Print Page | Close Window

Lil Mo leaves Pastor Husband for Boxer

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369437
Printed Date: Oct 16 2018 at 3:40pm


Topic: Lil Mo leaves Pastor Husband for Boxer
Posted By: Marcelo22
Subject: Lil Mo leaves Pastor Husband for Boxer
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:46am
As a junior minister at my church, this troubles me that a minister would even give the time and day to a woman of such low spiritual quality. There is no doubt in my mind, she showed signs of unholiness from Day 1. 









Her new man 




: Star of R&B Divas Lil Mo recently announced that she was LEAVING her husband - and she's now onto dating someone new.

It's not clear WHY she decided to leave her husband Phillip - a Christian minister. But the STREETS say that he was just "too nice" . . . and that Mo liked "hood" guys. To each their own . . .

Her new bae is a professional boxer from Philly, who we're told is looking INCREASE HIS EXPOSURE. That means you can expect to see his face on the upcoming season of R&B Divas.

We're glad Mo got herself someone new . . . she really deserves to find true love!!

Tags:  http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/tag/lil-mo" rel="nofollow - lil mo ,  http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/tag/philly" rel="nofollow - philly ,  http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/tag/professional-boxer" rel="nofollow - professional boxer


“There was a certain image I wanted to maintain and that’s the face of family because I believe in that,” Lil Mo recently told Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “The image that I put out there, I’ll maintain it until the season is over.”

I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I’ll get married 10 times because I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl; we’re going to get married,” she said.




Replies:
Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:02am


Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:10am
cant see pics


Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:19am
Well, BHM taught me pastors were the worst.

From watching the show he seemed decent. . Most definitely not a looker but he seemed to care for her.



Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:33am
She said she's like a hood Kim Kardashian
Kim IS hood :(

struggle riddles make my head hurt


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:35am
i agree with the OP that the pastor should have never asked lil mo for her hand in marriage. her only redeeming quality is her voice tbh.
 
dude wasted however many years in a relationship with a women who put up a facade for a reality tv check.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:42am
They look so unwashed.....like the reek of catfish grease and cheap body spray.....


Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:48am
Ugh


Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:48am
It happens people break up some just move on faster.


Posted By: bigsexylisa
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:20am
Isn't her father a pastor?  I believe she comes from a pretty spiritually based background--so can we really speculate her "spiritual quality"?  


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:42am
1 Star Thread.
 
She probably got tired of her ex husbands dirty money laundering and cheating the poor people out of their money for his expensive sport cars and 1.5 million dollar house.


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:48am
WellLOL


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:53am
TBH we don't how what their relationship really is and plenty of women are with men the world think is "decent" and he could be another person behind closed doors......Ima need her to take off that lakefront and get those tubes ligated tho......


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:00am
Good for them, dont waste time when it is over. Move on. He will be alright and she will too.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:03am
Mo just a ho with a loud mouth

But

da na na na na damn


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

No just a ho with a loud mouth

But da na na na na damn


LOLLOLLOLLOL


Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:23am
Whatever is best for her I don't know what her marriage was like but I didn't hear nothing about divorce.
I hope before she is shouting from the hills about this new marriage that this may be a rebound relationship don't expect to much.


Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

cant see pics


lucky


she looked better on the show... what happened?


Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:05pm
Well at least she say "ex-husband" instead of "baby daddy" ...lol....


Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:18pm
So a pastor can't be left??
Only God can judge her.


Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:20pm
The grass aint always greener...
Hard head make a soft
and so on
and so on


Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:24pm
I have nothing of substance to add, so I will lurk


Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:18pm
SleepyWhatever works for her.


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

So a pastor can't be left??
Only God can judge her.


they can and do get left LOL


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:42pm
in other words, I don't date men I marry them LOL  


<<
I’ll get married 10 times because I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl; we’re going to get married,”>>




Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 3:42pm
mo do what she wants and always will / she leads with her heart & checks out the scene @ all times/ if sheitt aint right & it can't be fixed she bounces / i get her she's quite simple however on the reality t.v. show i didn't like when her & the reverend were rehearsing and he said she stank / smelled like she hadn't bathed like she fartedLOLOuchLOL i was like DAYUMMMM he went in on you like that mo?


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 3:46pm
Woah i didnt even know she was married or even had a tv show


Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 3:52pm
Heh, dude looks like Bendo.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 3:56pm
How many kids they got together?
This was her second marriage too.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 3:57pm
Don't know who that is but she's manly looking, my God!


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by bigsexylisa bigsexylisa wrote:

Isn't her father a pastor?  I believe she comes from a pretty spiritually based background--so can we really speculate her "spiritual quality"?  
LOL yes we can. means nothing if you didnt learn/stick with it. *shrug*


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They look so unwashed.....like the reek of catfish grease and cheap body spray.....

You smelling Axe and fish grease???CryCry


Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:34pm
she look a mess that lace wig...and he look dusty just like her ex hubby


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

As a junior minister at my church, this troubles me that a minister would even give the time and day to a woman of such low spiritual quality. There is no doubt in my mind, she showed signs of unholiness from Day 1. 









Her new man 




: Star of R&B Divas Lil Mo recently announced that she was LEAVING her husband - and she's now onto dating someone new.

It's not clear WHY she decided to leave her husband Phillip - a Christian minister. But the STREETS say that he was just "too nice" . . . and that Mo liked "hood" guys. To each their own . . .

Her new bae is a professional boxer from Philly, who we're told is looking INCREASE HIS EXPOSURE. That means you can expect to see his face on the upcoming season of R&B Divas.

We're glad Mo got herself someone new . . . she really deserves to find true love!!

Tags:  http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/tag/lil-mo" rel="nofollow - lil mo ,  http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/tag/philly" rel="nofollow - philly ,  http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/tag/professional-boxer" rel="nofollow - professional boxer


“There was a certain image I wanted to maintain and that’s the face of family because I believe in that,” Lil Mo recently told Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “The image that I put out there, I’ll maintain it until the season is over.”

I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I’ll get married 10 times because I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl; we’re going to get married,” she said.









well.  either he thought he could "save" her or he himself is a low vibrating dude even tho he has the title of Pastor. *shrugs*


Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:59am
Errm, okay Lil Mo



Print Page | Close Window