Print Page | Close Window

White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369611
Printed Date: Oct 20 2018 at 9:50am

Topic: White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair
Posted By: india100
Subject: White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:39pm
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/30/lil-scrappy-racist-salon-owners-daughters-birthday-ruined/" rel="nofollow -

- Lil Scrappy

- 'Racist' Salon Owners

- Ruined My Kid's B-Day

3/30/2014 3:16 PM PDT https://plus.google.com/116217476749222049928?rel=author" rel="nofollow - BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0330-lil-scrappy-tmz-01"Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Lil Scrappy says his daughter was left in tears Sunday afternoon ... after a salon owner refused to serve his family because they're black.

Scrappy tells TMZ ... he put a down payment on a little girls salon outside Atlanta for his daughter's birthday party -- but when he and baby mama Erica Dixon arrived 20 minutes late to their 2 1/2 hour appointment, the place wouldn't let them in.

When Scrappy complained, citing the down payment they already paid ... he says the people running the place -- who are white -- allegedly told him they didn't want to serve "you people."

Cops were called -- because Scrappy didn't want to leave without a refund on his down payment -- but officers got him half the money ... and the salon agreed to mail the rest, so he left.

Calls to the salon went unanswered.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/30/lil-scrappy-racist-salon-owners-daughters-birthday-ruined/#ixzz2xV4Gq7TM" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/30/lil-scrappy-racist-salon-owners-daughters-birthday-ruined/#ixzz2xV4Gq7TM

Replies:
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:40pm
Ouch

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:42pm
welp

Posted By: maysay1
Good old racism.

Welp, better lawyer up so his baby will have a brand new salon for her bday next year.

Posted By: coconess
why didnt they mention the name of the salon…?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:46pm
If I tell the truth would that be wrong? How much he was bout to pay dese white folks to f*ck over his daughter head? Why niccas can't feel like they made it til they paying racist white folks an exhorbitant amount of money their basic goods/services/name?

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:48pm

I know the parents want to burn it down . Dang shame . I would be on every news station . I bet his mother is going to do something .

Posted By: sexyandfamous
I want the name of this fvcking salon so every one will boycott it and then they will come out and claim that they were misunderstood, and "we love black people", and the stylist who does black people's hair had already left and blablabla

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Why did they even GO to a yt salon??

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:50pm
God, the comments on TMZ are just as racist as the salon owners.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Why did they even GO to a yt salon??

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:52pm
So all the black owned Salons with talented stylist that know what to do with ethnic hair were closed that day? Waste of a downpayment. Erica knows she wouldn't have gone to them to do her own hair. Well the Salon should be prepared for the law suit now.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

If I tell the truth would that be wrong? How much he was bout to pay dese white folks to f*ck over his daughter head? Why niccas can't feel like they made it til they paying racist white folks an exhorbitant amount of money their basic goods/services/name?
I understand your point , but we should never lay down for any type of racism . Look at his poor baby crying . Rich black people spend money with whites evey second . Maybe if we could own a chain that charge a fortune things would change . I hope they burn it down .

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So all the black owned Salons with talented stylist that know what to do with ethnic hair were closed that day? Waste of a downpayment. Erica knows she wouldn't have gone to them to do her own hair. Well the Salon should be prepared for the law suit now.
True . I guess a friend told the parents the salon was the best or the daughter ask to go . I hope they win and explain to the child mommy and daddy money can't change racist white dogs .

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:59pm
You think somebody white bout to bring their daughter to a black salon and pay a ridiculous price? I can't look for a gif right now but my finger is pressed against the side of my chin, my head is tilted, my mouth is sideways and my eyes are big.

Please support black businesses.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Lamp

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:02pm

You think somebody white bout to bring their daughter to a black salon and pay a ridiculous price? I can't look for a gif right now but my finger is pressed against the side of my chin, my head is tilted, my mouth is sideways and my eyes are big.

Indeed.

The salon is about to pay up. They effed up when they gave him the down payment back.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:02pm
I assumed this was like a themed shop? Like the ones specialize in little girls and their birthdays and manis and stuff? If not----where is her black momma to make her hair appointments?

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:03pm
yeah i'm disappointed he even attempted to patronize a white salon in Atlanta of all places in the first place.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:04pm
Tough luck, Coon Out!!!!

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:06pm
If a stylist is talented I understand.....Please tell me what kinda deep treatment, co wash, and straightening techniques this white salon does for SCRAPPY to book an appointment for his baby girl. HAYELL he couldve given that money to thousand dollar install Monet Crochet for alladis.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I assumed this was like a themed shop? Like the ones specialize in little girls and their birthdays and manis and stuff? If not----where is her black momma to make her hair appointments?

if there isn't a black businesswoman in Atlanta looking to fill that void immediately i need all those thousands of hairstylists who live there to slap themselves.

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:10pm
It's http://www.glamourgirlsdayspa.com/" rel="nofollow - www.glamourgirlsdayspa.com/ on Johnson Ferry Rd.
They sat her birthday cake outside on a chair on the side of the building. smdh

(Just saw the report on the local NEWS)

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:10pm
Love how TMZ didn't mention the name of the salon to protect the yt salon from the rapper and his 'baby mama's' allegations.

I c u TMZ.

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:11pm
What happened to that girl with a similar business who had a reality show on O's channel????

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:11pm
I know I'm not the only one wondering what they could have possibly done for a black child's hair anyway. Unless they have someone working there that knew how to handle black people's hair I wouldnt have been going to no white person to do my hair anyway.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:13pm

Rare but it happens with the weave craze . My family member salon clients consit all race . White girls can't do installs . A white lady i work with paid me 200 bucks to place 4 tracks in her head lol . I will never try to work with that stinky doll hair again in life . Cry

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:14pm
*wonders what they do to little white girls' hair at the salon* I mean what can you really do though?

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:15pm
Four tracks LMAO

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

It's http://www.glamourgirlsdayspa.com/" rel="nofollow - www.glamourgirlsdayspa.com/ on Johnson Ferry Rd.

What ? No wonder i see a cop car in the picture . I guess you have to be a mixed black child . I would burn it down . Poor baby .

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Rare but it happens with the weave craze . My family member salon clients consit all race . White girls can't do installs . A white lady i work with paid me 200 bucks to place 4 tracks in her head lol . I will never try to work with that stinky doll hair again in life . Cry

LOLCry This reminds me of my white friend from school paying another white girl $100 to clump 3 tracks in the back of her head with glue then asking me if her hair was supposed to  have a big hump where the tracks were.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:18pm
DP . Site posting out of order .

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:19pm
lol
they sure made it so their black clients and employees are all up and through their galleries though.LOL

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:19pm

*wonders what they do to little white girls' hair at the salon* I mean what can you really do though?

Haircuts, blowdrys, color, all the regular stuff.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:20pm
Ahhhhh I get it now. It's like a little girl spa thing. I understand. 

Love how these muthafukkas got two pics of a black girl on the front page now.....pshhhh

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:23pm
Would they have sued if the salon took their money and jacked the child's head up too?

What they said was racist but not serving them wasn't. I'd much rather you tell my child you can't do me then her head up and expect to get paid.

Oh wait I ain't read. That was *&%^$#@Eed up and they ain't wanna give back the down payment. Man they better own that bitch by the end of the year!

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:24pm
why did they take his money? Smh and why did he think they would do a good job on his daughters hair. They wanna be racist to blacks, but I'm prejudice to their hair styling abilities. I doubt they would have done a good job.

I hope this place is run out of business though, they could have tried. They decided to ruin a little harmless girls birthday with their racism. Shut them down! I'm imagining them ruining my daughters birthday. Someone would get cussed out and I would ruin their name.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:25pm
on the news they said that the cake was put OUTSIDE before they arrived.  Wowww.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Ahhhhh I get it now. It's like a little girl spa thing. I understand. 

Love how these muthafukkas got two pics of a black girl on the front page now.....pshhhh

this.

but even if they did just decide to take her to a regular ol white ppls salon like i think yall are thinking… they can give their money to whoever they want. they deserve to be treated like everyone else.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:27pm
im in arizona yt people STAY doin all kinds of cosmetic surgerys/ going to black stylists to get a ethnic look and pay top dollar for it Dead

Scrappy tells TMZ … he put a down payment on a little girls salon outside Atlanta for his daughter’s birthday party — but when he and baby mama Erica Dixon arrived 20 minutes late to their 2 1/2 hour appointment, the place wouldn’t let them in.

When Scrappy complained, citing the down payment they already paid … he says the people running the place — who are white — allegedly told him they didn’t want to serve “you people.”

TMZ didn't mention that. And I find it interesting that they didn't mention the name of the place either.

It really upsets me that they took his money but didn't want to do her party. Why even take their money?

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:28pm
I guess he look white with money in his hand . Unhappy

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

on the news they said that the cake was put OUTSIDE before they arrived.  Wowww.
Oh snap! They must want to get sued badly.Shocked

I'd have knocked that cake over on the ground in front of their entrance and made them clean that sh*t up.

Funny TMZ didn't mention that part. I c u TMZ.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:31pm
i wonder if they have any rules about being late… 

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:32pm
Oh, they would have given me my money...and they are in Georgia too? Really? Baby, that ass would FEEL the money burning in her pockets because I woulda ripped her ass all over her FB, blogosphere, every forum I could find. Then I would have sued her. 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:32pm
That is very unprofessional that they would ruin a childs birthday & give 0 fukks.
I wonder will this be on L&HH ????

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:33pm

It was all green til they showed their black faces.

Sorry this is funny

I understand your point , but we should never lay down for any type of racism . Look at his poor baby crying . Rich black people spend money with whites evey second . Maybe if we could own a chain that charge a fortune things would change . I hope they burn it down .

I saw the website of this sh!thole, and apparently they do those party for kids where they do chocolate face mask, eat sweets, you know, just a girly spa day for kids. Black people should own those kind of places and black people should support black owned business, but most blacks do not have enough to open a business or do not care about working for themselves.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i wonder if they have any rules about being late… 

If they didn't, they'll make one...

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:35pm

Terms and Conditions 

SPARTY PACKAGES / APPOINTMENTS

Booking Policy – a  non-refundable 50%  deposit is required at the time of booking payable in cash or credit card.  Checks are not accepted. Total balance due in full on day of service. 

*Gratuity  of 15% will be added to all final bills

*ALL COUPONS MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING- NO EXCEPTIONS.

CANCELLATIONS: 

Appointments not cancelled 24-hours prior to scheduled appointment time will forfeit deposit and/or certificate value if coupon voucher is being used.  Appointments cancelled within 24-hours will NOT be refunded but may be re-scheduled only once. 

SPArties cancelled within seven (7) days of scheduled date will forfeit all payments and coupon/certificate value. SPArties cancelled outside the seven (7) day cancellation period will NOT be refunded but, may be rescheduled once. During the months of June and July you may reschedule on a Wednesday or Thursday and August through May on Fridays at an additional cost of $50. If you deem it necessary to reschedule to a future Saturday or Sunday an additional fee equal to 50% of the original total SPArty package pricing will be required. 

Once booked, number of guests in party  may increase to maximum allowed by proper deadline. However, refunds will not be given for decreases in number of guests booked and/or paid for. Further, all add-on products or services will not be refunded for any reason. 

CHANGES:   THERE WILL BE A $50 CHANGE FEE FOR ALL DATES AND TIME CHANGES.

ARRIVAL TIMES: 

*****SPARTIES: WE ASK THAT YOUR PARTY ARRIVES AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO ENSURE A PROPER STARTING TIME. IF ALL GUESTS AREN’T PRESENT AT STARTING THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE OF $20 PER CHILD UP TO 15 MINUTES AFTER STARTING. AFTER 15 MINUTES, SERVICE TO ANY ADDITIONAL GIRLS CAN BE REFUSED. NO EXCEPTIONS!   

*****APPOINTMENTS: WE ASK THAT YOUR PARTY ARRIVES AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO ENSURE A PROPER STARTING TIME. IF ALL GUESTS AREN’T PRESENT AT STARTING THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE OF $10 PER CHILD UP TO 15 MINUTES AFTER STARTING. AFTER 15 MINUTES, SERVICE TO ANY ADDITIONAL GIRLS CAN BE REFUSED. NO EXCEPTIONS!   

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:36pm
They have a facebook page: to anyone who wants to post everywhere about them:

https://www.facebook.com/glamourgirlsdayspa" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/glamourgirlsdayspa

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:37pm
well, sounds like they broke the rules by being late.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:40pm
^^^^ pretty much… 

they will deny the 'you people' comment… 

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:40pm
Sounds like they could have arrived early and it wouldn't have mattered

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:41pm
It sounds like that is in reference to additional girls that are interested in attending the party though....not the person who paid for the party. 

Regardless, they would not keep my money. They aren't that busy. This is a privately owned business. More than likely woman owned. She was being a b*tch. 

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:41pm
No, if you arrive late, you pay a fine, it does not say anywhere that the party is cancelled so they did not do anything wrong. All they had to do was shell out money.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:43pm

A black child was the problem not 20 minutes late . I bet Mama dee would have burn it down in front of the police . I respect the parents for thinking about the baby in tears first . I talk with my daughter all the time about racist white people . Only 10 black children attend her school . I may need bail money in the near future . I would be rich if something like that happen . I feel so sorry for that little girl .

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:45pm
I amazed that their facebook page is not flooded with comments.

i dont think it was a 'spartie' i think it was just an appointment… 
it doesnt seem like there were girls there with them or anything. 

i think those rules are saying that if youre past 15 minutes late you can be refused… not just 'additional girls' 

but whatevs. i hope they sue and get money regardless 

My momma's friend styles Erica, her ass aint got nothing else to do. We would have had our own spa day.

......and then opened up our own "Glamour Girls Day Spa" for "us people". *snaps*

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:49pm
I'd rather they refuse her than to burn it out cause they don't know what they doing...

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I amazed that their facebook page is not flooded with comments.

I hope it will be soon. They got only 800 likes on facebook. I want that sh!t down to zero.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:50pm

i think those rules are saying that if youre past 15 minutes late you can be refused… not just 'additional girls' 

There were...on the news they interviewed them outside of the salon.  They arrived in a party bus and all the little girls were crying.  Tmz was light on the details.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:51pm
on another note, was scrappy always this fat??? I used to think he was cute but naw buddy

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:52pm
I am sick of those mean stories about blacks being treated like crap. Isn't there a spa salon for kids in Atlanta owned by blacks? I would have looked first. Support black businesses, damnit

are y'all sure this is a white owned establishment?

the fb pic has a black girl getting a treatment...comments are made by black women and the likes are by black people, and an Olivia from the CosbyShow meme.....all of this points to coloreds.

that fb link might be wrong.

A black child was the problem not 20 minutes late . I bet Mama joyce would have burn it down in front of the police . I respect the parents for thinking about the baby in tears first . I talk with my daughter all the time about racist white people . Only 10 black children attend her school . I may need bail money in the near future . I would be rich if something like that happen . I feel so sorry for that little girl .

they went wrong leavin mama dee at home, tryna be classy lol

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

There were...on the news they interviewed them outside of the salon.  They arrived in a party bus and all the little girls were crying.  Tmz was light on the details.

that's messed up!!!
they didn't want a bunch of black kids there. they probably thought Scrappy was inviting rich white kids to "impress". This is awful, they were heartless, and it is bullsh!t that it was because they were late!

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:56pm
oh well damn… 
nvm.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:57pm

the fb pic has a black girl getting a treatment...comments are made by black women and the likes are by black people, and an Olivia from the CosbyShow meme.....all of this points to coloreds.

It is the same address and everything. And how do we know if those kids aren't just models? After all, kids are going to a place like that to play, and parents have to authorize their kids' pictures to be published.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Love how TMZ didn't mention the name of the salon to protect the yt salon from the rapper and his 'baby mama's' allegations.

I c u TMZ.

exactly smh

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

It is the same address and everything. And how do we know if those kids aren't just models? After all, kids are going to a place like that to play, and parents have to authorize their kids' pictures to be published.

it's more than 1 negro child....they're used to black kids at this establishment.   I scrolled down their wall.

example:

x removed for privacy x

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:02pm
Sho' would be embarrassing if it turns out that this is some black on black mess. 

Her name is Angela Shannon and she's from Baton Rouge. 

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:05pm
Maybe they had a little spat with Erica and Scrappy and just refused service because they didn't want to deal with them. 

Still VERY unprofessional considering children were involved.

if they were black friendly and they really said, 'you people' then was it cus they looked ratchet or something..? 
i dont get it. 

It was nice to see Erica's mama Mignon and Momma Dee getting along for a good cause.  

After scrappy's last tmz appearance where he was beating someone up at a gas station or something like that? Ppl probably won't believe his side.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:06pm

ok, i just checked and the one they went is in Marietta, and it is the second location opened

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:09pm
I honestly don't know who Scrappy is, but even if he were ratched, and even though they were late, they saw the bus full of kids. They put her cake outside as if she was nothing. They probably saw her crying, as the camera did before taking her pic, yet they didn't do the party?

If the dad is ratched, the kid has nothing to do with it. It was a little girl's birthday party. White people may serve blacks but it does not mean they don't turn around and say "those people", so someone may have muttered that and he heard what they said.

The owners have a lot to say about this episode.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:14pm
i agree sexy…. 

im just trying to understand. 
something isnt adding up…. 

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:23pm

i agree sexy…. 

im just trying to understand. 
something isnt adding up…. 
LOL...I misread, coco I thought you was flirting with somebody for a minute...LOL

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:23pm
lol i used to always pause before typing to her.. and try to think of somethin else to call her. 
i was doing s&f for a minute but it became too much.. 

maybe ill go with SF. or famous.. 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:26pm
we need the name of the salon.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:28pm

I honestly don't know who Scrappy is, but even if he were ratched, and even though they were late, they saw the bus full of kids. They put her cake outside as if she was nothing. They probably saw her crying, as the camera did before taking her pic, yet they didn't do the party?

If the dad is ratched, the kid has nothing to do with it. It was a little girl's birthday party. White people may serve blacks but it does not mean they don't turn around and say "those people", so someone may have muttered that and he heard what they said.

The owners have a lot to say about this episode.

I agree, scrappy doesn't have anything to do w it and someone in the tmz comment section said he might have shot up the place...smh, there were no other men there but that's not even the main problem w that comment that so many agreed with.  The owners better have some type of statement ready bc scrappy and Erica have all day to discredit their business on the internet.  

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:44pm
dont know scrappys daughter, wife, nor do i watch the show he is on. i do know based off the videos ive seen of him on wshh he is a nigguh, and scrappy is usually the cause of his own problems.

sorry the little girl had her birthday ruined by crackers, scrappy is still a nigguh though.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:44pm
Don't see the term or condition that states the spa will set the birthday cake outside in a chair if late. Maybe I missed that part.Dead

Terms and Conditions 

SPARTY PACKAGES / APPOINTMENTS

Booking Policy – a  non-refundable 50%  deposit is required at the time of booking payable in cash or credit card.  Checks are not accepted. Total balance due in full on day of service. 

*Gratuity  of 15% will be added to all final bills

*ALL COUPONS MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING- NO EXCEPTIONS.

CANCELLATIONS: 

Appointments not cancelled 24-hours prior to scheduled appointment time will forfeit deposit and/or certificate value if coupon voucher is being used.  Appointments cancelled within 24-hours will NOT be refunded but may be re-scheduled only once. 

SPArties cancelled within seven (7) days of scheduled date will forfeit all payments and coupon/certificate value. SPArties cancelled outside the seven (7) day cancellation period will NOT be refunded but, may be rescheduled once. During the months of June and July you may reschedule on a Wednesday or Thursday and August through May on Fridays at an additional cost of $50. If you deem it necessary to reschedule to a future Saturday or Sunday an additional fee equal to 50% of the original total SPArty package pricing will be required. 

Once booked, number of guests in party  may increase to maximum allowed by proper deadline. However, refunds will not be given for decreases in number of guests booked and/or paid for. Further, all add-on products or services will not be refunded for any reason. 

CHANGES:   THERE WILL BE A $50 CHANGE FEE FOR ALL DATES AND TIME CHANGES.

ARRIVAL TIMES: 

*****SPARTIES: WE ASK THAT YOUR PARTY ARRIVES AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO ENSURE A PROPER STARTING TIME. IF ALL GUESTS AREN’T PRESENT AT STARTING THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE OF $20 PER CHILD UP TO 15 MINUTES AFTER STARTING. AFTER 15 MINUTES, SERVICE TO ANY ADDITIONAL GIRLS CAN BE REFUSED. NO EXCEPTIONS!   

*****APPOINTMENTS: WE ASK THAT YOUR PARTY ARRIVES AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO ENSURE A PROPER STARTING TIME. IF ALL GUESTS AREN’T PRESENT AT STARTING THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE OF $10 PER CHILD UP TO 15 MINUTES AFTER STARTING. AFTER 15 MINUTES, SERVICE TO ANY ADDITIONAL GIRLS CAN BE REFUSED. NO EXCEPTIONS!   

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:47pm
LOL. Seriously, that was cold as hell.  It was an expensive looking cake.  Erica said that they called the salon while they were in traffic too.  I wonder if lhh cameras were there for this, just like they said in the benzino thread.  The news cameras got there mighty quickly.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:56pm
I don't understand how they could be so cruel. That's a little girl's cake, it's her birthday smh. Better Erica than me because it would have been extremely hard for me to keep my composure. was thinking of doing something like this for my daughter's birthday but nah. We'll just go to Walmart like we usually do for our spa dates.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:56pm
^Right? I hope so.

But that cake part. If they really had it out waiting for the little girls when they arrived and denied them a party...'had it ah been me' those salon workers would be scraping frosting off their salon front for the rest of the afternoon. Lawd those kids would have got a lesson on what not to do when mad with poor customer service.LOL

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:27pm
They left the cake outside Wow. I'm sorry but the staff would be eating that cake word to AnneMae Bullock. I'm surprised Mama Dee didn't show out for her son the Prince.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:34pm
TMZ aint sh*t fir leaving out crucial information.

This never should have happen, they have hurt the kids feelings. How could this establishment be so cold hearted?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

dont know scrappys daughter, wife, nor do i watch the show he is on. i do know based off the videos ive seen of him on wshh he is a nigguh, and scrappy is usually the cause of his own problems.

sorry the little girl had her birthday ruined by crackers, scrappy is still a nigguh though.

lmaoo

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:56pm
It looks black owned

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

They left the cake outside Wow. I'm sorry but the staff would be eating that cake word to AnneMae Bullock. I'm surprised Mama Dee didn't show out for her son the Prince.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:59pm

lol i used to always pause before typing to her.. and try to think of somethin else to call her. 
i was doing s&f for a minute but it became too much.. 

maybe ill go with SF. or famous.. 

I got called so far in this board s&f , saf and sexy

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:01am

It looks black owned

Black owned wouldnt say "you people"
I guess during the week they will address the situation and maybe appear in front of the camera or give their name (to be searched all over google for a pic)

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Don't see the term or condition that states the spa will set the birthday cake outside in a chair if late. Maybe I missed that part.Dead

LOLDead

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:06am

It looks black owned

Black owned wouldnt say "you people"
I guess during the week they will address the situation and maybe appear in front of the camera or give their name (to be searched all over google for a pic)

By you people they mght've just meant you ratchets always throwing sh*t and flipping tables on tv 3 months out the year.  Scrappy and bunch better not be lying, smh.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:23am
I'll reserve judgement for more details...

Either way, they're nasty as hell for putting that little girl's cake outside. I would be adding the expenses for that too cuz I'd be damned if I fed cake to kids that someone sat outside and did Lawd knows what else to.

Print Page | Close Window