Print Page | Close Window

The Incredibles 2 is Officially Happening!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369309
Printed Date: Jul 16 2018 at 12:33am

Topic: The Incredibles 2 is Officially Happening!!
Posted By: Midna
Subject: The Incredibles 2 is Officially Happening!!
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:04pm
Aaaaaand so is Cars 3, but who gives a fuck, that is clearly Disney cracking the whip on Pixar's back.

ANYWAY, INCREDIBLES 2, OH MY GODDDD IT HAS BEEN SO LONG! SO MANY RUMORS! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e454ebe8c774c07af57b9c4a8534c591/tumblr_mi1mqx9Kw01rqfhi2o1_250.gif

It’s Official! An Incredibles Sequel Is in the Works

• http://time.com/author/eliana-dockterman/" rel="nofollow - Eliana Dockterman https://twitter.com/edockterman" rel="nofollow - @edockterman
The Incredibles Disney/AP

Disney has promised to prioritize original films over sequels, but we'll still see Incredibles 2 and Cars 3

Though the Disney Investor’s Meeting Tuesday sadly gave us http://time.com/29231/star-wars-episode-vii-familiar-faces-30-years/" rel="nofollow - few details about the upcoming Star Wars movie, we did find out that another beloved franchise is getting a sequel: Pixar’s The Incredibles.

Brad Bird, who directed and wrote the original 2004 film, is now writing The Incredibles 2. Bird had previously been hesitant to continue the story of Mr. Incredible and his superhero family. According to Slashfilm, he said at 2007 WonderCon, “Pixar does not look at sequels as a financial plan. We feel we have a relationship with the audience and that they believe in each movie we put out. We believe completely in every movie we put out. If I can come up with a story that is as good or better than that first film, then I’d love to return to that world, but it would have to be story first.”

Disney is also developing Cars 3. After ho-hum reviews for Cars 2 and Monsters University, Pixar President Ed Catmull promised earlier this year that the iconic animation studio would be scaling back on sequels and working on more original films. But that apparently doesn’t preclude Pixar churning out both new films and sequels to old favorites.

In 2015, Pixar will release two movies in one year for the first time ever: kids and parents will get to see both Inside Out, a movie set inside a human brain, and Finding Dory, a followup to Finding Nemo. The release date for Incredibles 2 has not been announced.

Replies:
Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:17pm
Old news.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Old news.

No, new news. This is actually official. You paid too much attention to the speculation and Brad Bird's indecisiveness.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:41pm

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:43pm

Mann I loveddddddddd The Incredibles !!!!

ClapClapClapHeart

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:48pm
Me too. Probably the only animated sequel I wanted.

Posted By: Petty LaBelle
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 4:01pm
YA.Y.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 4:08pm
Finally, sheesh.

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:06pm
Yaaaaaay

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:23pm
The Incredibles was hilarious! I'm excited

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:28pm
well i loved this movie but i am sure the sequel is not going to be as good but ill still watch

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:29pm
disney is known for fcking up sequels  sooo, lets bow our heads and

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:31pm

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Mann I loveddddddddd The Incredibles !!!!

ClapClapClapHeart

yes!!Heart  I remember when my girl and I went to see it at the movies it was nothing but adults.  That was a fun time at the movies.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:40am
Cars 2 sucked. They made it all around that stupid hillbilly truck and in the end it was supposed to be about friendship but it was so lame. Cars 3 should be about Lightening McQueen's baby

Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:45am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Cars 2 sucked. They made it all around that stupid hillbilly truck and in the end it was supposed to be about friendship but it was so lame. Cars 3 should be about Lightening McQueen's baby
DeadI hate those kind of sequels.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:04am
cars 2 sucked?!? whaaaat?AngryShocked

lol how could you not like mater? Cry

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:21am
what happened in the first one? 
i never seen the incredibles the whole way thru LOL

Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:44am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

what happened in the first one? 
i never seen the incredibles the whole way thru LOL
Get your ass off of BHM and go watch it. The Incredibles is top five CGI movie.

Ice, I hear that even Mater couldn't save that movie.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:46am
what happened in the first one? girl u betta go watch that sh*t. LOL   IA with mixer.  top 5 easy.

Print Page | Close Window