Print Page | Close Window

Lost loves

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369494
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 6:37pm

Topic: Lost loves
Posted By: creole booty
Subject: Lost loves
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:45am
Corny story time! Do u have any long lost loves? Is there anyone that u still think about? Anyone who just runs across ur mind? Is there any place where u wanna be?

I just saw my back up plan on Facebook with an awesome, beautiful, successful woman. That's a good look for him, but...he's supposed to collect dust just in case I need him: (

Sharing is caring.

Replies:
Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:47am
Geek

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:50am
no

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:50am
Femme, you've never caught a breeze of "his" cologne and instantly wondered where he was?

Unless u really haven't, and in that case thanks for participating.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:52am
No, but this had always been a huge fear of mine for the future

but sometimes I wonder what would have happened if we were still together (but *NOT in the long lost love type of way lol)

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:54am
lol @ collect dust until i need him. 

i hate to admit i still think of a certain person. hes still around...we talk often..and he usually says things that are stupid and it snaps me out of that i miss you stuff. we had good times tho. and we're still bfk (best friends kinda)actually......i cant get rid of him, now that i think about it. Confused

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:55am
no. when I'm done , I'm done. I've never had lingering feelings. It's like a switch turns off. It's weird. lol

but I love to hear / read long lost love stories

*gets a cup of cider*

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:57am
Yea this one girl. I really liked her but every time she wanted to hang out I would say some stupid excuse on why I couldn't. She lived so farrrr away! Every where she wanted to meet was too far lol

She's getting married now and she has a baby by the dude

F*ck her

Slut

Sleepy

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:58am
There's a guy that I sometimes think about who is very sweet and kind. I see him all the time and the emotional side of me wants to let him in and start something with him but then my rational side is like hell no (he kind of looks like a mix of Icejjfish and TyreseCry). I already know that I will never be with him or ever ever ever ever show him to my parents, but I can see in his eyes that he likes me and I feel some type of way

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Yea this one girl. I really liked her but every time she wanted to hang out I would say some stupid excuse on why I couldn't. She lived so farrrr away! Every where she wanted to meet was too far lol

She's getting married now and she has a baby by the dude

F*ck her

Slut

Sleepy
LOL

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:59am
Yuck nala! I can't even imagine that mug hybrid

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:00am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Femme, you've never caught a breeze of "his" cologne and instantly wondered where he was?

Unless u really haven't, and in that case thanks for participating.

no i really haven't

when the break up is fresh, i'll miss him...but there isn't a guy i've dated that i currently wish i could be with

i had a crush on a guy for years and we were always with someone else, when we were finally both single and hooked up, the sex was trash...i was extremely disappointed

but i only wanted him because i couldn't have him...that's all ive got lol

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:11am
Ooh. I've been there. I tried it again thinking it was a fluke. Sadness ensued. Then bargaining with myself. He lost lol. That's the worst.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:11am
I loved this scene in eves bayou when Mozelle talked about her long lost love coming back for her.  That's some romantic ish to me Embarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:12am
I already posted this but there was a guy I had met at a grocery store a few months back. He saw me in his car while I was pushing my shopping cart and offered  to put my groceries in my trunk. I was like wth does this guy want, I hope he isnt some weirdo (because at that time alot of weird jamaican men had been approaching meErmm). But he was really nice and we talked for 30 minutes and then he gave me his phone number. 
He was cute, intelligent, and he had a really nice car so I was like lemme just call this dude right here. So I called him, and we just started hanging out. Then a month later, he let me know that he was an atheist, and I was likeStern Smile. It wasn't gonna work out because I wanted someone who put God first in their life. So then I just stopped calling him, but I fel like that was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life because he was a great guy

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:14am
I may as well tell the story now lol. He was so fine. Built, grey eyes, gorgeous. I met him in college, but he always had a girl. At 23, I found out he was my friends cousin. I made my friend give me his number. On New Years I told him I was taking him down. His thang was huge! I was happy. This negro kept complaining about his asthma! His stroke was terrible. He couldn't handle anything talking bout he's gonna cum. Just awful. Then he i tried again the next morning. Still wack. I ignored all his calls and when I see him at functions I leave.

Eta: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that boy had in contacts! CONTACTS! Real eyes realize real lies!

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:15am
Just high school crushes.

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:17am
Awwww that's sweet mixer.

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:19am
Don't remind me.LOLOh and old babysitter. Probably my biggest crush ever. I've been wanting to talk about that.

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:22am

Yuck nala! I can't even imagine that mug hybrid

I think if I posted his picture, all of ya'll's eyes would start burning cuz he's not the cutest nicca in da worldCry. I was like nuh-uh, let me not even try to entertain this nicca because he has the dominant gene of fugly and I have the carrier gene of ugly from my daddy's side so there would be no hope whatsoever for my kids to come out cute or even normal

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Just high school crushes.

This. I had a guy show a little bit of interest in me in HS but I ignored it. Years later he got super fine, got married, joined the army and moved to Hawaii. I catch myself wondering what could have happened with that situation, but maybe it's for the best.

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:30am
I wonder what my crushes are up to as well.

I saw one on facebook years ago. She's a tall brown skinned Filipina. I had a huge crush on her. I remember someone pointed that out like, "Are y'all dating?". I wonder if it was that obvious to her as well.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:15am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Then a month later, he let me know that he was an atheist, and I was likeStern Smile. It wasn't gonna work out because I wanted someone who put God first in their life. So then I just stopped calling him, but I fel like that was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life because he was a great guy

A guy turned me down cuz I was an atheist but then he came to his senses and I was like NAH SON!! I'm not interested! F you and your religious sh*t!!

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:23am
LOL

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:26am
Who thanked my post?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 6:29am
Yep.....just had a baby.....I was disgusted.....what if me and Mr00 breakup......

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 6:48am

I already posted this but there was a guy I had met at a grocery store a few months back. He saw me in his car while I was pushing my shopping cart and offered  to put my groceries in my trunk. I was like wth does this guy want, I hope he isnt some weirdo (because at that time alot of weird jamaican men had been approaching meErmm). But he was really nice and we talked for 30 minutes and then he gave me his phone number. 
He was cute, intelligent, and he had a really nice car so I was like lemme just call this dude right here. So I called him, and we just started hanging out. Then a month later, he let me know that he was an atheist, and I was likeStern Smile. It wasn't gonna work out because I wanted someone who put God first in their life. So then I just stopped calling him, but I fel like that was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life because he was a great guy

NALA...

THAT'S IT? BECAUSE HE WAS AN ATHEIST?

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 6:50am
Woman, do you know how many orgasms you denied yourself in the name of God?!

My atheist butt would date a believer! As long as there's no disrespect over conflicting beliefs, I think it's worth a try!

Oh Nala, at least be his friend. :(

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 6:56am
There are studies that say Christians trust atheist about as much rapist and murderers.

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:04am
In HS about seven years ago...There was this slightly chubby, quiet guy that was in my class and he used to really be into art and making sketches. One day I walked up to him and told him I liked his drawings, and we became friendly towards each other. Time passes, people graduate and when I caught up with him on Facebook he had leaned out quite a bit, had more rugged features and was in medical school. Should have made my move...

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Woman, do you know how many orgasms you denied yourself in the name of God?!

My atheist butt would date a believer! As long as there's no disrespect over conflicting beliefs, I think it's worth a try!

Oh Nala, at least be his friend. :(

I think my main problem really  that if I had ever brung him to my family that they would reject both him and me. My family will do that... just completely disown you... if you dont meet up to their expectations, and i was scared. but then i thought about it more after a couple of months and realized that i was limiting myself and that im a grown woman. i aint gotta worry about what people will say or do. But then it was too late anyway cuz i no longer had his numberCry

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:16am
Girl, Facebook!

Get your e-stalker on.

Ain't no shame in reconnecting

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Girl, Facebook!

Get your e-stalker on.

Ain't no shame in reconnecting

I already tried finding him on facebook, instagram, twitter, ang linkedin! he doesn't even have an account unless its under a different name or unless i completely forgot how to spell his last name. he told me before that he always drove his car in the morning to a certain korean grocery store (the one we met at) every morning by 7 and went jogging, so I would come there sometimes by 6:30, sitting in my car like a creep, but each time he was never there

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:30am
yes Cry
sometimes i feel like i want to go for it but if it's meant to be it will happen. Just like the first time.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:30am
naw

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:01am

There's a guy that I sometimes think about who is very sweet and kind. I see him all the time and the emotional side of me wants to let him in and start something with him but then my rational side is like hell no (he kind of looks like a mix of Icejjfish and TyreseCry). I already know that I will never be with him or ever ever ever ever show him to my parents, but I can see in his eyes that he likes me and I feel some type of way

http://s80.photobucket.com/user/lashyja82/media/Emoticons/23icry1.png.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....just had a baby.....I was disgusted.....what if me and Mr00 breakup......
A few months ago, my cousin was talking about a former neighbor/high school friend of mine who was one of my crushes was about to have another baby and in the back of my mind I'm like, "ErmmThat should have been our baby."

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:29pm
YUP my ex was looking for me he was my first love broke it in & broke my po lil teenage heart when he moved to VA. Im very paranoid so his mother started chatting with me first I knew something was up because she never liked me but I can remember egging her door
she gave him my info and he said he will be up here in the spring but he has a eight month old I don't do men with babies.

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:31pm
my first love.. puppy love but still
found out he has a daughter now and i cant take it.. 

kind of sucks i haven't spoke to him in 5 years Cry
i kind of figured, if it was meant for us to find our way back, we would

guess not

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol love? what's that?

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:46pm
this one turkish girl,

lol

i decided to go to Basel the weekend she decided she wanted to give up the panties

its a long story leading to that ^^ but that was the end of interaction

in the words of the great waffle coloured negro drake, 'things were never the same" after that

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this one turkish girl,

lol

i decided to go to Basel the weekend she decided she wanted to give up the panties

its a long story leading to that ^^ but that was the end of interaction

in the words of the great waffle coloured negro drake, 'things were never the same" after that
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3110207/carls-jr-miss-turkey-2-o.gif

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 6:03pm
explains!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:15pm
not a lost love but an old love that won't get lost. he is so effin annoying.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:24pm
Naw, not anymore.

I DO wish I could instill a particular ex's pipe game in my current boo, but alas...*sad face*.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:29pm
Yes, my best friend was a guy and we were so close. He moved to TX to live with his dad when we were really young, like 5th grade lol, and I was brokenhearted. He moved back when I was a JR in HS and he was 20. It was this instant connection. He joined the army and the last time I saw him was at the deployment ceremony. He told me, I'll be back to take you to sr prom, but he didn't come back.

I believe that we were soulmates. We never dated BC I couldn't but we were each others first love. He comes to me sometimes in dreams. I miss him.

Posted By: missdeeluxe
Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:33pm
He got friend zoned when we first met in college because he had a relationship but I was super attracted to him.

We were never both single at the right times to see where things could have gone.
So I still run into him from time to time and wonder...
Unhappy

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:52pm
Its good to know I'm not alone in this

Date Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:53pm
Nevermind he just responded to my text. She's a placeholder and I'm messy.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

not a lost love but an old love that won't get lost. he is so effin annoying.

LOLClap

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:51am

I have, but not because I cared, but simply because I am a curious person. I still remember birthday dates of people who went to Middle school with me, and I wonder what happened to many of them. Some people seemed to have a difficult life since they were small.

But to answer to the thread's question, no, I don't have one. I like things happening in the now, hate wondering about someone. I'd rather accept that it is over or that the guy likes someone else (if he was a crush) rather than wonder and wait...

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:02am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't believe in lost love. If it's meant to be it'll be.
Stop watching Disney movies.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:03am

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:10am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Stop watching Disney movies.

There's nothing romantic about what I said. Quite the opposite.

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:16am
Oh, well then go watch some Disney movies. You sound too cold.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:33am
if it is a him, he is either dead, a sociopath or married to a fat white woman.

female? im lookin for her /furture

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:42am
Yea, i do wonder. We met when I was young and immature. He was everything I'd prayed for in a husband and when I got him I treated him like dirt. Smh

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

no. when I'm done , I'm done. I've never had lingering feelings. It's like a switch turns off. It's weird. lol

this. 

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:55am

Nevermind he just responded to my text. She's a placeholder and I'm messy.

*evil smile* 

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

ijs afro...I'm not the type to get attached, never have been *shrugs*LOL

I learned the hard way that people ain't sh*t

i can so relate to this. 

Print Page | Close Window