Print Page | Close Window

SPINOFF: He has NOTHING to be arrogant about

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369637
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 7:19pm

Topic: SPINOFF: He has NOTHING to be arrogant about
Posted By: kfoxx1998
Subject: SPINOFF: He has NOTHING to be arrogant about
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:55am
So now that we've shared our stories about far less than average size male parts we have another mystery to solve.   Do you know a guy with a small one who actually thinks and acts like he puts it down?  An arrogant asshole who feels like bishes should be wet for him all the time?  A tiny crusader who attempts to be a womanizer while women giggle about his joke of a dack.  

Drop the details.   Friend's boyfriends etc are fair game because it is what it is. 

Replies:
Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:57am

BHM's "Don't Date Him Girl"?

We naming names or just sharing stories?

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:00pm
i can't think of anyone like that.... but most people think they are better lovers than they are Some females act like they have gold pudding down there- if only they could hear the reviews???

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

since youre in bk... drop names/descriptions. I needs to know

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:01pm
Star STAR THREAD

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

since youre in bk... drop names/descriptions. I needs to know

Ming. now you know you gotta come off with something too LOL

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:04pm
Cause this thread was uncalled for. Yall already got a thread filled with posts making fun of little dicc men. Yall coulda dropped stories in that thread.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:04pm
marcelo, why you keep coming back for more?

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:05pm
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was a capricorn does that have anything to do with his doucheyness?

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:08pm
I would place a 100 dollar wager on Justin B. Embarrassed
Justin Bieber Pictures and Biography

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:09pm
*sucks teeth*  Marcello!!  Gwan from here nuh boi. don't raise yuh pressuh. juss vex and this tra la la yuh doin?

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:10pm
He is a man so arrogance is a part of his higher conscious level.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would place a 100 dollar wager on Justin B. Embarrassed

And I'd agree with you.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:20pm
Ok ac.. lol years ago I went out with this light skint, really tall, pro ball player. so damn cocky. girls would wink at him he was 24, I was 18, virgin.

We went out a few times. one day we were on our way to dinner it started pouring so we stayed in.. Im watching tv and he's sitting on the other side of the bed tf.... he gave me the remote and grazed my hand, this fool got bright red.. a min later he jumps up and goes to the bathroom, only for a second. when he comes out Im on my stomach with my feet up, watching tv.. he said damn and sat down. I moved over and looking back my butt was all up in the air, on my knees sliding to the other side of the bed

6'5, muscular so he picked me up and put me on his lap and sat back so im on top of him. I don't know wth im doing but every time I touched him, he squirmed and breathed hard.. I got an attitude and asked wtf is wrong with you... btch was a virgin and smalllll. Had the nerve to say feel it. Feel what? I can not remember his name

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:24pm
So my small dack guy thought he was the sh*t.  He was so arrogant and full of himself.   Now the niccah was a serious cutie.   Dark-skinned with gorgeous thick curly hair.   His brother was kind of fine too and was messing with my homegirl which is how I met him.  I thought I was going to fall in love with him forever even though I thought he was a little bit of an asshole. 

Fast fwd after the sex started I'm struggling to understand the lil dick AND the premature ejaculation that's going down in my bedroom and scratching my head.  Not only couldn't I not feel the sh*t he would be done in LESS than a minute.  Obviously I lost interest....

For whatever reason he started trying to get with my homegirl's little sister.   Went out of his way to be around us acting like a boss, picking her up, refusing to speak to me, saying random sh*t about how he didn't like me that much, blah blah.   I would have never put his business out there but he was just being extra, extra.   I was mad enough to tell my homegirl every LITTLE reason I didn't fck with him anymore and since she was that bish every single person in our circle heard about it.  She ribbed on him for months. 

He should have stayed in his lane.  He would have still been so and so's fine ass brother.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Cause this thread was uncalled for. Yall already got a thread filled with posts making fun of little dicc men. Yall coulda dropped stories in that thread.

Hug

This thread was requested by afrocock.  You need to talk to him.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:55pm
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine Trini DJ. Dark-skinned, PELs, crazy body. Talks about sex all the time.

When we first met he came up to me and said "I see you looking" and gave me his number. Then he said "call me as soon as you leave." Normally that would turn me off but yeah he is that fine. I called  him two days later and he didn't even answer.

I saw him a week later looking even better than before. I had broken up with my ex six months before and hadn't had any since, so as soon as I saw him I just knew we was gonna do it that night.

He picked me up in the middle of this crowded party and carried me out to his car. I was TURNT bc I was expecting the best D of my life.

He took off his pants and it was...aight...it had the weirdest curve I'd ever seen in my life. I could only reverse cowgirl bc there was no other way for him to penetrate. But he said women love it so I didn't trip.

Negro lasted maybe 2 minutes and had the nerve to ask if I came. I told him he should be embarrassed by that shyt and left immediately.

He still calls though

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:03pm

He still calls though

Absolutely no sense of self-awareness.  And your bold ass straight told him he had a little problemLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

He still calls though

Absolutely no sense of self-awareness.  And your bold ass straight told him he had a little problemLOL

not at all...he thinks i'm playin hard to get Confused

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:10pm
I don't remember

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:19pm
^^ these are lies told by smart women. 

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:26pm
Yes I was very underwhelmed by Darryl, if he didnt perform so well in other areas he would have been dumped long ago.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:28pm
I had one that ate a mean box but stroke was terrible......he lasted a long while tho.....nicca should strap a saddle to his face...

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:29pm
 lol KF.
nah, it's been a while.
It's times like this when a girl needs a list. lol
(lindsay lohan style)

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:07pm
This sh*t so sad i aint know yall had it this rough out here

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:47pm
My girl was dating this guy in the Navy and she never ever wanted to go out to the base alone. Well, her guy has a friend that was fine as hell. He was dark, smooth skin, sparkling white teeth, bone structure for the gawds, body for days ... brotha had a sista like dayummmmm on site speaking spanish and sh*t....LOL

We would hang out everytime my girl would hag with her boo, he would always talk about his stroke game and yadda yaddda... I was hell ya this niqqa is way too fine not to have a awesome stroke game..He was arrogant as hell but he was fine soo I let it slide, if ya'll seem him seriously..Stern Smile

So they came to visit my girl at her spot.. they go in the back so we sitting in the living room and tbh sex wasn't on my mind but I was curious about this anaconda in his pants and wanted to 1. see him naked (which was a delight) 2. see the package.

We chilling and alladat, he trying to get close ... he took off his shirt * I teared up *-insert oprah gif-

Next was his pants... I should him a little bit of boob, he took out his "garden snake" of a peen and I was like....Confused -insert niqqa I aint reading alladat Fantasia gif- Stern Smile

All of a sudden, he wasn't so fine no more.... He was aight !! LOL ... too add insult to injury (not sure if that is how you say it) but he was rubbing up against me and this preito came....Stern Smile

I was like Oye mujer donde esta mi drink.... I was ruining everybody night after that...LOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:49pm
Rumby don't it hurt ya heart.....

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

too add insult to injury (not sure if that is how you say it)

LOL @ the story. oh no! a waste of fine.

and yes, that's exactly how you say it. LOL

LOL

lmao... I was really picturing the gifs

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:53pm

but he was rubbing up against me and this preito came....Stern Smile

I was like Oye mujer donde esta mi drink.... I was ruining everybody night after that...LOL

LOLI literally gagged.  Its like somebody with a deformed hand rubbing all over you with itDead

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:58pm
I've had a few small peens. I think guys think because I'm little that I won't mind them being little. The last guy ate me out and when I reached down to feel his package(or lack thereof) I immediately came up with an excuse to leave.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:00pm

LOLI literally gagged.  Its like somebody with a deformed hand rubbing all over you with itDead

I hatechu ' LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:03pm
The other guy really fine ass chocolate dude I was messing with was a weekend only fling.  We hooked up maybe three times over a year and each time I was like 'what a waste'.    He was so damn full of himself telling me how he couldn't really get into a "relationship" and how he didn't want us to get too serious etc.   We were only hooking up because we were performing in the same show and I was bored.  A lot of hook-ups happened, whatever...

Anyway he was coming for a visit with his boys and my friend told me to call him so he would know I wasn't feeling him, not to come through etc and I was seeing someone else.    I accidentally opened with "I'm pregnant" and he immediately said "It's not mine!".  I was trying to nice and buried the headline.  

I was like ummm....yeah I didn't say that but I don't even think you could get someone pregnant with that little sh*t you call a dck so you shouldn't worry about that so hard.

Yup he needed to assume a woman saying she was pregnant meant she actually fcked someone with a real peen.    Not by him.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:19pm
Had the biggest crush on this dude all thru high school, but he was wild. Senior year we finally start vibing, but I knew I was leaving for school so I just wrote it off.

We finally end up kicking it one Christmas break a few years later, but we didn't seal the deal. I saw that thick ole thang, and I just knew he was gonna put in that work...In my mind, I'm like YES...getting what I always wanted cuz he's the same guy I was always crazy about, but finally mature, and had THAT MEAT.

We kept talkin and texting, having all this good ass phone sex that had me thinking he was just gonna leave me adDICKted.

Fast forward, he talks me into coming for Spring break. Head and wood were complete and utter TRASH. This nicca spent more time telling me how good it smelled and tasted then actually snacking. I finally just put his face in it so he couldn't talk.

I commend him on knowing he was gonna cum quick and trying to stop it, but he would literally do 4 or 5 strokes...STOP and beg me not to move, start up, and do it all over. I finally just told him go ahead and finish, hoping the 2 nd nut would take longer...nope. Same fukcin thing.

I gave him 2 more tries that week before I realized, "Nope, this is as good as it gets."

Then had the audacity to be a talker constantly asking me to tell him how good it is. In my head, I was like you really don't want me to answer that.

He still randomly calls and texts asking when I'm gonna visit cuz he misses me and how I better not be giving his stuff away. I ain't even tell this fool I moved back almost 3 months ago lol.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

But all the threads from you vilifying women for liking big dicks aren't... LOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:20pm
so yall give 'em a 2nd chance?

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I gave him THREE. I liked that nicca too long to not try to salvage it.

I was like damn...shoulda left that a high school crush.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I've had a few small peens. I think guys think because I'm little that I won't mind them being little. The last guy ate me out and when I reached down to feel his package(or lack thereof) I immediately came up with an excuse to leave.

ate me out after we came from a friends get together, there was absolutely nothing there... said I had to go to work.. I aint have no damn job

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:26pm

Maybe pity?  We be thinking maybe he just had a bad night?  I'm not shallow, am I shallow, I'm not shallow.  I can like him even if the sex is wak can't I....Ermm

We're nice girls....at first LOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I think this is the max because both of mine got three strikes too

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:27pm

A talker who ain't doing sh*t it the worst....

ETA: @ Purp.... Navy dude never got a second chance , he was fine tho'... what a shame

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:29pm

I was like ummm....yeah I didn't say that but I don't even think you could get someone pregnant with that little sh*t you call a dck so you shouldn't worry about that so hard.

Yup he needed to assume a woman saying she was pregnant meant she actually fcked someone with a real peen.    Not by him.

other people's arguments

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

LOL

I wish I could remember, but I  don't think I would have gone back for 2nds.

Just don't sound like me LOL

(shut up! Kfoxx)LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

ate me out after we came from a friends get together, there was absolutely nothing there... said I had to go to work.. I aint have no damn job

yall killing me LOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:38pm
Cry

Maybe pity?  We be thinking maybe he just had a bad night?  I'm not shallow, am I shallow, I'm not shallow.  I can like him even if the sex is wak can't I....Ermm

We're nice girls....at first LOLLOL

then the inevitable--I'm shallow, right?LOLLOLCry
LOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:40pm
Hell yes.  But I didn't get the overly nice guys.  Both of mine had the AUDACITY to be arrogant as fck!  Nah son you lost that right when your dck stopped growing after elementary school. 

ETA:  Makes sense because I'm attracted to arrogant dudes.  But back that sh*t up with some stroke game and earn the title niccah. 

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:28pm
*I check the peen size wayyy before advancing to the stage where I would consider having sex. Always have. The small peen guy that I dealt with was really nice, very kind and good to me and I knew in advance with no surprise that I was going to experience a miniature peen. Never met any one else that I would deal with a super tiny peen for tho.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:37pm
One of my boys is really obnoxious. Ive known him since college and only speak to him on birthdays & Xmas b/c I cant stand to hear him talk for more than 15 minutes. I think that he has become neurotic with age. His wife packed up her ish while he was at work one day b/c she was tired of him controlling and verbally/mentally abusing her.  When his divorce was final, he said that he went to Vegas to celebrate and attempted to tell me the Craiglist Vegas stories and also tried to tell me the stories about how he smashed thru all the women at church after his divorce. I would cut him off b4 the stories got graphic.  He is the stingiest person that I know and that makes the stories worst. The type that wants a dime and all this & that then complains that she needs to get over the fact that all he wants to do is sit up in the house. Bragged about making a 'special' dinner for a lady that he liked - the dinnerwas wing flings smh.

Ok with all of this being said, the dude is cute in the face, well dressed, educated,owns his own business, investments, etc and is arrogant as hell and has noooo clue that when we were in college, my old roommate told me a story about how she was over his house as a platonic friend and they were watching tv and he unzipped his jeans and tried to hug her with a 2" erection and she started screaming & punching him and ran out forher life. So to hear him brag about the women that he 'pulls and smashes' is really disgusting b/c i can not imagine that he is arrogant with a 2" erectionDead

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:42pm
@Ming lmao it be like that. That's why they have to "lick it before they stick it" just in case.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:06pm
Yall stories are hilarious..I had about 2 lil peen experiences

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:16pm

this guy in the marines was talking about hiw this chic he slept with couldnt take dck. I fcked him the week before....he was a thigh fcker....

I wanted to but in the convo like bruh....that bish was fakin...

this other guy talking about how he want to pick me up and do all this other sh*t

smh...little peen men with big peen dreams are the worst...

he was doing those circle things that samore made jokes about, always slippin out...I never had the heart to tellhim how wack it was

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:17pm
So I use to mess with this dude that was a known college basketball player where i live, prior to him i had only been with 1guy who took my virginity. So he always had chicks after him since he was a real good player and thought he was god's gift ti women always talking shyt about how he would turn me out...fast forward 2mths of dating i decided to give him some after being scared so long since he was like 6'3" and u thought he will rip me in half...lol...mannnnn was i wrong. It took that fool 2 mins to put on condom and i asked did he need help, when he finally turned around i saw that lil struggle skinny 4 inches on his tall azz. I could barely feel a thing and his thrust were even too weak for me being new to sex. I told him the next day I decided to hold off on sex for awhile and we broke up 2wks later

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:18pm
one guy was so small, I left. I was drunk though. he was real cute.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

.I never had the heart to tellhim how wack it was

see this is what I was wondering.. do you/general tell them? LOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:31pm
OMG Nita.  Ugly ass laugh at thigh fckr.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:37pm

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:44pm
I once dated a guy that whipped out a magnum when it was time to have sex. It was baggy...i was like that wasn't made for you.

We're friends now, but apparently no woman had ever told him that before. I think it's because he's attractive and gives good head.

My friends 
and i would call these dudes "BMC" Baggy Magnum Crew...don't judge me, i was like 22 lol

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

His wife packed up her ish while he was at work one day b/c she was tired of him controlling and verbally/mentally abusing her. 

I know a chick whose hubby treats her this way plus likes to put his hands on women.  He stays fckn around on her and has multiple kids by different women.  He's also DH's friend so I actually know him pretty well. 

My homegirl I talked about fckd him years ago because she was that bish.  She's like a dude when it comes to fckn.  Like damn you're cute let me see what you workin with and I might wife you.  If you were wak all your boys were going to know because she didn't give a fck about nobody's feelings.   She would kiss and tell the way dudes do women all the time.  

Anyway we couldn't understand why his gf (wife now) just kept letting him cheat on her and/or get other women pregnant. Was she dckmatized or dumb.   Anyway my girl said his sh*t was small as hell.   Now I understand why women would mess with him for a minute and end up stalked for life trying to get away.   If his wife tries to leave him he locks her in the house for days. Two of his children's mothers left the state and told their families not to say where they went.   He has the nerve to be hyper jealous and suspicious and abusive.  He pays for apartments and sh*t and still can't even hold onto his jump offs.  sh*t is hilarious. 

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

. I told him the next day I decided to hold off on sex for awhile

I can just picture this conversation.

I remember telling my son's father I was on my period for like a month.  He finally caught on after a while but I kept him out of my hair for a long time.  He didn't have any size issues, I just hated him. 

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:52pm
LOLCry @ femme.  BMC dudes. 

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I once dated a guy that whipped out a magnum when it was time to have sex. It was baggy...i was like that wasn't made for you.

We're
friends now, but apparently no woman had ever told him that before. I
think it's because he's attractive and gives good head.

My friends would c
all these dude "BMC" Baggy Magnum Crew...don't judge me, i was like 22 lol

I don't know why they do this. Magnums are for above average, correct? That loose sh*t is dangerous.. what they tryna prevent?

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:56pm
Yeah, the control factor is based in some form of insecurity and deep rooted anger. he is angry over the small dak.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:00pm
im dying over here

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:03pm

this guy in the marines was talking about hiw this chic he slept with couldnt take dck. I fcked him the week before....he was a thigh fcker....

I wanted to but in the convo like bruh....that bish was fakin...

this other guy talking about how he want to pick me up and do all this other sh*t

smh...little peen men with big peen dreams are the worst...

he was doing those circle things that samore made jokes about, always slippin out...I never had the heart to tellhim how wack it was

this is why i love herLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

im dying over here

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:16pm
Oh Jesusssss! Woiiiiiiiii Rumb, Ming, Shady Lady, kfoxx have made my evening! Plus this glass of ice cold pineapple juice, an excellent thread five starrrsssss.

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:35pm
5 star thread LOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:34pm
I remember one day the I was sexing my ex and I was moaning and shyt cause it was decent for once I went too far and said "ow".....that fool stopped and looked like

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I was like "Too much?" and he told me yeah.....CryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

That was a strange relationship.....he later told me after we broke up that he thinks of me during sex with his girl......LOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed....I was like I wonder who she thinking boutLOLLOLLOLLOLCry

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:44pm

I don't remember
lmaoooooo i'm sitting here trying to recollect too...

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

*I check the peen size wayyy before advancing to the stage where I would consider having sex. Always have.

same here!

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:37pm
My friend told me a horror story about some man that had been arrogant and bragging and had severe erectile dysfunction. she was very, very upset. she felt hoodwinked. she also found out that he had a whole bunch of kids including a 3 yr old that he had never mentioned. i said to her maybe his dk broke after the last baby was born LOL. Dude was in his early 50s. needs to sattdown and stop bragging on the broken peen.

i can put up with certain things, but i would not be able to willingly be locked into erectile dysfunction hell for the rest of my life.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I remember one day the I was sexing my ex and I was moaning and shyt cause it was decent for once I went too far and said "ow".....that fool stopped and looked like

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I was like "Too much?" and he told me yeah.....CryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

That was a strange relationship.....he later told me after we broke up that he thinks of me during sex with his girl......LOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed....I was like I wonder who she thinking boutLOLLOLLOLLOLCry

lmao... he knew he wasn't sh*t

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:46pm
good lawd, this thread took me back to being 21 and the vienna sausage dicc i wasted 6 months on....he was cute though...i saw him a few months ago and silently blessed his wife's heart Cry

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

good lawd, this thread took me back to being 21 and the vienna sausage dicc i wasted 6 months on....he was cute though...i saw him a few months ago and silently blessed his wife's heart Cry

glad I am not the only one. I saw these smalk guys with kids on facebook...those sperm were long-distance runners for sure.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:57am
These stories are hurting my heart Cry I rather jump off a cliff than encounter another small peen

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:01am
These stories are like this gif

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:03am

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

glad I am not the only one. I saw these smalk guys with kids on facebook...those sperm were long-distance runners for sure.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:23am
The dude from my last story is a viagra freak too.  The older he gets the younger the females get.  No experienced woman is about to be like that white dog in afro's gif.  FOH with your air humping arse. 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:25am
The Indian dude that dry humped me and bust a nut was the smallest one I've ever seen.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:55am
I once had a guy with a baby leg. I mean huge as fukc. It was the lamest, I mean lamest dick I've ever had in my life. At first i thought maybe he is taking his time because he is so huge. That thing curled up to his chest. But when I started throwing it back to let him know I can take it, he still was hitting me with the slow love making pumps. I couldn't do it anymore. I would literally catch myself falling asleep during sex. So it goes to show size doesn't always matter. Smh. I'm still salty about that. Wasting all that thick long meat.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:11am
^^^big thang dudes stroke game is lazy sometimes. Like they just know the meat is doing all the work.

One time this guy pulled his third leg out and I promptly deleted his number. I enjoy having a functioning uterus, stomach, esophagus, and brain. That's how big it was.

Small peen dude asked me to suck it. I closed my eyes and rolled them inside. He said I was the only person to ever make him cum. I'm thinking how the hell is anyone supposed to enjoy sucking on an outie belly button? Then he wanted to hit raw. Yeah right. No sex for him. Mostly because a white mans nose is longer than his dick. Had the nerve to be uncircumcised. His weenus looked like a huge ball with a clot on steroids in the middle. He gave the best head though. Like, life changing. I only participated twice because it felt like a lesbian relationship.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:34am
I forgot about the dry humping.. a Dwight howard looking, 6'6, muscular dry humper

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:15pm

Ok ac.. lol years ago I went out with this light skint, really tall, pro ball player. so damn cocky. girls would wink at him he was 24, I was 18, virgin.

We went out a few times. one day we were on our way to dinner it started pouring so we stayed in.. Im watching tv and he's sitting on the other side of the bed tf.... he gave me the remote and grazed my hand, this fool got bright red.. a min later he jumps up and goes to the bathroom, only for a second. when he comes out Im on my stomach with my feet up, watching tv.. he said damn and sat down. I moved over and looking back my butt was all up in the air, on my knees sliding to the other side of the bed

6'5, muscular so he picked me up and put me on his lap and sat back so im on top of him. I don't know wth im doing but every time I touched him, he squirmed and breathed hard.. I got an attitude and asked wtf is wrong with you... btch was a virgin and smalllll. Had the nerve to say feel it. Feel what? I can not remember his name

pro ball player with a lil dicc and u can't remember his name?  Ming!!

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

^^^big thang dudes stroke game is lazy sometimes. Like they just know the meat is doing all the work.

One time this guy pulled his third leg out and I promptly deleted his number. I enjoy having a functioning uterus, stomach, esophagus, and brain. That's how big it was.

Small peen dude asked me to suck it. I closed my eyes and rolled them inside. He said I was the only person to ever make him cum. I'm thinking how the hell is anyone supposed to enjoy sucking on an outie belly button? Then he wanted to hit raw. Yeah right. No sex for him. Mostly because a white mans nose is longer than his dick. Had the nerve to be uncircumcised. His weenus looked like a huge ball with a clot on steroids in the middle. He gave the best head though. Like, life changing. I only participated twice because it felt like a lesbian relationship.

girl sh*t.  reminds me of a vid that was posted in the sex section of this lady blowing this dude with an enlarged clit.  he slappin' her jaw n'sh*t like she was just takin' so much.  please.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:40pm

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

girl sh*t.  reminds me of a vid that was posted in the sex section of this lady blowing this dude with an enlarged clit.  he slappin' her jaw n'sh*t like she was just takin' so much.  please.

iweptCry
lank plz?

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:26pm
^I remember that. ICK

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:28pm
lol.. ND.. it was like a decade ago. knicks, I believe. I have a great memory but I couldn't take it...I was so disgusted

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:38pm
a lot of men have nothing to be arrogant about, but that doesn't stop them.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:08am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

iweptCry
lank plz?

Sorry luv. u might have to hit up Midna or AfroK.  I think Midna posted it.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:10am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

iweptCry
lank plz?

...and was even more messed up now that I think on it?  when he slapped her cheeks the sound was hollow as a muthafucca.

Print Page | Close Window