Print Page | Close Window

Jamaican Black Castor Oil for hairline recovery

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369631
Printed Date: Dec 13 2018 at 2:31am

Topic: Jamaican Black Castor Oil for hairline recovery
Posted By: Marcelo22
Subject: Jamaican Black Castor Oil for hairline recovery
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:52am
I am a man and a lot of us brothas deal with receding hairlines as we age. I don't know too many brothas who are my age with their high school hairline still, a couple of my friends are entirely bald Cry. I have a little thinning on the frontal hairline, but not that bad YET. I'm trying to hold on to what I got, I can't go bald until at least 30. 

I have heard good things about this product and how women use it for their edges. Do u all think it will help my thinning hairs to grow back stronger? 

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:55am
That stuff stinks.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:07am
Send the money come, I got you MarceloStern Smile finest JBCO straight from the hands of the elderly Jamaican ladies who have guarded this secret process from the days of the Spaniards. They caress those castor beans to produce the wonderful elixir, black as night to penetrate and sooth your tired follicles.

Order 3 bottles and I send you some Strong-back too

Also included in your JBCO Kit is the instruction pictorial detailing the different scalp massage technique you can you to maximise the penetration and stimulate growth. Now with te new inversion method as well.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:18am
Yeah it works.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:30am
damn Diane, great propagandaClap
do you have links?Big smile

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Send the money come, I got you MarceloStern Smile finest JBCO straight from the hands of the elderly Jamaican ladies who have guarded this secret process from the days of the Spaniards. They caress those castor beans to produce the wonderful elixir, black as night to penetrate and sooth your tired follicles.

Order 3 bottles and I send you some Strong-back too

Also included in your JBCO Kit is the instruction pictorial detailing the different scalp massage technique you can you to maximise the penetration and stimulate growth. Now with te new inversion method as well.

thank u but i already have bought a bottle and just seeing if anybody on here has used it

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:36am
SaF, I do. Mhmmmmmmmmmm. And the pure coconut oil link too. 

Ladies remember it's excellent on those over-plucked brows and sparse lashes. Order yours today!

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:39am
*slaps it out your hand* Now you'll have to buy another from me

Yes Marcelo it is a Black hairboard staple. DO a search of the growth forum and you'll get many hits. esp during 2007-2010

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:40am
Dude, you are on a black hair board.

Expand yourself out of the chat subsection.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:06am

You can buy some at jamaicanoils.com ...it might not be as natural as the one I bought in the market. But it does the job. You can mix it with red pimento oil as well.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:07am

Ladies remember it's excellent on those over-plucked brows and sparse lashes. Order yours today!
dis gyallllllllll...done pon di ppl dem board a hustle!!!!!LOLLOL

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:55am
As a coconut, I just can't bring myself to put pimento anything on my scalp.
Lmao the scornful jokes my family would tease me with, I could hear them now.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:19am
I use that stuff on my eye lashes and it helps them look fuller and healthier.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:02am

speaking of coconut oil.....i cant find Goshen anywhere. I started buying it way before it was popular...then the price doubled suddenly.
and now i cant find it. not even in megamart.

sunday morning saltfish fritters aint the same without coconut oil. smdh

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:21am
Diane send me some. My co-worker has some in a little bottle and its not the same as the Jamaican black castor oil you get from amazon its darker and thicker. PM me boo cos I'm paypal ready.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

speaking of coconut oil.....i cant find Goshen anywhere. I started buying it way before it was popular...then the price doubled suddenly.
and now i cant find it. not even in megamart.

sunday morning saltfish fritters aint the same without coconut oil. smdh
I buy my coconut oil at Coconut board

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:37am
thats probably what i will have to do

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:31am
Coconuts buying coconut oil?
Unnu want one box.

Make it yourself nuh

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Unnu want one box.

Make it yourself nuh
Derri....weh mi ago get authentic Jamaican coconut from a farrin?LOLLOL. Mr Chin sell coconut yes but dem nuh come from Jamaica.
When mi deh a yaad mi have many options. Coconut board and a lady a St.Mary weh mek it from scratch

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:51am
But sis, yuh have nuff shop a NY weh a sell coconut from across the Caribbean.
I buy them here and mi mudda mek di ting easy easy. Steups.

Extra virgin coconut oil right off de stove top

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:58am
^^my girl...yu know how coconut oil hard fi mek?? lol

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:06pm

But sis, yuh have nuff shop a NY weh a sell coconut from across the Caribbean.
I buy them here and mi mudda mek di ting easy easy. Steups.

Extra virgin coconut oil right off de stove top
mehhh......why when almost every month  somebody a come a farrin and mi fawda can sen on (whether Ms Lorna mek it or coconut board). And it last cause mi only eat ackee and saltfish once a week.And mi nuh cook every day so mi goodSmile

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:07pm

Mi will roast a breadfruit before mi mek coconut oil pon mi stoveLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:16pm
Steups

Mi cyan badda wit unnu

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:19pm

Steups

Mi cyan badda wit unnu
sen on some den nuh...since u a run di kitchenLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Diane send me some. My co-worker has some in a little bottle and its not the same as the Jamaican black castor oil you get from amazon its darker and thicker. PM me boo cos I'm paypal ready.

GYALLLLLLLLLLL I plan to send you 2 walkerswood jerk seasoning bottle spicy and mild, now i know you want that of course. I have the old time CON shampoo green bottle yellow top

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:20pm
Im mad I had to read half this thread out loud to understand what y'all are saying.......

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:23pm

Unnu want one box.

Make it yourself nuh

Derri is town we born and grown yuh nuh. Dont shame weEmbarrassed

My mommy says she can make it even promised to but all now not one drop of coconut oil i see. Hell we even buy already cut up callaloo from the supermarket *runs*

WF it was Goshens c.nut oil that make me put c.nut oil in my hair yearsss afta bhm recommended it (i really hate c.nut anything except water and jelly) and it was so soft. Goshens and another cooking oil i used too but then i stopped and i dont see goshens on the shelves for real real. Remember the coconut yellowing disease out east? Maybe thats affecting production cause i know for sure nuff nuff coconut water companies lock shop because of it. Check Lees supermarket on Red Hills Road

Go coconut board yes, i went 2 weeks ago to buy c.nut water and OJ and i was so surpised to see the amount of coconut pastries and thing.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:31pm
[QUOTE=mizzsandra00]Im mad I had to read half this thread out loud to understand what y'all are saying.......[/QUOTE

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Derri calling us out cause we buying coconut oil instead of making it ourselves. We are giving her the various reason why 1) we lazy 2) we cant source coconut 3) it's hard, time consuming

Hell I get my coconut milk from a packetEmbarrassed. I havent seen anyone grate/juice a coconut since i was 7 years oldLOL #townlife

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:33pm

Unnu want one box.

Make it yourself nuh

Derri is town we born and grown yuh nuh. Dont shame weEmbarrassed

I'm from the city too. But ya'll can gwaan buy your coconut oil lol

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:35pm
WHAAAAAAAT? I grated and blended some coconut to squeeze for milk just yesterday

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:39pm
girl aint nobody got time for that. Grace, miracle, caribbean dreams, Lasco make that powder just fine.

Dont stone me derri, but i've never opened, chopped up, husked or grated a coconut! Or shelled peas or peeled a green banana or kneaded flower. I have opened and cleaned ackee though and the other day i scaled fish for the first time. 

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:44pm
Hmmmmm...hmmmm....

Can someone post that gif of Will Smith in his fresh prince days going hmmmm

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:53pm
Lol deri nuh do me like that. CryCry

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:03pm

I'm just teasing.

I mean...hmmmm...hmmmm

Good night. Mi gawnnn

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:14pm
Goodnight Derri, dont make that little man who love banana come for you in your sleep.Stern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:19pm
You know what Diane?
Shut up!

Why? Why?
Why you got to bring the Bakoo into this?

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:21pm
Jus the fact you remembered his ass! Ugh!

And you know I'm jumping out my sleep lately but my skin not growing cause I'm the duppy conquerer.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:24pm
LOLL at duppy conqueror

gyal i refuse to visit guyana because of your stories REFUSEEEEEE. but him esp, mr Bakoo cause i love bananas he would catch me in the banana walk picking bananas and he'd eat meCry or worse i stumble upon his milk and bananas and eat them cause im greedy 

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:30pm
Bwhahaha his red eyes glare you down like when cow bruk rope and him bawl out all your secrets to the whole community while he pelts your things out the window. He laughs then he breaks your neck.
If you're lucky to escape make sure you don't head towards a river or else the mermaid lady will leave her gold comb and you might be intrigued and pick it up. More on her another time. Lol

Print Page | Close Window