Print Page | Close Window

3-year-old Mateo Makes His Case for Cupcakes

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369157
Printed Date: Aug 17 2018 at 12:28am


Topic: 3-year-old Mateo Makes His Case for Cupcakes
Posted By: bindy
Subject: 3-year-old Mateo Makes His Case for Cupcakes
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:05pm

3-year-old Mateo Makes His Case for Cupcakes: "Linda, honey






Replies:
Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:07pm
Saw it earlier.. too cute


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:09pm
she popped his ass didnt sheLOL


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:11pm
Linda...Honey please...I tired of arguing with you too.


Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:16pm
....that baby said we cant touch anything in grandma's house...i cant believe he is 3 and he calling moma by first name


Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:17pm
Lol...


Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

....that baby said we cant touch anything in grandma's house...i cant believe he is 3 and he calling moma by first name


^^This. It's cute now, but I hope they stop that before he gets 16.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:26pm
That shyt aint cute...I woulda flicked his nose so fast.....


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:31pm
It's all fun and games til he's older and doesn't listen to sh!t you say, smh.

Ain't nothing entertaining bout him calling his mother by her first name and disregarding her instructions.


Posted By: bigsexylisa
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:32pm
He has to get that from his dad.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:37pm
that shiit is cute when its someone elses kid… 
let it be mines i woulda punched that lil negro in his chest 


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:40pm

He's cute...devious and argumentative as hell...but cute.   And he seems kinda smart.


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 4:01pm
I read something yesterday that said he only calls her by her first name when he is serious.


Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 4:17pm
He's adorable, but calling his mom by her first name, smh.


Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

that shiit is cute when its someone elses kid… 
let it be mines i woulda punched that lil negro in his chest 
 
Shocked Coco.........LMAOLOL  I would've went for the throat!!


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

that shiit is cute when its someone elses kid… 
let it be mines i woulda punched that lil negro in his chest 
^^yep.

LOLLOL squinting everytime he starts talkin.


Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:49pm
Not so cute but interesting my son doesn't call me by first name and momma word is the last word, Linda needs to get that in check.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:59pm
always been fascinated by peoples reactions to children that call there parents by there first name


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:59pm
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!LOLLOLLOL These kids swear to God they grown bruh! He needs to be put in his place bad. He need dat ass beat.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!LOLLOLLOL These kids swear to God they grown bruh! He needs to be put in his place bad. He need dat ass beat.
the video implied he gets that ass beat or tapped


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!LOLLOLLOL These kids swear to God they grown bruh! He needs to be put in his place bad. He need dat ass beat.
the video implied he gets that ass beat or tapped 

She need to let me do it then. Stern Smile


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:20pm
LOL


Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

that shiit is cute when its someone elses kid… 
let it be mines i woulda punched that lil negro in his chest 
.


Yeah.  But I don't even find it cute on someone else's kid.  I wanted to punch him in the throat for all that talking lol


Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:23pm
OMG lmao that was funny!

When I see kids call their parents by their names it's usually because they live with other people who call them by their first name therefore the kids pick up on that rather than mom.


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:25pm
that's hilarious LOL


Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

that shiit is cute when its someone elses kid… 
let it be mines i woulda punched that lil negro in his chest 
.


Yeah.  But I don't even find it cute on someone else's kid.  I wanted to punch him in the throat for all that talking lol


This right here! He said to much from the get go! All I wanted to see was this lips quivering and a quick yes ma'am! I don't need nothing else! Dismissed!


Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:06pm
I wouldn't of given him no cupcake either calling me Linda


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:49pm
lol this lil one's gunna be a player
linda, honey LMAO!!

if I was the mom i would've laughed but i still would've pinched his mouth for that first name bs lol


Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:54pm
When I was a teenager one of my oldest friends always allowed her children to call her by her name because she didn't want to be called MOM.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:56pm
My niece and nephew call me by my first name because I don't want to be called auntie lol, that's not the same thing I hope.


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:27pm
he's a cute funny kid but too grown. 

i agree, he must get this from his dad. i guess the only saving grace is that if he is a reflection of his daddy, at least he didn't exhibit signs of anger and stuff. guess daddy is a smooth talking. the little boy will be a charmer. 

i like his name. 


Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

....that baby said we cant touch anything in grandma's house...i cant believe he is 3 and he calling moma by first name


^^This. It's cute now, but I hope they stop that before he gets 16  5.



Fixed. 


Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:01am
Soooo cute


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:13am
He sounds like man speaking to his wife. Is that he most likely got that from his father. She really needs to nip that. He was giving no fuccs about what she said...when he would "let her talk".


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:04am
thats probably why she thinks its cute, because it reminds hr of how his father sweet talks her


Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


yeah it was kind of funny

and I assumed that was not his mother, maybe a family friend or aunt

I would have beat his ass/put him in time out (which ever he responds to) after 2 minutes though

I also would have thrown the cupcakes away
Nooooo Cry


Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:52am
I called my momma by first name until i was a 15 yrs old. I called my sister mom. Then my dad put a stop to itCry.
My parents were old...and my sister acted like she was my mommy so.....


Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:44pm
he wasn't throwing a tantrum, i like the kid.


Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:57pm
lol he's cute




Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 1:17pm
cute.
he'll be on Ellen soon . She sent out a public request yesterday.




Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 1:18pm
hub and sibs call their mom by her name. They always have.

works for me because we didn't have to have the talk about whether I was going to call her Mom after we married. I wasn't anyway.


Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:29am
It wasn't all that cute; sort of annoying actually. I didn't like the way he talked to her as if they were equals, well actually condescendingly since he called her "honey."(I work in customer service and I hate being called honey, sweetheart, dear, baby, I stated my name is LilMissSunshine, please call me that. THANKS!) Linda is silly for entertaining this bs. She should have nipped it in the bud.


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:36am
I called my mom by her first name when I was that age.  It's because no one ever called her "mom" so I wasn't really aware of it.




Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

cute.
he'll be on Ellen soon . She sent out a public request yesterday.



he was on today! Cutie


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:05pm
I hope he gets a commercial deal or something.
 




Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:17pm
Awww


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:20pm
He tried to be sneaky by asking his grandma for cupcakes in Spanish? LOL


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:21pm
its cray how anything can make you famous-ish these days.. 

ive been wanting to record my lil cousin. 

ok just watched all of the ellen vid.. its extra cray that they got 10k because of a smart mouthed 3 year old.. 


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

He tried to be sneaky by asking his grandma for cupcakes in Spanish? LOL


that was cute. lol


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:23pm
she said she had to turn away from camera because she was laughing at him. I wondered how she kept herself from cracking up while trying to be the disciplinarian


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:26pm
I find this cute and not cute at the same damn time


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its cray how anything can make you famous-ish these days.. 

ive been wanting to record my lil cousin. 

ok just watched all of the ellen vid.. its extra cray that they got 10k because of a smart mouthed 3 year old.. 


oh!LOL I didn't even watch my own video LOL . That part wasn't on the tv episode today  so I didn't  know that. I just found a clip on yt to post here. 

 I figure agents will be a ' calling on his mom  for tv ads too, if she's interested in that. They should be rolling in dough$ soon anyway.


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:39pm
Mateo is funny and Ms. Linda has her hands full. 


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

he wasn't throwing a tantrum, i like the kid.
Yep. It looks like daddy modeled the behavior and Mateo is mirroring it.LOL


Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:25pm


Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:30pm
Original Video






Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:32pm
Ellen gave the mom a check for $10,000.



Print Page | Close Window