Print Page | Close Window

Does anyone really detest you?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369635
Printed Date: Aug 15 2018 at 3:48pm

Topic: Does anyone really detest you?
Posted By: iliveforbhm
Subject: Does anyone really detest you?
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:50am
I found out that many people detest and yet I never talk to them. People talking about viciously attacking me because we have different views and wished they could harmed me in Okinawa. I would have jammed my elbow in your throat boy. You can see the thread on the ill community in the Grown and Sexy sub-division forum it's called "Do you have any regrets regarding the IC?"

Replies:
Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:29am
Do people detest me?

Is this a trick fuccking question?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:31am
can't relate SmileLOL

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:36am
Yep....ima fat pretty muthaphuck that say what the fuqq I want......comes with the territory.....

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:42am
so this isn't real life?

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:43am
yeah

aint my fault

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:48am
all this happens on the Internet though?
I know ppl become friends here but I would hope ppl aren't that into their feelings to detest e personas.

I don't think it's thhhaaatt serious.

I don't detest anyone.
Not that kinda person

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:56am
You are rather annoying but tons are of people are annoying the wonderful thing is you can log off and enjoy the wonderful outdoors. You shouldn't care about people you really don't know even if they want to stuff a hotdog bun into your mouth they can't find you to do all of that so keep it pushing.

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:02am
I'm too cute for these problems.

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mangachan/media/d_aww_you_re_right_big_zps3b2f4d77.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:16am
He knows of me and actually seen me shoot dude knew where my dorm in the military was at. Many cats were mad because their jobs sucked and my dorm room was really a one bedroom apartment while they live in filth. Not too many like me on the ic.

Half real life and half Internet.

I'm pretty sure some don't like me in real life but no one spoke up as of yet. Had people talk behind my back.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep....ima fat pretty muthaphuck that say what the fuqq I want......comes with the territory.....

Pics?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:19am
Why would you care?

Plenty of people detest me, I have that effect on people. Shrugs shoulders. 

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:20am
No one who encounters me on the internet could truly hate me since they know very little of me.

Some people irl think they hate me, however I am aware that they only hate the circumstance which I am a byproduct of and 'hate' me by default. Those people are delusional and I would jump at the opportunity to pull the curtain back for them but until such time they could gwaaan.

People could think whatever they want to think, whether true or not. That is the spice of life.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:21am
plenty. 

dont care tho...

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:25am
One or two people detest me but not because of anything I ever did or said.  Its too bad/so sad for them.    I only hate one person.  I've been trying to stop for over 20yrs but I haven't made a lot of progress. 

OP I can kind of understand why you have issues with others.  Don't worry about it.  It won't matter soon. 

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:26am
I just find it fascinating someone to be so emotional over nothing lmao. It's quite interesting it was quite clear he didn't know me personally.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

One or two people detest me but not because of anything I ever did or said.  Its too bad/so sad for them.    I only hate one person.  I've been trying to stop for over 20yrs but I haven't made a lot of progress. 

OP I can kind of understand why you have issues with others.  Don't worry about it.  It won't matter soon. 

It won't matter soon? You ladies got a hit on me or something?   

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

One or two people detest me but not because of anything I ever did or said.  Its too bad/so sad for them.    I only hate one person.  I've been trying to stop for over 20yrs but I haven't made a lot of progress. 

It won't matter soon? You ladies got a hit on me or something?   

Stern Smile

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:35am

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:38am
I keep saying I need to find me some haters in RL. Sounds exciting.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:44am
Well, people on the net can detest me if they want ... just means they are losers because they don't actually know me and best of all ... they will NEVER even meet me.

Just another random poster out in the world along with the 2 zillion other random poster. Duh!

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

lol... its not fun

a lady in my building used to always say hi... one day I walked past her and her jherri curl having friend who lives upstairs and always stares and they stopped talking and watched me walk out the building. I strutted as mush as one can strut in uggs

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:46am
Make that two people. 

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:48am

Make that two people. 

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

you can always log off

He knows people who know me and where I be at in my hometown. Confused

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:58am
If people offline dislikes you, people online will dislike you too.
It is not that serious, because there's nothing you can do to change their perception.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:06pm

Make that two people. 

Lmao

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:08pm
Yeah you right sexyandfamous most people don't use their prefrontal cortext very often if at all. The road to godhood is lonely.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:24pm
on bhm?
I think there are 2 that detest me.

Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:27pm
Yes in real life I think 3 ppl hate me for no reason they stay pressed whenever my name comes up like gosh.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:27pm

Yeah you right sexyandfamous most people don't use their prefrontal cortext very often if at all. The road to godhood is lonely.

it's funny how the word is cortex though. typo or most people?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:28pm
LMAO well, what can I say...?

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:39pm
OP you mean the guy knows where you stay? Ahhh Hayell no!

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

it's funny how the word is cortex though. typo or most people?

Cortex typo

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP you mean the guy knows where you stay? Ahhh Hayell no!

They know people that know me in real life.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:44pm
Probably.

Some dude I crushed on when I was a teen. We were great friends, I admitted to him one day my feelings, he didn't like me back (unsurprising, I wasn't white and didn't have ginormous tits. Dude was.. simple and colorstuck), and I moved on.

The guy is really insecure so for years, he'd portray me as some girl who was madly in love with him and obsessed with him despite us growing apart because of this behavior and despite him doing many things that would imply it was he who was "in love" with me.

Finally, I broke off the friendship and the guy pulled a really toxic mixture of "baby come back" and "I hate you so much" and I was having none of it, which he clearly wasn't used to since in his mind, girls just can't resist him. LOL

I'm so tired of the negro, even hating him sounds like a chore. But there's a good chance he hates me for no longer babysitting his ego. Tongue

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:46pm
If anyone else hates me, I don't know about it and I ain't worried about it either. LOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:52pm
People love me.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:53pm
I can't think of anyone that would detest me but there's one female that disliked me. I'm sure she has prayed about it and realized my old ratchet ways saved her heartbreak and shame.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Girl, I know! Life would be so much more interesting! I try so hard to make enemies/haters but people dont take me seriously.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:59pm
I actually do have haters, but they just hatin over stupid stuff. I wouldn't even say they mad at me, just envious of how I live

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:16pm
more people think it's cute than i thought 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:23pm
Yes for no reason . I leave people like that in God 's hand . I can only think of 1 person .

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:16am
I remember this girl (we will call her T) back in 5th grade who HATED my guts. She was so jealous that even her friends and other classmates knew it.

-When we had those god awful assigned seats back in elementary school, I was forced to sit next to T....and she scooted her desk and chair away from mine in front of everyone. Teacher said and did nothing, and I sat there by myself completely ignored.
-I told the teacher that I was unable to attend class on a certain day, and T was all excited and muffled an excited "Yes!!" under her breathe, just loud enough for me to hear...
-I noticed my brand new Mulan notebook was missing from my desk. I went to the lost/found area after school and saw my notebook in a pile. When I opened it, it had the words "BITCH" written on all the pages. Ouch Ouch

All I did was come to class, get good grades, and went home. I didn't bother anybody. Me being the naiive and shy girl I was, I didn't understand why she didn't like me. It actually hurt my feelings. Cry

Looking back, all I can do is laugh.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:17am
Victoria secret must because this damn bra keeps pinching me. I don't know what's doing that. It's pissing me off though.

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:01pm

I found out that many people detest and yet I never talk to them. People talking about viciously attacking me because we have different views and wished they could harmed me in Okinawa. I would have jammed my elbow in your throat boy. You can see the thread on the ill community in the Grown and Sexy sub-division forum it's called "Do you have any regrets regarding the IC?"

a life, get one

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:02pm

a life, get one

Date Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

a life, get one

You didn't read nothing did you? Sleepy

Nicca knew of me and seen me before he realize we were on the same message board. He knows my folks and all that know where I reside at and I don't even know who he is. I'm scared....

Print Page | Close Window