Print Page | Close Window

Whats something missing out of your life...?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369641
Printed Date: Dec 15 2018 at 2:00am

Topic: Whats something missing out of your life...?
Posted By: Josephuss
Subject: Whats something missing out of your life...?
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:50pm
that you feel as though you need in order to feel more fulfilled and accomplished in your life? God (we all need God)? Career? Certain level of Education? what?

For me its love. To of never had anything resembling an intimate relationship with a woman makes me feel somewhat like I failed at being an actual human being. Its like a have a hole inside me making me feel emptier then I felt most of my life.

ok this isnt me self wallowing, so I wont dwell. im just being honest with myself with what I feel is missing in my life. what about you?

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:50pm
I want to travel more and have babies.....no rush on the babies tho

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:53pm

there's nothing missing but i think regrets and guilt hold me back a lot...I feel unworthy of success and nice things sometimes if that makes sense

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:56pm
Net worth....I'm trying to increase it and it seems like every time I get some extra $$$$ something effin happens to where I have to spend it ALL.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:57pm
Knowledge and wisdom about as many things, places, and ideas is the number 1 thing I always feel like I am missing. The more I know and understand things is the more I crave to know and understand other things.. I'm kind of addicted to circumstances. It sounds strange but I'm strange so w.e, but I often allow circumstances to happen just so I could know what the experience is like.

Maybe not missing per se, just an insatiable desire for more and more experience on a wide variety or unrelated things

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

there's nothing missing but i think regrets and guilt hold me back a lot...I feel unworthy of success and nice things sometimes if that makes sense

Really? Can you elaborate?

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:06pm
definitely good lasting love Unhappy

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:13pm
grandchildren (or just 1)

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Really? Can you elaborate?

No I'll just leave it at that. I know what my issues are and I'm a work in progress.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:59pm
More disposable income

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:45pm
love. but more than someone's elses love, i want self love more tbh, but that requires knowing yourself and i dont know who i am. 

plan for the future. i have no idea what i want to be or what i like cause i never had time to explore and 'find' myself. 

and a go to best friend

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:00pm
Yes . I want another baby to gow up with my daughter . I can have another but the risk factor is high . I plan to adopt unless God gives me a baby . I always wanted at least 5 children but my career came first .

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:10pm
Hmm.. I need to spend more time on myself. Figure out who I am. Stop worrying about tomorrow so much and make myself happy today

I need to travel and explore the world

Go back to school and figure out what I want to do with my future

A real true love would be nice but the other things I listed are more of a priority

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:35pm
Immortality, intangibility, control space and time,more knowledge, and creating my own universe and I'll be content

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:32pm
all i need momentarily is to be able to travel the world and the funds to do so... other than that I'm scraight

Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:37am
Party

Print Page | Close Window