Forum Name: Lace Fronts
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369503
Printed Date: Jun 22 2018 at 4:46am

Topic: Wigs royal glueless
Posted By: marie67
Subject: Wigs royal glueless
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:29am
Hello Lace-front fam, I wanted to share that I just received my glue-less full lace wig from Wigs Royal and man is it the BUSINESS!!!! I haven't been able to post pictures lately for some unknown reason, I'll keep trying, but the specs were 130% density in crown,150% throughout, and 100% density hairline with 18mm curls. I had sent them a picture of the cap construction I wanted since I didn't care for the one they offered and they did an excellent job! I believe in giving much credit where it's due. Thanks Wig Royal!!!! I've been trying to ween myself off of weaves for a while now and now I've found my answer!

Replies:
Posted By: RedWine
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:32am
Hey, their wigs are good except the silk tops. Those are terrible.

Posted By: carrie
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:54am
Glad you got what you wanted!

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:14pm
Thanks, I never bother with silk tops,I just use the flesh tone stocking cap underneath.

Posted By: Tressa
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:21pm
yeah   great news!!!  we wanna see pics!!! so happy to heat a positive story!!

Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

yeah   great news!!!  we wanna see pics!!! so happy to heat a positive story!!

agreed! i'm always disappointed in my purchases. this made me actually want to try again LOL

Posted By: hennared
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:43am
Curious to see the inside of the cap; I liked their glueless except for the center front being unnatural looking.  Do post some photos, please!  Smile

Posted By: betyboop
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:47am
do you glue it at all? I'd feel insecure!

Posted By: Traylee
Date Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:50am
Yaaay! I'm glad to hear a positive lace wig experience. 

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:55am
I order from them also but never tried the glueless. I have a silk top and a full lace from them... I cant wait to see your pics. Maybe use a fotki acc so we can see oics since they wont load on here.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Thanks, I never bother with silk tops,I just use the flesh tone stocking cap underneath.

I wish I could get away from the silk tops but I've never been able to hide those grids well enough that I could feel comfortable going out into the daylight with an exposed part. 
BTW, in your avi, what is the texture you're rockin? It looks amazing!

Posted By: orangeee
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:20am
Originally posted by ssssssss ssssssss wrote:

Have you consider or try the wigs bought from Uniwigs? there are lots of hairstyle there; if you have not, here is its website : www.Uniwigs.com http://www.uniwigs.com - http://www.uniwigs.com

My sister often buys wigs from this online store. My sister is a wigs crazy-er, crazier than me. she has bought various wigs at home as well as hairpieces.

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Glad you got what you wanted!

Ditto!

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:21pm
I've been waiting for weeks for Wigs Royal to get in some stock units Malaysian 20" stock units but they haven't arrived yet. That kind of impresses me because it tells me they're not rushing to churn out crappy, hastily made units. They'd rather lose the business than sell garbage. That's why I think I'm going to order a custom from them. I normally wouldn't do a custom without having tried a stock unit first, but I feel pretty good about them. Hope they don't disappoint. 

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:16pm
Im having major problems trying to post the pictures to bhm     I want to try Tsingtaohair.com next I like the hairlines on their units. I sent a picture to wigs royal for the cap I wanted to use because they only offer one style which I hate.

Print Page | Close Window