Print Page | Close Window

father kills teen who was in his daughters bedroom

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369171
Printed Date: Apr 27 2018 at 2:02am

Topic: father kills teen who was in his daughters bedroom
Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Subject: father kills teen who was in his daughters bedroom
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:08pm
tragic tragic tragic story:

Homicide investigators are gathering evidence after a father shoots and kills a teenage boy he found in his daughter's bedroom.

A spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff's office said Deputy constables from pct 4 responded to a 911 call around 2:20 a.m. about a shooting in the Bridgestone Lake Subdivision in Northwest Harris County.

Police tell FOX 26 reporter John Donnelly that the father was notified that there was someone in his daughter's bedroom by one of his other children.

The father then went into the girl's bedroom and discovered the 17 year old male in bed with his 16 year old daughter.  The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

A confrontation between the father and boy started.   The boy apparently wasn't listening to the father's commands and reached for something.   It ended with 17 year old being shot and killed at the scene.

The 16 year old girl later admitted to investigators that she did know the boy and had let him into the home.

The father's was taken by ambulance from the home for treatment of an unrelated medical situation.

So far no arrests have been made.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/24964786/hcso#ixzz2vtYFYett" rel="nofollow - http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/24964786/hcso#ixzz2vtYFYett

Replies:
Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:10pm
Damn damn damn.....Father probably thought the guy was a intruder trying to rape his daughter. Why the efff she gotta lie though? Poor dad probably suffered a mild heart attack after hearing the truth.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:11pm
Thats on her...she shouldn't have lied.....bet she white...they love to lie about shyt like that.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Father probably thought the guy was a intruder trying to rape his daughter. 

He didn't believe that...

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:15pm
i got a sick feeling the daughter was white and the boy was black. they haven't released much info but i'm gonna try my best to stay updated tbh.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

The father then went into the girl's bedroom and discovered the 17 year old male in bed with his 16 year old daughter.  The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

A confrontation between the father and boy started.   The boy apparently wasn't listening to the father's commands and reached for something.   It ended with 17 year old being shot and killed at the scene.

The 16 year old girl later admitted to investigators that she did know the boy and had let him into the home.

The father's was taken by ambulance from the home for treatment of an unrelated medical situation.

So far no arrests have been made.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/24964786/hcso#ixzz2vtYFYett" rel="nofollow - http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/24964786/hcso#ixzz2vtYFYett

SMH!SleepyErmm

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:16pm
He should've called the police.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:17pm

i got a sick feeling the daughter was white and the boy was black. they haven't released much info but i'm gonna try my best to stay updated tbh.

This is what I was feeling when I read it earlier.
This sounds like white lies.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:18pm
The boy was in bed with the daughter and she denied knowing him

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

This is what I was feeling when I read it earlier.
This sounds like white lies.

+ me.  How fckd up is this world that we're all thinking this.  That boy's parents are going to hate that girl's guts forever.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:20pm
the dad was a brotha

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:20pm
CRAZY..I DON"T know this boy I just woke up and her was here :(... Daddy I don't know??

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:21pm
Bruh. 

But they will protect the Becky's to their deaths. Smh.

RIP to him.

eta: Oh yall don't know if the girl was white? If not my statement still stands 0_0

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:21pm
Please stay updated and the father needs to leave the hospital and go straight to jail. He knew she was lying about not knowing him, he had to be told by her sibling that someone was in the bed. RIP

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:23pm
And the little boy was black too then.  So sad. 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:23pm
Damn......really nicca really?

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:25pm
Smmfh.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:27pm
I never thought dads actually meant it.

Well, deal with the repercussions.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:27pm
why did he have to be black?!

what was him asking the teen to identify himself going to do? i want to say pops should have just had his daughter leave the room and told the young man to not move until the police arrive.

chances are he was butt ass naked and no threat to the guy. he was probably reaching for his underwear, imho.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:30pm
How he gon call the popo when the boy was invited? He knew that girl was lying. Come on now. He rather shoot someone than face the embarrassment and the shame. Damn people really don't want their daughter to be a hoe.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:32pm
Different times I tell you, when my dad caught a boy in my room he beat the shyt out of him. He told him to go tell his daddy why he look like that and if he got a problem with it, tell him come see me. The boy was fucced up but he lived to see another day,at least out of one good eye.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How he gon call the popo when the boy was invited? He knew that girl was lying. Come on now. He rather shoot someone than face the embarrassment and the shame. Damn people really don't want their daughter to be a hoe.
I guess it's like that fear of seeing your daughter on the pole.

yea but what if he didn't know. some fathers out here really think their daughters are angels not knowing she's having trains ran on her. my take is the alternative to him being oblivious to the situation...i'm trying to see things from his pov

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Different times I tell you, when my dad caught a boy in my room he beat the shyt out of him. He told him to go tell his daddy why he look like that and if he got a problem with it, tell him come see me. The boy was fucced up but he lived to see another day,at least out of one good eye.

Did your dad punish you?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:36pm
arrest the daughter for murder and dad should sue the daughter for emotional distress.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:38pm

Did your dad punish you?
My dad wouldn't even look at me for weeks but my MOM?! Chile please the ONLY time I was ever allowed to stay home from church, my sisters had to pull her off of me.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:40pm

Did your dad punish you?
My dad wouldn't even look at me for weeks but my MOM?! Chile please the ONLY time I was ever allowed to stay home from church, my sisters had to pull her off of me.

This is why I am scared to have kids. I might seriously hurt my child. 

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:41pm
I made sure I only had boys over when my parents were outta town.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:44pm
Damn now he know she was lying..how u gone just let someone u dont know lay next to you(i am assuming they we not fugging when he walked in)

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:44pm

the dad was a brotha

i bet you ''stand your ground'' won't work for him even tho the boy ''reached'' for something

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:46pm

Yo pappy must be related to mine.LOL

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:48pm
Yeah I have a good daddy, my sister told me she Think daddy cried. That was the worse punishment I could have gotten honestly.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:49pm

the dad was a brotha

maybe the boy was white

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:51pm
i cant wait to have kids

its gonna be a fun, rewarding experience 

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

maybe the boy was white

now knowing the father's race, i know its fcked up to say, but if this kid was white then pops is about to get some prison time.  a black man killing a white kid under any circumstance in texas is at least 25 years.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:52pm

He was a intruder if you are not invited by the person that pays the bills and to protect himself.
I don't think the boy deserved to die trying to get some tail.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:55pm
She has to live with the fact that she got that boy killed. Her dad might have assumed she was being forced to do something she didn't want to.

The commands the article says the boy ignored might have been the dad telling him to get out or stay away from his daughter. Young bucks these days, boy mighta said something slick or refused to leave and daddy just snapped.

Sucks to lose your life over a nut. It shoulda never got this far.

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:00pm
Inviting boys in the house and into your bed while the parents are in the house?!?! Chile she is bold! I can't even imagine what my dad would have done ::shudders::

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

He was a intruder if you are not invited by the person that pays the bills and to protect himself.

How was he supposed to know who pays the bills though (hypothetically)? So if someone invites me over where they are staying I can get in trouble if it turns out it's not really their house? I'm not saying you're mistaken I just never knew.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:03pm
I think the dad needs to do some serious time. He knew he was wrong. So if his daughter snuck into a boy's house and got shot how would he feel? 

Posted By: gemini1591
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:07pm
Smh one stupid lie cost that boy his life and her father might end up in prison. I hope the boy's family is able to find peace.

I wonder what was said between the father and the boy.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:08pm

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

How was he supposed to know who pays the bills though (hypothetically)? So if someone invites me over where they are staying I can get in trouble if it turns out it's not really their house? I'm not saying you're mistaken I just never knew.

So he thought the girl with the twin bed is paying bills   
Yes if it late everyone is sleep and your sneaking around would give you a clue that you don't belong there

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:09pm
Daughter needs to be punished. Her words got someone killed. Terrible.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:11pm
When I was 18, my boyfriend at the time was in my room setting up my ac... I heard the door unlock, that fool ran into my bathroom. My mother saw his bag in the living room and went straight into my bathroom and drew the curtain back, his 6'3 ass crouching in the tub. I syh with my arms folded. my mother said "your father will be up in a few"... he sat at the dining room table like a fool

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:14pm
"And when my pops asleep you snuck in the backdoor"

that ja rule put it on me lyric from vita sounded more romantic on video
http://rapgenius.com/1098246/Ja-rule-put-it-on-me/And-when-my-pops-asleep-you-snuck-in-the-backdoor" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:36pm

Yeah I have a good daddy, my sister told me she Think daddy cried. That was the worse punishment I could have gotten honestly.
Awww.Heart

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:47pm

what about the Brotha that got his ass whooped ?

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:49pm
I think fathers are different from mothers in that respect. Their daughters cant possibly be a tramp. Moms... what this little tramp do now

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:24pm

what about the Brotha that got his ass whooped ?
He got his ass whooped

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:59pm
wow...smh.

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:07pm
So young, so sad. But based on his daughters lies the killing will be justified in the court of law..

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:34pm
The boy was Black

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:35pm
I bet nothing happens to her. I just don't see how what she did was unlawful. 

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:48pm
The man knew and is crazy as hell. A similar situation happened with my little brother. Thank got the parents were sane

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

arrest the daughter for murder and dad should sue the daughter for emotional distress.

Who thanked this?

Which legal system they use in the states? Cause how you come to that ^^^ is escaping me wonder. Cultural differences probably LOL

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:07am

I bet nothing happens to her. I just don't see how what she did was unlawful. 

Her lies led to the death of a young man. The father might actually be able to get off is he claims he was just protecting his daughter from what she claimed was an intruder. 

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:22am
She fucced up with the lying...plain & simple. 

He lying ass got that boy killed, no matter what the situation was, that was still somebody's son, smh.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Who thanked this?

Which legal system they use in the states? Cause how you come to that ^^^ is escaping me wonder. Cultural differences probably LOL

Lol oh I know the law doesn't work like that but if this was the judge wonderland show I'd send her ass up the river where the dick is scarce and only in a uniform.  This ain't all that different than crying rape and she got the kid killed! 

Posted By: marumaruyobi
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 1:49am
Ngl I immediately thought it would be a white girl.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:55am
Quote The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

http://replygif.net/i/729.gif

May that kid rest in peace.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Yo pappy must be related to mine.LOL

+cherryLOL
nobody was, is or ever will be good enough

+eanaj
im 21 and still cant have males in the house. for any reason.

"oh you helping her get her bags out the trunk? You can bring them to the door step. Good night."
"oh its hot outside and you need to cool off while you waiting for her? Heres a cold bottle of water, have another just in case she be a while."

ETA my dad had a surveillance system set up so there was no sneaking boys in when my parents werent home. Cry

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:38am

we have just taken 10 steps back as a whole race

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:39am
i'm sure the dad was that boy 20 years ago in her mothers bedroom

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

we have just taken 10 steps back as a whole race

how?

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:40pm
so if one of your kids comes to you and says there's someone in the bedroom and they dont know who it is. Your heart is immediately in your throat. You open the door the boy jumps off your daughter and she says she doesnt know him. Your guys are automatically going to think its her boyfriend? How would you know? Why are yall acting like parents should know about all of your teenage relationships? Most parents rarely know that their daughters are dating and fuccing. especially fuccing. Dads are especially oblivious and think there daughter are nuns. My first thought would be an intruder trying to rape my daughter. Hell yeah he would have gotten shot and it would be the girl's fault for lying to me. If she would have said "dad, dont shoot him, his my boyfriend" then maybe the man wouldnt have shot him. But an unidentified man is in her room as far as he knows. Its unfortunate that the boy died. I would have preferred him just be injured. To have a life lost for such a stupid and avoidable reason is so sad.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:48pm
That means he already had a gun when he went to the room tho....

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

It's 2 A.M. I'm just getting in about to check my message,
no one has called but my homies and some billcollectors.
Cellular when somebody wants to borrow money
I two-way her she don't hit me back something is funny.
So I called her mother's house and asked has she seen my baby.
Roll my six around looking for that missing lady.
Got back in turned the TV on and caught the news
then I put my hand on my head cause I'm so confused.
And then I turned the TV down
cause I thought I heard a squicky sound,
somethings going on upstairs
and I know nobody else lives here
"bump bump bump" as I get closer to the stairways all I hear
then I hear my babies voice in my ear screaming out....

[Chorus:]
You're contagious, touch me baby, give me what you got
(and then a man said) sexy lady drive me crazy, drive me wild
(And I just can't believe this sh*t)

[Verse 2]

I ran downstairs looked in the closet looking for that ooo,
said a prayer cause only God knows what I'm gonna do
what I saw was enough to drive a Preacher wild
I'm in the hall contemplating "not in my own damn house".
Who would have thought she was creeping with another man?
The down low happening to me all over again
and then I turned the TV down
'cause I know I heard a squicky sound, something going on upstairs
'cause I know no one else lives here
"bump bump bump" as I get closer to the stairways all I hear,
then I hear my babies voice in my ear screamin....

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 1:03pm

Yeah as soon as one of the other kids said someone was in there he grabbed his gun and went straight to her room.

The sad thing is I can see exactly how this would have happened.  Nobody who has been or has teenagers should believe kids are smarter than this.  

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yeah as soon as one of the other kids said someone was in there he grabbed his gun and went straight to her room.

The sad thing is I can see exactly how this would have happened.  Nobody who has been or has teenagers should believe kids are smarter than this.  

thank you! if i thought a stranger was in my child room all hell is going to break loose. this is all the girl's fault for lying.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:43pm
Practically everyone in Texas has firearms in their homes. The girl should not have lied. She should have just did like everyone else and cried/screamed sorry, let the boy run out of the house and took the ass whooping like a woman.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:19pm
It looks like the dad is black

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:51am

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:52am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Practically everyone in Texas has firearms in their homes. The girl should not have lied. She should have just did like everyone else and cried/screamed sorry, let the boy run out of the house and took the ass whooping like a woman.

all of this

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:38pm
Nope...

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:41pm

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:43pm
that looks exactly like this cali teen that went missing named sierra lamar...I'm pretty sure that's one of her pix that was rotating on the news bc kron4 is the bay area nbc affiliate.

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:47pm
...how they not gon charge him with a crime though???

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:51pm

that looks exactly like this cali teen that went missing named sierra lamar...I'm pretty sure that's one of her pix that was rotating on the news bc kron4 is the bay area nbc affiliate.

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:54pm
That's sad he should be charged and his lying whore of a daughter

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:54pm
Not to be silly but y'all remember Super Mario World? On Super Nintendo? What character the dad remind you of?

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:02pm
Are they Hispanic people. They don't look black to me

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:19pm
Okay, thanks Wonderland for clearing that up. I wasn't too sure myself that's why I said "alleged" lol. 

I noticed many articles posted on FB would have an incorrect image to try to lure people in/get them to click the article smh. 

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:20pm
If he has sisters, they need to be whooping her ass on a daily basis.

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:27pm

Not to be silly but y'all remember Super Mario World? On Super Nintendo? What character the dad remind you of?

a goomba ?

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

If he has sisters, they need to be whooping her ass on a daily basis.

i cant imagine life being easy for her after this.  gonna suck going back to school on monday.

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:56pm

a goomba ?

LoL no. Even though I stay saying people look like Goombas. LOL But no.  Take a look at this list and if it jogs your memory take a guess. Even though now that I look at it there are several candidates LOL

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 3:00pm
@ bunz I was talking about the mole, not the bigger ones towards the bottom, but the tiny ones in middle left above the rhino and the firey dino and the. I thought so as soon as I saw the dad's pic but I thought "too soon."

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 3:31pm
I'll be damned if a minor has the rights to invite someone to my house without my knowledge. 

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:09pm
Right when I read Harris County I just knew.

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 8:07pm
What an absolute tragedy.

Print Page | Close Window