Print Page | Close Window

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369279
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 10:56am

Topic: Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:54am
I'm perusing tumblr .. As you do on the commute and I came across this.

Some very interesting comments

Some of the comments ranged from

1. ( the typically and often first out of the gate expected retort in these scenarios) he ain't getting no pusssy anyway, postulating that if he was he wouldn't give a damn about a matching set

2. I'm bigger boobed, hard to find a matching set for my boob size and it's easier to find one for team ibtc

3. It's all coming off anyway,

4. Dudes usually don't care..

And lastly, I found this one hilarious and thought provoking

5. It takes a special nigguh for me to match

So glamorously ladies of bhm, do you match your undies? Do you care bout matching? Do you just pull out the first thing? And most importantly does your s.o opinion on whether you match or not play a significant role in you matching..

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:56am
When I wear drawls I guess.....but he looks a whole mess to have these type of stipulations.....he should be happy he is getting laid.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:57am
No.

And I absolutely hate the fact that dude in the OP sounds like he skipped a class or two on the use of "they" versus "their." I will get hired by someone in my non matching bra and panties. His ass won't sounding like that. Goodbye.

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:58am
I do NOT match mine and I do NOT care and my SO buys all mine anyways so he knows they don't match and doesn't care either

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:59am
He gets the drawls? from who? 

I used to--and I used to match them to my outfit as well--I actually just need a complete overhaul of my delicates. 

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:01pm
I have waaaay more panties then bras so there is usually a mismatch 90% of the time.  No biggie.

I look good anyway mismatched and allApprove

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:03pm
My wifebearer and drawls are matching today. Grey.

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:04pm
I match mine out of personal desire. 
My ish is colorful so it always comes together without much effort anyway.... 
I can't really take credit like I'm anal about it or something.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:05pm
I recently posted about this in Random Thoughts. I agree.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:07pm
LoL so he's unattractive huh? Based on that pic alone or what he said? Geek

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:09pm
tell that niccah to buy em for me, and i'll wear em then.  Otherwise, don't tell me what to do w/the clothes I buy with my money

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:15pm
Based on the piccha he looks like Omar Gooding.....

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:15pm
Even if he buys em... don't tell me what to do with my pannies. My old coworker felt this way, she said it wasn't cute

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:18pm
I'm sure some men appreciate the extra effort, but I've never met a man who thought it was that serious.

I do at least coordinate 90% of the time tho.

Like I'd never just throw on a red bra and some printed purple panties...naw. 9 times outta 10 I'll grab a black or other neutral colored bra if I grab colorful panties.

If Cacique sells the matching panties to whatever bra, I get em tho.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:23pm
If I saw my girl in a red bra and some purple panties it'll only give me more incentive to snatch them off. She wore mismatch socks to work the other day. When she came home and I took off her shoes I laughed.

Sometimes I think dudes (and chicks) complain about this sh*t just to have a status update or tweet.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:23pm
No, they don't always match...but if they don't match they still look cute together.  I won't just throw on cheetah print with polka dots.  The colors, pattern, or design have to compliment each other.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

If I saw my girl in a red bra and some purple panties it'll only give me more incentive to snatch them off. She wore mismatch socks to work the other day. When she came home and I took off her shoes I laughed.

Sometimes I think dudes (and chicks) complain about this sh*t just to have a status update or tweet.

Mr00 came home the other day and I had on his boxer briefs....they were brand new and comfy.....the next day i did laundryLOL

He saw me and just laughed.....

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:31pm
I usually match unless I'm on my menses or going for my Brazilian!

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

No, they don't always match...but if they don't match they still look cute together.  I won't just throw on cheetah print with polka dots.  The colors, pattern, or design have to compliment each other.

Me too.. I grabbed anything this morning and i just checked, they both happen to be black lol. If it has one black dot, black bra it is unless im having company

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:45pm
Most of the time mines match or "go". S/o doesnt care. I dont see anything wrong with his tweet. Its his opinion maybe he finds it more attractive or "dainty" if women match

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:53pm
i never knew matching was important to guys… 

my friend mentioned needing to get the matching panties before but i ignored it cus i am the authority amongst my group regarding what should and shouldnt be worn… 

but my ex asked me on our 2nd meeting if i match Stern Smile
now… i coordinate… never knew it mattered as long as you seeing the cooch 

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

my friend mentioned needing to get the matching panties before but i ignored it cus i am the authority amongst my group regarding what should and shouldnt be worn… 

I know! All that sh!t is gonna come off any while you havin sex so what does it even matter? As for me, I usually stay in a black bra with whatever underwear I can find, whether it be bleached, tattered, or torn. I dont give a single fucc, because as long as your body is bangin you still gon get the d!ck. all that frilly coordinated bra/panties crap is for the birds...

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:06pm
Bigger chest so matching sets for the bras I like have ugly panties if they have a matching pair at all.

2nd, I suit my undergarments to my clothes, not each other. For instance, if my top is cut a certain way or is made of certain material that determines the bra. I prefer bikini panties but depending on the material of my pants I might need a thong.

Then and only then do I start trying to coordinate, and actually I have a lot of choices so I get pretty close.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:09pm
i've always matched.....never bc of a guy though...its just the way my mom told me too. lol...

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:13pm
ErmmThis basic azz looking dude making basic azz rules. All these insecure women giving him their draws should know better. I never match, it's a rareity when I do. I don't give eff cuz my body is banging anywayCool

But if I do, it is because it happens accidentally or 

5. It takes a special nigguh for me to matchLOL

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:14pm
its funny cus whatever i replied with… he was like, 'it dont matter.. its all comin off anyways' and he gave me that look…. 

i was like 
imageimage

you better recognize

shiit didnt happen for some months 

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I know! All that sh!t is gonna come off any while you havin sex so what does it even matter? As for me, I usually stay in a black bra with whatever underwear I can find, whether it be bleached, tattered, or torn. I dont give a single fucc, because as long as your body is bangin you still gon get the d!ck. all that frilly coordinated bra/panties crap is for the birds...
LOL

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:21pm
who gives a fck

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:25pm
Granny pantayyyys don't have matching bras. For real though them granny pantayyyy are comfy as hayelll.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

I match mine out of personal desire. 
My ish is colorful so it always comes together without much effort anyway.... 
I can't really take credit like I'm anal about it or something.
alladis

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

ErmmThis basic azz looking dude making basic azz rules. All these insecure women giving him their draws should know better. I never match, it's a rareity when I do. I don't give eff cuz my body is banging anywayCool

5. It takes a special nigguh for me to matchLOL

LOL
so he don't even notice whether they're matching or not huh. Loves it!

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:51pm
I don't ever match and it's never been a problem. To each their own.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">5. It takes a special nigguh for me to matchLOL</span>
how are they insecure?

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 2:41pm
I love to match! It makes lingerie shopping fun. When I went up to an E cup, I was limited in getting an exact match but even then I do color matching. My friends are more likely to be shocked if I don't match than if I do. \
\
In response to the guy, if it's an issue he should just buy or communicate with his partner not the world.

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 2:49pm
like hell! As if J cup bras come with matching panties anyways! Its cold out in these streets for big titties. I have wayy more panties than bras. and who has time to dig through the drawers to find the set? as long as dat bish is fresh and clean im wearing itCool. but i do think matching sets are cute though. If i had a hubby maybe i would match- on a special day.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 2:58pm
I don't match unless I'm trying to be sexy and know it might be seen. On an average day- its whatever I pull out the drawer first.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 3:30pm
i match when i feel like it.

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I don't match unless I'm trying to be sexy and know it might be seen. On an average day- its whatever I pull out the drawer first.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:07pm
I don't even buy my bras and panties from the same store.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:24pm
was waiting for someone to say 'i dont wear panties'

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:28pm
I didn't say anything because I figured bhm already had a list of who does and who doesn't

lol.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:39pm
do you care if the panties aren't clean? lol
(that's the type of stuff I think about when trying on clothes)

I just try to protect myself by wearing a full body suit LOL and clean before wearing. I have to be dressed a certain way to try on clothes. I wear something I can try on over.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:41pm
Leopard and fuchsia go entirely too well together for me to follow some randoms rule about what goes under my clothes...

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:41pm
^^it's not just the no panties /crotch area for me. It's the sleeve of the garment, leg, the back lol. I don't want any of it touching my skin after someone has tried it on lol. I'm a weirdo

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

dirty panties?

gross

I sometimes will sniff the crotch or arm pit of something before I try it on

j/k nobody wears dirty panties.LOL

I watch  too much dr oz though; talking about skin cells shedding daily. I don't want previous person's dead skin cells on my arms LOL

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:44pm
look, as long as her panties and bra are clean, i could give a fck if they're matching or nah.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:45pm
do you even notice?LOL

@J

eta: ^^if they match!!! not if they're clean LOL

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:49pm

dirty panties?

gross

I sometimes will sniff the crotch or arm pit of something before I try it on

ever since tj maxx or marshalls played me, i "sniff" too smh

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:01pm
one time I went to Marshalls and found a bathing suit with brown stuff (doo-doo) in the crotch even though it still had that sanitary sticker thing in it. I always wash underwear before I put it on because people are gross (except the Hanes ones that come in the 6-9 pack bags. I trust themSmile)

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:03pm
i only wear panties when i'm wearing pants, menstruating, or going shopping; on those occasions they always match because it makes me feel sexy. SO absolutely loves it; but he loves it more when i'm not wearing any. 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:18pm
I don't care about matching bra and panties, but sometimes I do, if I am going to take it off later for someoneEmbarrassed or if I just want to play matchy-matchy.
I never had a boyfriend who cared if I was matching one thing to another, they just wanted it off

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

do you even notice?LOL

@J

eta: ^^if they match!!! not if they're clean LOL

lol yea i notice

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:27pm
I don't trust those sanitary stickers cuz there are disgusting people who think they can try it on bare assed just cuz of that sticker. I can think of four idiots who have told me that.

Never occurred to them that other people's juices and Lawd knows what else are sitting on that sticker too, just waiting to co-mingle with theirs.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:31pm
i think 20/20 showed how they put returns right back on the rack without inspecting them. Some had blood, oil... i always wash them first

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:33pm
*suit of armor to try on clothes* lol

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:34pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the older I get the more disgusted I am with women that do this with short skirts and go clothes shopping with no panties

Yeah this is disgusting.....Cant wait for the summer tho.....no panties and maxi dressesEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:35pm
**adds MZ.Sandy to list*

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:37pm

**adds MZ.Sandy to list*

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:38pm
oh yeah, you going on the list with that gif LOL

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

the older I get the more disgusted I am with women that do this with short skirts and go clothes shopping with no panties

Yeah this is disgusting.....Cant wait for the summer tho.....no panties and maxi dressesEmbarrassed

Why do you have to wait till summer though? i been wearing maxis wit no panties since february started. But that's because I live in Georgia and is not super cold down here. I've been wearing mostly the bodycon maxi dresses and have gotten lots of compliments on my bootayEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:41pm

Why do you have to wait till summer though? i been wearing maxis wit no panties since february started. But that's because I live in Georgia and is not super cold down here. I've been wearing mostly the bodycon maxi dresses and have gotten lots of compliments on my bootayEmbarrassed

Im in Chicago CryCryCryCry......be dun caught a coo chi cold.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:43pm

Im in Chicago CryCryCryCry......be dun caught a coo chi cold.
English »
Spanish
Afrikaans
Albanian
Arabic
Armenian
Azerbaijani
Basque
Bengali
Belarusian
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese (Simp)
Chinese (Trad)
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
English
Esperanto
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
Georgian
German
Greek
Gujarati
Haitian Creole
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Icelandic
Indonesian
Irish
Italian
Japanese
Kannada
Korean
Lao
Latin
Latvian
Lithuanian
Macedonian
Malay
Maltese
Norwegian
Persian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swahili
Swedish
Tamil
Telugu
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Urdu
Vietnamese
Welsh
Yiddish
< id="SL_lng_to">< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="bn">Bengali< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simp)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Trad)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="eo">Esperanto< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="gu">Gujarati< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="kn">Kannada< value="ko">Korean< value="lo">Lao< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< ed="" value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="ta">Tamil< value="te">Telugu< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish

chrome-extension://noaijdpnepcgjemiklgfkcfbkokogabh/history.html" rel="nofollow -
chrome-extension://noaijdpnepcgjemiklgfkcfbkokogabh/feedback.html" rel="nofollow - Feedback  :  chrome-extension://noaijdpnepcgjemiklgfkcfbkokogabh/history.html" rel="nofollow - History  :  chrome-extension://noaijdpnepcgjemiklgfkcfbkokogabh/options-bbl.html" rel="nofollow - Options
PinchLOL

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:47pm
i tried the no pannies and dress thing about a month ago... i already knew. i had a pair in my purse and put them on as soon as i got to the restaurant... i need some structure lol

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:48pm

@nala wth?LOL

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:48pm
Fuuuuuuuk yew!

LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

i tried the no pannies and dress thing about a month ago... i already knew. i had a pair in my purse and put them on as soon as i got to the restaurant... i need some structure lol

You must have ass too...gotta reign this thang in or you will be putting on a serious show.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:57pm
@ Shady.. maybe if the material was a little thicker. I really didn't want pannie lines and i hate thongs

Rhianna looks so awkward lol

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:14pm
I only match if its sexy time.....i usually wear solid color bras in black, gray, nude, navy blue,white .sometimes pinks. I use to as a teen but dont care anymore. I am weird now i moreso match my shirts and panties and sometimes my bottoms have to be in the same color family as undies except for white bottoms i alway wear black panties

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:39pm

for the no panty crew

when did yall stop wearing panties?

When I started walking around the house naked.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:40pm
I don't match but then again I wear cotton underwear so yeah...

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:50pm
LOL

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:54pm
If non-matching bras and panties is a sole reason for you not having sex, then idk what to tell you. It seems so demanding.... Like not only does she need to look/act/do certain things to fit his criteria, but u need to have matching underwear or its a deal breaker?

I'm not upset, I'm just really confused about this man's very exacting standards.

Ed. For spelling

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:00pm

for the no panty crew

Don't remember the exact day....I just remember the way I felt....young and free.....young and free.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:01pm
Naw but that's fine he has that preference

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

like hell! As if J cup bras come with matching panties anyways! Its cold out in these streets for big titties. I have wayy more panties than bras. and who has time to dig through the drawers to find the set? as long as dat bish is fresh and clean im wearing itCool. but i do think matching sets are cute though. If i had a hubby maybe i would match- on a special day.

mmhmm

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:33pm
Matching panties and bras is some bonus sh*t IMO.  I mean I like when they match and I try to pull out the matches but give zero fcks when they don't.  He feels the same way. 

My first thought was little girls matching panties and bra sets from early puberty.  I thought I was the sh*tDead

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:43pm
Well considering that:

Im #teamnoPanties at home 99% of the time anyway

I wear 36FF in bras so my bras will never match my undies....ever in my life... unless I make special effort to buy undies the same color as my bras.. which considering the amount of money I spend on good bras that fit me, I'm not really checking for matching undies 24/7/365.

When I wore 38C, I matched undies and bras. But that time is long gone...

Lastly, my SO could care less if I'm even wearing clothes, let alone matching undies and bras.

There are various reasons why women don't match their undergarments. Ranging from the reason I gave to bc they don't want to or feel like it...

So his only real concern should be that the lady's bra and panties are clean.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:47pm
I don't get why anyone is offended or indignant by this...can't women say, "I hate when *insert superficial complaint*..." about guys?

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:04pm

I don't get why anyone is offended or indignant by this...can't women say, "I hate when *insert superficial complaint*..." about guys?

only women can do that, not men Stern Smile

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

only women can do that, not men Stern Smile

LOL Ooook, maybe i did get why.  Smh, women.

I hate when men wear boxers or tightie whities.  Boxer briefs or bust.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:09pm
^  I love boxer briefs! I like seeing the peen print LOL

I always wear matching underwear when I'm trying to get some....otherwise it's non matching lol

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:13pm
boxer briefs are so damn sexy. SO is not allowed to wear anything else. 

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:14pm
Gotta have a nice ass in them boxer briefs tho.

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:17pm
I match but mostly coordinate. As a member of the IBTC I can often find pretty bras but as a member of the azzsophatyoucanseeitfromthefront club I have to make it work. I like black lace, animal print, and bright colors so whatever.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:21pm

I feel like every creep in the world is aware when I try to pull this off. I think guys have figured out that we like to do this and are on the lookout. I can just feel the eyes on my azz lol. And it doesn't help that the fabric kind of gathers on top or settles on the top of the crack. 

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:22pm

for the no panty crew

teenager

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:28pm
i am not able to wear mixed matched drawls. they must match. every outfit does not require drawls tho.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:39pm

With a fresh BrazilianEmbarrassed oooh the breeze!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i am not able to wear mixed matched drawls. they must match. every outfit does not require drawls tho.
classy on all fronts

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:43pm
bfnr stopped me from not wearing underwear in public

and my dick would hang one side

my nuts the other

not a good look

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:50pm
Do you have a pic of said look?

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:56pm

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:58pm
i matched today and I feel the same...meh

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:10pm

my nuts the other

not a good look

Now you know damn well that you shouldn't have been doing that anyway lol.  Just swinging all around the place. I had to tell my guy the same thing. And he had the nerve to have on some scrub bottoms too. Mercy.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

my nuts the other

not a good look

Now you know damn well that you shouldn't have been doing that anyway lol.  Just swinging all around the place. I had to tell my guy the same thing. And he had the nerve to have on some scrub bottoms too. Mercy.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked No drawls in scrubs? He outta control for thatLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

my nuts the other

not a good look

i only do it at home now

had incidents

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:30pm
I was thinking that don't sound safe lol

wait, do you mean incidents/accidents? LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:52pm
nah

though i did wear a matching set last week and my dude was trippin out about it, which was cool. but he ripped my bra off and now it's all tattered n ish so i aint doing it anymore

unless its by accident, black bra, black underwear yahmean

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:55pm

I was thinking that don't sound safe lol

wait, do you mean incidents/accidents? LOLLOLLOL
stares

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:58pm
lol. Afro stopping traffic

Print Page | Close Window