Print Page | Close Window

are you for or against gay marriage?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369444
Printed Date: Oct 19 2018 at 6:49pm

Topic: are you for or against gay marriage?
Posted By: missunfoolish
Subject: are you for or against gay marriage?
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:29pm
why or why not? please explain 

i just need reasons from both views on the subject for a paper and i need more than my own opinions.

my own view on it is, love is love regardless of sex
also people should be treated the same as everyone else, regardless of personal preferences and if they want to get married - let them. i dont understand why its such a big problem the way it is, cause their relationship status has nothing to do with you.

the only reason people don't allow this easily cause god supposedly said marriage is between a man and woman or what not and thats the only opposing point i have on why people don't believe gay should be allowed to legally married (wherever its still an issue)

Replies:
Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:30pm
I'm for all marriage including polygamy. 

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:38pm

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

what?

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:41pm
Their bedroom, their choice

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:42pm
For cause i can't judge anyone based on who they love.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:42pm
I'm for EQUALITY

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:44pm
for. because....
(i don't feel like typing an essay). 

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:46pm
Thumbs Up For it

I'll never understand why it's such a huge deal..not my relationship

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Me 2 plus platonic civil unions.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:47pm
For.

And if polygamy becomes legal, guuurl! Imma find me some husbands.Cool

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:48pm
right? i can only think that people who are christians and take the bible as a right and wrong guide for life are the people against it and do so much to not let it happen

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

For.

guuurrrrlllllllllll....and some wives. 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:50pm
i never cared enough about it to be for or against until about a year.  now im just for it just cuz people who it doesnt even involve seem to care so much.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:52pm
Lol watching Sister Wives..I dunno if I could do that if I was him

Way too much work to please everybody

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:53pm

For.

theres actually a reality show called my five wives on tlc
maybe it will LOL

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

For.

You got benefits Smaison? You see, I need a sugar mama/daddy to treat me fine while I'm in school and...LOL

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:56pm
To get two sides of the story you can look at formal debates on youtube. There are a lot on there. I watched this one a year or so ago.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:59pm
^ thanks, i will. 

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:07pm
I'm for it.  As long as two humans are over 18 I think they should be able to do whatever anyone else is legally allowed to do. 

Its so hypocritical to have the same people who claim the government is a nanny state, yet they want to use the government to decide who can get married.  Those are the people who drive my crazy. 

And i/a with cc that polygamy should be legal as well.  Again that's a choice that 2 people (or 3,4,5,6 or 7LOL) make for themselves. 

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:11pm
I'm against it, because marriage is an evil binding legal document. It is the debil and it is the pure essense of evilness. Women suffer in the beginning but the payout is big, men might get some pleasure, but the lost is huge. Now two women fighting or two men fighting. How would the sexists courts decide that ish?

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:13pm
I dont even care. The world is coming to an end anyway. Carpe Diem and do whatever the fucc u want as long as im not participating

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:15pm

For.

too much work. Husbands have it made. I need a wife!

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:16pm
The world won't end until 23 billion years later.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:17pm

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

For.

You got benefits Smaison? You see, I need a sugar mama/daddy to treat me fine while I'm in school and...LOL

LOL....gurl theres only room for one sugar baby here. 

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I'm for EQUALITY

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

says who? this world could go at any time in my eyes. whether it be by nuclear bombs or black holes or incurable diseases i dont know but who in the hell told you it will end 23 billion years later? 

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:24pm
A common counter-argument for people against same-sex marriage is to ask where does one draw the line. I remember during this one debate, a muslim guy asked Lawrence Krauss if he would support incest marriage between two consenting adults. Krauss said something about not being sure it was wrong and the crowd was like "eeeeeeeewwwwww". Krauss lost them with that one. The muslim pretty much argued that if you support same sex marriage, you have to support the other polygamy and other forms of marriage too.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

says who? this world could go at any time in my eyes. whether it be by nuclear bombs or black holes or incurable diseases i dont know but who in the hell told you it will end 23 billion years later? 

Me Nala. I'm god.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:32pm

Me Nala. I'm god.
If you were god, then this world would've blew up a long long time agoLOL

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

A common counter-argument for people against same-sex marriage is to ask where does one draw the line. I remember during this one debate, a muslim guy asked Lawrence Krauss if he would support incest marriage between two consenting adults. Krauss said something about not being sure it was wrong and the crowd was like "eeeeeeeewwwwww". Krauss lost them with that one. The muslim pretty much argued that if you support one, you have to support the other.

thats an interesting counter point. 

i want to argue that one is morally wrong (we know that its not right)
and one is wrong, said by religious people. 
i dont know hmm

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:39pm

Me Nala. I'm god.

I'm a trollish god, not a destructive god. I love hilarity, drama, and scandalous action!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:40pm
Sorry but as long as it wasn't MY kids or parents I STILL wouldn't care.  I actually know a couple who are first cousins with kids.  I'm not about that life but they loved each other and wanted to have a family together.  Their own family eventually had to accept it.   Nobody died. 

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:43pm
i think thats another story lol
but i find it weird that some people feel its ok to hook up with "family" if they're like cousins of cousins or something

not blood but technically related
anywho.. LOL

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:49pm
Bobby Kris and her play brother creep me out.. lol

I think marriage is the creation of a family. So it has nothing to do with intercourse. I am of the opinion that it should be defined as broadly as possible. Not as narrow as possible. Family comes in so many shapes and sizes I just think it should be up to each individual to define what that means to them.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:52pm
Better question would be, are you a bigot if you judge polygamy or incest as morally wrong?

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:53pm

Me Nala. I'm god.

I'm a trollish god, not a destructive god. I love hilarity, drama, and scandalous action!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
More like Ratchet GodDead Anyways, now that I know that your god im just gonna go slit my wrists and call it a day. Fairwell BHM....

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:06pm
For. Heterosexuals are free to marry and many don't but want to ban same-sex couple that do. 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:11pm
I'm neither for or against gay marriage.
Marriage is a business agreement and I'm cool with people doing what works for them.

Now if you wanna talk about sex changes....I'm against that.

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:23pm
Against it (religion purposes). But there should be something to protect the gay people and their property if their partner dies.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

Against it (religion purposes). But there should be something to protect the gay people and their property if their partner dies.

the bible/god or? 

i think you're the first person to be against it so im just trying to understand

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:55pm

Me Nala. I'm god.

More like Ratchet GodDead Anyways, now that I know that your god im just gonna go slit my wrists and call it a day. Fairwell BHM....

Nala, you go to hoodrat hell. Where there is nothing classy and only section 8 and doo doo fat niccas are the only ones available and they are all broke and poor.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:01pm
Pretty much going by the bible. The way I interpret it it seems that it should be between a man and a woman. Just my interpretation.

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

the bible/god or? 

i think you're the first person to be against it so im just trying to understand

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:07pm
I'm pro marriage in general, so I'm for it.

The Bible is against a lot of things, but it has never stopped people from stealing, lying, shacking up, having out of wedlock kids, adultery, fornication, etc., etc.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

The Bible is against a lot of things, but it has never stopped people from stealing, lying, shacking up, having out of wedlock kids, adultery, fornication, etc., etc.

very true. i can point out the hypocrisy lol

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:16pm
I'm all for it!!

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:24pm
I've always been for it. I don't think that it's a decision that should be left up to the people.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:40pm
FOR

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:02pm
FOR! Smile

I'm all about Live and let Live. Don't like it ? Then keep your nose in your own glass house.

Posted By: crzyabthair
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:32pm
For it.... Their love for each other isn't any less just bc they are the same sex...

And I don't understand how this is comparable to incest?

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:41pm
Against

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:50pm
I don't understand how someone could be against it. 

Why? Cause of the Bible? We don't live in a theocracy. It's flat out offensive when people quote the bible as the reason why they are against two human beings having the same rights as another set of human beings. 

I feel like people use the Bible as a weapon to justify their own stupidity and bigotry. 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:19pm
For....I'm gonna marry my current boo and yall hoes aint gonna ruin this for me Stern Smile

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:24pm
Its a person's belief. I dont think someone's personal belief is stupid. That statement doesnt make sense to me. I'm not marching in the streets to stop gay marriage but its just not something I belief in.

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Why? Cause of the Bible? We don't live in a theocracy. It's flat out offensive when people quote the bible as the reason why they are against two human beings having the same rights as another set of human beings. 

I feel like people use the Bible as a weapon to justify their own stupidity and bigotry. 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:25pm
for.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

girl sh*t.  u know that's different tho.LOL  actually...let me get on outta here.LOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Technically they do have the same rights.
But carry on.

Posted By: atexaschick
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:13pm
I'm for it...I do not feel like it's an abomination to be gay. People interpet things in the Bible differently. I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I go to church, but I don't live my life based on the Bible. I just try to live right and treats others right. The Bible has alot of things that are contradicting that I don't agree and the things I question has never been able to be explained to me...meaning most people don't know themselves; they're just going by what they have been taught.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Against

care to explain why?

Posted By: oneluv
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:02am
I'm for gay marriage but I'm not ready for what comes after.... Children... Adoption.... Mixed feelings about these things.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:04am
I don't really care. I personally wouldn't vote for it but I wouldn't protest it either. If people feel like it's up to God whether the marriage is valid or not then it doesn't really matter if they get "married" if that's what they wanna do. So I don't disapprove but at the same time I think it's a farce but not in a bad way lol.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:30am
against it! I am not trying to stone anyone but I don't share the growing pressure of american society to support Homosexuality~

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:39am
this attitude wont keep you safe! Stand for something!

Posted By: SeeminglySweet
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:49am
mar·riage
marij
noun
noun: marriage; plural noun: marriages
the formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife.

AGAINST.

Men always try to justify sins with reasoning, interpretation, and enlightened thinking. This applies to more than just homosexuality.

People are quick to say the bible is outdated and we are living in different times. While this is true, we as humans suffer some of the same battles from many years ago. The Bible is cut and cry and CLEAR on this issue.
Reference Genesis 19:1-38
SUMMARY...The city of Sodom (you know like sodomy, anal sex) & Gomorrah was a wicked city. One day two angels came into the city and Lot welcomed them graciously, offering them a place to stay. The angels declined, as they wanted to go to the center of the city. After Lot insisted, they finally agreed and ate dinner with Lot and his family.

The men of the city, young and old, came to Lot's house, knocking on his door like the police, telling Lot to bring those men down so that may have relations (read: sex) with them. Lot begged and pleaded with these men of the city not to do such a thing, he even offered his virgin daughters to them, to do as they wish! They refused and rushed Lot! The angels grabbed Lot, and struck the men with blindness.

They told Lot to hide your kids, and hide your wife (the irony), to take his family out and away from the city and valley because they were about to destroy this place, that the outcry (read: blasphemy) was so great it had reached the Lord. Lot hesitated so the angels grabbed Lot and his family and rushed them out the city, with the Lord waiting until they got out to destroy it, by mercy. Once they were to safety, the Lord rained down fire and burning sulphur on that city and the villages around it wiping out everything and everybody. Lot's wife looked back, and turned to salt.

Abraham woke up early the next morning and saw smoke rising from the destroyed cities like a furnace.

In short:

I will not be turned into a block of Lawry's Roasted Garlic & Parsley Seasoning Salt for the sake of men.

Not today.

I am also surprised that as black women, with so many odds already stacked against you (single parent households, absentee fathers, exorbitant amount of black men in jail) that many of you are for it.

Will there come a day that you or your daughters, or your daughters daughters will result in sleeping with your father just to bare children or feel the love of a man? No? Oh.

Different times, same issues.

Genesis 19:31-36
31 One day the older daughter said to her sister, “There are no men left anywhere in this entire area, so we can’t get married like everyone else. And our father will soon be too old to have children. 32 Come, let’s get him drunk with wine, and then we will have sex with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father.”

33 So that night they got him drunk with wine, and the older daughter went in and had intercourse with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.

34 The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, “I had sex with our father last night. Let’s get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and have sex with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So that night they got him drunk with wine again, and the younger daughter went in and had intercourse with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.

36 As a result, both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their own father.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:08am
Stern Smile

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:20am
These nigguhs ain't serious

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:21am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

For....I'm gonna marry my current boo and yall hoes aint gonna ruin this for me Stern Smile
lol this would be perf, my hoe with a hoe who both love some dick

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:25am
Neutral. 
But OP, what kind of assignment do you have? What is the exact objective of it?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:37am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

this attitude wont keep you safe! Stand for something!

I look at it like, what if I was doing something that I felt was right for me and somebody else was trying to stop me? As long as they're not hurting anyone they have the right to be wrong and that's for God to judge.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:50am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Seems like too much work lol

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Better question would be, are you a bigot if you judge polygamy or incest as morally wrong?

I'm also intrigued what justification people use to be against polygamy as well.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:01am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Neutral. 
But OP, what kind of assignment do you have? What is the exact objective of it?

writing an argumentative paper on my standpoint, but also understanding the opposite view and discuss it without rudely knocking someone's opinion but instead support it through facts, reasoning, etc.

im trying really hard to understand the against view.. lol

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:08am
Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

mar·riage
marij
noun
noun: marriage; plural noun: marriages
the formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife.

AGAINST.

Men always try to justify sins with reasoning, interpretation, and enlightened thinking. This applies to more than just homosexuality.

People are quick to say the bible is outdated and we are living in different times. While this is true, we as humans suffer some of the same battles from many years ago. The Bible is cut and cry and CLEAR on this issue.
Reference Genesis 19:1-38
SUMMARY...The city of Sodom (you know like sodomy, anal sex) & Gomorrah was a wicked city. One day two angels came into the city and Lot welcomed them graciously, offering them a place to stay. The angels declined, as they wanted to go to the center of the city. After Lot insisted, they finally agreed and ate dinner with Lot and his family.

The men of the city, young and old, came to Lot's house, knocking on his door like the police, telling Lot to bring those men down so that may have relations (read: sex) with them. Lot begged and pleaded with these men of the city not to do such a thing, he even offered his virgin daughters to them, to do as they wish! They refused and rushed Lot! The angels grabbed Lot, and struck the men with blindness.

They told Lot to hide your kids, and hide your wife (the irony), to take his family out and away from the city and valley because they were about to destroy this place, that the outcry (read: blasphemy) was so great it had reached the Lord. Lot hesitated so the angels grabbed Lot and his family and rushed them out the city, with the Lord waiting until they got out to destroy it, by mercy. Once they were to safety, the Lord rained down fire and burning sulphur on that city and the villages around it wiping out everything and everybody. Lot's wife looked back, and turned to salt.

Abraham woke up early the next morning and saw smoke rising from the destroyed cities like a furnace.

In short:

I will not be turned into a block of Lawry's Roasted Garlic & Parsley Seasoning Salt for the sake of men.

Not today.

I am also surprised that as black women, with so many odds already stacked against you (single parent households, absentee fathers, exorbitant amount of black men in jail) that many of you are for it.

Will there come a day that you or your daughters, or your daughters daughters will result in sleeping with your father just to bare children or feel the love of a man? No? Oh.

Different times, same issues.

Genesis 19:31-36
31 One day the older daughter said to her sister, “There are no men left anywhere in this entire area, so we can’t get married like everyone else. And our father will soon be too old to have children. 32 Come, let’s get him drunk with wine, and then we will have sex with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father.”

33 So that night they got him drunk with wine, and the older daughter went in and had intercourse with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.

34 The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, “I had sex with our father last night. Let’s get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and have sex with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So that night they got him drunk with wine again, and the younger daughter went in and had intercourse with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.

36 As a result, both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their own father.

I like how you don't bold how Lot was okay with the entire city gangraping his daughters. LOL

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:12am
As Long as it wasn't his son, that was all gravy

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:13am

Seems like too much work lol

Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:57am
Idc but I don't see the difference between grown ppl incest or polygamy since its between two grown adults and is done in privacy. Also I do think if gay marriage is passed it would be a catalyst for the trans and all the other groups to get what they want.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:57am
Lot's daughters also drugged him and slept with him in order to continue the familial line--and that was ok. Yeah--will pass on that.

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:59am
For. They should have the same rights and protections as straight couples. 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:00pm
Random and Pity.....Heart

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:06pm
Besides the gang rape, roofies, and incest, Sodom & Gomorrah sounds like it was a happening town.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:08pm

Besides the gang rape, roofies, and incest, Sodom & Gomorrah sounds like it was a happening town.

Sounds like VegasLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Idc but I don't see the difference between grown ppl incest or polygamy since its between two grown adults and is done in privacy. Also I do think if gay marriage is passed it would be a catalyst for the trans and all the other groups to get what they want.

True. I don't think it would be so bad. Overwhelming majority of married couples will still be man+woman though. I am against incest more so because of the genetic abnormalities and I can't help but think child predators will use this as an excuse. But we currently don't require genetic counseling before marriage so it's sort of hypocritical.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:15pm
I don't even care, I'm moving out of this nation hopefully in the next few years.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Right?!

If I was living back then I would have gotten destroyed because I would have been all up in that city. Shoot, average life span was like 30ish so YOLO.CryLOL

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:19pm

I don't even care, I'm moving out of this nation hopefully in the next few years.

omg please go live with PrintersInk in the Neatherlands. I hope this starts an exodus of your kind of negroes. 

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:21pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Right?!

If I was living back then I would have gotten destroyed because I would have been all up in that city. Shoot, average life span was like 30ish so YOLO.CryLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:23pm
anyone who says no for religious reasons is a plonker

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:23pm

Your choices are Russia, Asia, Latin America, and the middle east. Have fun

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Your choices are Russia, Asia, Latin America, and the middle east. Have fun

Russia - horrible Sleepy

Latin America - Too much poverty and booty shaking and whores Confused

Middle East - Religious Fantatics, enough said LOL

Asia - Only country worth it's salt is Japan and South Korea but SK - is too close to North Korea and China for me. And Japan isn't opening it's borders besides travel.

Africa - Anywhere, Ghana and Lagos, Nigeria and so does Kenya looks. I'm thinking of those.

Europe - Norway, Britain, pretty much anywhere in western Europe. I think I need to move to Ireland, my ancestors once resided there on my patriarchal side.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

omg please go live with PrintersInk in the Neatherlands. I hope this starts an exodus of your kind of negroes. 

My Kind? The rational intellectual black man of the future? Yeah, you can keep your kind the hoodlums, thugs, single parent homes, Kanye West, cracked out DMX and all the other ills of your popular culture. While, those who want to travel the world and experience more than their "Hood" will spread their wings and not be limited to baby mama drama and coming in and out of prison. Have fun boo.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:36pm

My Kind? The rational intellectual black man of the future? Yeah, you can keep your kind the hoodlums, thugs, single parent homes, Kanye West, cracked out DMX and all the other ills of your popular culture. While, those who want to travel the world and experience more than their "Hood" will spread their wings and not be limited to baby mama drama and coming in and out of prison. Have fun boo.

stfu and go clean that stove negro

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:41pm

stfu and go clean that stove negro

You gonna check me Sleepy!

Mad cause I work in a office?

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:46pm

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:46pm

You gonna check me Sleepy!

Mad cause I work in a office?

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol you need to come up with something new cos this is getting boring ajax...

Anything, you want mademoiselle

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:39pm
For. there is no logical or legit reason to be against

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:48pm
for. doesn't bother me to be against

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I'm also intrigued what justification people use to be against polygamy as well.

I would love to hear the legal argument about this as well.   When this is challenged the judges are hard pressed to follow the "law".  

If you have to pull out a bible to justify a law you are in big trouble.   You're going to lose because your reference book is full of contradictions and any halfway decent lawyer is going to find them.   SMH that it is even a question though. 

Random thought:  How many people actually swear on a bible in court and proceed to lie through their teeth.   I would literally feel zero obligation to tell the truthTongue

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:06pm
Whoever liking my posts, you have all my love.

Print Page | Close Window