Print Page | Close Window

Drake Response to Jay Z

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369667
Printed Date: Dec 11 2017 at 2:07pm

Topic: Drake Response to Jay Z
Posted By: iliveforbhm
Subject: Drake Response to Jay Z
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:30am

Replies:
Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:30am
Is Drake tryna manufacture some beef?

*a "didn't listen" *

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:32am
tl/not pressing pray

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:38am
I like it.....

Posted By: hauteshellbi
jennifer lawrence could really get it lmao

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Cool track. If there was a diss to Jay it was so lightweight that it's not worth mentioning as a diss...especially on a track with 4 or 5 people namedropped.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:46am
Drake is so Toronto mentioning the Somalis. Lol man he think he so cool. I see you Drake.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:56am
*pulls out microscope*

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:00pm
They're saying this is a freestyle from a few years back

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Is it? The names he mentioned are recently relevant people. Andrew Wiggins, for example.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:03pm
ACTOR!!!!

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:04pm
very jay'z-esh diss track. no names mentioned and subtle. i fux wit it tbh.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:08pm
It was Jay Z style he used against Jay Z. This is really tbh for Hip Hop heads. If you don't know Jay style then you wouldn't get the whole delivery. It was very subliminal.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:09pm
Highlight the sublims that are dirextly at Jay.

Btw, Jay didn't invent or even popularize subliminal disses.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:12pm
I know he didn't, but that's the style he uses though. Except with a few songs, he was always subliminal.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:15pm
His subliminal were very obvious and easy to spot. When he guest featured on Bleeks "What You Think of That" or Is That Yo Chick, it was very obvious the whole verse was directed at Nas... without mentioning his name.

I'm asking. What are the bars in this track that are clearly aimed at Jay.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:28pm
Don't forget mind right remix

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Is it? The names he mentioned are recently relevant people. Andrew Wiggins, for example.

Hot 97 were saying its a free style from a couple years back and ppl just want beef

Breakfast show was saying this is just a freestyle he dropped.. no big deal

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:50pm
where is the diss ? this ?
Oh wait sidebar, left some beat at the end
So that all of you Brothas could loop it and get your lies off

that sh*t probably hurt a lot of Brothas souls though, is there anohter diss in the track ?

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:02pm
God forgive that white boy . That man is so unattractive . I dont get it .

http://rapgenius.com/3016896/Drake-draft-day/Verse-1" rel="nofollow - [Verse 1]
http://rapgenius.com/3015411/Drake-draft-day/Sometimes-i-laugh-with-god-about-how-you-cant-stop-me-im-his-darkest-angel-probably-but-he-still-got-me" rel="nofollow - Sometimes I laugh with God about how you can't stop me

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:11pm
Um?

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:27pm
Is Drake trying to start a war?
They will keep going back and forth until..........

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:28pm
But I am glad he did reply - I hated to think that Drake was a b!tch to diss Jay-z, hear him talking sh!t about him later, and do nothing about it.
Jay will probably be replying soon.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

http://rapgenius.com/3015411/Drake-draft-day/Sometimes-i-laugh-with-god-about-how-you-cant-stop-me-im-his-darkest-angel-probably-but-he-still-got-me" rel="nofollow - Sometimes I laugh with God about how you can't stop me

He is talking about Jay Z, the 5 percenters refer themselves as Gods and how we are all apart of the god concept.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Is Drake trying to start a war?
They will keep going back and forth until..........

until Jay-z's old ass takes a nap

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:18pm
Why that boy got so much meat on his face? He just...eugggghhhhh!!!!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:51pm
Now you know that you were supposed to bump the original thread. Ugh.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:35pm

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 4:59pm
This sh*t was weak

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

He is talking about Jay Z, the 5 percenters refer themselves as Gods and how we are all apart of the god concept.
Thank you . smh

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:42pm
Murals....

a large picture painted or affixed directly on a wall or ceiling.

Play in the murals....yeah...he is talking to JZ regarding art...

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:18pm
I don't think this is a diss...if it was I missed the diss

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:30pm
The ending with the talking....said go play in the murals..but my hearing is not the best.  I listened all the way to very last word following the lyrics.LOL 

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:36pm
Can intramural be plural?   Geek

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:40pm
This entire generation of "music" will be utterly forgotten.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:09am
Wait am I late are these two people dating? riri and drake? This just seems Fake!

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:32am
Why would he even respond to him? He started it to begin with

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:52pm
This ain't no diss.

Try again if it is tho.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Wait am I late are these two people dating? riri and drake? This just seems Fake!

Rihanna and Drake hold hands, flaunt budding relationship after leaving London club together

The singers showed off their love Thursday night while out and about in the UK. They've been practically inseperable these last few weeks.

BY http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=Rachel%20Maresca" rel="nofollow - Rachel Maresca < sNEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, March 28, 2014, 1:46 PM
  •  
EXCLUSIVE27 MARCH 2014 - LONDON - UKRIHANNA AND DRAKE ARE SEEN AT TRAMPS NIGHTCLUB FOR A THIRD NIGHT IN A ROW. EARLIER ON IN THE NIGHT THE DUO WERE SEEN EATING OUT AT NOVIKOV RESTAURANT IN MAYFAIR.BYLINE MUST READ : XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM***UK CLIENTS - PICTURES CONTAINING CHILDREN PLEASE PIXELATE FACE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION *****UK CLIENTS MUST CALL PRIOR TO TV OR ONLINE USAGE PLEASE TELEPHONE   44 208 344 2007 ** XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/RP1SE1 Caught in the act! Rihanna and Drake were spotted holding hands in the back seat of a car in London on Thursday night. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/rihanna-drake-hold-hands-london-article-1.1737962#" rel="nofollow -

If you don't know, now you know: Drake and Rihanna are a couple.

The two singers were spotted holding hands in the back seat of a car in London on Thursday after a night out at club Tramp and dinner at Novikov in Mayfair.

This is the first official sign of PDA for the rekindled pair, who have been practically inseparable over the last few weeks.

The 26-year-old Barbadian beauty supported Drizzy, 27, throughout the now-completed European leg of his tour by attending a number of his recent shows.

Rihanna and Drake seen here leaving Tramp nightclub at 4.30am in London on there last  night in the city the pair have been to Tramp for the last 3 nights.&amp;amp;lt;P&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;B&amp;amp;gt;Ref: SPL727519  280314  &amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;Picture by: Weir Photos / Splash News&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;P&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;B&amp;amp;gt;Splash News and Pictures&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;Los Angeles:310-821-2666&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;New York:212-619-2666&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;London:870-934-2666&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;photodesk@splashnews.com&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt; *** Local Caption *** World Rights Weir Photos / Splash News/Weir Photos / Splash News

Drake leaves Tramp nightclub in London about 4:30 a.m. Thursday — with Rihanna.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/rihanna-drake-hold-hands-london-article-1.1737962#" rel="nofollow - Enlarge
Rihanna and Drake seen here leaving Tramp nightclub at 4.30am in London on there last  night in the city the pair have been to Tramp for the last 3 nights.&amp;amp;lt;P&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;B&amp;amp;gt;Ref: SPL727519  280314  &amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;Picture by: Weir Photos / Splash News&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;P&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;B&amp;amp;gt;Splash News and Pictures&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;Los Angeles:310-821-2666&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;New York:212-619-2666&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;London:870-934-2666&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt;photodesk@splashnews.com&amp;amp;lt;BR/&amp;amp;gt; *** Local Caption *** World Rights Weir Photos / Splash News/Weir Photos / Splash News

Rihanna was shortly behind her on-again beau as they exited the London nightclub together.

RiRi has found love again with Drake after briefly dating the rapper inbetween her tumultuous on-again, off-again relationship with Chris Brown.

Drake told Rolling Stone in a February interview that the duo were "just friends," but that status certainly seems to have changed.

"I mean, I think about it,” he told the mag on starting a romantic relationship with Rihanna.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:43am
dont look like love the body language says distraction disconnected they don't even seem like they match

Date Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:44am
plus drake is not cute at least chris has looks even though hes not the brightest

Print Page | Close Window