Print Page | Close Window

Other Peoples Arguments

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369621
Printed Date: Apr 24 2018 at 12:19pm

Topic: Other Peoples Arguments
Posted By: EPITOME
Subject: Other Peoples Arguments
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:59am
Have you ever heard other people argue and say something so etherous you got in your feelings about it even though it wasn't directed at you?CryLOL

A few years ago my ex co-worker was planning a beach thing w/her friends and boyfriend.  Her boyfriend started complaining about the day they were leaving and she says to him over the phone "I'm sorry I didn't drop out of college & have an office job where I can't leave at the drop of a hat. I don't work construction."

Me: 

I was like daaaaamn. I woulda dumped her ass right then and there.  They're still together...4/5 years later

Replies:
Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:05am
He should have uppercut her.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:06am
I think im that person... may or may not be mad. People either have their mouths hanging open or laughing when I get off the phone...its the way I speak

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:07am
well dammmmmm....and I can bet that's not the first time she spoke to him like that.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:08am
lmao. thats so savage.  a close friend of mine ethers her husband to death. he's not a whimp or anything close....he just understand that his wife....gets mad. Its usually his fault. he laughs it off. 

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:09am

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:09am
lol well damn amillia

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yeah I get it from my dad

people think he's funny, but me no.....well they do laugh but they think I am serious lol

I think it's because I'm a woman

my mom. I say things and get called mean all the time, I tell them I get it from her. She will cut your soul

My mom, brother and I went to a play and my brother asked for a pic for caller id... my mother said "she's pretty, whos that?" The seats in the theatre are close... the lady beside me damn near fainted.. I could only laugh and blink... and side eye the btch beside me

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:23am
My dad is the coldest with it, but he keeps it so real that if you get mad, then you KNOW he is right. 
I just remember being on the phone with him and his grandson was saying something and he told him to shut up and go do some homework or something. I told my dad that it is summer...they're out of school. He was like well he needs to be doing some homework during the summer with some of the stupid sh* that comes out of his mouth. lol

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:24am

lol

I won't repeat some of the stuff my dad has said because you have to be there and you have to know him

I have a few aunts like this too now that I think about

at a family reunion a few years ago my little chubby cousin (say 10) comes up to his mom and says he's hungry

she shes says go get a burger

he says that will make me fat

she holds him close, hugs him and says you should have thought about a few burgers ago

I was on the floor lol

LOL  well she shouldn't have fed him those damn burgers

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:24am
lol family aint sh*t... I'm a product of my environment

this girl's son is chubby, a cpl years ago I was making a salad for a bbq... he asked what it was and I told him. He said, he never had salad.. i said, I know. His aunt was there and collapsed. He didn't (6/7)get it but i really didn't intend on being mean. the things my family has to/about me... jeez

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:32am

lol

I won't repeat some of the stuff my dad has said because you have to be there and you have to know him

I have a few aunts like this too now that I think about

at a family reunion a few years ago my little chubby cousin (say 10) comes up to his mom and says he's hungry

she shes says go get a burger

he says that will make me fat

she holds him close, hugs him and says you should have thought about a few burgers ago

I was on the floor lol

LMAO! LOL

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh

Damn that was a soul burning ether LOLOuch

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:52am
Ming why you so mean though LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:07am

Ming why you so mean though LOLLOLLOL

genes? my grandmas, aunts, mom... its in my blood.

they really get me cause they're just talking/ making observations. I haven't utilized that stealth yet

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:17am
My cousin has this habit of posting hood sh!t on FB and bragging.

This mess had been going on for weeks. Finally she put up something to the effect of "Dese hoes stay mad cuz I drive a fresh azz truck, all my kids stay fresh, and I dress better than most of dese hoes round here."

Keep in mind she's 40+ and her posts never have any type of punctuation, correct spelling, etc.

I don't know what she did to piss our other cousin off but outta the blue, one day she comments back something to the effect of "Girl, you been living in low income housing and getting $400 worth of food stamps for damn near 20 yrs. You only get "designer" at TJ Maxx and you the lay-a-way queen with your cash assistance. What you proud of, exactly?

I died laughing. They went back and forth for a while but those hits just kept on coming. My cousin finally deleted the whole post.

The funniest part was everyone was thinking the same thing for weeks, but it was just crazy that the most meek of us all blasted her.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:19am
Hold up...lemme add that I don't have a problem government assistance, but welfare abuse lol.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:42am
I delete hoodrats on facebook that act and type like that...

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:44am
lol@ your disclaimer

that's another reason i don't use it. if i received assistance, it wouldn't be anyone's business, however... im not about to post a picture of cash sprawled out over my bed with an ebt in the mix... that's what were doing now?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:52am
My whole family is like this. My cousin and her man were arguing one day and she said "bytch everyone leaves you. Your momma died so she wouldn't have to deal with you." He threw his watch at her, she tried to stab him...they both got arrested...they're still together(3 years later)

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol@ your disclaimer

that's another reason i don't use it. if i received assistance, it wouldn't be anyone's business, however... im not about to post a picture of cash sprawled out over my bed with an ebt in the mix... that's what were doing now?

Girl, she put up a picture one day of them in the grocery store with two carts full of groceries and my 10 yr old cousin posing with EBT card...I can not make this sh!t up.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, but the advertising LIKE THAT...no ma'am.

@ Modeless, my mama told me to delete her but sometimes her ratchet moments amuse me.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:14pm
damn ash, my ex's mother died before i met him... i wouldn't even do the ya mama joking comeback. Always feels too soon

shady, its like ammo. theyre daring you to say something

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:33pm
My dad will cut your soul with a straight face, and no emotion. I remember my first car had no AC, and I was going to college in FL, I called my dad crying thinking he would feel sorry for me, telling him how hot it was and how bad I needed a car with AC. With very little emotion he said, well finding, ppl who have AC in their cars usually buy them. I was crushed and just got off the phone.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:44pm
LMAO @ the stories more more!!

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i do this as well...

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:13pm
Yes.  Keep 'em coming!!

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:17pm

dammmmmmmmnn, he went IN! 

People share way to much, all she had to do was keep quite.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:22pm
no lie, ming got me in my feels from the confession thread

being a baldheaded brother and all

i whispered bitched under my breath

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

dammmmmmmmnn, he went IN! 

People share way to much, all she had to do was keep quite.
wait, why was she the one who had to keep quiet?

if her husband hadnt gone whinging to his mates none of this would have happened

women are supposed to "brag"

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i do this as well...

girll...

that and grown people who use the word thot....

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:57pm
afro ive answered the door "hey baldheaded" just his name now

this girl i used to hang with was dating someone short, sweaty, baldheaded and thick... the things ive said

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:16pm
my mom, wasnt really an argument but when my bro introduced my sis in law she called my mom like two days later and my mom was like, "what, you think we're friends now?"

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

wait, why was she the one who had to keep quiet?

if her husband hadnt gone whinging to his mates none of this would have happened

women are supposed to "brag"

would make a good spin off

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:18pm
and since we're hard up for threads... I see 3 spin offs LOL

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:30pm

do it

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:33pm
I can't make threads
my threads suck

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:51pm

I think people hear me say stuff like that Ouch

but it's not even during an argument

I need to work on my tone and facial expressions

Tone... I like my tone...

My hubby does NOT... oh well
I love my mom's tone too...
Men... meh

My son understands my tone = time out

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:59pm
Kinda whenever i hear my sister talk bad about her bf i tell her save it for when their alone.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:47pm
I have a snappy mouth, and sometimes I can be downright rude. Some days I try and sometimes I just don't give a phuck. 

Like today when someone told me about a job, first off I think its rude to offer employment suggestions when the person aint asked you shyt. Then to add insult to injury your big grown rusty dusty ass need it more than I do, I mean being a flunky is not cute. I just smirked and said, I think I will just work on getting my masters degree.

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I can't make threads
my threads suck

That's my issue too LOL! I have been here for years and have probably made 10 threads total, they either flatlined after a few responses or I completely forgot about them cause they were boring as hell Ouch.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:44pm

Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

What game were y'all playing that it ended up with one of his boys clowning her!?

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:23am
These some rough people.Ouch

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:28am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

What game were y'all playing that it ended up with one of his boys clowning her!?

My man would have been in trouble for not punchin' that nigguh in the face and for talkin' too damn much.
Would have been a brawl that day.

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I have a snappy mouth, and sometimes I can be downright rude. Some days I try and sometimes I just don't give a phuck. 

Like today when someone told me about a job, first off I think its rude to offer employment suggestions when the person aint asked you shyt. Then to add insult to injury your big grown rusty dusty ass need it more than I do, I mean being a flunky is not cute. I just smirked and said, I think I will just work on getting my masters degree.

Okay, thank you for the validation.  I thought I was the only person on earth who feels some type of way when that happens.  *sucks teeth**

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

my mom, wasnt really an argument but when my bro introduced my sis in law she called my mom like two days later and my mom was like, "what, you think we're friends now?"

HeartLOL

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:42am
We were playing taboo..if you don't know, it's a game with a word on a card that you have to describe to your team to guess

Homeboy: My mama is a ____
Homegirl: BITCH!!
Other players: his mama is a "Teacher"

I died laughing. Her response was so serious too, she doesn't even know him like that smh. I bet he still hates her

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

My man would have been in trouble for not punchin' that nigguh in the face and for talkin' too damn much.

The bolded is the real problem.

That nicca shouldn't even know that much of their biz to discuss it like that, and what is he saying about her that makes his friend comfortable enough to disrespect her like that.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

"Dese hoes stay mad cuz I drive a fresh azz truck, all my kids stay fresh, and I dress better than most of dese hoes round here."

Keep in mind she's 40+ and her posts never have any type of punctuation, correct spelling, etc.

I don't know what she did to piss our other cousin off but outta the blue, one day she comments back something to the effect of "Girl, you been living in low income housing and getting $400 worth of food stamps for damn near 20 yrs. You only get "designer" at TJ Maxx and you the lay-a-way queen with your cash assistance. What you proud of, exactly?

I died laughing. They went back and forth for a while but those hits just kept on coming. My cousin finally deleted the whole post.

The funniest part was everyone was thinking the same thing for weeks, but it was just crazy that the most meek of us all blasted her.

LMAO! I be wanting to tell my friend to get his mama! She has the most hood statuses ever in life.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:53am
lmao... the bitch teacher, LB?

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

The bolded is the real problem.

That nicca shouldn't even know that much of their biz to discuss it like that, and what is he saying about her that makes his friend comfortable enough to disrespect her like that.

Everybody knows this is why she doesn't work though. She was sending out mass e-mails with her resume up until like summer last year and asking everybody to pray for her to find a job. She was looking but couldn't find anything. I guess she's at peace with being a housewife now, or so she says, but most of the people in the room know it wasn't always like that.

CC we weren't playing anything...the pizza came and we were just running our mouths lol

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:00am
@AC- oh okay...homie still a lil too bold tho.

Print Page | Close Window