Print Page | Close Window

Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369276
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 11:09pm

Topic: Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?
Posted By: Lonisha87
Subject: Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:46am
That's my show, and there are only 2 episodes left...So sad but happy. Last nights episode was really funny.

Replies:
Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:58am
no thats my sisters show though lol

the last episode i saw the red head was all excited about going to europe and her hubby accepted a job as a judge...what happened with that?

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:02am
i like it.. i haven't been able to watch much of this season

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:03am
They made up and hes gonna let her go to italy cuz shes pregnant again and its kinda the last time for her to live her dream.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:13am
wooww Shocked i didnt know she was preggo again im so late lmao

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:17am
If the Mother is dead.  I swear.  I will NEVER watch another Bays-Thomas thing again.  In LIFE. Waste 9 years of MY life Angry

But Ted and the Mother's scenes are really cute.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:01pm
They are too cute together. I hope shes not dead. That would be just too sad. I cant wait to see Barney and Robin get married

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:05pm
NO I hate that show!

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:17pm
"Guys, Robin's rapping, Robn's RAPPING!!!"CryLOL

Cherryblossom you don't know how much I used to watch that video and crack up.

I'm happy OP made this.  I'm sad and glad it's ending at the same time

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:58pm
As much as i hate Ted im glad he finally meets her. He deserves it. Robin Sparkles is supposed to make an appearance at the wedding. That clip is hilarious

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:15pm
Yes. I mean if the mother dies I'm ok with that. Ted would be sad but he's the kind of guy that would be like it's better to have lost...and all that.

I started to think she died when hr said a few eps back that he wishes he would have met her 45 days or so sooner.

I liked how they wrapped up some loose ends last night on different ppl

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:17pm
the mother dies? lol.. im not coming back cause i haven't been watching and yall are spoiling it

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:19pm
Its a theory. We don't know for sure yet

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:19pm
No this is just what it seems to be building to.  Although people are also of the mind that it's just a red herring.

Yeah, that 45 day speech was telling.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:20pm
Tbh I would be pissed if it was a red herring. I don't like writers who play with my emotions. I've been hurt before

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:23pm
lol Ladybird that's how I'll feel if she's dead.  You been playing with my emotions for 9 FRIGGIN YEARS???!!!  FOH.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:00pm
Im sure thats whats going to happen though. It would make sense

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:07pm
I think im gonna binge watch my dvds starting week and leading up to the finale

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:09pm
The only thing that doesn't make sense is that the kids look so bored and annoyed listening to his stories.  They hopefully would be more interested in a story about how he met their dead mother.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:11pm
But all the clues are there.Cry  I'm hoping it's too obvious tho.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:12pm
Im thinking she died young and he raised them alone. Maybe they grew up hearing all this over and over
No she didnt die young cuz the episode where theirvat dinner and they realize he has told her every story, they were older

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 8:17am
I haven't seen this show in years

I'm kinda mad its been going on for so long

so who's the mom?

Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 9:46am
We dont know her name yet and so far everyone but Ted has met her. Shes the bass player and has been in every episode this season. She helped out Marshall, fought and helped Lily, gave Barney advice which led to him changing and going after Robin, hmm i don't think she met Robin yet either. But there are only two more episodes of the series so we'll finally see how they meet. This season has been showing alot of flash forewards in their lives and that relationship

Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:55am
She is going to meet Robin at the wedding next week.  She is the one telling her "just a few deep breaths changes everything".

I like her.  She's cute.

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:54pm
ted the longest story teller of all time LOL
but i like the mom, cant wait to see how they met

i still remember my fav ep, the one when everyone met barneys mom, i could not stop laughing at ted prending to be an actor, making up that story on the spot about barney seducing his blind wife, i was cryiiiiing

this show makes me wish i had better company lol 

Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:57pm
i never thought about the reason WHY ted was telling the stories to his kids
omg she better not have died Cry

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:04pm
Last episode on right now. Only casually watch re runs but I figure i might as well see how it ends.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:10pm
If she's dead i'm gonna be pissed.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:13pm
OMG i'm gonna cry

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:27pm
Do NoT Post any spoilers please!!!!

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:28pm
I got 2 and a half hours

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:01pm
I was bored with most of it but happy the way it ended!

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:02pm
I hate these people.  So much.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:04pm
Soooo.. What happened??

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

smh

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:08pm

I am mad I watched that sh*t.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:09pm
i can see why yall didnt like it bc it was all over the place but i thought it was a nice end, kinda.. 

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I am mad I watched that sh*t.

This.  That's that bullsh*t.  And obvious.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:37pm
That bullsh*t is why I hate getting invested in series BC they stomp on your heart and make you hate everything.

We spent a whole season in one wknd for that?!

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

That bullsh*t is why I hate getting invested in series BC they stomp on your heart and make you hate everything.

Yes I would have been upset too if I watched this season.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:52pm

Yeah.  I don't watch very many series, matter of fact it was this one and Supernatural.

But I can tell you I won't watch any Carter-Bays concoctions in the future.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:54pm
I gotta stay.off facebook. I already found out things and answers to our big questions. I may not even watch im so pissed

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:57pm
It was a super obvious ending but I hoped they wouldn't got there. But they did.  After all that has happened over 9 years I think it was lazy.  The ending was filmed about 8 years ago tho, so I guess they had to stick to it.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:08pm

It was a super obvious ending but I hoped they wouldn't got there. But they did.  After all that has happened over 9 years I think it was lazy.  The ending was filmed about 8 years ago tho, so I guess they had to stick to it.

how was it filmed 8 yrs ago? lol..

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:10pm
There's talk of a Spin-Off

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

The kids final scene was filmed almost at the beginning because they didn't want them to look like adults just in case the series lasted a long time.  The people in the show revealed that long ago.

Yes they are having how I met your Dad.  Um.  NO.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:29pm

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

The kids final scene was filmed almost at the
beginning because they didn't want them to look like adults just in case
the series lasted a long time.  The people in the show revealed that
long ago.

Yes they are having how I met your Dad.  Um.  NO.

They could have filmed multiple endings that gave them room to play around but nooo....

Idk.

I hope this wasn't fan pandering. I hate that sh*t its such a show ruiner.

I haven't gotten into supernatural.I eqs late to it anyway but My heart is closed to all supernatural shows after misfits.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:33pm
Ted and Robin was always their endgame.  They dropped multiple hints along the years.  My thing is, I think the end cheapens the so called legendary love that the mother was supposed to be.  I think that since the show went along so long, that should have been changed tho.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:34pm
And to just gloss over the woman dying like that?  And to let them not be married for so many years, when that's all Ted ever wanted was a wife?  No.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:37pm
Yes!! That is what bothers me!

And they literally spent a season on barney and robin, and it just fell apart like that. I mean, I know that is how life can be but dammit I wanted a diff. Ending.

I wish we had a whole solid season with the mother

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:43pm
Yes that is life.  But who watches sitcoms for sad real life things to happen?

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:55pm

And to just gloss over the woman dying like that?  And to let them not be married for so many years, when that's all Ted ever wanted was a wife?  No.

Yeah I found it weird that they had two unplanned pregnancies on the same episode.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Yeah I found it weird that they had two unplanned pregnancies on the same episode.

The show basically reduced what was supposed to be the love of his life to a uterus for the kids he couldn't have with his real love.  Disgusting.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:00pm

<font #9900cc""="" color="">And to just gloss over the woman dying like that?  And to let them not be married for so many years, when that's all Ted ever wanted was a wife?  No.

The show basically reduced what was supposed to be the love of his life to a uterus for the kids he couldn't have with his real love.  Disgusting.

Basically.

I didn't like the mother character though I guess that's why I'm not too torn up.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:03pm
Im pissed

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:05pm
Ted and Robin end up together, just straight disrespectful

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:10pm
Even if they had Ted and Robin together in the end, the season's execution was VERY poor.  Now the whole season being a wedding weekend was a waste of time.

I liked the Mother's character.  She was cute.  But yeah.  Really poor execution.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:48pm
Very poor execution, they couldve done so much more.

Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:30am
Currently watching now in Japan, although I already know how it ends.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:49am

Cry

yep. 

I also really didn't like how the gang weren't more understanding of why Robin really didn't want to hang out with them anymore. it kind of pissed me off that Marshall compared her to a yeti and called her cold and unfeeling. i'm like, if you and lily got divorced, you would still kick it w/ her like that? boy bye

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:12am
Even if they had made the finale back in the beginning they could've recorded more than one. I think.it would've been better for him to meet someone entirely new in.the end. Hell the actors that play the kids still look the same...

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:02pm
creators comment on the finale 

http://perezhilton.com/2014-04-01-how-i-met-your-mother-co-creator-speak-out-on-ending-while-alternate-one-surfaces#.Uzrui6IqmyY" rel="nofollow - http://perezhilton.com/2014-04-01-how-i-met-your-mother-co-creator-speak-out-on-ending-while-alternate-one-surfaces#.Uzrui6IqmyY

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:19pm
It was on? I been wondering who the mom is. I watch this show off and on and I miss the end?

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:18pm

Cry

yep. 

I also really didn't like how the gang weren't more understanding of why Robin really didn't want to hang out with them anymore. it kind of pissed me off that Marshall compared her to a yeti and called her cold and unfeeling. i'm like, if you and lily got divorced, you would still kick it w/ her like that? boy bye

Forreal.  Whatever man.  I also didn't like what they did to Barney's character.  They spent years making him realize that the lifestyle he was living left him empty, only to send him back to that in his 40s no less?

Great character development dudes.

What pisses me off the most is that I think these guys have always been creative with this show, but yet they end it in the most uncreative and predictable ways.  Feh.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:20pm
I think it was more about the execution rather than some of the stuff that happened.

Print Page | Close Window