Print Page | Close Window

Worl Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369166
Printed Date: Dec 09 2018 at 1:45pm

Topic: Worl Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!
Posted By: Diane (35)
Subject: Worl Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:20pm
Dem lock up mi artiste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheese Sauce Chrissssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Wooooooiiiiiiiiiii, MI dead dead dead dead dead dead deadd

Shawn Storm Guilty too.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO free ADDDDIIIIIIIII wwwwwwwwwooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Effin Jury deliberate so damn quickCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry first it was 10-1, then not even 12 minutes later GUILTYYYYYYYYYYY wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooiii

Call Shorty Call Shorty!CryCryCryCry

Adidjahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Replies:
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:25pm

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20gzfck&s=8" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:40pm
Hug

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:42pm
Aw man

I had to search Google sort of hard to find details.

He's going away for murder. Damn.... it's a wrap.

Is the general consensus that he didn't do it or something?

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:43pm
COCOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Hug

Lies dem a tell LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is a good yute him never trouble nobody yet. JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heading to Privy Council tomorrow morning first thing!

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:45pm
Seductresssssss Holdddd meeeeeeeeeee. I cant deal i cant deal noooooooo. ADDDDIIIII WWWWOOOIIIIII TTTTTEEEEEEACCCCCHHHHHHAAA

Seductress him guilty as fuqqqqqqqqq and tbh if the jury didnt come back with a guilty verdict I would have given up on 1) Jamaican people 2) trial by jury in this country

OMGGGGGG they just arrested a juror for trying to bribe the foreman LOLOLOLOLOLSSSS

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:48pm
On another note,

I just realized I can't imagine living in a world where defendants/criminals are judged by a jury of their peers.

Like, brown faces all around.

Doesn't that feel liberating Cry

Hold me Diane. Got damn I'm having a moment...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:53pm
Mi heart!!!!! Rasssssssssssssss!!

EmbarrassedJ/k. I only know this bleaching dude because he looks like a corpse.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:53pm
A corpse though, cc?

!!

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

On another note,

I just realized I can't imagine living in a world where defendants/criminals are judged by a jury of theirpeers.

I wish it were a jury of bleacherssssssss or Gaza thugs and gaza girls dem would have freed him lol. I have never thought of it that way, sh*tE!!!!!! 

Free the World BossCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Neka he did/does look like a corpse. 

LAWKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS He was always nice to me!!!!!!!! Well mannered, very quick witted never disrespectful.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:58pm
Yes! Casket ready!LOL

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:00pm
Omg Diane don't kill me

I came for Nicki.... it's only fair!Cry

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:03pm
Hi look here the man dont bleach he said it is because "he uses cake soap and stay in the air conditioning" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

sings *The gyal dem love me bleach out face* on many occassions he has called himself the Jamaican Michael Jackson. Mr Bleaching

THis dude had and still has so much influence on some of the population, certain parts and even the school kids. Society wanted him gone before he did this to himself. Want your ish to sell let him talk about it. Clarks shoes, strret vybz rum, straight jeans and fitted. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

In his unsworn statement from the dock he claimed it was a conspiracy and pointed to the at that The minister of National Security blamed him Vybz KArtel for crime in Jamaica which the minister really did.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:04pm
Why did he kill the person? I had no idea all of this was going on.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

On another note,

I just realized I can't imagine living in a world where defendants/criminals are judged by a jury of theirpeers.

I wish it were a jury of bleacherssssssss or Gaza thugs and gaza girls dem would have freed him lol. I have never thought of it that way, sh*tE!!!!!! 

Free the World BossCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Neka he did/does look like a corpse. 

LAWKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS He was always nice to me!!!!!!!! Well mannered, very quick witted never disrespectful.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:05pm
LOL@Jury of bleachers.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:09pm

Hi look here the man dont bleach he said it is because "he uses cake soap and stay in the air conditioning" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

sings *The gyal dem love me bleach out face* on many occassions he has called himself the Jamaican Michael Jackson. Mr Bleaching

THis dude had and still has so much influence on some of the population, certain parts and even the school kids. Society wanted him gone before he did this to himself. Want your ish to sell let him talk about it. Clarks shoes, strret vybz rum, straight jeans and fitted. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

In his unsworn statement from the dock he claimed it was a conspiracy and pointed to the at that The minister of National Security blamed him Vybz KArtel for crime in Jamaica which the minister really did.

Ahhh I see. Thank you for giving me a lil something to sink my teeth in

So he had his demons but he looked out for his community?

This is one of those you'd have to be there to understand situations.

Respect

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:10pm
Diane booo I beg please give me the background story on this whole situation. A TMZ recap please. I've just been getting bits and pieces.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:15pm
Ash Bash, Lizard and chow were given two guns to "lock" they lost them (someone stole them from them). Kartel gave them a deadline to return them. So Shawn Storm is friend to Lizard and Chow (went for them at their homes) carried them to the house (owned by KArtel but he doesnt live there and Mad Suss and Cairo killed him. Chow ran to hide in the house but saw a lifeless Lizard on the ground, he scaled an 8 foot wall to freedom and told every raatid body that he knew. During the melee, kartel's dog bits him and somehow Chow goes up to the hospital with Kartel. Few days later police coem to search the house, neighbour's saw there is a smell. The house occupants claim it was a dead dog (they really killed the dog though)

Lizard on his way to his death texted his GF to please call the cops, please kartel gonna kill me (those texts were hard to read honest). 

Heres what sinks him now THe idiot has Voice notes BBm msgs video, text msgs. About the incident.

But heres where you have to laugh at Jamaican Jusitce System
1) the cellphone was used by cops while in police custody
2) Supt. notebook with nuff nuff info has gone missing
3) no body has been found
4) the Cellphone company provided 2 discs from their system of time date of calls and text (JS 1 and 2)
     JS1 goes missing and so cant corroborate JS2
5) Juror visits defence attorney's office, he send the juror away

one of his girls/artiste goes to the police station and says Lizard is alive for he had just robbed her in the same neighbourhood a few minutes prior. She catches a raas case for making a falkse report with her dumbazzzzzz

Oh yes within the span of 3 days the house was set on fire and then bulldozed BWHWHHWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:24pm
no no no no look here His motto has always been shock and awe but damnnit VK pree-2009 was a good lyricist, excellent smart. he caused many of these other dudes to shape the fugg up!!!!!! I used to call him the university grad dancehall artist cause he was pulling from all sorts of sh*t! Dont get me wrong it is sstill the 3 Gs gun girls and ganja but by golly it was magic! And pure filth! Hardest working man in dancehall (songs recorded) I had over 800+ songs back in 2007 of his and he ALWAYS WRITES HIS OWN SONGS. He can rhyme real fast too just like Busta lolol

now he changed his flow slowed it down and started some abc-123, joke lyrics to catch the highschool kids and man did  it capture them. Everything that fool did they (kids and adults) followed ANYTHING the bag of tattos, the Clarks Shoes (i mean it never went out of style but JESUS you could hardly find a pair) the bleaching, the cut off foot jeans, the daggering condom, the cathphrases, the gaza vs gully, just pure phuckery. His motto was: if Im the person your kids look up to then you failing as a parent. 

Dude was on top of the world in 2010, his club, his cake soap for bleaching his music. AND he did it without Corporate Jamaica (they've never embraced him and rightfully so) BUT the thing get to his head and he truly beleieved he was the World Boss, split with his manager/business partner and producer of his beat (boxed up a couple of the dudes and a girl in his camp)  and never really stopped certain activities. Well this time they got him. 

He's been locked up since October 1, 2011 and Last month Won Best Male Artist Youth View Awards lolol and still has been churning out hits, number ones. Negroes making songs using voice notes from jail

RAAAAASSSSSS he was in jail and couple cops lost their jobs and he had to be moved to another prison. WHy? 1) sexing female cops 2) certain privileges like meeting family members outside the buildings 3)alledgedly had a phone and dvd player and ish (not unusal for our prisoners to have phones though)

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:29pm
"5) Juror visits defence attorney's office, he send the juror away".........

was the juror looking for a bribe?

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:30pm
Diane post some music in memory of.

Hums bend like banana

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:30pm
Whoa!

It's speculation, but I wonder if the guns they lost had bodies on them?

Why did he spazz out over them losing the guns

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:36pm
bindy we dont know. The attorney sent him on his ways.

Seductress maybe The deceased is prob. a gunman yes. His gunman. and the thing is his lackeys fear and respeact him so much. Cry they call him "daddy" and for many poor young males he really was. CryCry Re the guns: they are expensive. IN a text he says if he doesnt get it back Shawn Storm will have to pay for them since the 2 dudes were shawn storm's friends. Instead of paying for them Shawn Storm brings them to their death. Hell one text VK says We chop up Lizard fine fine like minceCryCryCryCry

VK has been running guns into certain communities for YEARS. 

When he and Mavada were in beef LORTTTTTTTTT serious guns were bussing (not cause they said to but certain type of black folks took the gully/gaza (think east coast west coast) divide too seriously) and once it came into the uptown communities certain folks stepped in and they called a truce LOLOl. 

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:38pm
Dem fi heng him blouse and skirt!!!

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:43pm
YG i guess you say Gully then? HMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Diane post some music in memory of.

Hums bend like banana

VK is a Champion for Female Rights (he loves black women all shades and sizes, is never mean with the cash, and said waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before anyone else that it is okay to suck peen, and is always there for those who are so called "sluts"LOLLOLLOL AND sex workers- strip clubs and massage parlours) When he got locked up many many groupies went hungryCry He has said, " 'llow the gal dem, don't scorn black womanClapgo scorn low life man"

Woi one a groupie site a chick confessed to effin him and she said he was talking in the 3rd person BUT when they were finished he took her to the mall and she picked up a few things not trying to look desperate/golddiggerish and he actually said, are you an idiot? I'm giving you money and you acting cute?"

Clean

Raw
Draw for the whipped cream and the crushed ice, me give you my money you give me paradise

Emergency Excellent social commentary
Question Kingston mek nuh AK? Question How guns come inna JA? Who runs the docks and the airports the wharf and the bay? Two parties and the same sad song them a play. Emergency!!!

Clarks- The Queen of England has to love off yardieLOL
Clarks are like Timbs to Jamaicans

Lord the uh huh uhDeadDead

OH sh!t He does have conscious song, good social commentary but as he says the radio doesnt play them.Cry

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:47pm
Suga and HB hold on getting an error

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:48pm
Diane post a few videos and I can have a mental note and dance at the sametime.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:28pm
Raatid Not even one damn ganja song?! BRB
This man has clashed with at least 3 artists and WON them all. Mavado (barber bwoyyyyyyyyyyy), assassin (done his career like fifty did ja rule, assassin came back though) Spra Benz (when he said Foxy Brown sht in Spra face AND PISSED IN HIS LOCKS dead). Threw words on the Great Bounty Killer (his one time mentor)

Mavado and VK at Sting
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vybz%20kartel%20vs%20mavado&sm=1" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vybz%20kartel%20vs%20mavado&sm=1
Mavado was clearly the less experienced, run off stage (auto disqualification), re-using the lyrics (BIG NO NO), lyrics not going to completion. Kartel rubbbbbbbbbb out that. only thing he did wrong was bring up effin Mavado's mom. Then the day after he came out with the song Barber boy don't runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, don't runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hell he went on stage and kicked down one of the read bad man artists Ninja man when he was just coming out.

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:13pm

Umm no. I say money in my pocket and progress for my people. Neither of those two clowns can provide that so...

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Umm no. I say money in my pocket and progress for my people. Neither of those two clowns can provide that so...
I hear you. But dancehall does contribute to the economy and progress from the vendors selling cigarettes juice to the gentleman that loads the sound box on the truck to the promoters of the big shows and the talent themselves. And VK alone was supporting at least 35-55 female headed households at anytimeLOL

I cant agree with the dancehall is holding them back, it's more than that and you know that, The entire system is set up for them to stay the same and you know why.

You think we should reinstate the gallows?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Posted By: hautsdeseine
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:50pm
I do like his music... Im sad of this news. But if he is really guilty, well, justice is served. But for some reasons i still think he is not guilty

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by hautsdeseine hautsdeseine wrote:

I do like his music... Im sad of this news. But if he is really guilty, well, justice is served. But for some reasons i still think he is not guilty

He is really and truly is. I can tell you that he is. Trust me. Im not even talking evidence from court either, which makes it clear clear.

But why do you think he is not guilty

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:53pm
Diane gimme yo numba....

I just wanna hear you talk...just put me on speakerLOL

Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Diane gimme yo numba....

I just wanna hear you talk...just put me on speakerLOL

pm sent

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:33am
I say freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BUJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:36am

Kartel is a good artist ..yes. But have made some *&%^$#@Eed up decisions and mistakes.

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:09pm

Vybz Kartel Sentenced To Life In Prison, To Serve 35 Years Before Parole

Kartel arrives at court this morning for his sentencing - Jermaine Barnaby Photo

Kartel arrives at court this morning for his sentencing - Jermaine Barnaby Photo

Barbara Gayle, Justice Coordinator 

KINGSTON, Jamaica: 
Dancehall artiste, Vybz Kartel, has been sentenced to life in prison for the murder of Clive ‘Lizard’ Williams.

Kartel, whose real name is Adidja Palmer, is to serve 35 years before he becomes eligible for parole. 

He and the three other men convicted for Lizard’s murder were each given life sentences a short while ago by Justice Lennox Campbell. 

Adidja Palmer – LIFE IN PRISON (35 years before eligible for parole) 
Shawn ‘Shawn Storm’ Campbell – LIFE IN PRISON (25 years before eligible for parole) 
Kahira Jones – LIFE IN PRISON (25 years before eligible for parole) 
Andre St John – LIFE IN PRISON (30 years before eligible for parole) 

Justice Campbell handed down the sentences after hearing impassioned pleas for leniency from lawyers representing the men. 

On March 13, after 65 days of trial, a jury returned a ten to one guilty verdict. 

On that same day, a fourth co-accused, Shane Williams was freed by the jury. 

The defence has indicated that it will be appealing the verdict. 

It has cited discrepancies, inconsistencies, missing data, and mismanagement in the collection of evidence as well as the integrity of the evidence. 

Kartel’s attorney, Tom Tavares-Finson says the defence has a fundamental issue with the decision of the trial judge to permit certain phone evidence, given the admission by the police that the instruments were being used after they were taken into their custody. 

He says it is very significant that since the matter was heard, the Director of Public Prosecutions has ordered a change in the protocol as to how evidence is to be kept in the department. 

According to the attorney, the police have also changed the protocol as to how telephones are to be kept. 

Tavares-Finson said the Director of Public Prosecutions, Paula Llewellyn, has also asked prosecutor, Jeremy Taylor, to launch an investigation into the conduct of the investigators in the case. 

"I am of the opinion that the department cannot investigate itself and any such investigation should be done by the Independent Commission of Investigations,” Tavares-Finson said. 

WATCH: Kartel, co-accused found guilty 
< width="460" height="315" ="http://www.youtube.com//ryZ1Es3oC4A" border="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; outline: 0px;">

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:13pm

he was made an example of...35 years to life

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:15pm
Dianeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....weh u deh!!!!!!!! nuh tell mi she u a bawl!!!!

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:22pm
It does seem like they are tryin to make an example out of him.

He is guilty of killing the man though.

But yeah..free Buju. How long did Buju get?

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:26pm
I'm with the judge on this Di.
I hope some of these other fools learn that sometimes the justice system does work.

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

based on the voice note/text msg evidence, its clear he has committed or been invovled in other murders. this time he got caught. so if they are making him an example, its a just example

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

he was made an example of...35 years to life

that's within the appropriate sentencing range based on the crime, and our laws. Hundreds of others have received the same and harsher sentences. But because they arent... world bosses... it goes unheard of, and nobody cares. not sure why we should care in this case.

**the guy (Stephen Fray) who brought the gun unto that plane in Montego Bay some years ago, received 80 years. Despite the fact that no one was hurt and he was assessed as mentally ill at the time of the act. 80 years. 

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:30pm
I hear you, Wildy. That seems fair.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:38pm
I ovastand WildFiyah..u do the crime ..u do the time.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:38pm

He is guilty of killing the man though.

But yeah..free Buju. How long did Buju get?
I think its 10 years

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:56pm
I know Buju will have some real fyah bun dem music when he gets out

I won't miss vybez. I never wanted to ride pon de cocky like a bicycle

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:03pm
Diane did you say they never found the body?  That was some good ass hiding but they turned around and had all of that evidence they gave up on themselves?  I'm cracking up!!

He must have really believed he was untouchable if he was that brazen about it.   If I ever commit a crime in Jamaica I'm not saying sh*t because the cops will help me cover up evidence by losing it!!

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:05pm
Other than the text message sent by the victim, what other evidence did they have against him?

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:16pm
These text messages seem pretty sadCry and I don't even understand everything he's saying. 

Text messages "from the dead" revealed in Kartel murder trial

10:30 pm, Mon January 13, 2014

//assets/img/stories/display_pic/default_story_img.jpg

Jurors finally heard stunning evidence on Monday, concerning cell phones seized from Vybz Kartel and four co-accursed.

On Monday the court heard about text messages by Clive "LIZARD" Williams whom the men are alleged to have killed in 2011. The messages suggest Mr. Williams was terrified as he headed to visit Kartel to discuss a missing gun.

Corporal Shawn Brown of the Communication and Forensic Unit of the Organised Crime Investigation Division (OCID) was the man to introduce the text messages to the court. He was tasked with analyzing comunication information from cellular phones. 

Its alleged that Clive "Lizard" Williams was killed at a property in Havendale St. Andrew belonging to Vybz Kartel on August 16, 2011. Based on the evidence revealed, Mr. Williams was taken to the locatin by Shawn Campbell, better known as Shawn Storm, in a taxi driven by a man identified as "Need-Fa."

In corroborating the evidence the prosecution introduced text messages. On August 14, 2011 at 3.09 pm the text data revealed a message sent from a cellular phone belonging to Clive Williams to one allegedly belonging to Vybz Kartel. It read: "Daddy, a little thing gwaan mi and we really want to talk to you, daddy." 

Then, on August 16, it's alleged that Shawn Storm sent a number of text messages to Vybz Kartel:
3:28 AM ... "Mi boss wi affi get bak dem ting de mi boss.
3:28 AM ... "cus rite now me even cn sleep me boss"
1:11PM ... Shawn Storm allegedly sent a message to a number, not attributed. It states: "sumting a gwaan pon di ends."
1:11 PM: To the same number: "A dats why mi nevva link yuh."
1:11 PM To the same number: "and a serious ting cus ppl ago ded. Dont tell mammy nuttin. ... 
1:12 PM: "And delete dem text yah wen mi dont tx yuh"
1:21 PM  Another text to the same number: "and who tief it ago ded."
1:21 PM. "Soon mek yuh known waah go gwaan."
1:43 PM  Another message to the number: "How much fi deal wid every ting fi Lizzy"

Corporal Brown then introduced evidence of a text conversation between Clive Lizard Williams where he pleaded with his girlfriend to get in contact with the police. That's about the time he was said to have been on the way to Kartel's house on August 16, 2011.
6:53 PM  Mr. Williams sent his girlfriend this message: "Baby Teach send call."
6:55 PM  His girlfriend responded:"What r u going to do bbz"... 
6:58 PM. Williams responded: "i am really scared baby please call police u have to save me please.
6:58 PM  Girlfriend responded: "Jus u alone" 
7:00 PM Williams responded: "please tell Nadine to call police for me please u have to do it now please."
7:08 PM  Williams sent another text message:  "tell them that VYBZ Kartel ago kill me please baby."

7:09 PM ... Williams sent another message: "please u have to hurry up"

7:11 PM ... "SHAWN cant save we please we in a Need-fa car a drive go up there

7:13 His girlfriend responded:"baby are u sure wats the address bbz."

7:13 Williams responded: "tell NADINE fe call police please an ridge please please fast fast."
 7:16 Another Text from Williams to his girfriend: "baby please all mi know a havendale please please please tell them fe look fe Need-fa car
 7:18 Another text from Williams: "mi deh a red hills road ago up please please"
 7:18 Girlfriend responded: "ok baby im prayin for u yhou tht nut doesnt happens but i will call"
 7:20 Another message to his girlfriend:"tell NADINE dont stop please call every min."

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Other than the text message sent by the victim, what other evidence did they have against him?
Voice notes
The phone was there problem...they spoke too much on the phone

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:41pm
that judge better watch their back the ghetto ppl dem wont be pleased 

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:42pm
i hope they let him record from jail cause i cant take no more of alkaline 

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

u mean battywasher

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:48pm

I think he will be doing so

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:52pm
Did the girlfriend testify?

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:04pm

whose girlfriend?

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:05pm

u mean battywasher
 CryCry

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:07pm

lizard girlfriend?? kartel girlfriend(gaza slim)??? or shorty (kartel wife)

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:14pm
lizard gf ?

he deseves to be in jail ....

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:16pm

I know Buju will have some real fyah bun dem music when he gets out

I won't miss vybez. I never wanted to ride pon de cocky like a bicycle
LOL

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:59pm

plenty.
but for one, the eye witness of the other man (chief witness), who escaped death in the house where they killed the victim. 

The witness described the day of the killing in detail, which to me, too precise to be a lie. 

He barely escaped with his own life. 

The  telecommunications company's satellite recorded signal for kartel's phone at the exact location where the chief witness testified that kartel was on the day of the murder (the private hospital where the witness accompanied kartel for medical attention, after kartel was bitten by his own attack dogs, while he was chasing the witness after he saw the dead man being violently beaten in the house). 

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:01pm

Nah. Not a thing willhappen. Judges hand down sentences everyday for dons and murderers. Adi aint speshul.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:02pm

the money will either go to the victims' family or the state. he wont be seeing the light of day til he's an old man, so i dont even see the point of making new music except for therapy

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:54pm
They got him on pure circumstantial evidence. Not a body found to this day. Evidence retrieval and handling poor poor poor. Sgt Linton chopping bits and pieces of texts to present to jury, shouldn't have been looking there in the first place, Cops have phone in evidence and its on top of the cabinet unsecured and cops using phone to send texts make call. Senior cops notebook just gone missing. Cant corroborate the Phone calls and texts from the cell phone service provider since the 1 of 2 discs went missing. Alleged's victims gf never questioned properly about the text messages she supposedly received. Timeline of text msgs alleged victim sent wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Main prosecution witness wrote a letter saying the cops forced him to tell his story.

Judge appearing biased in his summation, also 2 days summing up defence case and four days summing up prosecutions case

Not for one second do i believe the prosecutions case reached "beyond a reasonable doubt"  many holes punched in the evidence. Not that a jury gives a raatid fuqq about that though.

All that ish and more is grounds for appeal.  

They tried the artist and not the man and the media had a field day with this. They knew the negative effect he had on some sects of society and could not let him go.

Did he do it, yes. But based on how the defence punched holes all up and over that case it never reached the burden of proof required.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:03pm

u mean battywasher
 CryCry

*Insert gif Pinnochio face down in water* Deadings

No to alkaline, no to Kalado. Just no.

Seems as if Gaza Slim was at trial everyday. But not Shorty, she came once with a chequebook to pay the lawyersStarStar. Remember i kept asking for herCryCryCryCry
Rumours been saying Shorty is pregnant butterum even if she is it could be Kartel's *shrugs* His farin "baby mother" came down towards the end.

Shorty is no wife, she's his long term gf, maybe common law wife but as he keeps chicks all over the place i dont even know if that would fly.

Also, I think ducky asked if the guns had bodies on them earlier? Well the answer is yes. The first murder charge that was thrown out. the main prosecution witness and the alleged deceased "lizard" were the shooters in that case. Thus those guns went missing and since they could be linked back to that crime welpppppppp. I wonder who really took them though and how they feel right now

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:16pm

Dianeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....weh u deh!!!!!!!! nuh tell mi she u a bawl!!!!

Someone told me then my mom called me abt an hour later, saying "your friend get 35 years" WICKED WOMAN.Angry even the bf was gleeful.

Clown dem a clown out me artiste!!!!!!!!! How Kahira and mad suss get less? and Shawn Storm that Judas Iscariot?!!!!LOL First time offender and you give him 35 years? What about Raheem, Jaheem, Shaheem? and the toddler that will never grow up with him?

IA they are trying to make an example of his black behind.

Someone mentioned his brazenness, right on the money. There is a text allegedly from him saying, OMG why do they have some many cops cars, crime scene vehicles up at Havendale? WHy are they taking this so serious?

I didnt see  that Cocoa posted an article re what i was saying the previous posts.

NB He was looking at life that is the sentence for non-capital murder. What the judge was deciding is how many years before he would be eligible for parole.

Re those lizard texts, ive never seen anything so horrible in my life, and ive been on the 'net since '95

Free World BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCryCryCryCryCry

I've heard rumours that the US wanna catch him on some DV charge with his actual ex-wife but that ish dont make one lick of sense to me.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:22pm
Diane, you know dem chop up  di man "fine fine". come on.

did you hear the voice notes of him asking one of his cronies, if "from yu a do crime, yu ever see so many forensics?"

what does that suggest?

i cannot in a crime ridden country shed a tear for crimminal elements.
mi cyaaan dweet

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:12pm
Sorry Yall.  I meant Lizard's girlfriend.  Did she testify?

I don't doubt Kartel did it, but if he was in the US he would have been found innocent.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:49pm
P i have never said VK was innocent NEVER. I never said justice was not served either. But when it comes from a legal perspective all that ish is circumstantial and given the way evidence was handled. That's why Tavares and them deal with the witnesses esp the technology cop Sgt. Linton wicked wicked so. thats what the appeal is gonna be on. Plus the judge looking a little too bias (not that it truly matters) i didn't see any misdirection per se.

Remember too that Sgt Linton was on FB saying all sorts of phuckery about Kartel while trial was going on so again WTF [now while linton said he was hacked while under cross exmaination, who knows *wink wink*]

Recall that when they found blood at the Havendale home, and tested the DNA it did NOT match "lizard" stuff like they supposed to not make it reach anywhere near a reasonable doubt> I don't believe the prosecution discharged their burden. But again juries don't give a fugg is either guilty or not.

Devil's Advocate here RE:  the chop him up fine fine text , that's a song lyric of his from way back so i know not what you are saying. He also warned us about 2 of his cronies [VK]Dont go nowhere with Kahiro and Mad Suss[/VK] Mad Suss is st. john

RAATID the DJ went to court today in a Calabar shirt and ties lol I love it. (just checked Observer website)

How comes nobody told me that they left a bag with pics of Sgt Linton and a cow tongue an eye at his house? Me and mommy just ugly laughed, i cant with my ppl.

Disclaimer: In ja we take serious thing make joke. It is inded horrible that he has had to have increased security for his family and himself and there also was an attempted firebombing of his house etc etc

RE recording in jail and money to victim family. Not one mummerclaat! The type of music he is known for is grounds for denial PLUS they dont want him to bee seen to be having his cake and eating it too and they would want to put a stop to the dark influence/hold he has over some PLUS hamper the new legend/martyr/system designed to set up the black man status he is bound to achieve soon. He does have tons of non gal, sex, gangja, sun songs though, conscious/social commentary. But he himself admitted that the radio stations don't play them. 

Not that he would be denied use of the recording studio, he prob would be allowed to record but he could not publish. Also the reason he pens every last one of his songs himself is cause he doesn't want to share the little bit of royalties (if actually paid over lol) with anyone. In response to Spra Benz, [Vybz Kartel]cause Me write my song, you cant nyam without a sh*t from Snowcone(the producer)[/Vybz Kartel]

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:37pm

I don't doubt Kartel did it, but if he was in the US he would have been found innocent.

Yes she did and his sister. GF said she never heard from him after the day of the alledged murder and the texts he sent and they usually text every day plus they lived together. The sister said lizard and the main prosecution witness came in her house white as if they had seen ghosts, she gave them $3000 JMD ($30 USD) to get goneCryCryCryCryCryCryCry. it was all she had but clearly it wasnt enough to go into hiding esp on a small island.

RATTID i just read they may not transfer him to tower street where the recording studio is. WF i thought Zekes them were there, didnt know they were still at Horizon damn.

[VK]My lawyer a Big Queen's Counsel so mi naah fe worry about bail[/VK]

Shorty Palmer couldnt show up for sentencing, she better be in the studio mixing and chopping and splicing and dicing songs this very minute.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

YASSSS new trial (perverting the course of justice) in August, lets see how fat or slim he gets in jail.

Calabar high school now owns ALL the bragging rights in the world forever and ever amen. There is no other high school in Jamaica. lorrrtttttttttttttt the World Boss wear their ish to court? Pure ratings. Not even Champs mean as much.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:20pm
free mi artist free kartel 

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:08am

free mi artist free kartel 
Ouch...not for another 35 years

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:09am

Yes she did and his sister. GF said she never heard from him after the day of the alledged murder and the texts he sent and they usually text every day plus they lived together. The sister said lizard and the main prosecution witness came in her house white as if they had seen ghosts, she gave them $3000 JMD ($30 USD) to get goneCryCryCryCryCryCryCry. it was all she had but clearly it wasnt enough to go into hiding esp on a small island.

RATTID i just read they may not transfer him to tower street where the recording studio is. WF i thought Zekes them were there, didnt know they were still at Horizon damn.

[VK]My lawyer a Big Queen's Counsel so mi naah fe worry about bail[/VK]

Shorty Palmer couldnt show up for sentencing, she better be in the studio mixing and chopping and splicing and dicing songs this very minute.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

YASSSS new trial (perverting the course of justice) in August, lets see how fat or slim he gets in jail.

Calabar high school now owns ALL the bragging rights in the world forever and ever amen. There is no other high school in Jamaica. lorrrtttttttttttttt the World Boss wear their ish to court? Pure ratings. Not even Champs mean as much.LOL
Its alleged that she has moved on and is possible breeding

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:05am
Hey J:).....i went to bed early last night....will link you after midday

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:06am
So no one said anything about the gorgeous father and son legal team?

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:14am
which one a unnuh in ya woulda tek tavares 

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:16am
i wish shorty will let her sons focus on education and not have them in the studio doing music..did anybody hear the song his sons have??

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:18am
di one dutty gyal gaza slim nuh stop deh pon instagram a gwaan like she really sad fi kartel but deh deh a promote new song ....sheba and indu nuh stop cuss out har claat pon facebook 

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:27am
doesnt Slim have charges pending against her too in this whole matter? i'd be more worried about that. smh. total flop t the YVAs

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

doesnt Slim have charges pending against her too in this whole matter? i'd be more worried about that. smh. total flop t the YVAs
her court case is in August...she better wake up!!!!

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:29am

i wish shorty will let her sons focus on education and not have them in the studio doing music..did anybody hear the song his sons have??
yesOuch

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:30am

di one dutty gyal gaza slim nuh stop deh pon instagram a gwaan like she really sad fi kartel but deh deh a promote new song ....sheba and indu nuh stop cuss out har claat pon facebook 
drop di link...or screenshot plzzzzzzzzzzLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:46am
https://soundcloud.com/nationwide-newsnet/kartel-voicenote-exclusive-by" rel="nofollow - https://soundcloud.com/nationwide-newsnet/kartel-voicenote-exclusive-by
https://soundcloud.com/nationwide-newsnet/kartel-voicenote-exclusive-by" rel="nofollow - https://soundcloud.com/nationwide-newsnet/kartel-voicenote-exclusive-by
listen to Kartel voice notes

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:09am
neckside...mi fraid ^^^

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

neckside...mi fraid ^^^
just click play...and brace yourself

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:40pm
i cant post 

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:41pm
it wont let me post any status from facebook 

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:42pm
dashia muir is gaza undu btw 

Sheba Gaza-Diva
March 15 via BlackBerry Smartphones App
WTF!a who mi hear seh a put up bare comment bout addi?bout how dem miss dem man & bare tingz!an a wadday dem deh kareoke wid dem new man a serenade him!how ppl can look pity n sarry fa so man!kmft!#1 A SHAWTY MAN!& nobady cnt miss him more dan she,his mom n his kids!dem fi stop hide tingz fr fb ppl an look fanz by playing the DRAMA QUEEN!!smh!jus always a use d man fi get hype!kmft!glad me is a difrent gyal,a swear!!
Like ·  · Share
52 people like this.

K'yanna Thomas so tru sheba i rate u
March 15 at 8:30pm · Like · 1

Stacian Henry lmao wrd!!
March 15 at 8:31pm · Like

Ricky Palmer Bun out her rasssss
March 15 at 8:34pm · Like

Remona Blake-Brown Same suh mi nuh understand that either ....
March 15 at 8:37pm · Like

Remona Blake-Brown That's y kartel rate yuh suh #lovesheba
March 15 at 8:38pm · Like · 1

Dashia Muir lol sis a suh dem tan mi nah look pon dem
March 15 at 8:54pm · Like

Dashia Muir u lucky u si it
March 15 at 8:54pm · Like

Ruud Amabutho Price Me like da post ya...She fi gweh mon'..A run in a look hype kmbct...
March 15 at 8:55pm · Like

Ruud Amabutho Price Like how u different & c life from a realistic stand point and not Ina some fantasy world...Big up Sheba
March 15 at 8:57pm · Like

Sheba Gaza-Diva Mi nuh see it sis!nah kip track a dem..a mi fren a tell mi,but mi a loud dem up!coz dem fi stop pretend pon fb!an mek ppl kno d real deal!das y mi kno seh me n u a sis fi life!
March 15 at 8:57pm · Like · 2

Dashia Muir da gyal deh a paygon from di same day she put foot pon di gaza
March 15 at 9:06pm · Like · 1

Dashia Muir str8 mi sis
March 15 at 9:06pm · Like

Dashia Muir da gyal deh a paygon from di same day she put foot pon di gaza
March 15 at 9:07pm · Like

Sheba Gaza-Diva A tru ppl nuh kno sis!we real to d ting!an she fight out evrybody!from u,to me,to pappi to tommy!an wi jus wol d fate same way n do wi ting!n live wi life..but now mi vex coz dem keep on a put on a show like dem luv addi more dan life itself!jus fi ppl run een to dem smh!Evryting soon reveal fi ppl kno..time sis..jus time
March 15 at 9:13pm · Like · 5

Dashia Muir yea man dem a guh know in due time
March 15 at 9:26pm · Like · 2

Hubert Hall diva
March 15 at 9:39pm · Like · 1

Krucial Unstopable Facts Lol jah knw. Mi link mi rate yuh enuh. .but dat a woman war nah nuh time fi dat. .a ur case mi knock up yah now. ..DONT WANT YUH gwaan like sey yuh want dun wid d music enuh. ..mi knw yuh pregnant yah now but u need fi attack d road cuz d worl dun see sey u av d talent an u can dweet..
March 15 at 9:54pm · Like · 2

Sheba Gaza-Diva Lol mi did plan fi stop eno krucial..but mi jus change mi mind..coz mi positive mi can rite song fi miself,so mi wi suvive ina d biz..
March 15 at 10:09pm · Like · 2

Sheba Gaza-Diva Hi bert 
March 15 at 10:10pm · Like · 1

Hubert Hall bwoy dem an dem propaganda... smh
March 15 at 10:12pm · Like · 1

Sajay Reneika Williams Real talk diva me rate addi from me heart what them do to him real sad because evidence states that he's innocent all the way if he wasn't innocent why did the jamaica constabulary force tamper with the evidence and fake the hand writings kmft jamaican government and law system is *&%^$#@Eed up and unjust free worldboss that me say straight!!! A first me a see this innocent man gone a jail fi something he didn't do!!! GOD naa sleep kartel must come back a road
March 15 at 10:18pm · Like · 2

Sajay Reneika Williams Thanks antonnette too cute
March 15 at 10:34pm · Like

HP Ashley Lol she's young, soon enough she'll grow the hell up and maybe move on lol
March 16 at 12:53am · Like

Sajay Reneika Williams Lol young love smh love its better to be alone stress free
March 16 at 12:55am · Like · 1

Ibraheema Omar Wambua true dat sheba!rat her out like a whore she is....
March 16 at 4:09am · Like

Marsha Lee Cooke Real talk
March 16 at 4:31am · Like

Thox Mumo Kevin A Real GaZa Diva
March 16 at 6:26am · Like

Chrissy Goodas woieee somebodyyyy JERKKKKK MI a Vanessa Gazaslim Bling u a throw u word offaaaaaaaaa lollllllllll lawwddd mi body

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:52pm
I took 2days to mourn the verdict,coz I jus couldn't deal wid ppl n didn't want to at that moment n shawty still cnt come to terms with it yet,so she jus nah tlk 2 no1 PERIOD!that's how u kno wen ppl really feel supn!not wen dem deh pon FB a rant n rave day n night!dat a smaddy weh a look pats on the shoulder n pity.but a hope ppl si tru dem n dem lil act.coz how long dem ago ride offa d boss name fa!FAKE ASS BITCH!
Like ·  · Share
31 people like this.

Stacian Henry dats true!! dwll @ fake ass bitch
March 15 at 8:57pm · Like · 1

Ruud Amabutho Price Shawty just afi find a wuk a man fi gwan pressure di meat nd & all deze while Addi duh him time...Dot gyal fi get some time to she too lie and wicked bout lizard rob her & bout she a pose up Ina bath robe wid hicky pon neck kmbct...
March 15 at 9:01pm · Like · 5

Krystal Bell Wish I could give u a million likes for this
March 15 at 9:02pm · Like · 2

Ta'shena Senoj Real tlk qirl...... Fake always tryna prove...
March 15 at 9:12pm · Like

Tamoya Amoy Hardware Real medz

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:54pm
Sheba Gaza-Diva
March 15 via BlackBerry Smartphones App
My bk broad enu!n portia nuh tax mout yet,suh mi free fi chat!Addi nuh deal wid me coz mi choose fi dash weh mi career weh him wrk suh hard fi buil after him lock up n den mi guh n breed pon top a it!can I blame him fi vex wid me?no..but dat nuh mean him rate mi no less or me nuh rate him. An mi neva affi call up him name fi ppl still listen mi song dem or rate me as an individual artiste!
Like ·  · Share
37 people like this.

Ruud Amabutho Price Wow very interesting.....
March 15 at 9:45pm · Like · 1

Ruud Amabutho Price Have u youth & after u drop da load u go back Ina da studio go mek some good music weh ppl all over the world can listen and appreciate & not just music that circle Spanish Town few times and go up Ina 1/2 waythree then it stop play..Do music with substance & longevity Zeen..Bless up Sheba
March 15 at 9:49pm · Like · 6

Tego Dooley Same way suh,you a d diva enuh!!!
March 15 at 9:49pm · Like

Stacy Chase Follow your heart sheba nd if you choose to do music , there's a lot of people who appreciate ur music nd congrats on having a baby nite
March 15 at 10:18pm · Like · 3

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:04pm
Thanks Sweetskull...a cuss ova prison buddy..smh

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:42pm
dancehall done dem lock up mi man

they didnt even find lizard body, but they set for him from long time

[throws self on the ground like a church lady that just found out she lost her son]

y dem neva lock up mosquito vado instead a him lawd

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:52pm
Shorty has been "pregnant" for years now. It popped up again, round the time of the verdict. I haven't seen her so i cant comfirm. [VK]Shorty got the breast with the teddy de bear, Jaheem pon her foot and it bury the hair[/VK] Love that woman. scary as she may appear

I did tell y'all Gaza slim was at court everyday so let her look whatever hype she needs. What is wrong with her parading around with her new dude? That long mouth one (sheba) need to stop talking she was frigging Addi too. Now she want to play Ms Holy holy and say it is Shorty's man? If i laugh I dead! PLUS Sheba song never run road yet, career what career? Slim is a bigger artiste than sheba, that hair ah mine the shoes ah mine song did very well in the streets and in rotation. Name a song Sheba did on her own

WF i dont see Gaza slim responding to them on FB just sheba and Indu warring

I heard the songs that the children did ermmmmm no just no. Clearly Shorty is a poor song writer lolol. However if she or they wanna record let them

Pet Peeve: ppl who post in all patois

Yess Slim and Pim-Pim and Addi going to court in August for perverting the course of justice

YardGirl i'h handing you a c.o.o.n badge 1) Adam Levine 2) Mark Shield (MERCY) 3) Tom Tavares-Finson 4) Christian Tavares-Finson SMH gorgeous? reallly? attrative sure but gorgeous. Though i recall i liked CT-F when he came on the tv after some cycling race or supm waaaaayyyyy back in the day.

FREEE THE WORLDDDDD BOSSSSS.

WF is me was calling from the two different numbers. What make you tired so? Big ppl tings?

I wonder if he gave him so many years in anticipation of the appeal case? Thinking if it is allowed the court of appeal may not overturn the verdict but would more likely reduce the number of year? Hmmmmmm

Please be advised that his new name is now................... Addi Innocent rofl

Hold on Y'all never check out Emily Crooks Blog posts on those voice notes and other things. She was in court almost everyday and took notes.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

dancehall done dem lock up mi man

they didnt even find lizard body, but they set for him from long time

[throws self on the ground like a church lady that just found out she lost her son]

y dem neva lock up mosquito vado instead a him lawd

Look here they can have 1) beenie 2) bounty 3) Mr Vegas 4) Mavado 5) Bling dog 6) alkaline 7) kalado 8) munga 9) papcaan 10) tommy lee

Come make the 2 of we bawwl cause the rest of them aint $hit!

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:28pm
1) Adam Levine 2) Mark Shield (MERCY) 3) Tom Tavares-Finson 4) Christian Tavares-Finson '

You're handing me a coon badge? All are attractive men in my opinion, CT-F is frigging gorgeous and his father was equally attractive in his younger days.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:34pm
yes gwaan hold that. Mark shields though? *projectile vomits* [Aidonia]Mark shields make crime spin like donkey cart wheels[Aidonia/]

I think adam levine is over-rated.

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:40pm
Check out the pallbearer at 1:52!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:01pm
di likkle pickney who seh she ago kill harself if kartel guilty kill harself yet??

Date Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:02pm
raatid WF Christian look just like his dad when his dad was younger OMG! Still not gorgeous. and im not gonna let go of the love of Mark Shields noppeeeeeeeee.

Print Page | Close Window