phone with me and he called it an Italian Yuki I died! he said you win ! send her back her yuki wig and we will grant you your refund.. he said she was dead wrong.. I am guessing he was a gay male and I was so grateful b/c he was so understanding.. so I will be sending he back her Italian yuki and she can keep tweezing bald spots out of it as much as she would like.. Bye Dutchess of bullsh*t.. now you will have a 200 dollar deficit in your paypal account and you wont be able to resell that yuki sh*t here.. go fuk urself.

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:33am
Whoop whoop Thieving Heauxs need to exit RET NOW!!! I don't like scamming. Just be honest. She could've sold it as a beater and stated that the bald spot could be concealed by combing it over. BE HONEST!!!

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:39am
Glad you're getting your money back asummertyme!!

Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:07pm
Thank you ladies! Shipping this bald sh*t out tomorrow

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:59pm
make sure you get tracking number when shipping and/or signature confirmation!
my ex once returned something that paypal would grant him the refund, but since he sent with no confirmation of shipping, they did not give his money back.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:49am
yay!! EXACTLY @ suga. . . could've just disclosed in ful detail that there was some shedding. . . someone would have STILL snatched it up, not at $200 of course. she could've sold it for less and lived to sell another day. smh.

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

yay!! EXACTLY @ suga. . . could've just disclosed in ful detail that there was some shedding. . . someone would have STILL snatched it up, not at $200 of course. she could've sold it for less and lived to sell another day. smh.
She did mention shedding which I didnt have a problem with.. I planned on sealing really well, although it was on the heavier side of shedding.. I still didnt have a problem as she did disclose that information in the ad.. my problem was the bald spot and then she tried to make it seem like she tweezed that spot in there like it was a tweezed parting area...Angry
effing liar...

Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:01pm

lol. Well shedding as in there are SPOTS that are bald, not the normal few hairs here and there. And I agree, normal shedding we can deal with. . . bald spot + lies aren't going to fly.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:21am
LMAO not yuki though

anyway Clap

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:36pm
Did you get your money back?

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:20am
This is why it's best to deal thru PayPal. Now I wonder if it was worth it for her. People sell beaters here all the time. But she didn't want that beater money huh?

Posted By: ilovelife
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

This is why it's best to deal thru PayPal. Now I wonder if it was worth it for her. People sell beaters here all the time. But she didn't want that beater money huh?

me too, cause now she cant really sell anything on here or even show her face. its like why ruin your name over a $200 wig

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:50pm
yeah I got my money back, 
but thats what I said.. why lie Craig? Telll the truth!

Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:11pm
PS this is my 1st ever 5 star thread! LOLOLOLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:53pm
.bump keep ya eyes and ears open ladies..

Print Page | Close Window