Print Page | Close Window

I dont understand why ratchet people

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369542
Printed Date: Nov 16 2018 at 8:23pm

Topic: I dont understand why ratchet people
Posted By: Lilaca
Subject: I dont understand why ratchet people
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:29pm
exist.

Sad!

Mother arrested after 5 children are found living in feces-ridden, bug-infested home in Florida

• Yolander Lasane, 45, charged with neglect after 5 of her children, aged 5, 9, 12, 15 and 17, 'lived in the deplorable conditions for years'
  • The police discovered the conditions when a child services worker notified them that Lasane's 17-year-old daughter had not been home in 3 weeks
  • They found animal feces and bugs throughout the bedrooms, piles of trash, mold across walls and throughout the kitchen and little food
  • One child begged police to find him a new family

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Lydia+Warren" rel="nofollow - LYDIA WARREN

PUBLISHED: 16:23, 27 March 2014 UPDATED: 20:00, 27 March 2014

Five children have been found living in a filthy home brimming with trash, dog feces and urine-soaked beds, police in Florida have said.

One of the children begged to be given a new family and opened his mouth to reveal a set of rotten teeth when investigators went inside the home in Orlando, according to a police report.

Their mother, Yolander Lasane, 45, has been charged with child neglect after her children, aged 5, 9, 12, 15 and 17, are believed to have been living in the sickening conditions for several years.

Photographs show clothing and trash strewn about the house, black mold and rotting wood in the kitchen and an insect-filled bathroom with a broken toilet, sink and bathtub.

Animal feces was also found over floors and walls, according to the police report.

Police were called to the home by a Department of Children and Family worker, who told officers that she was concerned Lasane's 17-year-old child had not been home in three weeks.

The teenager had never been reported missing and Lasane told authorities that she was troublesome and had been 'sleeping around', and did not think she had to report her missing.

The girl told police that her mother had thrown her out and told her never to return, so she had been staying with a friend. When she returned to pick up clothes, she said she found them thrown away.

When they checked on the house, investigators had to use a shovel to remove the trash so they could get inside and were immediately hit by an overwhelming smell, according to the police report.

Officers noted that the children did not look as if they had bathed recently and ate cold food out of cans using an electric can opener - the only working device in the kitchen.

The children's beds were crawling with bugs, according to the report, and while Lasane's bedroom was also littered with trash and feces, it was in far better condition than her children's.

She had a working air conditioner and TV in her room.

The mother said she has trouble walking due to her weight and stays in bed most of the time, meaning she leaves the children to 'come and go as they please'.

But the  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-children-found-in-filth-mother-arrested-neglect-20140326,0,3907078.story" rel="nofollow - Orlando Sentinel  noted that she walked to the patrol car after her arrest.

Officers also found that the doorknob on the front door of the house was hanging off and the home could not be locked.

'The severe medical and overall neglect was horrendous,' the report said. 'It was evident that no part of this residence had been properly cleaned or maintained in years.'

Animal control also removed pets that had been neglected, the report said.

Neighbors said they would sometimes see one of her children wandering around the streets looking to work for money, according to  http://www.wesh.com/news/orlando-mother-arrested-after-dcf-finds-5-children-living-amid-trash-feces/25181682#!BBWdU" rel="nofollow - WESH .

The Department of Children and Families has been working with the family for about a month, but said that they couldn't remove the children from the home without giving the mother a chance.

'The last thing we want to do is have to remove children from their home. We want to maintain them in the home when we can safely do that,' DCF's Kristi Gray told  http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/orlando-mother-arrested-after-5-children-found-liv/nfLsk/" rel="nofollow - WFTV .

Lasane is being held at the Orange County Jail on five counts of child neglect causing great bodily harm. She has a sixth child who is grown and did not live at the house.

A relative has temporarily taken in some of the children, and the state is arranging other permanent care for them.

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2590813/Mother-arrested-5-children-living-feces-ridden-bug-infested-home-Florida.html#ixzz2xCWTKXga" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2590813/Mother-arrested-5-children-living-feces-ridden-bug-infested-home-Florida.html#ixzz2xCWTKXga  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:31pm
My skin is crawling.....shes not fit to live.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:35pm
That is not ratchet. That is something much worse.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:35pm
"Police were called to the home by a Department of Children and Family worker, who told officers that she was concerned Lasane's 17-year-old child had not been home in three weeks."

I wouldn't go back either

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:36pm
Hopefully she'll get the help she needs for her mental illness but I doubt it.

Shame on the sane family members that allowed this to happen.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:37pm
My God! Yolander needs her ass whooped. She managed to find a decent sliver of a background to capture that Facebook photo though! Piece of sh!t ought be left right there to rot in her squalor, while they remove her children and send them to be cared for by people who can love them and tend to their needs appropriately.

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:39pm
Yet this nasty heifier still gets a chance? Grrrrr. Poor children. And the baby with the rotten teeth Cry just a mess all around. You don't do that as a mom....That home needs to be burned to the ground, so filthy.

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:39pm
Ugh that is disgusting! I'm glad that those kids don't have to live in that anymore hopefully they all get the help they need.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:43pm
Im disgusted that DCF had the case for a whole month and didnt remove the kids. Damn giving her a chance I would have removed them and told her she could have them back AFTER she cleaned the place up.

As much as I hate cleaning I could never let my house get that bad.

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:47pm
Oh no I feel so bad for the children. .. I wonder if the mother suffers from mental illness...this behavior isn't normal

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

"Police were called to the home by a Department of Children and Family worker, who told officers that she was concerned Lasane's 17-year-old child had not been home in three weeks."

I wouldn't go back either

Im not understanding this piece. Department of Children and Family didnt call the police a long time ago??????

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:29pm
I commend whoever ends up adopting these kids because there's a lot of reprogramming to do.

I'm baffled by homes like this, like who decided to take all the shelves out of the fridge...how or why does that happen?

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:33pm
But I'm sure this winch was on Facebook actively.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:05pm
WTF???!

and i wish there was a warning up of those nasty Censored pictures

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:20pm
Hell no, hire someone to clean or have chores for your kids from the get go so the house would never get like that. I could never have my kids living with bugs and feces.

And this is so messed up,
One of the children begged to be given a new family and opened his mouth to reveal a set of rotten teeth when investigators went inside the home in Orlando, according to a police report.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:43pm
She's not ratchet. She's deranged. Only an insane person would live in those conditions and have their kids live in it.

No matter how poor you are, there's no excuse for filth and nastiness. 

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:53pm
her weight stopped her? how big is she

how does animal feces get on the wall?

somebody thinks she could hire a cleaner?

so many questions 

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:57pm
Omg...so what i really dont understand is DCF saying they did not want to remove the kids over a mth ago cuz they wanted to give her a chance....WTF....u dont get any chances with a house like that

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I commend whoever ends up adopting these kids because there's a lot of reprogramming to do.

I'm baffled by homes like this, like who decided to take all the shelves out of the fridge...how or why does that happen?

There's a reason people get called crazy...when you're in the throes of mental illness you do things that don't quite make sense.

My mom thought she was curing cancer with grapefruit and kiwano melon, was writing the bible backwards on our walls, and had us throw our tvs out of the window.

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:18pm
YES what the mom did is effed up, but your telling me that a 12,15, and 17 year old cant clean up a house? Im sorry but if I lived in that house and I realized that it was as messed up as one of the kids did, I wouldve cleaned it up. Thats crazy to me.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

YES what the mom did is effed up, but your telling me that a 12,15, and 17 year old cant clean up a house? Im sorry but if I lived in that house and I realized that it was as messed up as one of the kids did, I wouldve cleaned it up. Thats crazy to me.

Que? Those kids are messed up in the head too, most likely. You really can't put a sane person in the same situation as an insane person and expect the same reaction.

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:22pm

if that's how u grew up, why do you think you'd know how to do better

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:24pm

Adults can't even keep a regular house clean and somehow you expect children who are living in those circumstances to somehow clean up? Children who aren't being fed well, being attacked by bugs, and are under extreme stress are supposed to somehow clean up and maintain a house?

It just amazes me that people can't even have the slightest bit of compassion or empathy for others and go right to victim blaming.

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:25pm
Thats why I explicitly stated that one of the children knew that his living conditions or familial situation was wrong when he asked if he could be placed in another home and showed his teeth. He knew that his situation wasnt right. Im definitely not blaming the kids though.

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:27pm

Thats why I explicitly stated that one of the children knew that his living conditions or familial situation was wrong when he asked if he could be placed in another home and showed his teeth. He knew that his situation wasnt right. Im definitely not blaming the kids though.

to know it isn't right, and to know how to change it are different things though
gotta put yourself in their shoes 

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:29pm
so they just gone snap pics of ajackson's kitchen like we aint gone noticeConfused

Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:33pm
I stayed in a messy ass once I cleaned it dirty things creep me out

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:40pm
Awful . Life in prison with torture for a evil person like her. Poor babies . We need more funding and social workers that actually follow up on cases like her dirty butt . I donate my time and money to abused children . I plan to adopt a abused child next year if my health improves . I never saw so much harm against children growing up . Hurts my soul .

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:40pm
This has been that way for years one. Second they left the kids because they were black. They would have been burning rubber to save some blonde angel children. They rated them a low priority.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:44pm
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwShocked

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:46pm
You can look at that women and tell something is off.....and to not eat anything she brings to the company picnic. Mental illness is running through her veins and the kids were trapped in the middle Unhappy. Dare I ask where the father(s), relatives, or friends were. Somebody had to know something.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:49pm
She's nasty and lazy not mentally ill.

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

exist.
More...
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2590327/Slaughterhouse-horrors-Florida-man-charged-felony-animal-cruelty-charges-investigation-reveals-torture-animals-unlicensed-slaughterhouse.html" rel="nofollow - Inside the horrific illegal slaughterhouse where terrified animals were shot, stabbed, gutted and BOILED ALIVE before cops arrested its drug dealer owner known as 'Freaky'

Wait.....did anyone else see the "More" story about 'Freaky' the drug dealer Shocked Dead Dead

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:08pm
That is SICK.  I have no wordsCry

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:10pm
The mother probably grew up in the same type of environment.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 9:33pm
What the fckkkkkkk

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:20pm
sad

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:03pm
Why sge black??

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:44pm
I don't think it is mental illness; she just didn't want to take care of them.
The first sign that she is not mentally ill is that she had a working air conditioner in her room, which was cleaner than the kid's room. She kicked out her daughter and threw away her clothes. The woman is a piece of sh!t and I hope her story goes around in jail, so the ladies there can take good care of her.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 1:39am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

to know it isn't right, and to know how to change it are different things though
gotta put yourself in their shoes 

I agree southern. Sounds like a white American discussing black Americans.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 1:41am
I was eating.  I was not ready for that bathroom.DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

I have a fear of feces.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 1:53am
do you suppose its deep depression that causes this? like...you just dont even try anymore?

im not gonna read. im sorry i saw the pics...

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 2:58am
She had the nerve to take selfies in that dump? She claims her weight made it difficult to maintain her house yet her bedroom was in far better condition than her children's?

That woman hates those children, point blank.

They deserve FAR better than this vile thing they call their mother.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 3:42am

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:53am
She could throw away that girl's clothes, but she couldn't throw away that moldy food in the fridge??? She's disgusting.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

She could throw away that girl's clothes, but she couldn't throw away that moldy food in the fridge??? She's disgusting.

Riiiighttttttttttt...ain't threw away sh*t in 10 years but her daughter's clothes.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

so they just gone snap pics of ajackson's kitchen like we aint gone noticeConfused

omg

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:16pm
Put a warning damn 
Poor kids smh

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:20pm
I'm surprised neighbors hadn't reported her or the school didn't notify CPS because you know her kids were stinky.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:37pm
I cant even imagine..... did she have the nerve to have one of those front loader washing machines ????? Confused

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:50pm
this is some sick sh!t.  Poor children.  I really feel bad for them.   Just so damn sad and disgusting.

Print Page | Close Window