Print Page | Close Window

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Split After 10 Yrs

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369485
Printed Date: Dec 18 2018 at 9:29pm

Topic: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Split After 10 Yrs
Posted By: PurplePhase
Subject: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Split After 10 Yrs
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:01pm
repost?

01111416408, 10038812,

Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin split after 10 years of marriage 

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are separating after more than a decade of marriage, and they've revealed their sad news http://www.goop.com/journal/be/conscious-uncoupling?utm_source=goop+issue&utm_campaign=e01b658d69-A_Note_From_GP_3_25_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5ad74d5855-e01b658d69-424930" rel="nofollow - via her lifestyle website GOOP . (How modern of them!)

"It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate," they announced in a post titled "Conscious Uncoupling."

"We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."

They have two children: daughter Apple, 9, and son Moses, 7.

Paltrow has been in the news more for her personal life than any professional achievements after buzz spread that Vanity Fair magazine was planning a "takedown" cover story on the actress.

Editor Graydon Carter said the idea for a story about why Paltrow was such a "hated" celebrity blew up into a huge Hollywood feud, including a big power move by the Oscar winner.

"Paltrow sent out a mass e-mail to her show-business friends saying that the magazine was going 'tabloid' following our coverage of Tom Cruise's search for the perfect Scientology wife, and Brad Pitt's search for the perfect action-film franchise," he wrote in his March editor's letter. " 'Vanity Fair is threatening to put me on the cover of their magazine without my participation,' she said. 'I recommend you all never do this magazine again.' She asked that they not speak to Vanity Fair about her, or about anything else ever again. Ever. Never. Kim Jong-un couldn't have issued a more blanket demand. In due time, the e-mail made its way onto the New York Post's 'Page Six.' An actress throwing a hissy fit is hardly news. But the extreme ferocity of Paltrow's outrage set off alarm bells throughout the dark regions of the celebrity-mining industry. The overall theory: she must have something to hide."

Of course speculation about what that something was ran the gamut from broken friendships to marital issues to an affair.

Carter explained that the assigned reporter did write the story they'd discussed, but after all of the hubbub, he decided the final product would be a letdown given the hype.

"The fact is the Gwyneth Paltrow story, the one we ordered up, delightfully written as it was, is not the one the anti-Gwynethites expect. ... The thing of it is, we really don't publish 'epic,' out-of-the-blue 'takedowns' of individual public figures, unless they are in heated conflict with another public figure or unless their positions and their actions have a grievous effect on the lives of others. We'll save our gunpowder for bigger stories."

Replies:
Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:04pm
I was going to post this but I know how people feel about WPN (white people news) anyways I think hes been tired of goop and her think near perfection image.

I wonder how Bey and Jay feel about this???
How do they split them???

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I was going to post this but I know how people feel about WPN (white people news) anyways I think hes been tired of goop and her think near perfection image.

this is the only reason why i care as wellLOL

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:07pm
I honestly forgot they were married.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:09pm

yep. who get's the friends in the divorce settlement LOL? A very important question.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:13pm
so no one is going to say

I knew it wouldn't last
Just a matter of time

where's bunz?
lol

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:14pm
And that article Vanity Fair was going to publish where there smoke theres fire.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:16pm
White woman every where are laughing with glee

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:18pm
do we think Bey hopped a flight to go console her girlfriend?

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:25pm
meh.....so sad.....too bad....

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

she might as well shes already started looking like her

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:30pm
LOL

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:15pm
LOL @ anyone who thinks Bey cares about anyone but Bey, Jay and Blue Ivy....

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:22pm
we give fcks for this?
Who are these ppl? Geek

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:27pm
10 years is a lifetime in celebrity news. Oh well one of them will be engaged or married to someone else in a year.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:24pm
i find gwyneth paltrow annoying

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:35pm
Aw man, crazy, I been listening to *Yellow* for the past 2 days!!

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

LOL @ anyone who thinks Bey cares about anyone but Bey, Jay and Blue Ivy....

Omg I was just about to type this. I always thought their "friendship" was a strategic move.

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:40pm
I knew this was coming, 

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:24pm
I like him. She seems to believe her own hype so they didn't seem compatible to me. 

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:33pm
how can anyone know whats coming! hopefully they can each find happiness, Divorce is so sad! hard to understand I hope this never happens to me

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:47am
She seems like an annoying person. He probably will be married before her... unless she decides that she wants to beat him on that.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:50am
You name your kid apple and expect your marriage to last?

Didn't they learn anything from geldof and peaches?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:05am
Howard Stern used to go on and on about how they stole the name Apple from a mutual friend of theirs...in a very sneaky and undercut kind of way...that's the overall reputation of Gwenyth and Chris has been said to be a douche too.  

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:30am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I honestly forgot they were married.
This!

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

She seems like an annoying person. He probably will be married before her... unless she decides that she wants to beat him on that.

Yes he will.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

the idea of stealing a baby name is stupid

Not the way this story allegedly went down.  When you tell a close friend that you plan to name your child a name as unique as Apple but they beat you to the delivery room(by a few mths, I think) and use the name, that's pretty fckedup...not as fcked up as naming your child Apple...the other couple still named their kid Apple but they were pissed bc the perception was that they stole it from the famous couple.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:36am
"Not as fuccked up as naming your kid apple"

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

she might as well shes already started looking like her

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:15pm
I wonder if this will be a trend among there friends? Like is bey and Jay next. 

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:20pm

Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 3:17pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/registration/4310254/Sartorial-Sal/profile.html" rel="nofollow - Sartorial Sal,  Leeds, 19 hours ago

Well he'll be able to eat nice food now

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2589585/The-shy-English-choirboy-lost-virginity-22-A-Lister-loving-Hollywood-princess-How-Gwyneth-Chris-worlds-apart.html#ixzz2xCDKyZhy" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2589585/The-shy-English-choirboy-lost-virginity-22-A-Lister-loving-Hollywood-princess-How-Gwyneth-Chris-worlds-apart.html#ixzz2xCDKyZhy  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Dead

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 3:59pm
She didn't seem like much fun at all.

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:40pm
Oh Goop. I wonder how they will split Apple? I wonder if this hurt Apple to the core? I'm still mad they named their child Apple. Why would you steal that name? They should have gave it back. I feel bad for the Apple who was born to regular parents. How is regular Apple going to get a job?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:41pm
Apple is a cute name.
Too bad it's a fruit but the sound of it is really cute

Print Page | Close Window