Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369645
Printed Date: Nov 12 2018 at 12:20pm

Topic: Queen Hair Products!
Posted By: PeachyPlum
Subject: Queen Hair Products!
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:35pm
I am not surprised, I knew this wouldn't last long. Second time I've ordered in a row and got the 'will do better next time'. I have ordered over 10 times from them before and these 2 occassions I'm thinking Screw Queen Hair Products!

Brazilian body wave, so dry that it sheds all the time, a lot of shedding not just 3 or 4 strands!

washed the closure after 2 weeks of wearing it and oh my!

Pictures below:

Replies:
Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:44pm
What in the bss /fiber rast nest hell ? I would demand a refund and inform every site you visit . I hope you can get a refund .

Peachy when i join bhm years ago , I made several attempts to inform people the hair was sold in the bss store under 2 names . I purchase the hair during my time in long beach . People said i was wrong . Cry

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:48pm
I'm not even going to try, its just a headache I have decided to stay away from, for good this time!Cry

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:09pm
They dead azz wrong for that balled up fur ball disguised as a closure!

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:49pm
Oh hell no!

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by wholesales wholesales wrote:

You can try to choose other providers of hair.
Hongking HAIR believe the most important thing for business is "Honest" and "profession" Profession make our products with high quality; Honest make our customers and us believe each other.
Sleepy...

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:17am
That closure looks like a small rodent.

Posted By: Great Hair
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:59pm
That hair is just wrong.

Maybe I can help Peachy Plum - pm me Smile

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:36pm
It was only a matter of time before QHP went downhill. Hope you get your money back for that mess..

Posted By: Angel2011
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:55pm
The hair is just so messed up hope you get a refund.

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:17pm
That's horrible, but are you sure this is Juan's Queen Hair Products?  There are a million companies named Queen Hair on AliExpress at this point, and one even stole their logos and page layout.

Posted By: Phoebe Lee
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:22pm
If the weft is single weft, it will be easy to shedding. So the best way is to choose double weft. It will be more strong.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:46pm
These vendors are straight trying it in this thread Confused

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

These vendors are straight trying it in this thread on the board EVERYWHERE!! Confused

That is complete fCensoredkery!

Posted By: josieteeh
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:50am
Nooooo.... was thinking of ordering more wavy from them . Hope you get your money back , replacement bundles... SOMETHIN'!

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:04pm
It's a shame because they were my most trusted Chinese vendor.
I don't even think I have the strength to nurse the headache I'd get trying to dispute that hair with them.
Back to India it is.

Posted By: D-lish-22
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:29pm
I was just about to order from QHP the other day and someone told me to check out their reviews on BHM lately. They fell off big time!!! I'm so glad I didn't waste my money. 

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 1:31am
Yea, it is Queen Hair, I've dealt with Justin and Gloria on alternating occassions.

Posted By: akajess
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:30pm
I order from qhp in december from juan n that ish had plastic n red string I was sooooo pissed that hair look like the ish u get at the bss in the 9.99 bin.It was hard shedding like crazy. My 24in bundle turned Into a 16in in like 3 mo.My orders back in 2012 was lovely but my last 2 orders of hair from qhp was some bull......

Posted By: DawlFace
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:59pm
I had the same issue, when I contacted Juan she told me she wasn't going to give me my money. I have a Paypal dispute right now. Stay away from this place it has gone down hill!

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:12pm
Ladies . Google every vendor you have a interest in with the word complaints . The company went down a while back . Click the link . HTH  
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/801211761/Guangzhou_queen_hair_products_co_LTD_DO_NOT_PURCHASE_FROM_.htm&sa=U&ei=gyRCU73wFPKtsQTV2oCYDw&ved=0CDgQFjAF&usg=AFQjCNE4h3iCesSBHs03GJJ0OYQUb7HWzw" rel="nofollow - Guangzhou queen hair products co., LTD- DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM ...

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:46am
Aliexpress is a real gamble, make sure to extend that order time when you get that email that your protection is wearing out, real talk.

Posted By: MinnieMe
Date Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:16pm
I orderd from them last year in September and the hair was great lasted 7 months. Took it out and it is still reusable. This new order. The hair is deep curly. It puffs tangles and sheds badly. Hoping I can work something out with them. I have discovered it is a gamble. What a difference 7 months make

Posted By: MinnieMe
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:35am
Permed my deep curly since the post. The hair is def more manageable. I am thinking the chemical used was bad idk but I am glad I am actually able to enjoy the hair now

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:30am
LMAOOOOO wtf kinda synthetic mess .......

We can't even blame the BHM and Youtube effect anymore.....

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:15am
Originally posted by MinnieMe MinnieMe wrote:

Permed my deep curly since the post. The hair is def more manageable. I am thinking the chemical used was bad idk but I am glad I am actually able to enjoy the hair now

What perm did you use? I have some QHP i want curlier...

Posted By: mocherry
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:19am
I just ordered 3 bundles from them about 2 weeks ago. She ended up sending each bundle 2 inches longer than what I originally requested. Anyway, the longest weft, which she sent in 30 inches, I am having  a tangling war with. The other 2 are installed on another cap that I haven't worn yet. I always order straight hair and I never seal my wefts, but this 30 is shedding hair like crazy! I am going to take it down and seal tonight.

When I first purchased from them nearly 2 years ago, it was great, but now I gotta shop around.

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:38pm
Have anyone ever tried the

Queen weave Beauty LTD ? Here is the link

That was given to me

Http://www.aliexpress.com/store/910088

Also

Hot hair products

Http://www.aliexpress.com/store121755

Mocha vendor on aliexpress

Another is www.indianhairstore.com out of Los Angeles

Hopefully it will help. As for me I don't know who to

Order from

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:42pm
hopefully one day I can find a vendor thus far within 10 days I have loss 800.00

Trying to find hair for my daughters honor awards event that will take place at the end of this

Month. I am looking for loose wavy 24 inch, 22inch, 20 inch,18inch and a silk closure 12 inch to 16 inch

I want to be able to dye the the tips. I have ordered this from 2 companies and I threw them

In the trash 😡 800 wasted for real

Posted By: Armanilusa
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:46am
try Nana Hair proudcts ,  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1193282 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1193282
you will never down , I ordered the 18 20 22 inch , and install in 6 months , it still very luxury and bouncy . it great hair

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:07pm
Really I will place order . I just ordered from

Royal enterprise in India.

Posted By: Stephh512
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

LMAOOOOO wtf kinda synthetic mess .......

We can't even blame the BHM and Youtube effect anymore.....

+1

Posted By: jamskala021
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:06pm
I'm so skeptical of this hair. compare with QHP and luvin hair , I like Nana hair much on aliepxress

Posted By: lovebeautyhair
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:23am
the hair looks so terrible. but their prices are really cheap.

Posted By: lovebeautyhair
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:28am
that is really sad.

Posted By: lollypop
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:29am
The hair looks not good :( that's so terrible :(

Posted By: B2kishot87
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:08pm
I've never seen a closure ball up before. Not worth the risk.

Posted By: xx_quanna_x
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

hopefully one day I can find a vendor thus far within 10 days I have loss 800.00

Trying to find hair for my daughters honor awards event that will take place at the end of this

Month. I am looking for loose wavy 24 inch, 22inch, 20 inch,18inch and a silk closure 12 inch to 16 inch

I want to be able to dye the the tips. I have ordered this from 2 companies and I threw them

In the trash 😡 800 wasted for real

You would've been better of ordering from an AV/Middle man

Print Page | Close Window